Game Thread Crossroads - Page 12 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Crossroads
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #166  
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Valeur's Avatar
Valeur Valeur is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 20th, 2015
RPXP: 454
Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur
Posts: 1,564
Azura looks tentatively to Ysuran, their newest companion. The elf had an intensity about him that intrigued Azura, but also worried her more than a little. "Eh.. Let them come to us?" she says meekly, her knuckles turning white as she tightens her grip on the crossbow.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Statutory Plum's Avatar
Statutory Plum Statutory Plum is offline
Why not Zoidberg?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 15th, 2021
RPXP: 1384
Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum
Posts: 1,963
Ysuran here the young lass behind him, and turns with a smile on his face Do not fret, I will not let these fiends harm you. Stay far enough away and put that crossbow to use, should you get the chance. with that Ysuran stared at the trap door. waiting for one of his companion to push the door open.
__________________
I took an impromptu vacation from technology the last few days. I am back, refreshed, and ready to get caught up. I may be delayed but I am still around.

Thank you so much for your support and patience everyone!!!
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 06:19 PM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 11th, 2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Jaya climbs down from Bareris' shoulders. Ysuran and Azura take up positions and you hear the creatures moving above you. Speaking in a low, gargled, unnatural voice you hear them talking Heards them scream. Heards door open. Look we shoulds? Soooo hungry.

OOC--Let me know either in game or on the map where you want to be. Will wait until everybody (minus Azura and Ysuran) has posted before anything else happens
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
The Paladin nods, firm in his resolve now "Dopplegangers, Goblins and undead... What kind of evil has overtaken this town."

Looking at the others he stands straighter "I am with you. Let us slay these foul beasts, both so we can pass and so they can not harm others. After you."

He puts arrow to bow, ready for what comes.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:48 PM
Alexader's Avatar
Alexader Alexader is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 24th, 2013
RPXP: 886
Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader
Posts: 3,838
Moradin nods as well backing up and making his way through the crowd of people, "We should be backing up a little and hitting them with ranged attacks before they can reach us.", he states calmly banging his warhammer against his shield causing it to Activating, Consecrated weapon.glow slightly with a white light.

"Me and bluerose here will take the front, everyone else behind us and prepare yer shots."
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
The Paladin nods "Sounds good." He backs down the hallway, giving the others room to retreat if they need to.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:06 AM
epelj1's Avatar
epelj1 epelj1 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 1414
epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1
Posts: 5,398
Cringing as Moradin slams his warhammer against his shield, Jaya simply follows the lead of the others. She takes a stance behind Moradin, enabling her to shoot over him if necessary.
__________________
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing,
doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before."
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 02:45 AM
Valeur's Avatar
Valeur Valeur is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 20th, 2015
RPXP: 454
Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur
Posts: 1,564
Shooting into a cramped hallway with my companions in the way. Sure about your aim, Azu? the fair-haired girl thinks to herself, anticipating the imminent opening of the trapdoor.
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 03:30 AM
Statutory Plum's Avatar
Statutory Plum Statutory Plum is offline
Why not Zoidberg?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 15th, 2021
RPXP: 1384
Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum
Posts: 1,963
I admire your bravery Dwarf, may the gods smile upon us. While I have no doubt that you could do well against these foes, I shall fight along side you. two is always better then one. Ysuran took position next to Moradin having his shield at the ready and his blade grasped firmly in his hand
__________________
I took an impromptu vacation from technology the last few days. I am back, refreshed, and ready to get caught up. I may be delayed but I am still around.

Thank you so much for your support and patience everyone!!!
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Alexader's Avatar
Alexader Alexader is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 24th, 2013
RPXP: 886
Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader
Posts: 3,838
"Well of course ye be fighting beside me, that's what I be said blue rose,", the dwarf replied glancing down at the native flora branded across the mans armor.
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Battlechaser's Avatar
Battlechaser Battlechaser is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 24th, 2023
RPXP: 14011
Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser
Posts: 12,576
"Let's kill them." Bareris grunted as he came to stand next to the dwarf and the elf. Nice company you've got me into, Pharasma.
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:45 PM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 11th, 2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
As you make your way back down the tunnel to prepare for battle, you hear the creatures above but too muffled to understand. Suddenly, the large trap door loudly creaks open on both sides and now you can clearly hear I sees them. I hears them. Sooo hungry. Another voice chimes in yoooo go looook

A disgusting creature nimbly jumps down into the tunnel with a perfect landing. He has taut grey skin, no hair, and a grotesque extended tongue hanging limply out of his bloody mouth. He points at you and screams fooooooooood. Two more jump down behind him. One has nearly red/brown skin that looks like he suffered burns in his previous life. The third one has long black greasy hair hanging down and grey pallid skin. Their mouths watering with bloody drool hanging down, they begin to move towards you.

Alana screams and passes out in fright.

OOC--Since both sides were aware of each other, no surprise. Since PC's were readying actions, they go first in initiative. PC's in the front row can used ranged attacks and then as movement action can move to the back of the line. Moradin has already indicated he will kneel giving Jaya a clear ranged attack.
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Alexader's Avatar
Alexader Alexader is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 24th, 2013
RPXP: 886
Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader
Posts: 3,838
Having kneeled while waiting, Moradin waited a moment longer for the expected click of the young human girls crossbow before standing to his full height and launching his own
Dice attack roll Hand of the Acolyte with bonus from guidance:
1d20+5 (12)+5 Total = 17
Dice damage:
1d8+2 (5)+2 Total = 7
Dice consecrated weapon bonus, if it hits the undead:
1d6 5
weapon, one not normally meant to be thrown but one that he was efficient at throwing none the less.

If the thinking undead creature had doubted his proficiency with such an attack, any doubts promptly flew from his mind as the hammer blasted into it's chest. With a mental flex Moradin called the hammer back to his hand and lifted his shield preparing for the worst.





 

Last edited by Alexader; Feb 8th, 2013 at 01:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Battlechaser's Avatar
Battlechaser Battlechaser is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 24th, 2023
RPXP: 14011
Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser
Posts: 12,576
"Come on, you foul necrofiliacs." Bareris taunted the undead. Knowledge religion
Dice Roll:
1d20+8 (15)+8 Total = 23
What are they?
Silently he payed to Pharasma for aid and Ranged touch attack
Dice Roll:
1d20 9
unleashed a Disrupt undead,
Dice Damage:
1d6 2
ray of white light at the nearest undead.
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 01:36 PM
epelj1's Avatar
epelj1 epelj1 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 1414
epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1
Posts: 5,398
Jaya gives a shudder as the 3 undead things drop from the trap door, thankful that they weren't closer to the door when she'd poked her head through. Glancing down, she sees Moradin kneeling to give her a clearer shot. Resting her arm on the top of his head for a steadier shot, she pulls the
Dice Attack - Heavy Crossbow:
1d20+4 (13)+4 Total = 17
Dice Damage:
1d10 8
trigger firing her shot at the nearest ghoul. She gives a slight smile as she sees the bolt pierce the ungodly creature. Quickly grabbing a bolt, she starts to reload.

 
__________________
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing,
doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before."

Last edited by epelj1; Feb 8th, 2013 at 01:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB