Game Thread Crossroads - Page 14 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Crossroads
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #196  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Statutory Plum's Avatar
Statutory Plum Statutory Plum is offline
Why not Zoidberg?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 15th, 2021
RPXP: 1384
Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum
Posts: 1,963
Ysuran sheathes his blade, the fight over with quickly. He looks to the Paladin Good sir, can you detect anymore of those foul beasts above us? I fear the night has gotten late and while I needn't the same amount of rest you fine peoples do, I would like to take a break none the less. Ysuran shifts his attention to the fainted women, Alana Is she going to be ok? Can I gether some water or something else?
__________________
I took an impromptu vacation from technology the last few days. I am back, refreshed, and ready to get caught up. I may be delayed but I am still around.

Thank you so much for your support and patience everyone!!!
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:23 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
The Archer nods at the question, "I will check" before heading down the corridor. As he nears the trapdoor he releases his holy vision, scanning for more senses of wrongness from above.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:44 AM
Valeur's Avatar
Valeur Valeur is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 20th, 2015
RPXP: 454
Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur
Posts: 1,564
Azura is embarassed by her dismal performance in the fight. Two crossbow bolts fired, and she'd come closer to hitting her companions than anything else. Stick to what you know, girl, she reprimands herself, as she waits for the charming Carroway to discover if the coast is clear.

"Sleep would do me good as well. Doppelgangers, firebeetles and ghouls.. It's a little much to take in," she says softly, shaking her head.
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 10:37 AM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 11th, 2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Carroway sneaks under the now open trap door. After concentrating for a while, he can pick up the faint aura of evil, but it is likely above the cellar and he is unable to gather more information about the source of the aura.
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
"I sense something above, but not in the cellar itself." He pushes the trap door up, then heads up, his bow in hand and ready for trouble.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #201  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Valeur's Avatar
Valeur Valeur is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 20th, 2015
RPXP: 454
Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur
Posts: 1,564
Tentatively, Azura follows Carroway while allowing for those ahead of her in the tunnel to move first.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Alexader's Avatar
Alexader Alexader is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 24th, 2013
RPXP: 886
Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader
Posts: 3,838
Moradin grimaced in pain as the creature got past his defenses and bit deeply into his
Dice fortitude save:
1d20+4 (20)+4 Total = 24
flesh. A few seconds later, it was all over the last ghoul had been defeated but not without causing more damage the the already wounded dwarf. With a sigh at having to use his last healing for the day on himself, the dwarf muttered a
Dice cure light wounds:
1d8+1 (5)+1 Total = 6
quick prayer passing his hands over his wounds.

Feeling whole once more the dwarf began moving towards the trap door, they were right, they could all use a good rest.


 


OOCNaturally I get home from work to find that two of my characters have been bitten by a ghoul.

Last edited by Alexader; Feb 11th, 2013 at 11:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Statutory Plum's Avatar
Statutory Plum Statutory Plum is offline
Why not Zoidberg?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 15th, 2021
RPXP: 1384
Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum
Posts: 1,963
Hearing Carroway's words, Ysuran moved up the trap door with Carroway drawing his kukri as he moved as to have a bit more freedom of movement, and placing his shield on his back. If we can remain silent we can stay in the cellar and rest, and investigate this in the morn, many of you require rest, and fighting more foes in our exhausted state would be foolish. Ysuran said to the Paladin.
__________________
I took an impromptu vacation from technology the last few days. I am back, refreshed, and ready to get caught up. I may be delayed but I am still around.

Thank you so much for your support and patience everyone!!!

Last edited by Statutory Plum; Feb 11th, 2013 at 01:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 01:33 PM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 11th, 2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Cooler air continues to pour down into the tunnel from the open larger trap door as Carroway passes under it. He climbs the stairs and pushes on the smaller trap door over the stairs and finds it stuck closed--the wood is swollen and wet.


OOC--If you want to break open the door, it's a DC of 16, or if you wish to rest in the tunnel, it appears safe. You can take 10 if that's enough to break the door, or take 20 and assume several attempts.

Last edited by JustDave; Feb 11th, 2013 at 01:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Battlechaser's Avatar
Battlechaser Battlechaser is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 24th, 2023
RPXP: 14011
Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser
Posts: 12,576
Panting a bit after the fight Bareris spat on the bodyparts of the ghoul he had slain. "Bloody ****ing sun of a filthy, demented goat." Wiping his blade clean on the rags from the ghoul, he sheathed it again.

As the paladin sensed something evil up ahead, Bareris agreed with Yzuran's statement. "I could use a rest. And some of that ale you took, dwarf."
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:51 PM
epelj1's Avatar
epelj1 epelj1 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 1414
epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1
Posts: 5,398
Jaya finishes reloading her crossbow, just as the fight comes to an end. Blasted thing.

She waits as the elf detects his evil. He should know evil.

Moving under the trap door once again, "A lift, Bareris?"
__________________
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing,
doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before."
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Battlechaser's Avatar
Battlechaser Battlechaser is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 24th, 2023
RPXP: 14011
Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser
Posts: 12,576
Bareris assumes the position "Up you go, Tiny."
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:57 PM
epelj1's Avatar
epelj1 epelj1 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 1414
epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1
Posts: 5,398
With the boost from Bareris, Jaya sets her weapons at the edge of the opening and
Dice Climb:
1d20+6 (1)+6 Total = 7
Dice Acrobatics:
1d20+9 (17)+9 Total = 26
tries to climb the rest of the way up. Slipping on the stone floor above, Jaya loses her grip, falling to the ground below her. Somersaulting, she somehow lands on her feet.
__________________
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing,
doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before."

Last edited by epelj1; Feb 11th, 2013 at 03:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:09 PM
epelj1's Avatar
epelj1 epelj1 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 1414
epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1
Posts: 5,398
As if nothing happened, "Lets try that again." With a second boost, Jaya attempts to
Dice Climb:
1d20+6 (5)+6 Total = 11
climb up. Grabbing her weapons, and keeping
Dice * Stealth:
d20+12 (20)+12 Total = 32
low, she
Dice * Perception:
d20+12 (2)+12 Total = 14
Passive of 22.
looks around for any visible traps, or treasures.
__________________
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing,
doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before."

Last edited by epelj1; Feb 11th, 2013 at 03:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:15 PM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 11th, 2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Jaya is tossed up into the pitch dark cellar. Moving like a cat, she scouts the immediate area.

The air is noticeably colder than in the tunnel and everything has a strong musky smell like rancid ale. What remains of a pulley system on the northeast wall has collapsed the wall with dirt and mud seeping into the room. Various shelves are broken in the room along with large cask barrels that are slowly oozing long spoiled ale of some kind. The room opens to the southwest where large rotting canvas sacks of grains, barley, and other brewing herbs are stacked along the north wall. The air is much colder in that northwest corner of the adjoining room. The rest of the adjoining room is empty and less despoiled with intact shelves (tho empty) and more large barrels.

A wooden staircase in the southern end of the adjoining room leads up.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB