PF-1e Leave the Wand; Take the Cannoli - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2020, 07:16 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12307
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
I think my app is done.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:14 PM
Damn the Torpedoes!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10051
Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drachenspirit View Post
I think my app is done.
Alright. I mark apps as "Complete*" when the applicant indicates they're done. Once I get a chance to verify it I'll get rid of the asterisk.

If anyone wants feedback, I'll do review via PM on request.
Old 03-21-2020, 09:41 PM
Next year is Tampa!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 62753
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Complete...

Character Name: Natisse "Gnat" Linibesh
Character Gender: Female
Character Race: Gnome.
Character Class(es): Mesmerist
Character Age and Age Category: 45 (youth)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. "If the gods didn't want them all fleeced, why did they make so many sheep?"
Primary Occupation: Minstrel (story teller) and card shark at a brothel

sample posts:

Old 03-21-2020, 09:44 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12307
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziether View Post
Alright. I mark apps as "Complete*" when the applicant indicates they're done. Once I get a chance to verify it I'll get rid of the asterisk.

If anyone wants feedback, I'll do review via PM on request.
A review would be appreciated when you have the time.
Old 03-23-2020, 01:43 AM
Back after 4 years

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1248
Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend
I haven't been on here in a few years, but this looks like a game I would very much like to join. I going to start throwing an app together. I am thinking of playing a halfling gunsmith(gunslinger/alchemist).
Old 03-25-2020, 01:30 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1788
Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas Panthas
Zeither, does the Buslam family lean more Lawful Neutral in their pursuit of an ordered, non-chaotic city, or are they more towards the Lawful Evil end of the spectrum with their acceptance of the means justifying the end and willingly using whatever means are necessary?
Old 03-25-2020, 01:42 PM
Damn the Torpedoes!

Tools
User Statistics
Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether Ziether
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthas View Post
Zeither, does the Buslam family lean more Lawful Neutral in their pursuit of an ordered, non-chaotic city, or are they more towards the Lawful Evil end of the spectrum with their acceptance of the means justifying the end and willingly using whatever means are necessary?
I'll put this up in the FAQ when I get a chance, but I'll answer it here.

The Buslams have no qualms with using most means to accomplish their ends. They try not to directly hurt kids, and they'll do their best to provide for any children who are gravely affected by unintended consequences. That said, they run drugs. They blackmail. They intimidate. They use heinous magic when it's effective. Their first choice is always to use willing individuals, but when push comes to shove, they aren't going to hold back on account of "morality". A strict code of cooperation and silence reigns. They're Lawful in that they want a functional society and cleave closely to their own set of principles. I'd squarely peg them as Lawful Evil on the whole, but, as truly viable lawful evil entities tend to be, they really do want long-term stability.
Old 03-25-2020, 02:17 PM
Owlbear Oracle

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 361
OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple
A game specifically asking for shorties... I don't think I'm gonna be able to apply for this one, I don't feel confident enough in my understanding of Pathfinder to roll a level 3, but I may follow along ♥
Old 03-25-2020, 02:26 PM
Damn the Torpedoes!

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtherwiseApple View Post
A game specifically asking for shorties... I don't think I'm gonna be able to apply for this one, I don't feel confident enough in my understanding of Pathfinder to roll a level 3, but I may follow along ♥
If you change your mind, you're more than welcome. If you're ever interested in a tool to help with building characters, the Pathbuilder 1e app for Android does a great job, and it's free. All you need is an Android device or to run an Android emulator on PC, such as BlueStacks.

And I'm not going to be doing anything to obscure the main threads other than extra layers of spoilerbuttons if I accept Admin Dirk or one of his ilk, so you're welcome to follow along. I'll post a link to the game forum when I make selections.
Old 03-25-2020, 02:30 PM
Owlbear Oracle

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 361
OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple OtherwiseApple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziether View Post
If you change your mind, you're more than welcome. If you're ever interested in a tool to help with building characters, the Pathbuilder 1e app for Android does a great job, and it's free. All you need is an Android device or to run an Android emulator on PC, such as BlueStacks.

And I'm not going to be doing anything to obscure the main threads other than extra layers of spoilerbuttons if I accept Admin Dirk or one of his ilk, so you're welcome to follow along. I'll post a link to the game forum when I make selections.

I'll keep that in mind! You may still tempt me before the closing date
Old 03-25-2020, 08:11 PM
Next year is Tampa!

Tools
User Statistics
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Ilk?

isn't that a female elk?
Old 03-25-2020, 09:04 PM
Back after 4 years

Tools
User Statistics
Alfalfa Romanchi Application

Basic DetailsCharacter name: Alfalfa Romanchi, Alf for short.
Character gender: Male
Character Race: Craven and ingratiating alternative traitsHalfling
Character Classes: Alchemist|Gunslinger
Intended Archetypes: Chirurgeon alchemist and base gunslinger
Character Age and Age Category: 45, Young
Alignment: LN. Alfalfa was taught to follow the rules and always do what is right. Unfortunately, growing up working under the mob will easily skew what is considered to be right.

Detailed Description

Backgound

Primary Occupation: Formerly a gunsmith at a workshop strongly tied to the Buslam family.

OtherSample Posts:Post #1749 of this thread.
Post #5 of this thread.
Old 03-25-2020, 09:07 PM
Damn the Torpedoes!

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin Dirk View Post
Ilk?

isn't that a female elk?
I swear to Aethera and Squeak that I will write another limerick about you if you insist on keeping that up!

I'll update the table tonight!
Old 03-25-2020, 09:16 PM
Back after 4 years

Tools
User Statistics
My application is done. I forgot how long those can take to write.
Old 03-26-2020, 04:30 PM
Next year is Tampa!

Tools
User Statistics
Ziether scoffed at the joke in Dirk's note.
"I'll write a limerick," he said; and I quote.
It wasn't expected,
but challenge accepted
"Let's see what you got," Dirkoth wrote.