Go Back   RPG Crossing > Discussions > The Library
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Mar 24th, 2022, 12:20 AM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2718
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
pg44
" Sir, all evidence secured. And that info you wanted It's all classified. We can't even get a name.", Said a security man, as James re-entered his lab.

"Then get it unclassified!", James yelled.

"Yes sir. But it will take some time and money.", said the man. "And sir, it looks like he's starting an investigation unit here. The government wants to know what happened here.", he added. Stokely smiled as the man left.

On his way to the cabin. David made a call to his sister." Hey sis what's up?", he began.

"Working, again.", she said." Dave called and said you came to town. Or he mentioned a guy that kinda looked like you... And told me about some weird sh*t. Are you okay?"

" Yeah, look are you still working for Victory Inc.?", He asked.

" Yeah. I'm on payroll now. No more internship for me." , she said happily. Then added., " Why?"

"That weird sh*t Dave told you about. I think it was Victory Inc. The terrorist I took out, had a canister from there it said T-virus on it.", he told her.

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Mar 24th, 2022 at 02:37 AM.
Old Mar 24th, 2022, 12:47 AM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
pg45
" I'm heading to retrieve it now. Also the main concentration of infected creatures came from Victory Inc. ", he informed her.

"Well maybe it was something the terrorist caused when they stole the canister. ", Christy said. " But I'll look into the virus for you."

"You could be right they seemed infected too. Thanks bye." , David said as he hung up the phone. Which rang instantly. "Yeah." He said.

" Captain ", said the Cornel." the brass says for you to stay in town. Video footage of the incident has them worried. They want you to head up a team of locals in a joint taskforce. C.A.T.S is a go. You can officially select a team.", Said the Cornel.

" Yes, Sir!", said David. " I'm not sure but I may have a lead on what started this. I'm on the way to collect some proof. And I may have a inside informant. I'll report back when I know more. Captain Razinha out." , he hung up.

But when he got back to the cabin it was ablaze. The canister gone. And his jeep was missing...

____________________________The End... Not!_____________________________

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Mar 24th, 2022 at 02:40 AM.
Old Mar 24th, 2022, 02:41 AM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
Sorry about the wait I got busy and it's a long one... So I spent my whole day finishing it for you all. Enjoy.