RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 01-27-2020, 08:50 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 660
InfamousDasher InfamousDasher InfamousDasher InfamousDasher InfamousDasher InfamousDasher
I'm thrilled! *dances around with Bew*

Thank you so much! First game ever on the forum! I look forward to shenanigans with you guys.
Old 01-27-2020, 10:05 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 406
triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest
Bertram:"Would anyone like some of Granny's cookies before they leave?"
Old 01-27-2020, 10:09 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 660
InfamousDasher InfamousDasher InfamousDasher InfamousDasher InfamousDasher InfamousDasher
Quote:
Originally Posted by triedtherest View Post
bertram:"would anyone like some of granny's cookies before they leave?"
"all the cookies!"
Old 01-27-2020, 10:12 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 406
triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousDasher View Post
"all the cookies!"
There's plenty for everyone 'Dasher!
Old 01-27-2020, 10:31 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1002
Citizen Sam Citizen Sam Citizen Sam Citizen Sam Citizen Sam Citizen Sam Citizen Sam Citizen Sam
Welp, like I said before it was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed getting to collaborate and even roleplay with you fine folks while I had the chance.

Hope everyone has fun!

Last edited by Citizen Sam; 01-27-2020 at 10:37 AM.
Old 01-27-2020, 10:52 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1736
Drager Drager Drager Drager Drager Drager Drager Drager Drager Drager Drager
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Sam View Post
Welp, like I said before it was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed getting to collaborate and even roleplay with you fine folks while I had the chance.

Hope everyone has fun!
No interest in porting over to Phoenix?
Old 01-27-2020, 10:59 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1002
Citizen Sam Citizen Sam Citizen Sam Citizen Sam Citizen Sam Citizen Sam Citizen Sam Citizen Sam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drager View Post
No interest in porting over to Phoenix?
Actually yes! My apologies, I was planning on PMing you about that later.

EDIT: Also I didn't want to come off as presumptuous.

Last edited by Citizen Sam; 01-27-2020 at 11:13 AM.
Old 01-27-2020, 11:07 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1738
ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart ColorsOfTheHeart
Bummer, another rejection in the bag. Oh well. Hope you guys enjoy the game!

Drager I would be interested in porting Trevor over to Phoenix.
Old 01-27-2020, 02:19 PM
Rusty Wordsmith

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1697
BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord
I'm already in one of Drager's Phoenix games, but I encourage everyone to apply--or try your hand in Eberron with me! ��
Old 01-27-2020, 02:22 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4506
JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn
Already posted a character BinnFord.
Old 01-27-2020, 03:50 PM
Adult Dragon Jedi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2193
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
@Drager, I'd be more than willing to engage in your campaign. Thanks for offering an opportunity to use this character.
Old 03-24-2020, 02:11 PM
Deus Ex Machina

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 301
Mechaniacal Mechaniacal Mechaniacal Mechaniacal
Greetings friends and minions... Having lost one of the characters originally taken for this game due to illness and world events, I find myself in need of a tanky character to replace them. If you're interested, post your character here. Feel free to give me an expedited application in the following format:

Name:
Class:
Race:
Background:

Personality:

Backstory:

Try to keep your personality and backstory relatively short to save on time. I don't need much here, just enough to decide if you're a good fit with the rest of the party.

You've got until one day after the first character is posted to get a quick app in, and I'll choose from there, introduce you to the group and you can work on links with the players present while I work you into the story.

Last edited by Mechaniacal; 03-24-2020 at 02:13 PM.
Old 03-24-2020, 02:24 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12307
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Application
right-aligned image
Name: Ilari Zorea Daylander

Race: Goliath

Class: Fighter

Character Sheet

Trait: I have different assumptions from those around me concerning personal space, blithely invading others' space in innocence, or reacting to ignorant invasion of my own.
Ideal: I must be careful, for I have no way of telling friend from foe here.
Flaw: I pretend not to understand the local language in order to avoid interactions I would rather not have.
Bond: So long as I have this token from my homeland (jade stone on simple leather sash cord necklace), I can face any adversity in this strange land.

Personality/Description: Ilari stands just shy of 8' tall with a muscular physique. Her skin tone is that of her racial heritage, and she also has tribal tattoos from her clan. She strikes an opposing figure until she smiles. Her whole face lights up and her friendly, infectious smile, laugh and attitude makes everyone feel safer.

Background: Ilari is from a Goliath clan far away in the high mountains. When she was a young teenager, she was put on a ship by her clan leaders that was headed anywhere. She was to work for her keep until they dropped her wherever they wished.
The "why" wasn't discussed, but the truth is, she fell in love with a young male who was spoken for when she was just 13, and soon found she was with child. As the young male was set for an arranged marriage, she was 'kept up' until the child was born, a daughter, and then she was banished from the tribe without her daughter.
She was a emotional wreck for half a year, first scrubbing decks and lifting anything heavy, eventually off the ship and on the docks.
She took up with a merchant dealing in metal work and traveled with him inland with a merchant caravan. She arrived in Taro Town and worked for a local smith for a time.
There was a short time after arriving in which she hadn't learned from her past really, and she took up with a large half-orc adventurer who was something of a Rogue as well. He was harsh, hardcore, and a skilled fighter, working as an adventurer. He had a dream to build a stash of treasure and a name for himself and then retire.
They became a pair, one seldom without the other over the next year. She was again smitten, and crushed when he was killed on an adventure a few months back. Despite his outward persona, he hadn't pushed her into becoming physical in their relationship. Instead, he listened to her story and said he understood from his own past. When she found out about his death, she began working almost night and day to try and quell her despair.
One night, while digging yet another grave - which didn't help her mental state - she caught some grave robbers. She easily bested them with a shovel, but when the locals praised her for respecting the dead, it occurred to her how she could do just that.
Now, she's arming herself to set out on adventures for the greater good, herself, and in honor of her fallen love.

Last edited by Drachenspirit; 03-24-2020 at 02:50 PM.
Old 03-24-2020, 02:42 PM
Deus Ex Machina

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 301
Mechaniacal Mechaniacal Mechaniacal Mechaniacal
Sorry, I must have deleted the part in the post that mentioned this, but the characters need to at least live in Taro Town for the time being, so backgrounds should mention the town and their place within it. They don't necessarily need to have been in the town for an extended period of time, but a few months at least would be preferable to a brand new arrival.
Old 03-24-2020, 02:45 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12307
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechaniacal View Post
Sorry, I must have deleted the part in the post that mentioned this, but the characters need to at least live in Taro Town for the time being, so backgrounds should mention the town and their place within it. They don't necessarily need to have been in the town for an extended period of time, but a few months at least would be preferable to a brand new arrival.
Ah. I will adjust then.