Other Eclipse Phase: What Measure is a Transhuman? - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 03-15-2020, 04:49 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 198
UnderDarkLord UnderDarkLord
Eclipse Phase: What Measure is a Transhuman?

Game NameEclipse Phase [2e]: What Measure is a Transhuman?
Game SystemOther Roleplaying Games
ThemeMissing memories, you are tasked with finding out 'why'? Includes: Mystery, Problem-solving, Combat
FlavourPost-singularity, Transhumanism, Existential threats, Alienation; Contrasted with the bright optimism of the (trans)human spirit
Plot SummaryYou awaken on a slab, just animated from cold storage, naked except for a sheet and some sterile undergarments that seem to have taken the concept of “one size fits all” to its tightest extreme. You try to speak, but manage to release only a hoarse croak. A medical tech looms over you, attracted by the sound.

“Please don’t struggle too much. You’re still adapting to being woken up. Hang in there. Your muse will be online in a moment to provide companionship, and orient you to your new environment.”

“W-what. What day. When is it?” you manage to squeak.

The medical tech frowns and their eyes flick away from yours.

“I’m afraid it has been some time since your last backup.”

---------------------------------------

Welcome to the world of Eclipse Phase. A post-singularity world where all our worst nightmares were actualized, and humanity has faced extinction at the hands of its own AI creations. Earth is still there, but it’s dangerous, infectious, and cordoned off from the rest of the Solar System. Of the billions of humans who lived before the Fall, our own little extinction event, at best five hundred million survive into the After Fall era. You are a member of Firewall—a secret conspiracy organized to prevent anything like the Fall happening again—by finding and destroying/containing x-risks, existential threats to transhumanity.

A key element of Eclipse Phase is the cortical stack, and the ability to backup the minds of human beings. The stack stores a complete to-the-second record of your experiences, and if you die you can be restored from it, or in a worst-case scenario from a backup you recorded earlier. Being restored from backups can lead to ‘lack’ however; a period of time in which you were definitely alive, and doing things, but of which you have no memory.

This game is going to explore the concept of lack. You will create characters who each remember being recruited by Firewall (or one of its precursor organizations), and perhaps a handful of missions, but nothing newer. This could mean you have memories up to a few months ago, or that you seem to have been restored from a backup made during the Fall. What happened? You'll have to try and find out while still accomplishing your mission. Your muse is based on a more recent update, but has seemingly had its memories edited to forget all the Firewall activities you don't remember, while retaining knowledge of your daily life to some degree.

The game will be investigation and problem-solving focused, with combat intermixed. Hacking, social engineering, and creative applications of science are all welcome.

The application will be open until April 14th. I will get back to the accepted candidates by the 16th. Dates use UTC -6.

I will post 3 times per week and want players to aim for 2-3 depending on pacing.

Character submissions:

I am looking for 5 characters who can get along in a group, have a strong motive for joining and working with Firewall, and whose first response to an unknown is not ‘kill everything that has come into contact with it and dump it into the sun for good measure’. I am NOT looking for submissions that include a character sheet, stats, gear you want, or anything mechanical. We will handle character creation cooperatively once candidates have been selected. Having an idea of what you want your character to do mechanically is fine, and you can even use in-game terms to describe them in your submission, it just should not be the focus of your submission.

What I want to see is the soul of your character. I will be selecting based on characters I think can work best together, whose backgrounds provide interesting hooks for playing with lack, and will also be taking into account the effort put into the player’s muse.

Applications should include:

Name: Including nicknames, aliases, fake IDs you like

Role (Primary/secondary): Eclipse Phase 2nd Edition lists four archetypes: Combat (good in a fight), Social (good with people), Techie (good with computers/machinery), and Knowledge (good at research/investigation, science/art). I’d also consider the Transporter (good at getting from point A to point B) an archetype. List your imagined character’s primary role, and another role you’d like them to have at least some skill at. I’m looking for a balanced party. Everyone should be able to do something in combat, and something out of combat.

Appearance: The appearance they have now, and the appearance they had most recently during the period they can't remember. It is perfectly fine to have their present appearance be their birth/preferred body, or whatever slab of meat/metal was most available to the body bank.

Mannerisms/Personality: These are ego traits, the things people carry with them from body to body. Bad habits, superstitions, gait, hobbies, and how they react under pressure are all good examples, but you can include anything else you can imagine. Please try to include at least three.

Background: Childhood, how they got into Firewall/their chosen career, and important life events are all fair game, but you don’t have to include a complete biography. The one background event every application should include is where they were during the Fall, and how it impacted them (even if that is just a line about how they weren’t born yet, or were too young to remember). Please also include at least one event that will have happened to them during their period of ‘lack’, so one which they can’t remember but which may affect their reputation. This game is taking place in the inner system, but outer system characters are acceptable, just please include a good reason they’ve decided to go sunward.

Background should be the section you spend the most word count on.

Muse: The player’s muse is an AI virtual companion, and personal assistant, likely with your character from a young age. As a character themselves, you should provide all the details for a muse that you did for your PC. The muse is a chance for your imagination to run wild. They can be anything from a pillar of light that speaks in mental ALL CAPS, to an illicit rip of a famous star’s biometric data that scolds you even when you succeed, to the beta fork of the character’s dead mother (or themself) that dotes on them endlessly.

Resources:

Eclipse Phase is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. Specifically the website uses a 3.0 Unported License, with some rights reserved, as seen here: https://eclipsephase.com/cclicense
You may find the Quick start rules for Second Edition here: https://eclipsephase.com/qsr
Many of the .pdfs are available from their creators, again using the Creative Commons license, here: https://robboyle.wordpress.com/eclipse-phase-pdfs/
A sample of my writing in-universe is available here, it’s filled with setting weirdness to get you acclimated: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Edition/Setting:
The game is going to use Eclipse Phase Second Edition. The starting setting is Luna, but past the original scenario the entire Inner system is considered fair game. Refer to the Sunward supplement from 1st Edition for the best available information on these locations, with a grain of salt for potential changes. Mechanically the Second Edition core book is the only resource, with a few houserules (such as my intent to start characters with a larger amount of rep) that I will go over when we do character creation. I’m willing to work with players to integrate material from earlier supplements within reason.

Character applications
PlayerCharacterRolesStatus
PhettbergZeno Constantine NazarianTechie/TransporterReady for Review
Leviticusn/an/aInterested
EspatierDirt diverKnowledge/TechieReady for Review
SilkAmelia VatatzesSocial/KnowledgeReady for Review
SalmonMaxJuno ReyesCombat/TechieIn-Progress
Raven/an/aInterested
croeseTarnellKnowledge/CombatReady for Review

Last edited by UnderDarkLord; 03-26-2020 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Forgot to include edition >_<
Old 03-15-2020, 08:00 PM
Dragon their feet

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1371
HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama
I love and hate you. Love because I've always wanted an excuse to try EP. Hate because I don't think I can manage it right now.

Anyone reading this, if you want to go all out on transhuman themes this is the system to try. Virtual ghost, crab-walker mech, whatever.

I've taken the Oath.
Old 03-15-2020, 08:50 PM
Destroyer of Dreams

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1136
telcontar telcontar telcontar telcontar telcontar telcontar telcontar telcontar telcontar
Awww man, now you're making me choose between this game and Hotsu's. I hate choosing.

Last edited by telcontar; 03-15-2020 at 08:52 PM.
Old 03-16-2020, 12:38 AM
Han Solo shot first!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9063
Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk
I've wanted to play in another Eclipse Phase game after Phettburg's game closed over a year ago and even thought about what kind of character I would like to play and decided on a character whose past is so fragmented she is having trouble keeping track of which fragments of her time happened when. Which should work well with your game concept.

That being said, I'm unsure if I could keep up with the 3 posts a week. I've done 4 posts in a single game in two days recently, so it's possible, but I'm uncertain if I could maintain the 3 posts/week consecutively. If you are okay with that, I'll wipe off the digital dust from the Eclipse Phase Second Edition Quickstart Rule pdf I have. Or maybe it's time actually to get the book. I've been putting that off because I haven't seen very many Eclipse Phase games on the site.

Edit: My enthusiasm for the game had me forgetting that I am starting a two-week vacation on April 14th so if I get chosen for your game, you would have to NPC my character right off the bat. Oh well. I hope you get some more interest in the game, and good luck!

"Play HAVOC! And Let Lose the Dogs of WAR!"

DMing: An Untimely EncounterSun - Fri: NORMAL / Fri & Sat: UNAVAILABLE

Last edited by Silk; 03-16-2020 at 12:42 AM.
Old 03-16-2020, 10:22 AM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11464
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Monitoring this thread to see how it goes. I like Eclipse Phase quite a lot, but not sure I could maintain three good posts a week. One to two is my preferred sort of speed, so I'll have that to consider that before I put in an application.
Old 03-16-2020, 10:55 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1364
Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus
I'm also following this thread. I've never played Eclipse Phase, but love this setting!

Like Phettberg, I also prefer a slightly slower speed of 1-2 per week, but still want to express my interest in your game.
Old 03-16-2020, 02:23 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
@HotsuSama Sorry about that, I know how it feels, always want to do more than I have time for. That said, the deadline is almost a month away. Circumstances could change. Could just keep the game in mind, or make an application and withdraw it as the due date looms.

@telcontar Whoops!

@Silk 3/week is the goal to keep the pace going. If I'm happy with the pace, like the game is getting lots of quality posts of people playing their PC and muse to do different things, odds are 2/week would be fine most of the time. I'd like you to apply if you're interested. Accepting PCs by the 16th, and group character creation aimed at taking a week means your holiday would be more than half over by the time the game starts in earnest. I'm going to send you a PM with some ideas about how a bit later start would work out fine if your app is accepted.

@ Phettberg and Leviticus As I mentioned above to Silk, the goal is for quality 'events' at a forward pace. I picked 3 because that gets me to push for forward momentum. Ideally players will start or become comfortable acting for themselves, and their muse, in one substantive post. I considered putting 2-3 in the application because of my goals, but thought it was too wishy-washy. Clearly since there's interest at that level, I'm going to rejig the details to 2-3, and please feel free to apply with all this in mind.

Last edited by UnderDarkLord; 03-16-2020 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Edited in a period I missed
Old 03-16-2020, 05:50 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Alright. I'm still considering, but I will put up a sort of work in progress so people might know what direction I'd be going for eventually. Since the deadline is in a month there does not seem to be any rush in any case.

ApplicationName: Zeno Constantine Nazarian

Role (Primary/secondary): Techie/Transporter (Isolate Background, Scavenger Career, Animal Handler Interest)

Appearance: Zeno has kept good care of his birth body, a genefixed splicer morph with wiry black hair, watery blue eyes set deep into the skull and a pronounced nose. Kept good care of in the sense that he has commonly switched into synths, having an affinity for robotics, and less commonly pods. Uplift morphs are a guilty pleasure rarely indulged in by him since the way a lot of people look at you is not generally worth the hassle as far as he is concerned. He has also experienced with non anthropomorphic shapes, but what he woke up in was something he'd never tried before - a dragonfly. This particular model was designed less around the namesake and more in line with a colourful moth or butterfly, body and wings shimmering in yellow with lavender spots and accents. It's a peculiar experience to say the least, and moreso than he wants to switch to a manlike morph Zeno wants to know where his birth body is, and until he does he might as well enjoy flight.

Mannerisms/Personality: Zenos upbringing in an isolated small community is something that permeates the way he conducts himself. He's focused and determined when working, but might silently speak to himself to externalise his inner processes and give his ears something to hold on to. He is neither inherently rude nor shy, speaking his mind freely as he is used to from the old egalitarian station he was raised on, social adaptation is something that does not come easy to him. He's especially bad at meeting lots of people from many different backgrounds and adjusting his communication to them, since up until late in his life there were only categories of person to him: Corporate (Which included security and bureaucrats mostly) and Scientists (Specifically engineering related). As such Zeno puts his foot in his mouth often and hard without generally noticing.

Z is fascinated with how things work as any engineer or scientist would be, and he does like to capture the things he sees around himself. Not having been exposed much to art he has picked up a habit of rendering machines in the shape of sketched schematics, something that he has since also applied to drawing people and animals that interest him (the latter being quite a hobby for him in any case). He has accumulated a little databank of animals or people turned robotic drawing in this way, though he does not generally disclose this. This is one expression of a general habit that is not so uncommon: Preferring to keep his hands busy.

Background: Zeno was born on Luna to two engineers working for a precursor of the Tetsuo hypercorp in the fields of robotics. He did not spend long enough time on the moon to inherit its attitudes and outlook, though a lot of this was passed on later by his parents. In fact they moved to the science station "Daruma" in the main belt when he was about four years old. It was a small facility that was involved in stress testing and subsequently optimising components for robotics in a semi-secret sealed environment. He was there when the Fall started in earnest. Since the station was largely self sufficient and holding enough resources to keep everything afloat for years, including spare morphs for the inhabitants should they need them, the scientific staff decided to take drastic measures to safe themselves from the bulk of the madness, very much against the will of the corporate staff on board. All communications where cut and the station was set on an altered trajectory to hide it from the rest of the universe. In the fallout of this was how Zeno grew up, locked up with a bunch of scientists and engineers trying to bide their time as long as possible, not knowing if there'd be any humanity left for them to reconnect with when they finally had mustered the courage to establish communications again. For a young mind there was enough to engage with, especially considering they were working with advanced robotic blueprints, but the social dynamics in this sealed environment were stressful. Even though he was locked in with a limited amount of people Zeno started to often turn to the few smart-pets that some of the staff had brought with them, even successfully breeding two cats at one time. He also expressed interest in the few spacecrafts that the station had, and even though he never flew them far to conserve fuel he was instructed in piloting them in the case of an emergency. By the time he was eighteen he was reasonably accomplished as an engineer and had some skills as a pilot and even veterinarian.

The Daruma had shut itself off voluntarily from the outside world for almost a decade. Eventually somebody dared trying to get some limited form of contact with the rest of the galaxy back, which as it turned out was still more or less there. So much time had passed that many of the scientists were not keen on simply trying to get back to what their lives had been before, and some even advocated using the facilities they had to turn to piracy and scavenging. Considering most of their sleeves were deteriorating and a lot of the inhabitants were frankly almost mad Zeno decided to strike out on his own, but only after assuring that his parents made it to a respectable station. This did not fly well with the rest of the Daruma, and the Nazarians had to steal one of the spacecraft so that Zeno could drop his family at station in the Martian Trojans. The next few years he spend more or less just trying to get by, with the first months a continuous downward spiral as he was ripped off again and again by the more savy inhabitants of the universe. Everything that he had never really known in the first place had changed, making him feel like the most oblivious person in the galaxy. But there were people that saw potential in the things that he could do, and he attached himself to different scavenger crews in remoter parts of the solar system for months at a time with various degrees of success. He learned how to play rough and how to survive outside. Eventually he drifted sunwards again, since there was something of the lunar in him that drew him there.

Firewall was something that just happened to him. In fact he stumbled upon an old "colleague" that had ripped him off way back, probably right after he had lost the spacecraft from the Daruma. While not a friend this person was therefore in the prime position to see that he had changed tremendously from a weird sucker to a weird survivor, and that's apparently what a local firewall cell needed right at that time. The purpose was something that was alluring, but more than that it was the sort of secret camaraderie that sealed the deal for Zeno. He hadn't even realised that what he had been missing for a while was a sort of insulated in-group, and that it was deadly and dangerous work became sort of an afterthought of that. He'd become a quick learner these last years and his first few "missions" wen't pretty alright, or at least not terrible, up until right now. Now he was trapped in a strange morph, having no idea as to why and where his real body was.

Muse: Like most things in his life Zeno's muse is a fragment of his isolated childhood years. Soon after his birth his parents supplied him with a customised toddler-to-preteen cartoonish character that was programmed to update its personality and teaching program as Zeno aged - Hannibal, an anthropomorphic Elephant man wearing a roman style armour and tunik in a mashup of the general from carthage and the republic he had almost beaten. Maybe the roman related theme wasn't really surprising honestly considering he had been named after not one but two emperors of the byzantine, or eastern roman, empire. Hannibal would even adress him as little emperor in his very chipper cartoony way, and teach him a lot of the things that are commonly forgotten in a kid friendly way, like the early histories of the earth that was now a smoking ruin.

Of course this was scheduled to be replaced with a more mature model to be selected and downloaded by Zeno when the time came, but at that point they were already 'off the grid' quite radically. All that could be done was to modify the muses personality from parts of the other adults as best as possible - a lot of them had considerable expertise in programming that sort of thing anyway - but nobody was really keen on working on the theme and visuals.

So as it happened he still had his cartoon elephant when he struck out into the wider solar system. By then he had quite gotten used to the very upbeat personality through which all the highbrow information was filtered - everything else was grim enough as it is, why have a gloomy or boring companion? So when he could have easily replaced the whole thing with something more appropriate for an adult he just wouldn't, considering Hannibal was a truly 'grown' part of him that mimicked his own sheltered upbringing and general experience.

Preliminary build:

Last edited by Phettberg; 03-26-2020 at 05:17 AM.
Old 03-17-2020, 12:45 PM
for the love of kittehs

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 42163
Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera
Hey there, UnderDarkLord, I'm so happy to see another Eclipse Phase game! I just wanted to point out that your EP 2nd edition comment is sort of buried in your post, so you may want to make that more prominent (like editing the Game System box at the top to read Eclipse Phase [2e]). Best of luck!
Old 03-17-2020, 02:25 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera View Post
Hey there, UnderDarkLord, I'm so happy to see another Eclipse Phase game! I just wanted to point out that your EP 2nd edition comment is sort of buried in your post, so you may want to make that more prominent (like editing the Game System box at the top to read Eclipse Phase [2e]). Best of luck!
Seems like good advice. I will rip it off shamelessly. Thanks
Old 03-17-2020, 11:30 PM
Han Solo shot first!

Tools
User Statistics
As I last read the Eclipse Phase books Sunward and Outward(skimmed really) over a year ago, I am having trouble finding a particular spot in one of those two books for my character concept. So I figured I would ask in here for the information as Google is not good at giving me answers to questions about obscure RPG's

There was a corporation that got in trouble for Forking their Indentured Infomorphs multiple times and having each Fork working off the same debt(I think the highest number of Forks for a single Indentured Infomorph was 50 something).
  • What was this company's name, and where can I find the information about when this happened?

Last edited by Silk; 03-17-2020 at 11:36 PM.
Old 03-18-2020, 05:18 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 94
Espatier
Place holder

Application
Names: Dirt diver, HOG driver, Drone king, repop ( reproductions of....)

Role (Primary/secondary): Knowledge / Tech / Combat, lastly... social

Appearance: Basic pod

Mannerisms/Personality:

+Hedonism
- Reclaiming Earth
+ Martian Liberation

• Fidgets with his hands on a pen, stylist or something
    * Quotes for old movies “ anything from dramas to anime”
    * Is superstitious
    * Curses alot “@#$ing proxy intel is....@#$$%!”
    * If he fails at something... blames everything else but his skill set
    * Collect nostalgia jewelry ( coins, stamps, shot glasses, spoons, rings and stickers )
    * Forgery of items
    * Relic seeker
    * Salvager
    * Fear Titans will return
    * Pleasure pod seeker
    * Drinker of ETOH

Background:
either will start off as scum born or OS colonist.

Faction: Criminal

Background: Original space colonist / scum born ?
Faction: Criminal?

Scavenger
Martian recyclers

BF 20 this was my start... I was young back then... but that was before. Took the cruise on a Martian recycler near an L5 point as a scrounger, drone worker and even a psychosurgeon for the 9 liver while on that barge, go figure.

I collected several pieces of nostalgia jewelry in trade. During the fall I was learning to be a habit controller on Mars .. Sewer and life support sections, earned my morph and house through terraforming and working as a habitat controller for the hypercorps as a drone worker. AF -03 was when I Learned of Pandora gates... I wanted more than collecting water, mining and dealing with drones and maintenance. Who and what were these aliens?. That was when firewall attracted my attention and now i’m back on a slab....

#$%^ it

CV /Resume

Former Habitat system operator,
“Resource division” (Atmo skimmers, drone bays, harvester drones and mining drones).

Scum barge
asteroid miner worker, animal handler and psychosurgery ( 9 lives: Unconfirmed )

Hyper corp drone worker

Infrastructure life support and maintenance drones for several years
MagLev train operator
Divisional Drone Maintenance supervisor
Salvage and Rescue/Retrieval Ops
Martian terraforming (Granted additional Morph and basic pod for early contract completion, as well as housing.

Muse:
Samuel L Jackson the old, ancient actor from the old earth.... My muse sounds like “Samuel L jackson andas the humor of Bruce campbell...

My muse tells me quote daily like...

** Anyone who tells you money can't buy happiness never had any.

** Girl, don't make me put my foot in your ass.

** "Given That It's A Stupid-A@@ Decision, I've Elected To Ignore It."
for some reason... it tells me number 3 alot

And when its time to sleep.... It reads from the book “ Go the "F" to sleep” Its one of muses favorites Ebooks for some reason, got to get that check out as well...
Old 03-18-2020, 01:47 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk View Post
As I last read the Eclipse Phase books Sunward and Outward(skimmed really) over a year ago, I am having trouble finding a particular spot in one of those two books for my character concept. So I figured I would ask in here for the information as Google is not good at giving me answers to questions about obscure RPG's

There was a corporation that got in trouble for Forking their Indentured Infomorphs multiple times and having each Fork working off the same debt(I think the highest number of Forks for a single Indentured Infomorph was 50 something).
  • What was this company's name, and where can I find the information about when this happened?
I just did a survey of the side-bars and corporate sections of all the books, and couldn't find this specific thing you're thinking of, though I remember something similar as well. There were related topics, like a sidebar on egos smuggling themselves to Venus and knowing their original is still working out their indenture. There was also a sidebar on how corps will sometimes reset an indenture's contract because of their death, or claim 'ego corruption' and so "legally" screw them over.

So since neither of us know, make something up. Other than a handful of lore-bending corporate exploits (like Cognite making the Lost, and the exploitation of the Pandora gates) there's a ton of room to maneuver in thinking up background. For the purposes of abusing multiple forks I'd suggest either choosing a bank (like the Banco de Nova York, or Cardison Limited from p.164-165 of the EP 2e Core), or ExoTech (p.165 same text) because they specialize in dealing with infomorphs, and are rumored to have abused them in multiple ways. Or feel free to invent your own corps for your purposes. Make a scandal so awful it forced other hypercorps to dissolve them publicly, and with force, or maybe other corps adopted its workers and have continued such abuses in secret (or both). Do whatever's cool for your character concept.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Espatier Liking your sense of humor. I'll give your app a bit of a more thorough look later to see if there's any touch-ups it could use to flesh things out, but the biggest thing I noticed when reading it was that it was distracting to switch between the Out of Character and In Character segments. If you could separate the part where you're using first-person with something, like the lines I used above, that would help the readability of your post.

Last edited by UnderDarkLord; 03-18-2020 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Added a reply to Espatier
Old 03-18-2020, 02:34 PM
Han Solo shot first!

Tools
User Statistics
Thanks, Under. I'll check up on the banks. My character is going to have a well-deserved dislike, if not outright hatred, for the corp's. Not to mention an aversion to Forking and being an Infomorph.

Old 03-19-2020, 06:38 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
Just to give this thread a bump I wanted to say that I've been filling in most of my character background above. There is only the muse part missing, and I don't currently plan on expanding much more on the other sections so as to not make it too wordy.