Game Thread Crossroads - Page 21 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Crossroads
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #301  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Valeur's Avatar
Valeur Valeur is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 20th, 2015
RPXP: 454
Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur
Posts: 1,564
Azura winces at Carroway's blow, but realizes the necessity. When they've tied up the Doppelganger, she looks to her newfound companions, a slight quaver in her voice; "So, bring him to the guards?"
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Battlechaser's Avatar
Battlechaser Battlechaser is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 24th, 2023
RPXP: 14011
Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser
Posts: 12,576
"Yup, cutie." Bareris grinned as he sheathed his falchion and started to drag the bound doppelganger forward by the feet, making his head thump against the floor several times. "Who takes the cold one?"
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Statutory Plum's Avatar
Statutory Plum Statutory Plum is offline
Why not Zoidberg?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 15th, 2021
RPXP: 1384
Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum
Posts: 1,963
I suppose I can carry the dead one. The elf spoke up, the blow from carroway had caught him by surprise, but got them to their goal all the same Moradin can you cover our back? he said the goblins use a cave behind the wine cellar, and we don't know when they plan on making their move against the town.

with that heMax load is 270 so I think I can carry the creauture fine. heaved the dead doppelganger onto his back and followed baeris as he made his exit through the dukes mansion.
__________________
I took an impromptu vacation from technology the last few days. I am back, refreshed, and ready to get caught up. I may be delayed but I am still around.

Thank you so much for your support and patience everyone!!!
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:05 PM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 11th, 2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
OOC--Are you doing anything in the treasure room first? The wall is still open and the chests are full.
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Valeur's Avatar
Valeur Valeur is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 20th, 2015
RPXP: 454
Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur
Posts: 1,564
Seeing her companions eagerness to leave, Azura holds up a hand to signal for them to wait. She understands their urgency, but feels they haven't found everything there is to find. Taking Taking 20, if possible, +2her time Azura searches the rooms for anything of value - especially scrolls, books or anything of the sort.
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:26 PM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 11th, 2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
The study contains varied volumes of what appears to be boring and dry historical documents and books. Nothing of interest beyond that can be seen.
Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Valeur's Avatar
Valeur Valeur is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 20th, 2015
RPXP: 454
Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur
Posts: 1,564
 
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:31 PM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 11th, 2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 09:21 PM
epelj1's Avatar
epelj1 epelj1 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 1414
epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1
Posts: 5,398
Seeing that the fight was reaching its end, Jaya The game carried on, so I just played it off.lost interest. As they others were figuring out what to do with the other doppelganger, she had started filling her sack with the platinum pieces from the chests. She normally didn't bother with such things, but nothing was normal lately, she might have a need. Looking back to the bookshelf, Jaya works her way over. Looking through the books, she sees many fascinating books, she takes a couple, stashing them in her bag.

Noticing the others are leaving, she hurries along.
__________________
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing,
doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before."
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Valeur's Avatar
Valeur Valeur is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 20th, 2015
RPXP: 454
Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur
Posts: 1,564
"Jaya, can you get this last chest open, somehow? I don't want to put coins or weapons into the hands of goblins," Azura says quietly, pointing to the remaining unopened chest.
Reply With Quote
  #311  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 09:04 AM
epelj1's Avatar
epelj1 epelj1 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 1414
epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1
Posts: 5,398
oocShe opened two, I think that was it?
__________________
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing,
doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before."
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Valeur's Avatar
Valeur Valeur is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 20th, 2015
RPXP: 454
Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur
Posts: 1,564
 
Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 09:34 AM
epelj1's Avatar
epelj1 epelj1 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 1414
epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1
Posts: 5,398
As Jaya heads out, Azura stops her. Apparently, Jayas interest in the books clouded the fact that one chest remained closed. Digging her tools back out, she sits down to work one again.
Rolls
Dice Disable Device:
1d20+8 (10)+8 Total = 18
1d20+8 (12)+8 Total = 20
1d20+8 (10)+8 Total = 18
1d20+8 (12)+8 Total = 20
1d20+8 (12)+8 Total = 20
__________________
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing,
doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dreamed before."
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 10:35 AM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 11th, 2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Jaya manages to open the other chest and it has similar contents as the first, Jaya cleans out the second chest and the group makes their way to the front of the Duke's house where they see Tedd and Alana.

He says The guard at the Duke's door told us to wait here, he was going to get Brad Weston. A few minutes later, Brad arrives with two guards (who Moradin recognizes as his privates, not his lieutenants). Behind him are your old friends, Braden and Lothar. Before Brad can even comprehend the scene, the Doppelganger, now conscious starts blabbing Please have mercy!! He goes on into detail confessing his crimes. How the Duke's bounty program had stirred up the goblins and how they moved in and how the other Doppelganger came up with the idea to kill the Duke and take over so they could find his treasure. Then he reveals how you found the treasure room and she (pointing to Jaya) has the coins. He tells Brad everything about the goblins (there are 8 of them, with 2 bugbears, and 4 goblin dogs) and that they are waiting on him to come tell them when it's time to raid the town.

Stunned for a second, the Captain of the Guard bites his lips in thought for a minute. It looks like I need to call off our manhunt and thank you for discovering this plot. Turning to the two privates, Take your horses and fetch Garth and Jon (his two lieutenants). Quickly. I expect you back before nightfall tomorrow.. The two privates turn and hustle out the house and down the street.

Now addressing Jaya with a creepy leer, I'm sorry dear, but you hold property of the town of Crossroads. As the new Steward, you need to turn it over to me. Seeing the weapons you are bearing You can keep those, and I will honor the Duke's bounty as well after you take care of the goblins. Use this creature to help you lure them out, then at your trial (addressing the doppelganger), consideration will be given for your service after your crimes.

Now addressing Lothar and Braden, Escort the Otts back to their inn. I want not a word of this spoken to anybody. Uh, don't want to spread panic.

Last edited by JustDave; Feb 26th, 2013 at 10:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Statutory Plum's Avatar
Statutory Plum Statutory Plum is offline
Why not Zoidberg?
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 15th, 2021
RPXP: 1384
Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum Statutory Plum
Posts: 1,963
and what of the goblins? this town shan't have much of a chance if we part ways here, is the anything I can do to help? Ysuran speaks up after the guards take the Doppelganger. Some of that gold and whatever else the young lass is carrying belonged to many mercenaries who came to Crossroads I hope that all of it will be returned to its rightful owners? the elf said politely but any argument to the contrary was not left open to be debated.
__________________
I took an impromptu vacation from technology the last few days. I am back, refreshed, and ready to get caught up. I may be delayed but I am still around.

Thank you so much for your support and patience everyone!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB