Game Thread The Haunted Palace - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > The Drakeriders Of Bryn
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 02:34 PM
Sir Alex's Avatar
Sir Alex Sir Alex is offline
The Pen Is Mightier
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 15th, 2016
RPXP: 5731
Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex
Posts: 3,914
Gavin leans over his saddle and looks for an opening, then hurls the Baskull to Able. "Let's get this thing primed to blow!"

Dice Ranged Pass:
1d20+3 (10)+3 Total = 13
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 05:16 PM
BloodyDove's Avatar
BloodyDove BloodyDove is offline
SPAAAAAAACE!!!!!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 11th, 2012
RPXP: 214
BloodyDove BloodyDove BloodyDove
Posts: 260
With the ball passed to Able, Lyn maneuvered Sky around to guard his drake and waited for the opposing team to make a move.

ActionsMove Action: Move between Able and the enemy team.
Readied Action: Unarmed Attack against the first enemy to come in range.
Dice Unarmed Attack:
1d20+4 (16)+4 Total = 20

Dice Unarmed Damage:
1d3+3 (3)+3 Total = 6
__________________
"Alright, this next test may involve trace amounts of time travel. So, word of advice: If you meet yourself on the testing track, don't make eye contact. Lab boys tell me that'll wipe out time. Entirely. Forward and backward."
~Cave Johnson, Portal 2
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:00 PM
jbear's Avatar
jbear jbear is offline
Friendly Ratbasterd GM
Outplay 2018  

Hall of Fame DM 2017  

Hall of Fame GM 2021
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 27th, 2023
RPXP: 20043
jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear
Posts: 9,720
Seeing the baskull falling just short of him, Eli dips Echo's wing and swerves in towards it and
Dice Ranged attack DC 15:
1d20+5 (11)+5 Total = 16
tries to snatch it up before the other team can pounce on it. Then closing in on Gavin he shouts: "Back to you!" and
Dice Ranged attack with Point Blank bonus:
1d20+6 (16)+6 Total = 22
hurls the baskull back towards him.

Last edited by jbear; Mar 6th, 2012 at 02:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:16 PM
orangehatter's Avatar
orangehatter orangehatter is offline
Dance is what Dance does
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 9th, 2015
RPXP: 1437
orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter
Posts: 2,321
Balroga, atop his drake, crossed his forearms in front of his body as he tried to defend his teammate with all the strength he could
Dice Strength:
d20+1 (2)+1 Total = 3
muster. His legs as well tightened as he attempted to
Dice Ride:
d20+7 (14)+7 Total = 21
hold on.

OOC: I'll have to wait on the results to see what he'll do for this round's actions. And a rolling thread would be nice.
__________________
Air Force

Computers were on lock down here for a security violation thanks to some morons. Back in full effect!

Last edited by orangehatter; Mar 3rd, 2012 at 06:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 10:30 AM
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten is offline
Servant of the Tower
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 3rd, 2022
RPXP: 1516
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten
Posts: 3,975
The man who Balroga blocked was not deflected, but Balroga was able to maneuver in such a way as to deflect him past.

OOC: Dice can be rolled here or in private threads. If you roll them in your private thread, then please link the rolls here. Will post R2 summary when Orangehatter updates.
__________________
"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence."
-Vyvyan
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 02:05 AM
jbear's Avatar
jbear jbear is offline
Friendly Ratbasterd GM
Outplay 2018  

Hall of Fame DM 2017  

Hall of Fame GM 2021
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 27th, 2023
RPXP: 20043
jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear
Posts: 9,720
oocPost edited above
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 01:24 PM
orangehatter's Avatar
orangehatter orangehatter is offline
Dance is what Dance does
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 9th, 2015
RPXP: 1437
orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter orangehatter
Posts: 2,321
The impact sent Balroga leaning back in his saddle, and he didn't seem able to to much. At least it was something. Which is better than nothing.

Balroga continues on the defensive as he tries to put his skills to use, he directs his Drake towards Gavin and attempts once again to guard Gavin from any would-be attackers.

OOC:If anyone gets too close, Balroga and his drake will intercept and straight up attackizzle.
__________________
Air Force

Computers were on lock down here for a security violation thanks to some morons. Back in full effect!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 11:09 AM
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten is offline
Servant of the Tower
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 3rd, 2022
RPXP: 1516
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten
Posts: 3,975
Lucius moved away from Hark, rounding about to his team's goal. Hark flew to Gavin to act as a blocker. "You got this!" Gavin tossed the Baskull to Able, but it fell just a tad short. Lyn moved to Gavin and Able, waiting for an opportunity to strike. An enemy rider swooped in to snatch the Baskull, but Lyn kicked him in the face, sending him reeling and away from the group. Another rider, this one the only female on the enemy team, went for Lyn, swooping underneath Sky and raising up in an attempt to send Sky into Neleseth. Ride check from you, Strength and Fly checks from Sky. The other two enemy riders move to join Lucius in his arc around the field towards his team's goal. Able, seeing the Baskull fall short, maneuvers Echo's wings, enabling the Baskull to roll down it and into Able's hands. The Baskull has not been primed. He passed it back to Gavin. Gavin will have to make a catch attempt on his turn. Balroga moves towards the party, falling into formation and solidifying a protective barrier around Gavin.

