Other Blackbrooke: The Machinations of Power - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 03-21-2020, 04:15 PM
I'm your huckleberry

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9664
Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs
[PbtA] Blackbrooke: The Machinations of Power

Recruitment Complete!

Game Name
Blackbrooke: The Machinations of Power
A Powered by the Apocalypse Game

Game SystemUrban Shadows: A Powered by the Apocalypse game
Free playbooks are available here, from Magpie Games.

Themes and FlavorSupernatural drama and political intrigue
Modern, diversity, gritty, urban,

Setting
left-aligned image
right-aligned image
Blackbrooke is just your typical city. There are the gays, the Jews, the immigrants, and, yes, your typical rich, white males. All the tensions of diversity still exist. All the power struggles, all the corruption, all the shady back-door dealings? Yep, those exist too! Yet, the power struggle in this city is more than those superficial disagreements. Much more. And you are aware of the real struggle.

You see, in Blackbrooke there are things that go bump in the night. They are not fairy tales here. Not to you anyway. Ghosts, vampires, wizards. It is with these supernatural beings that the true power lies. Most of the city sees a biker gang that runs guns in the city; you see a gang of werewolves. The citizens are surprised by a write-in mayor who wins by a landslide; you see a Fae twisting the population in her web, shifting power to her own ends.

You see this because you are one of them.

Whether you are new to the city or a long time resident, you know the truth of how things actually work in Blackbrooke. In fact, you have started building your own web. You have allies and you have enemies. But most of all you have debts. This is the real currency of Blackbrooke and you have managed to sign on the dotted line at least once. You may owe someone else, or someone may owe you. Or both. Whatever the case, the city has its claws in you.

Debts come and go. Power shifts. Usually gradually. Until last week. All of a sudden power shifted across the city. All of it. All at once. So far you haven't been able to make heads or tails of the shift. The only thing you know for sure is that you are suddenly at odds with your own people. That list of allies you were building? Yeah, it got short fast. Real damn short.

Fortunately, you have other contacts. The only question is: what are they willing to do for you? And at what cost?

A note on themesUrban shadows encourages diversity. Please consider infusing diversity into this game. I do not plan to focus on any of these issues in game (this is not a place for a political debate), but they may come up. If this makes you uncomfortable, then this may not be the game for you. Real cities have diverse populations - different cultures, different beliefs, different fears - our city should too! I am going to paraphrase some options from the book:
  • Play a character of a different race (human races), gender, or sexual orientation from your own
  • Or pick an old tradition that your character still holds on to - polytheism, monotheism, voodoo, etc. Example: What ritual does your vampire undertake before drinking blood?
  • Pick something considered minority within we aren't all Americans, so I don't want to dictate what is considered minorityyour culture. Easy picks are immigrants (that is a universal term for foreigner )
  • Think Romeo and Juliet or Underworld; consider loving someone that your community hates

ApplicationsBelow is what I need for an application. I recommend reading everything I have written below. I put things in logical order to me, but it may not be perfect. Yes, there are a lot of instructions. There are several different aspects to character creation guidelines and some hold more weight than others - that is all specified below.

Preferred Archetype (Alternate Archetype): Note that Powered by the ApocalypsePbtA games only allow one of each Archetype. I do not really want this to be the deciding factor on whether someone gets picked (because it isn't the most important thing). If a second Archetype interests you please provide just the Archetype name. All the following details will only be for your primary choice; if a switch is needed once players have been picked, you can determine the details at that point for the Alternate.
Name: You can choose from the Archetype list or pick your own
Race and/or Ethnicity: Everyone is human here. Well, at least human in appearance. There will be (small) bonus points for some diversity here; see note on themes above
Age (Look, actual): If the archetype is from the Mortality faction, these are likely the same; otherwise they may be wildly different.

Look (Appearance): You can use the options on the Archetype sheet if you want, but please provide a bit more detail than the few words provided. A sentence or two is sufficient. More is fine.
Demeanor: Choose one from the Archetype
Background: Yes, I know that each archetype has its own questions. You can certainly fill in archetype specific ones as wellQuestions to consider (and probably answer ): Who are you? How long have you been in the city? How did you learn about the supernatural/how did you get here? Why is this city worth saving? What do you desperately need? This does not need to be a novel. In fact, you can simply answer the questions with a sentence each if you want. You do not have to answer all of the questions either - the more information you can give me the better, but don't force things that just don't work for your character.
Family and Friends: Do you have any living family? What about adoptive family - those long lived creatures need closeness too ... girlfriends, confidants, mentors, anything more than friends? Maybe you are closer with your friends than your family ... who are they? What is your relationship with them (live at home, estranged from mother but not by your choice, etc.)? Do any of these know anything about ghosts and vampires and things that go bump in the night? A couple important ones (1-3) will be plenty here.
AsideOk, all that previous stuff is cute. Good job, you did what you do for most games. Now for the good and bad news: this isn't other games; this is a Powered By The Apocalypse game! All that stuff is going to have very little sway over my decision. If you are new to PbtA, then let me explain: I never roll the dice. That's right. In fact, I only make moves when the players don't. I make the moves that the city demands. And you don't want the city to make a move. She's got a shroud about her for a reason: she is ugly as sin underneath!

Here is where we get down to brass bolts. Show me that you are willing to make some moves. This game is about your characters and YOU are going to have a huge part in this production. This is where you show me your creativity and willingness to step out on that skinny narrative limb that many GMs don't like you to stand on. Walk out there proudly and don't look down!

One Fact about the City: We are going to build this city as we go, but let's get some features laid out now. I have attached a map with some generic features (a river, parks, etc.). Give me a name, a place, a vibe, etc. Help build this city. The map is only a guide; if you want something that isn't represented on the map I have editing tools! Where is the seedy side of town? Who runs the drugs or guns and where do they operate? What territory do the werewolves control? Where do the rich live? This can have something specific to do with your character or not. If inspiration strikes, feel free to give me more than one thing.
A Change in Power: Here is the crux of the problem in Blackbrooke ... at least for you. Every faction has seen a power shift of some kind. Maybe there was a special election and all of city hall has turned over. Maybe a new Vampire Lord has taken control. Why has this happened? We will play to find out! What I need from you is one of these power shifts. Pick a faction or a subgroup. How has the power shifted? Remember, we don't know why, you are just telling me what happened. Creativity is king here
What Mystery are you currently looking into: Obviously we have the big mystery of why the power has shifted so suddenly; this is different. This is personal; more like a hobby. Maybe smaller scale, maybe not.

RP Sample: You are at odds with your own people. How did this happen? Did a perceived ally suddenly gain power and turn on you? Did someone new step in? This does not necessarily mean that you are a werewolf that no longer has any werewolf allies, it could just be a small sect (the one that is suddenly in power) that you have issue with (or has issue with you). It could be larger, though; it could be that all the vampires in Blackbrooke have suddenly decided that feeding is a sport and you just can't accept this. Show me your character in this scene. This could have something to do with the Change In Power, or it could be completely separate.

Player Triggers: Please include (secret text to me is fine) any lines that you do not want to cross. There is no repercussion in selection. This is a dark, gritty setting with adult themes (which will be addressed at a PG-13 level, per site rules). For example, I can't stomach violence against children so that will not be explored (even off camera).

City Map

About your GM (or MC in PbtA lingo)Hi! I am Roekahs. I am running a few "sandbox" style games on site currently, and I have really found that it is the style I prefer. I have no idea what is going to happen in this game, so we are going to find out together! I have played in a few PbtA games on site, though they have all been fairly short-lived. I have some idea how the games run, but this will be my first time actually running one. I picked up Urban Shadows during the December CS drive and have been itching to put a game together ever since. Now I am holed up and finally knocked out some of the remaining details.

If you are wondering what this game may be like, I can tell you that the Art of the Two Paragraph Post is a great starting point. I don't expect a novel every time you post, but I do want some substance. I want to see your character. I want to see the world through your character's eyes. I want to be a huge fan of your character. And then I want to put your character into a s***hole of a city and let the city go to work on them

Last edited by Roekahs; 04-07-2020 at 01:49 PM.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:45 PM
I'm your huckleberry

Tools
User Statistics
Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs Roekahs
FAQ
  • But Roe, you don't have any plot planned?! Well, no. I don't know what characters will be involved in this story. The playbooks that players pick will let me start to build more plot. This game will revolve around what is important to the characters! But, we do know we will be solving the big mystery of why power has shifted so suddenly
  • Is there a deadline? At this particular moment, I do not have a deadline in mind. I know people are going through a lot right now. I expect to leave this open for a several weeks at minimumwhile. I am happy to take into consideration timelines of interested parties even if right now is not the most ideal time to sit down and go through character creation.
  • I've never played PbtA, is that ok? Sure! Come on in! As for the mechanics, they are simple: there are moves, but they are triggered by your narrative. Just tell a story! When needed we will roll some dice.

Player Character Archetype Alternate(s) Faction City Fact Power Shift App
Howling Winds of Isa Li The Vamp The Hunter Night "The Collector"; Vampire etiquette Vampires have no leader/direction Complete
kanly Earl King The Fae The Tainted Wild Lay Lines Winter lingers RP needed
Elanir Nicephoros („Nic“) Evangelou The Oracle Power Landmark buildings Power faction undermined by demons Complete
BinnFord Harm The Spectre The Wolf Night Sewer System Murdered 'Wolves Complete
MarsComulus Don Tuto The Hunter Mortality Power Company and Slum Disappeared Necromancer RP needed
PCB Evalis Jimenez The Veteran Mortality Moonlight dance club & Gunner's Row guns a new sheriff demon in town Complete

Last edited by Roekahs; 04-05-2020 at 04:50 PM.
Old 03-23-2020, 11:47 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3736
Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir
Wow! This looks like an extremely interesting and unusual game. I am a little intimidated by the rules for I have never been part of a similar game before but I am also very intrigued. Do you have a deadline in mind? I will need a couple of days to read to familiarize myself with the system before I can work on an application.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:19 PM
I'm your huckleberry

Tools
User Statistics
At this particular moment, I do not have a deadline in mind. I know people are going through a lot right now. I expect to leave this open for a several weeks at minimumwhile. I am happy to take into consideration timelines of interested parties even if right now is not the most ideal time to sit down and go through character creation.

As for the mechanics, they are simple: there are moves, but they are triggered by your narrative. Just tell a story! When needed we will roll some dice.

Last edited by Roekahs; 03-23-2020 at 12:28 PM.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:01 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1507
Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of
This looks really interesting to me! Having played a (admittedly short-lived) PbTA game (which had real potential but died out way too soon sadly) this is effeminately something I'm going to put an app together for! I am super excited for this!
Old 03-24-2020, 03:41 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of
Preferred Archetype (Alternate Archetype): The Vampire (The Hunter)
Name: Isa Li
Race and/or Ethnicity: Korean, to be specificAsian
Age (Look, actual): Looks 30: actually 230
Look (Appearance): An Asian woman in formal clothing.
Demeanor: Volatile
Background: Isa can remember her childhood. A fairly sheltered life, strict rulesa dn a strong emphasis on family. Taking care of the family's older members. Everyone coming together, helping each other work toward a common family goal. Outside of the family unit were friends, school friends, one or two boyfriends (but nothing super serious). What Isa most remembers about her childhood is how drawn people were to her. Whether it was her looks, her sense of fashion; she's still not quite sure, but
Family and Friends: Though much of her family has died, Isa has developed a circle of friends, some of whom are almost just like family. First, there's Anna a ghoul who acts as Isa's de-facto store manager when she is not there. In exchange for running the store (with limitations, of course), Anna is given an easel and canvas to paint as she wishes. Isa also maintains a collection of art supplies; which she cleans routinely. Some of Anna's work has been judged good enough to make it into the Museum of Modern Art. Second, there's Maggie a Curator at the museum, who oversees the sculpture exhibits. Privately, Isa believes Maggie is just a way for "The Collector" to keep an eye on her and other vampire within Blackbrooke. She's not sure how many Curators there are or what else Maggie does, but Isa is greatful for the friendship; even if it means hiding some of her frustrations.

Facts about the City:
* Among the vampires of Blackbrooke; "The Collector" is a feared and respected figure. The exact nature of what he collects (besides art, which is really just a front for his actual collection) is known to only a lucky few vampires.
* Li's Antiques (owned by Isa herself) is seemingly just an antique store, full of old nicknacks and what most mortals describe as "junk". However, she does keep a few valuable things within. Ghouls who haunt the storefront during the day move things around and tidy up the place when she's not there doing it herself.
* The Vampires of Blackbrooke consider themselves refined or sophisticated. Prey is not fed on openly, at least in most areas (The Slums are a notable exception).

A Change in Power: The Night faction has a problem. On the outside, appearances are kept up, things look okay. Not good, certainly not great, but okay. For two years, they have been passive observers to the pile of dead bodies stacking up higher and higher each day. Some believe they will eventually come under suspicion from somewhere (maybe a mortal who gets too curious? a rogue demon who takes out the wrong target?) and thus, they strike pre-emptively strike first. But, where is the softest target? Do they imprison a high ranking fey (if they can even figure out the ranking system, that is) and make him (or her) tell them the grand wizard's name? Basically, Night is experiencing an identity crisis, of sorts. For all the fear and control he seemingly has "The Collector" has not offered guidance to the vampires of Balckbrooke, leaving to create plans of their own....for better or worse.

What Mystery are you currently looking into: Isa has a love-hate relationship with antiques. Yes, she sells them, But, she believes that her shop holds nothing she personally considers valuable. However, she has heard that The Museum holds many wondrous things. The volatile nature of her personality (and 'The Collector"'s inaction regarding the grand wizard) has given her motivation to both discver the true nature of his collection and while doing so; steal somehting valuable from him and keep it for herself. Isa is sure she can get inside, but what to steal and how to get away with it are her two main problems.

RP Sample:

Player Triggers: Violence against children is very detestable indeed.

Last edited by Howling Winds of; 04-01-2020 at 02:24 AM.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:39 AM
Wayward Zephyr

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3696
kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly
WIP
Preferred Archetype (Alternate Archetype): The Fae (The Tainted)

Name: Earl King

Race and/or Ethnicity: African-American

Age (actual): 34 (29)

Look (Appearance): A black male in expensive clothing.

Demeanor: Eccentric

Background: Who are you? When a Fae steals a human child from our world for whatever reason, it is obligated to replace it with a simulacrum commonly known as a "Changeling". Most of these magical creations are poorly crafted and fail within a short amount of time, but some are well made and last for years pretending to be the child that they were switched for. Of those, some occasionally forget they are not human and proceed to live a human life. Earl was one of the latter group.
How long have you been in the city? His earliest memory is of sitting on the stairs at his mother's place just off of Nova street, eavesdropping. Below, his parents slung verbal barbs back and forth at each other, and to this day Earl still remembers the secrets they revealed as they each reached for more and more hurtful insults to add to the argument. As a child whose youth was shattered by an exceedingly messy divorce, he learned early on how to verbally dance circles around his family, using words to manipulate the emotions of those around him while remaining emotionally distant and aloof.
How did you learn about the supernatural? The physical and mental changes that occurred when Earl hit puberty, made the the human transition seem like a walk in the park by comparison. He was overwhelmed with animalistic urges at times and at others seeing things that simply could not exist. All of this came to a head when on his 15th birthday when he was admitted to the Greenman Psychiatric Hospital for what they thought was Hebephrenic schizophrenia. Later that night a woman with kaleidoscope eyes came to him in his secure observation room. She said her name was Nia, and she could help him if he would do her just one small favor. All he needed to do was find Greenman sometime in the next score of years, she was in no particular hurry. Not truly believing that she was real (but even if she was, how hard could it be to find someone with a hospital named after him) he readily agreed and suddenly he was stone cold sane and all of his illusions about what he was disappeared in the same moment. He also knew Nia for what she was and trembled in fear. Standing before him in all of her radiant glory was Titania, one of the queens of faerie.
Why is this city worth saving? Earl is sure that the city is home to the Green Man. However, it is also home to his adoptive parents who he loves despite all of their flaws
What do you desperately need? A score of years is 20 which means, that this is his last year. Find the Green Man, or find Madness.

Family and Friends:
Darnell King: Earl’s Father, BPD Detective (retired)
Eleanor King: Earl’s mother, Director of the Philander Smith Library
Sandra Cho: Earl’s paralegal (formerly legal secretary)

One Fact about the City: Blackbrooke is at a crossroads in many senses of the term. Literally, it is the intersection of two interstates (I-? and I-? depending on where Roekahs wants to place it) as well as the _____ river which serves to make it an ideal shipping hub. Mystically, several lay lines cross within the city limits (some of them powerfully) meaning that the walls between dimensions are paper thin in some places. Metaphorically, as Roekahs established with their premise we have all experienced a major powershift in recent times. "By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

A Change in Power: Spring has not come. Or more aptly the Unseelie Court has not ceded power to the Seelie Court yet this year. This is suppose to happen on/cause the first day of spring. Without it occurring, the world could be faced with a new ice age.

What Mystery are you currently looking into:

RP Sample: You are at odds with your own people. How did this happen? Did a perceived ally suddenly gain power and turn on you? Did someone new step in? This does not necessarily mean that you are a werewolf that no longer has any werewolf allies, it could just be a small sect (the one that is suddenly in power) that you have issue with (or has issue with you). It could be larger, though; it could be that all the vampires in Blackbrooke have suddenly decided that feeding is a sport and you just can't accept this. Show me your character in this scene. This could have something to do with the Change In Power, or it could be completely separate.

Player Triggers: Please include (secret text to me is fine) any lines that you do not want to cross. There is no repercussion in selection. This is a dark, gritty setting with adult themes (which will be addressed at a PG-13 level, per site rules). For example, I can't stomach violence against children so that will not be explored (even off camera).

Last edited by kanly; 04-02-2020 at 02:32 PM.
Old 03-25-2020, 02:45 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Nicephoros Evangelou
right-aligned image

Preferred Archetype: Oracle

Name: Nicephoros („Nic“) Evangelou

Race and/or Ethnicity: First generation American of Greek descent.

Age (Look, actual): Late twenties (both look and actual age).

Look (Appearance): Male, white (mediterranean), dirty clothes.
Nic is a moderately tall and lean man in his late twenties. He wears his dark brown, almost black, hair very short and usually has a three (or five) day beard, though this is more out of lack of interest in shaving regularly than a desire to be fashionable. His eyes are of a deep brown color though what is truly remarkable about them is Nic’s haunted look. He usually prefers casual clothes (that he wears for several days on end) like jeans and T-shirts, a denim or leather jacket and sneakers or ankle boots and is always seen wearing gloves of some kind.

Demeanor: distant/reserved (sometimes paranoid)

Background: Nic is member of an ancient bloodline reaching back to Pythia Aristonike, oracle of Delphi during the hellenistic era, and Echecrates the Thessalian, her rapist. The god Apollo cursed the offspring of the priestess and the man who dared defying him with Pythia‘s prophetic visions, though the bearer of the curse has no control over this power that slowly drives her or him mad. Every time the one bearing the curse dies, it passes randomly to another member of the bloodline. Nic manifested his powers at the tender age of eight, the very same day that his great uncle Antonis committed suicide by jumping off a cliff on the Greek island of Chios. The manifestation of this supernatural power meant that the child started seeing the city he was born in with new eyes and coming to realize that things were much different than most „normal“ citizens of Blackbrooke thought. Apart from being born in Blackbrooke and living his entire life there, the city is for Nic both a prison and his possible salvation. For some reason it attracts all manner of supernatural beings and the young man has reason to believe that even the one who cursed his bloodline (Apollo?) can be found in it.

Family and Friends: Nic’s parents are proprietors of a greek restaurant called „To nesi“ (the island). They are convinced that their son’s irrational behavior is due to a mental illness just like the one his great uncle suffered from. Being deeply conservative and considering such an illness taboo they continuously make up excuses so that the neighbors and the family friends will not realize the „truth“ about Nic’s condition. This hypocritical behavior irritates Nic who tries to stay away from them as much as possible.

The only relative that the young man actually trusts, even though she too thinks him mentally ill, is his sister Eleni (Helen). She is always there to help and advise him in his hour of need and is discreet or perceptive enough not to „force“ him to change his life „for the better“. Though Eleni is unaware of the real world behind the city’s lights and glamour, her fiancé (Earl the Fey) is not. In fact Nic has had a dreadful vision about him and would like to aid him to avoid this terrible fate to spare his sister the pain of losing him.

The one person that plays the most central role in his life is another, a psychiatrist called Victoria Wilson. One of the physicians at the psychiatric clinic where Nic was committed several years ago recommended Victoria so that the troubled man would have an experienced professional to make sure that he made progress even after being discharged. What the young man hadn’t known at the time however was that Victoria was a powerful sorceress, who made use of his special skills for clients of her own. Since she is the only one who can provide him with the medication Nic requires to sleep at night without the terrible nightmares that plague him (visions initially had by the oracles that came before him), he has no choice but to play along. The relationship between the two is extremely complicated and encompasses the bond between patient and physician, prisoner and warden and student and mentor to name but a few. She is also his main source of information about the immortal being that called itself „Apollo“ in antiquity.

Facts about the City:
1. The „Saint Anthony Clinic for mental health“ is a hospital specialized in the treatment of mental illnesses. It is located on the south bank of the river’s right branch, south of Canal drive.
2. The „Blackbrooke Museum of Modern Art“, one of the most famous in the world, is a magnificent building made of mirrors and glass, located on the river’s sole island (unimagibatively called „museum isle“). The museum is run by a powerful vampire lord called „the collector“. It is believed that he collects more than just works of art.
3. Blackbrooke’s „restaurant mile“, offering a variety of cuisines from over 70 different lands, is located on the eastern side of „Green Street“, running parallel to Canal Drive between Main Street and Parkside Avenue, next to the river.
4. The „slums“ of the city are located to the south of Grace Lane, which also happens to be the original site of „Blackbrooke“, taking its name from the „Black“ (because of coal dust) brook that flows into the greater river.

A Change in Power: For as long as anyone can remember Blackbrooke was controlled by the „Power“ faction and more specifically by a powerful and seemingly immortal wizard (or group of wizards?) with the ability to control the minds of others. Neither his (or her?) name nor his true face are known for he makes his desires (and orders) known through proxies chosen seemingly randomly. It has been about two years that the „Puppeteer’s“ (not an official name) proxies end up dead almost daily. It is believed that a group of demons („Wild“ faction) is able to detect these proxies and possess normal people in an attempt to exterminate them and learn the wizard’s true identity.

What Mystery are you currently looking into: Nic is obsessed with finding a way to end his bloodline’s curse. He believes that the so-called god Apollo is nothing other than a Demon Lord or powerful Fae. Having heard that the original „Omphalos“ of the oracle of Delphi (a large sculpted stone believed to mark the „center“ of the earth) is currently at the museum of modern art as part of the periodical exhibition „1000 faces of God“, he intends to use his powers to learn the false god’s identity and ask (or force) him to lift the curse. The real problem is how to obtain said stone.

RP Sample:

Player Triggers: Agreed, Roekahs, violence against children is a taboo for me as well.

Last edited by Elanir; 04-02-2020 at 01:37 AM.
Old 03-25-2020, 06:12 AM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11550
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Monitoring this thread. I'll think about whether I have the time while I read the applications that flow in. I might just pick one of the playbooks that are left in a week or two, if it is not too full by then.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:59 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
The application is ready, Roekahs! Please, tell me if I should change anything.

By the way I haven’t named a second Archetype because I couldn’t find another one that would make sense for the character I have in mind. I hope that‘s OK.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:56 PM
I'm your huckleberry

Tools
User Statistics
I certainly like what I am seeing! Thanks for all the great work so far
I do not expect to have a ton of applications, so I will plan to give some feedback as we go. Anyone lurking feel free to toss questions around here or by PM. I am happy to answer questions about the system or the setting or except COVID ... I've got no answers for you there!whatever else you have

@Elanir - no worries about having a backup option; it really only matters if two players pick the same primary and we have to have someone switch. You got in early enough that anyone coming down the pipeline will know that they are directly competing with you if they pick Oracle

@kanly - I love your take on the Fey!
Old 03-26-2020, 01:47 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Thank you, Roekahs!

Old 03-26-2020, 10:43 AM
Wayward Zephyr

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3696
kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly kanly
Thanks Roe!
Old 03-27-2020, 12:19 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Thanks alot Roe! This is shaping up to lots of fun!
Old 03-27-2020, 04:05 AM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Tremblecleff
This is insanely cool. Let me see what I can come up with.