StarWars Star Wars the Old Republic: Shadow's Edge - Page 7 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 03-04-2020, 11:57 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
orichulum orichulum
@Arkaon

Thankyou for the warm welcome! I intended to ask via pm, but I am still a new user. I have a question about my attribute role being eligible for a reroll. Its low, but since I do not roll constitution (being a droid) I wasnt certain what that threshold would be.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:24 AM
For Sanguinius!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3943
Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon
Quote:
Originally Posted by orichulum View Post
@Arkaon

Thankyou for the warm welcome! I intended to ask via pm, but I am still a new user. I have a question about my attribute role being eligible for a reroll. Its low, but since I do not roll constitution (being a droid) I wasnt certain what that threshold would be.
Hi Orichulum, and no problems!

Total accumulated roll of 58 would be the threshold.
Old 03-05-2020, 01:57 AM
3.5 apples tall

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1654
ultrasmurf ultrasmurf ultrasmurf ultrasmurf ultrasmurf ultrasmurf ultrasmurf ultrasmurf ultrasmurf ultrasmurf ultrasmurf
Finished my application.

Application
right-aligned image

Name: Kas Itanu
Species: Human
Class: Jedi (Sith Acolyte)

Background: Kas was one of many young force sensitives swept up by surviving sith who tenaciously clung to dreams of glory and conquest in the wake of their defeat by the republic. These would-be lords collected and indoctrinated underlings they believed had potential and, after offering minimal instruction, were content to let these acolytes weed out the weak through brutal scheming and infighting. Kas was skilled and stubborn enough to survive this crucible, but only just. The experience left him physically and emotionally scarred.

Eventually his master was hunted down and slain by Jedi Knights along with all or most of the man's followers. Kas only escaped because he'd been left behind on Praxima to recover from severe injuries earned in a knife fight with a rival. Pleased that Kas had prevailed but unwilling to wait for him to recover, his master said he would return to collect him when convenient. That never occurred. Kas has survived since then by hiring himself out as a mercenary.

Description:A human of average build and prematurely graying hair. He has several obvious scars from cuts and burns.

Personality: Pragmatic, cynical, and frequently violent. Separated from the influence of his former master, Kas has become disillusioned with the sith code. Outwardly, he seems to care for little but where his next meal is coming from. He is prone to bouts of depression when reflecting that he was apparently too unimportant for the Jedi to hunt down and too cowardly, in his view, to seek revenge.

Motivation & Goals: To survive and, perhaps, thrive.

Duty: Kas feels no sense of duty save for the occasional urge revenge himself on the unknown Jedi who killed his master, which has become easier to suppress as the years pass.

Starting Location: Praxima

Last edited by ultrasmurf; 03-07-2020 at 05:09 AM.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:03 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 135
Vesper Vesper
I switched Thalia to the Noble class. Although she might come off as more of a Scoundrel after writing the background the Noble just seems to fit better.
Old 03-05-2020, 02:40 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
orichulum orichulum
@Arkaon
Thanks! I got a reroll in, but the second set was just over the threshold. Ah well. I have finished my character sheet and most of the rest of the application, but I might revisit it to fill more details as time/thoughts on the character come to me. Do you have any suggestions or ideas for the character or concept? Im always happy to hear feedback from the GM during the creation process!

@MoonZar
I shamelessly stole your character sheet pdf, but in the process noticed that you didnt add your level (1) to your defense values.

Last edited by orichulum; 03-05-2020 at 02:43 PM.
Old 03-05-2020, 03:19 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25072
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Ah thanks!
Old 03-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Mandalorian Bounty Hunter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 490
rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob
Thank you Arkaon
Old 03-05-2020, 11:43 PM
For Sanguinius!

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
@Arkaon
Thanks! I got a reroll in, but the second set was just over the threshold. Ah well. I have finished my character sheet and most of the rest of the application, but I might revisit it to fill more details as time/thoughts on the character come to me. Do you have any suggestions or ideas for the character or concept? Im always happy to hear feedback from the GM during the creation process!

@MoonZar
I shamelessly stole your character sheet pdf, but in the process noticed that you didnt add your level (1) to your defense values.
Hey Orichulum, I just noticed that your highest stat in that spread is only 13, which is also a trigger for a re-roll. You may reroll those stats again.

Last edited by Arkaon; 03-05-2020 at 11:45 PM.
Old 03-05-2020, 11:46 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
orichulum orichulum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkaon View Post
Hey Orichulum, don't you just hate it when that happens! Although I find sometimes the lower stats make for more entertaining/rewarding characters. I will be reviewing character sheets more thoroughly at the end of the prologue for those who are accepted into the game proper, so if it's too inhibiting we might review it. But I think you still have a solid enough spread, just not the high and mighty kind we all dream of perhaps. All that said, can I consider your application complete?
I think its enough to work with for the prologue, so yes. I might tweak it a bit if the character becomes something unexpected in the prologue or I get new ideas, but I'd run anything major past you. Im also open to any ideas or suggestions that you have for the character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkaon View Post
Hey Orichulum, I just noticed that your highest stat in that spread is only 13, which is also a trigger for a re-roll. You may reroll those stats again.
Oh. Well that being said I'll reroll again and update my sheet. shouldnt take more than an hour. TYVM!

Last edited by orichulum; 03-05-2020 at 11:48 PM.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:03 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 280
Jenny Greenteeth Jenny Greenteeth Jenny Greenteeth
I've finished up my application for Katanya. Description and picture done and character sheet posted.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:16 AM
Mandalorian Bounty Hunter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 490
rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob rngrbob
App
Name: Coldev Rithan
Class: Jedi (Jedi Guardian/Knight)

Background: Coldev is one of many force sensitives that are trained on Coruscant with in the Jedi Temple, by his master, as a Jedi. He excelled with in his training while there, do to his deep connection to the force. Which his master warned Coldev to be careful of the dark side do to his connection, since it could lead him down that path. So Coldev follows his masters teachings closely and carefully as best he can, despite his unconventional devil-may-care attitude, that tends to come in conflict with his training as a Jedi. As he serves along side his mentor (an older Male Human, named Jareren Deerpar). In training sessions, he's taught that with persistence and the Force as his ally, he could overcome any obstacle. Though when given missions by his master, of which he can be vary capable of handling alone (as well with others). Coldev has some skill in basic lightsaber combat, due to his training under his master. Which he demonstrates on numerous occasions, when he has to.

Description: Coldev is of average build, tall (1.89m [6'2"]). His medium length dark brown hair is pulled back in a ponytail, has a goatee and blue eyes. And is lightly skinned. Coldev dresses in more of civilian attire (similar to light armor of that of a smuggler or slicer, more that of an illicit profession would wear) over the traditional Jedi robes of those with in the temple, with a gun holster belt minus the holster, that he hangs his lightsaber from.

Personality: Friendly, bit rough around the edges, reserved and unconventional. During his youth, he had a tendency to ask many questions, hoping to better understand things, which earned him somewhat of a bad rep among his peers, yet it was that inquisitive nature that motivated his master to choose him as his apprentice (along with Coldev's casual approach to his learning and attitude). Who hadn't taken a padawan for a long time prior to taking on Coldev.

Goals and Motivation: Continue his training with his mentor and to become a fully fledged Jedi Knight with in the order, to full fill his duty and dedication to the Jedi way. As he tries to adhere to the Jedi code and his lessons, taught to him by his master. Given his unconventional ways, at least try to that is.

Duty: Despite Coldev's laid back attitude to his training and the Jedi way, he still dedicates him self to the Jedi Order, protecting those who can't defend themselves and helping those who ask. Well as to the Republic, and his fellow adventurers that he befriends along his travels for his master and Jedi Council.

Starting Location: Off-world

ImagesSimilar to Coldev's outfit (minus head gear):

Coldev's First Lightsaber:

Coldev's eventual second lightsaber:

Last edited by rngrbob; 03-10-2020 at 07:29 PM.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:19 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
orichulum orichulum
I have finished updating Tessa's concept and sheet. Once again, thank you for the generous rerolls. I think it will be a fun challenge to play a low charisma character.
Old 03-06-2020, 08:18 AM
For Sanguinius!

Tools
User Statistics
Noting the application of Bleedinblood, a friend from outside the site who has expressed interest in participating. Ryn Trant, Human Scoundrel for Off-World has an application pending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrasmurf View Post
Finished my application.
Noted and marked on the OP. Your character has been placed in the Praxima waiting list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Greenteeth View Post
I've finished up my application for Katanya. Description and picture done and character sheet posted.
Noted and updated on the OP. I am assuming from your post that you intend your starting location to be Off-World, and have marked you as such, however you have not stated it outright, so can you please clarify that this is the case? I will get you set up in the game once I have this clarified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rngrbob View Post
AppBackground:
Name: Coldev Rithan
Class: Jedi (Jedi Guardian/Knight)
Updated the OP to reflect your progress, still marked as WIP

Quote:
I have finished updating Tessa's concept and sheet. Once again, thank you for the generous rerolls. I think it will be a fun challenge to play a low charisma character.
Noted, and marked as complete. You will be addedand I will PM you shortly. No sweat on the rerolls, the bare minimum requirements are set for a reason, and we don't want you running around having a bad time because you fail all your rolls. One or two bad stats can be fun, a whole suite of them not so much!

Last edited by Arkaon; 03-06-2020 at 08:26 AM.
Old 03-06-2020, 03:49 PM
Adult Dragon Jedi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2193
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
@Moonzar, Thanks for the format. Yes I've stolen it but I wanted to make sure credit was given where due.
Old 03-06-2020, 05:59 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25072
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
No worries Bro.