...HarkH...
LynL.GavinG.AbleA
...BalrogaB...

End of round 2 of 20.
__________________
"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence."
-Vyvyan

Last edited by MalchiorTheForgotten; Mar 16th, 2012 at 02:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Sir Alex's Avatar
Sir Alex Sir Alex is offline
The Pen Is Mightier
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 15th, 2016
RPXP: 5731
Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex Sir Alex
Posts: 3,914
Gavin rides apace with his companions surrounding him. His hands dart over his left shoulder,
Dice Roll:
1d20+3 (3)+3 Total = 6
trying to snatch the Baskull as it flies past his head.

Last edited by Sir Alex; Mar 9th, 2012 at 08:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 12:13 AM
BloodyDove's Avatar
BloodyDove BloodyDove is offline
SPAAAAAAACE!!!!!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 11th, 2012
RPXP: 214
BloodyDove BloodyDove BloodyDove
Posts: 260
Rolls
Dice Lyn Ride:
1d20+5 (8)+5 Total = 13

Dice Sky Strength:
1d20+3 (4)+3 Total = 7

Dice Sky Fly:
1d20+1 (10)+1 Total = 11

Waiting to see results before I make my next actions.
__________________
"Alright, this next test may involve trace amounts of time travel. So, word of advice: If you meet yourself on the testing track, don't make eye contact. Lab boys tell me that'll wipe out time. Entirely. Forward and backward."
~Cave Johnson, Portal 2

Last edited by BloodyDove; Mar 10th, 2012 at 12:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 02:39 PM
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten is offline
Servant of the Tower
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 3rd, 2022
RPXP: 1516
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten
Posts: 3,975
The rider was successfully able to bump Sky into Neleseth, I need Ride checks from both riders.
__________________
"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence."
-Vyvyan
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 03:46 PM
BloodyDove's Avatar
BloodyDove BloodyDove is offline
SPAAAAAAACE!!!!!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 11th, 2012
RPXP: 214
BloodyDove BloodyDove BloodyDove
Posts: 260
Roll
Dice Ride Check:
1d20+5 (13)+5 Total = 18
__________________
"Alright, this next test may involve trace amounts of time travel. So, word of advice: If you meet yourself on the testing track, don't make eye contact. Lab boys tell me that'll wipe out time. Entirely. Forward and backward."
~Cave Johnson, Portal 2
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 05:20 AM
jbear's Avatar
jbear jbear is offline
Friendly Ratbasterd GM
Outplay 2018  

Hall of Fame DM 2017  

Hall of Fame GM 2021
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 27th, 2023
RPXP: 20043
jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear jbear
Posts: 9,720
Seeing his near perfect pass missed Able curses and turns Echo's wing trying to cut a line between the loose baskull and any intercepting players hoping to give one of his team mates time to recover the it.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:36 PM
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten is offline
Servant of the Tower
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 3rd, 2022
RPXP: 1516
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten
Posts: 3,975
Lyn and Gavin remain mounted and in formation. Proceed with round 2 actions.
__________________
"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence."
-Vyvyan
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 01:09 AM
BloodyDove's Avatar
BloodyDove BloodyDove is offline
SPAAAAAAACE!!!!!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 11th, 2012
RPXP: 214
BloodyDove BloodyDove BloodyDove
Posts: 260
"Hey, you jerk! You think you can just push me and my drake around? Honor demands I return the favor. Go get her Sky!" Wheeling her drake around, Lyn charged right at the female rider who'd tried to shove her beloved Sky Dancer around.

ActionsSwift Action: Challenge the enemy female rider (+1 atk/damage against the target of challenge, -2 AC vs non-challenge enemies; lasts until enemy is dead or unconscious)
Standard Action (and Move Action if necessary): Attack the enemy female rider
Dice Attack:
1d20+5 (4)+5 Total = 9

(Note: if there is sufficient space for a charge, add the +2 to atk for charging)
Dice Damage:
1d3+4 (1)+4 Total = 5
__________________
"Alright, this next test may involve trace amounts of time travel. So, word of advice: If you meet yourself on the testing track, don't make eye contact. Lab boys tell me that'll wipe out time. Entirely. Forward and backward."
~Cave Johnson, Portal 2
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:53 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB