Game Thread The Coming Storm - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Wretches and Kings
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 08:09 AM
HuaiXin's Avatar
HuaiXin HuaiXin is offline
Chibi Commandant Supreme
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 10th, 2022
RPXP: 1328
HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin
Posts: 1,895
The Coming Storm

It seemed like an unremarkable morning in Rt Karminrot. The sun illuminated the morning mists that cling to the shores of the lake, the golden splotches of farmland sat in between the flat bogs and marshland before slowly chasing the shadows from the streets and alleys of Grauhafen. However, while the serfs trudge to their wheat fields and merchants set out their goods for morning market there is a nervous current that runs through the land. Travellers and couriers spread word from the east where the oak tree banner of Jakob Brecht gathers the rebellious ducal armies of Gryzevlakte to his cause, from the west the dreaded legion of Carsten Vos marches on the orders of Emperor Faust himself. Local garrisons rouse themselves for war, smoke billowing out from blacksmiths’ chimneys, watchmen go to their posts and the marching boots of drilling soldiers is heard.

Grauhafen lay on the shore of the province’s titular lake, its collection of old stone halls, wooden houses, respectable inns and modest workshops is crisscrossed with cobblestone streets. Wooden piers jut into the waters of the lake like broken teeth, at the base of which shanties and hut cluster. In the centre sits the ducal hold, the ancient stone outer wall of the former castle complex dividing the city from the court. The old keep, mossy and cracked with age, holds the dukes living quarters and the council hall. This morning the old halls echo with servants’ feet and raised voices. The council hall’s cold stone walls are covered with old tapestries and hunting trophies, the black flagstone floor is scuffed by decades of shifting feet. Light streams in through long narrow windows fitted with thick glass, lighting the high roofed hall. At the end of the hall opposite the carved oaken doors is a raised platform covered with a thick red carpet with the carved ducal throne. The nobles of the province have gathered to discuss the situation, worried and tense voices whisper back and forth over the coming struggle. The myriad counts, barons and viscounts await the presence of the Duke to voice their concerns.
__________________
Some characters are born posthumously.
See my campaigns Blod Stormur: Flying Ships, Mithril Men, Bl Stormur: Mysteries of the Lucitean Gulf and Bl Stormur: Blood and Snow in Arkadia

Last edited by HuaiXin; Aug 6th, 2012 at 08:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Raunchel's Avatar
Raunchel Raunchel is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 18th, 2016
RPXP: 700
Raunchel Raunchel Raunchel Raunchel Raunchel Raunchel Raunchel
Posts: 1,334
Antonius walked into the hall, dressed as always in his stiff black atire. The man knew that all eyes would be on him and that all who were present wanted to hear from him what would happen. As he entered the pair of veterans standing by the entrance saluted, looking fierce in their crisp yellow and black uniforms. For a moment the duke remembered ow it was when he first entered this hall, walking behind his father dressed in full armour, even though he had been a boy. They had come as conquerors and in the eyes of many he still was a foreign occupier.

Antonius von Greif, duke of Rt Karminrot looked at his subjects, studying their familiar faces for traces of their true intentions. He knew that some of them would like nothing more than to see him fail. He would not fail, he would find a way to profit even from this war. He reached his throne, rather than sitting down he turned to face the crowd, making himself tall to show that he was no frail old man that they could do with as they pleased but that he still was a strong ruler. He looked over them, at his family's coat of arms that hang over the main entrance, a shield divided in two parts, one yellow, one black. Emblazoned on it was a red griphon. He would not betray that legacy.
__________________
My homebrew
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 12:26 PM
TristineEndelwood's Avatar
TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood is offline
Imperial Nuisance
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 3rd, 2023
RPXP: 7081
TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood
Posts: 2,092
The Widow DeLange stepped quickly along the corridor to the council chambers her cloak fanning lout lightly behind her revealing the small form hidden beneath. She knew she wasn't late but neither was she early. As the daunting doors came into view she lowered the hood of her robe and steadied her breathing.

Emotion was something forbidden to Aria in this serpent's nest of so called "men" and as she approached the wooden doors guarding the council chambers she emptied her mind of everything except the discussion at hand. As a woman and lady of the court she would show no weakness.

Confidently she pushed the heavy doors open and proceeded inside. Her face was set in stone as various conversations were ceased abruptly and heads turned to observe the latest arrival. She nods to each in turn as she begins to move eloquently to her seat, placed in close approximation to the ducal throne. Some return her greeting, others ignore her but she hasn't time for them. She surmises that if they had spent less time worrying about their own personal vendettas and more time on doing what was expected of them then they would be sitting in her seat.

As she lowered herself to her seat she observes the members in attendance. Some of them were friendly and as they become aware of her presence they politely incline their heads in her direction. She rewarded this with a smile as she stood respectfully for the Duke's entrance.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Darkshard's Avatar
Darkshard Darkshard is offline
Epic, Devious Dungeon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 17th, 2013
RPXP: 4407
Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard
Posts: 2,896
Claudia walked in behind her father, as protocol dictated two steps behind and a little to the left. Proper it may have been but it would have been hard for anyone of her girth to be demure. Nevertheless, she had no desire to draw attention to herself at present, not when everyone should be paying close attention to her father's words. Dressed in a noblewoman's gown, with full skirts stiffened, starched and extended with a farthingale, her expression was stern and sombre, made more so by her natural heavy jowls.

As her father ascended the steps to the ducal throne she peeled away, going to her customary place. There were still those, especially amongst those who followed the Eisenblutten faith, who would wonder at the fact that her father would bring his daughter to attend to such serious matters. If any should raise an objection, however, they would find that it was swiftly quelled.

Her dark and beady eyes fixed on everyone around the table in turn before she finished her sweep of them. Then she linked her hands in front of her and awaited the Duke's permission to be seated.
__________________
Like Short Stories? Visit the Short Story Competition!

Timezone=GMT

Last edited by Darkshard; Aug 7th, 2012 at 12:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Jasontheswift's Avatar
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift is online now
Adult Dragon Jedi
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 4th, 2023
RPXP: 2674
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
Posts: 4,574
Gilford pulled himself out of bed as he said to the lady lying next to him. Thanks for last night I'll see you around.

As he dismissed his partner for the night he pulled himself up, the hustle and bustle of the peasants echoed into his cheap inn room. The stench of last night's wine being soaked up by the wooden floor filled Gilford's senses. Well I may be able to find work with this Duke. Moving toward his armour he proceeded to polish it to ensure he looks respectable. As the moist cloth wiped away the blood, dirt and grass from the previous journey he began to suit up.

After paying for the night he left the inn mounting his horse to ride toward the Duke's court. As Gilford made his way toward the gates he called out to the guards. I wish to talk to the Duke. Inform him that Gilford Eiffel, Cavalier of the Order of the Shield, Champion of the Main courts and saviour of the daughter of Lord Barth. I wish to offer my services to Duke Antonius von Greif. Please let me through good sir.

Gilford stayed mounted as he awaited for confirmation to see the Duke, as he thought to himself. The peasants are not as ill treated as some have been, I have seen no resentment of me we shall see if this duke has heard of my efforts. I would like to work atleast for a while I could use some time to relax.

As he waited he looked around at the market dealing, the blacksmith's hammer clanking like a bell, the taverns already opening to those with gold to spend. A familiar sight for Gilford, he then looks over some of the unfortunate children, orphans begging for burnt pastries or slightly soft fruit. Gilford is suddenly reminded of his early years, he begins to look away over the province the vast fields, the busy faces he was definitely in a thriving province maybe this will be the right place to settle.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Macross's Avatar
Macross Macross is offline
Dungeon Explorer
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 22nd, 2012
RPXP: 538
Macross Macross Macross Macross Macross Macross
Posts: 700
Reynna Solaris

right-aligned image
Reynna reflected on her pilgrimage … had it already been two years in the field with the Army? Time flies.

Upon returning from her long pilgrimage, Reynna was assigned by her monastery to be a medic in the Army and very quickly posted out of the city. She traveled with her battalion of troops for two more years, mainly remaining on the outskirts of the major cities within the territory and focusing efforts on training new recruits. Most of the injuries she treated were bumps and bruises from training accidents or sickness … sometimes she was able to break free from the Army’s commitments and provide medical aid to villagers, but not often. She did manage to help one lady through a terribly painful birth, saving the life of both mother and newborn. During her time with this battalion, Reynna must have impressed (or pissed off) someone, because she was re-assigned to the Keep in Grauhafen. She had developed a reputation for being a gifted healer not just with magic and prayer, but a knowledgable and skilled medic and nurse as well.

She was from Rt Karminrot … all of her memories were of this land – her time in the orphanage thru now. The only time she can remember being away is during her four year pilgrimage. Despite her ties to this area, she still occasionally felt treated like an outsider. Her mixed racial blood and dedicated faith to Sarenrae stood out. Most here were more dedicated to Grotziel the Stalwart Giant, Great Spirit of life, summer, light and strength. There were some that revered other deities, and those aware of Sarenrae, respected the goddess and her followers. Some even followed the old ways, simply honoring the spirits of the land and respecting each other.

Reynna arrived in Grauhafen for her new post just a few days ago. She had time to set up in her station – the infirmary in the Keep. It was in shambles and had been long neglected by the previous keeper – an older man who had developed a habit of simply giving out a potion of healing for just about any ailment. This was a lazy practice that Reynna would have to adjust. Unfortunately, he passed away from old age. There are some things magic healing just can't fix.

As luck would have it, the Duke was holding court and Reynna decided to attend. She wore her white cloak and robes, a traditional symbol of a healer, and displayed a symbol of Sarenrae plain for any to see. Her Cleric vestments had yellow and gold trim and resembled sunlight. In fact, if the light shined on her just right, her outfit practically glowed radiantly, reflecting her dedication to the goddess of the sun. She carried a plain, decorative staff – another common symbol of her altruistic profession.

She had never met the Duke before, or any of his family members. She of course had heard stories ... some true and some greatly embellished. She waited patiently in the chambers among those wishing to seek audience with him – standing in a spot for easy viewing and hearing, but not in a queue to present herself. She greeted any individuals who addressed her by remaining polite, bowing and showing the correct level of courtesy.

I wonder how he will manage time in oder to hear the concerns of all these people, she wondered. She was not prepared to address him at this time; she just wanted to see the court in action and get a feel for how he treats his subjects directly and runs his kingdom. She had heard rumblings about opposing forces gathering and potential threats increasing, but did not know details. If these rumors bore any truth, then medical supplies will be in high demand. Perhaps such things will be discussed today…

Last edited by Macross; Aug 9th, 2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: clarification
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 06:37 AM
HuaiXin's Avatar
HuaiXin HuaiXin is offline
Chibi Commandant Supreme
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 10th, 2022
RPXP: 1328
HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin
Posts: 1,895
The lesser nobility watched their liege enter the hall in respectful silence, as always some averted their gaze either away from the steady gaze of the duke or the horrid visage of his advisor. At the head of the group were the two counts of the province stood. Count Edwin Maesen and Count Karel Althuis, the two most prominent men in the province besides the Duke himself. Count Maesen is an older man, hair graying around the temples and his face wrinkling. He was a young man during the conquest… he swore to his new masters among the ashes of his family manor. Count Althuis is the opposite, lean and fit, a full head of black hair. His posture is straight and dignified, just as he was when he swore his oath on the grave of his father 10 years ago. They and the nobles behind them kneel and recite their oath as per custom when meeting as such. “I will to my lord be true and faithful, I will love all that he loves and shun all that he shuns.”

They rise. Count Althuis nods to his older counterpart who clears his throat. “My lord,” Count Maesen begins, “merchants bring word of war, and your loyal subjects request to know your opinion and where you stand on this issue.”

Meanwhile outside the guards scrutinises Gilford. “Your reputation precedes you sir… but the duke is holding an audience with his vassals and should not be disturbed.”
__________________
Some characters are born posthumously.
See my campaigns Blod Stormur: Flying Ships, Mithril Men, Bl Stormur: Mysteries of the Lucitean Gulf and Bl Stormur: Blood and Snow in Arkadia

Last edited by HuaiXin; Aug 10th, 2012 at 06:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Darkshard's Avatar
Darkshard Darkshard is offline
Epic, Devious Dungeon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 17th, 2013
RPXP: 4407
Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard Darkshard
Posts: 2,896
The age-old ritual comforted Claudia. The words resonated with loyalty, and though she knew full well that such loyalty could only be commanded from a position of power, it gave her a sense of security nonetheless. As long as the customs and formalities held, their power was for the time being obeyed. She
Dice Knowledge:Nobility check, Cound Maesen:
1d20+5 (20)+5 Total = 25
Dice Knowledge:Nobility check, Cound Althius:
1d20+5 (19)+5 Total = 24
scrutinised each Count in turn, trying to recall all she could about their families, holdings and stances, whilst waiting for her father to respond.
__________________
Like Short Stories? Visit the Short Story Competition!

Timezone=GMT
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 08:01 AM
HuaiXin's Avatar
HuaiXin HuaiXin is offline
Chibi Commandant Supreme
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 10th, 2022
RPXP: 1328
HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin
Posts: 1,895
__________________
Some characters are born posthumously.
See my campaigns Blod Stormur: Flying Ships, Mithril Men, Bl Stormur: Mysteries of the Lucitean Gulf and Bl Stormur: Blood and Snow in Arkadia
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Raunchel's Avatar
Raunchel Raunchel is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 18th, 2016
RPXP: 700
Raunchel Raunchel Raunchel Raunchel Raunchel Raunchel Raunchel
Posts: 1,334
Antonius
Dice Knowledge:Nobility check, Cound Maesen:
1d20+15 (14)+15 Total = 29
Dice Knowledge:Nobility check, Cound Althius:
1d20+15 (10)+15 Total = 25
looked at the counts. They would be hugely important in the times to come. He did not trust them, they had reasons to hate him, and even without those reasons they would have great interests in his failure. There would after all have to be a new duke in that case and these men both would seek that position.

He spoke: "There are two ways of settling a dispute: first, by discussion; second, by physical force; and since the former is characteristic of man, the latter of the brute, we must resort to force only in case we may not avail ourselves of discussion. The only excuse, therefore, for going to war is that we may live in peace unharmed; and when the victory is won, we should spare those who have not been blood-thirsty and barbarous in their warfare. For instance, our forefathers fought a great war over these lands, many fell in the conflict but after the blood was spilled no more harm was done to either side. We have all lost friends or relatives, but that war is over. Those who were defeated were allowed to maintain their position and titles, unlike would have happened in an unjust conquest.

For that we must only look to the struggle between the von Gaben and von Steinbrunn lines, after years of conflict the von Steinbrunn conquered their rivals. This conquest was unjust, and the victors showed that. They spared no one, not even those who could not bear arms. They took the possessions of the conquered and stripped tem of their titles. This is no rare event, many conflicts have ended in such horrors. Not only must we show consideration for those whom we have conquered by force of arms but we must also ensure protection to those who lay down their arms and throw themselves upon our mercy, even though the battering ram has hammered at their walls.

But before we can truly speak about just conquest, we must speak about just causes of war. We may not send our armies to march for mere glory or personal interests, for war to be just it must be conducted for proper reasons. And these reasons must be at the heart of our decissions. Wars must be waged for a good purpose, we may march against tyranny and lawlesness, but not against those who abide to the divine laws of justice. We may march to put an end to great suffering, but not to cause more suffering. And should we draw our blades for conflict we should aim to bring peace, not more war. We are nobles, not bandits. War can be waged in self-defence, as punishment for the unjust and to gain reparation for an injury. In all these cases it must be proportional and should only ever be considered as a last resort.”


Antonius paused for a moment, looking over the assembly and giving his words time to sink in.
__________________
My homebrew
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 07:11 PM
TristineEndelwood's Avatar
TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood is offline
Imperial Nuisance
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 3rd, 2023
RPXP: 7081
TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood TristineEndelwood
Posts: 2,092
As the words of the well rehearsed oath fell from Arias lips, she could not help but feel that they were more poignant then ever, especially in these times of uncertainty when they must stand fast. Unity would be their shield against the forces that sought to create destruction. Observing the counts as they stand her face is unreadable yet she stares openly. It is no secret she is wary of these men and as they speak she attempts to read the
Dice roller error:
[dice=Sense motive]1d20+8=[/dice] is a badly formed tag (please see the FAQ for help)
Intent behind their question. She never believed that their motives were in the interests of the court and only trusted her instinct that they were chameleons, Seeming to blend into the background after creating tension filled situations and changing their colours at will...

As Antonius addressed the court she folded her hands neatly before her. Slowly her mauve eyes drifted across each member. She scanned for any signs of dissension, lingering for a moment on a woman whom she had not seen before but was clearly outfitted in clerical vestments, this however was not the time to be pondering about such things and Aria concluded she could inquire after her in a more appropriate setting.

The people who showed signs of uneasiness were the same as ever and today was no different. As the Duke concluded she nodded her head in silent ascension preparing herself to answer an onslaught of questions. She knew the true colours were about to surface....
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Jasontheswift's Avatar
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift is online now
Adult Dragon Jedi
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 4th, 2023
RPXP: 2674
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
Posts: 4,574
Gilford Nodded at the guard's reply and said to him. Well sir I shall return in a few hours, however please let him know I called for him and shall do so again.

Gilford then reared his horse around and began to ride back to the inn he stayed in. Upon reaching the inn he decides to take some time to relax and he walks up to the innkeeper saying. Is the lady who accompanied me last night available for a while?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Macross's Avatar
Macross Macross is offline
Dungeon Explorer
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 22nd, 2012
RPXP: 538
Macross Macross Macross Macross Macross Macross
Posts: 700
Reynna Solaris

Reynna awaited in the chamber with those wishing to address the Duke. Few said more to her than a simple hello or an occassional smile and nod. Perhaps there was a great deal of guilt in this room or perhaps she was simply the new person and few knew her position on the talk of the day...

She did not have to wait long. The Duke was punctual and his entourage followed quickly behind him. Reynna liked this ... punctuality, organization ... order. This new assignment may work out well- Her thoughts were interupted as the prayer began. She knew it by heart - it was not foreign, though it may have originated from service to a different deity, Reynna participated in reciting the prayer along with those who also knew it. She was devoted to Sarenrae spiritually, however she was also loyal to this kingdom and its customs.

Reynna listened to the Duke's words intently. The topics covered exactly what she wanted to gain insight on ... his thoughts on these rumors of war and turmoil. She was thankful for the opportunity to be present and prayed silently to Sarenrae that this would lead to good, productive discussion. She needed this insight to decide how best to serve in her new post. What resources would be needed? What time frame was available to acquire such things? A myriad of other questions burned within her head.

As the Duke paused his speech, Reynna remained silent ... What would be the first topic? Where would he go from here? What kinds of nobles shared court here in this room? She may be from Rt Karminrot - her blood was tied to this land like any other citizen, however with her time away on her pilgrimage and the last two years served in the Army training unit deployed away from here, she had little chance of knowing Knowledge (Nobility) 1d20+6
Dice Roll:
1d20+6 (15)+6 Total = 21
and Knowledge (History) 1d20+6
Dice Roll:
1d20+6 (13)+6 Total = 19
the latest court gossip. She looked around, trying to be subtle, but carefully examined each noble in the room to see if she recognized who they were, what province they represented and if she remembered their position on political matters.

She anxiously awaited further discussion ... she Sense Motive 1d20+12
Dice Roll:
1d20+12 (11)+12 Total = 23
reflects on any words spoken by any one the counts, or other citizens present carefully.

Last edited by Macross; Aug 10th, 2012 at 11:09 PM. Reason: grammar and spelling
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 09:55 PM
HuaiXin's Avatar
HuaiXin HuaiXin is offline
Chibi Commandant Supreme
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 10th, 2022
RPXP: 1328
HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin HuaiXin
Posts: 1,895
The gathered nobility mull over the Duke’s words for a few moments before the whispers start from noble to noble, master to servant, husband and wife. “Wise words, my lord,” Count Maesen responds solemnly, “It seems that we are sworn to march with the empire however; as you are sworn to the Emperor as we are sworn to you. He and Stadt-holder Brecht are at war.”

“Respectfully my lord, the interests of justice lies in the Stadt-holder!” a bold voice calls from behind Count Althius, “We are sworn to be true and faithful but in turn the Emperor is sworn to provide order and prosperity for his vassals.” It is Viscount Janzen, one of the younger lords and vassal to the Althius. He is built like a barrel; his hazel eyes are full of conviction. “He receives our heavy tithes and impoverishes us. His soldiers garrison and oppress the towns as the off roads fall into ruin. Now he sends Carsten Vos, he will sack and ruin everything in his wake, he cares not for the divine laws of justice he is the tool of a tyrant.” The whispering intensify at the name of Vos, ‘The man who made the East howl’.

***
Meanwhile while Gilford retires to the inn. The serving maid nods and goes to the stairs to fetch the woman. In the large common room to large men pester the bar tender, “Your time is numbered blutten,” one brute growls, “Ja, we will throw you and your kin out of our land!” the other spits. The bartender grits his teeth and tells them to leave. “What will you do weakling, you blutten having nothing without the garrison protecting you!”
__________________
Some characters are born posthumously.
See my campaigns Blod Stormur: Flying Ships, Mithril Men, Bl Stormur: Mysteries of the Lucitean Gulf and Bl Stormur: Blood and Snow in Arkadia

Last edited by HuaiXin; Aug 12th, 2012 at 03:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 03:15 AM
Jasontheswift's Avatar
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift is online now
Adult Dragon Jedi
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 4th, 2023
RPXP: 2674
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
Posts: 4,574
Gilford twitches his eye at this insult. He then walks towards these gentleman causing trouble and said to them calmly.

Gentleman I among the rest of the people here are trying to relax and enjoy ourselves. Why don't you gentleman take it easy and take a seat and we can all go back to our drinks?

Gilford then proceeds to look over these people looking for possible attack attempts.

I hope these men stop this, the last thing I need is more blood to clean off my armour.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB