RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Apr 27th, 2022, 05:12 PM
Simple Storysmith

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12891
MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac
Sorry, got side tracked with work. I’ll see about getting an app up today
Old May 9th, 2022, 11:45 AM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Scavenger
Hi! I'd like to write a character application for your game if you have space left? I'm thinking a shy young man, pigfarmer, turned half-orc.

He's been bullied for being large and clumsy, and for being a poor pig farmer. The thing is, since turning into a half-orc he's not so clumsy anymore. I'd like to see if I can't make some sort of Melee sorcerer with him, as he grows in levels he might grow in confidence. Growing tusks is seriously going to hurt his self image, but hopefully he can grow to love himself and shine. If there is already a similar character I can come up with something else though. Otherwise I'll type him up when I get home. Thanks for reading

Edit: I'm home now here's my wip..

Name: Tidal 'Mudd' Oakley
Class:*Fighter
Gender Identity: Male
Race:*Half-Orc
Appearance: Tidal stands 6.2 ft tall. Broad shoulders and thick forearms easily betray his core strength. His skin is deep green, and he has four large tusks protruding from his mouth giving him a menacing look. Well, it would have been menacing if it hadn't been for his calm demeanor and his kind eyes. His eyes, a light type of blue are quite clear and special, in a piercing way.
His long wild black hair is tied together in the back, after which it flows freely in most directions.

Personality: Tidal is shy. Used to being picked on has made him insecure and he usually kept to himself. He's never been quick witted or smooth and being too unpopular to hang out with really didn't improve those things. He's kind though, the protective type of person that would go out of their way to help those that need it.

Backstory:*Not just who you are in the town but also what happened to you when Silver Peak fell? How did you deal with the changes?

Last edited by Scavenger; May 9th, 2022 at 03:26 PM.