RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jul 6th, 2022, 05:32 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 26795
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleishar View Post
I meant a little houserule, to give both saves profs, to improve multiclassing, cause it kinda sucks comparing to older editions (especially my favorite 3.5).
That would be a somewhat "big" house rule, and I'm not going to go against the core of the rules we're using - 5E - so the answer is "no."
Old Jul 7th, 2022, 06:49 AM
It's clobberin' time

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9425
Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19
App is done and sheet is complete aside from spells. Submitted for your approval.

Posting status: good to go
Old Jul 7th, 2022, 11:48 PM
Royal Lion

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4557
Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83
Added a link to Bull's character sheet (turned his name into the hyperlink)
Old Jul 8th, 2022, 02:35 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
APPLICATION SUBMISSIONS CLOSED!!!

I will start reviewing applications beginning 7/10, and select players/characters beginning 7/11.

So, finish up those apps before midnight on 7/11 U.S. CST to be considered.

- D

Last edited by Drachenspirit; Jul 8th, 2022 at 02:37 PM.
Old Jul 9th, 2022, 06:08 PM
The Difference

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1167
Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split Split
Damn, I just missed a golden opportunity here. Sounds like it's going to be a blast, GL/HF!
Old Jul 10th, 2022, 10:14 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3381
Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori
Unfortunately can't finish my app to 100% compeltion as I'm jetting off on holiday. Hopefully there's enough there for me to be considered and the rest finished off when I get back. If it's a no-no then all the best to everyone else in the game.
Old Jul 10th, 2022, 12:06 PM
Royal Lion

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4557
Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83
Is it safe to assume that we shouldn't add any adventuring gear beyond our two weapons for now?

Side note, something I thought was worth mentioning... Shotguns do the same damage as rifles but with much less range and a lower reload threshold. They might still be viable for flavor purposes but they don't seem very balanced.
Old Jul 11th, 2022, 11:58 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treble83 View Post
Is it safe to assume that we shouldn't add any adventuring gear beyond our two weapons for now?

Side note, something I thought was worth mentioning... Shotguns do the same damage as rifles but with much less range and a lower reload threshold. They might still be viable for flavor purposes but they don't seem very balanced.
Yes, just adventuring gear - what you can carry with you.
Old Jul 11th, 2022, 06:12 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Hurt my back, so I'm moving slowly, but I have started going through apps. Bear with me.
- D
Old Jul 13th, 2022, 12:40 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
The following characters have been chosen to join the game. I went with 5 due to the high player attrition rate here at RPGX.
Thanks to all applicants for your time and creativity. A few days ago, I wasn't chosen for a game that I put an application in for, but it's all good. See ya'll on the boards.
In Good RP gaming,
- D

PLAYER
CHARACTER
Onward Iella Morrison "The Needle"
Silent Rain Seven
Noquarter19 Daniel Llewellyn Chamberlain
Talissen Jesper Dalanthan
treble83 Jacob "Wolf" Seed

For these 5, go on over to the game forum, add your character bio and sheet to the character thread, and say hello in the OOC thread.
I'll work on how each of you will join the team and the current timeline.
- D

Last edited by Drachenspirit; Jul 13th, 2022 at 02:46 PM.