Shadowrun Ares Special Projects: The Six Million Nuyen Man [SR5] - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Feb 16th, 2022, 07:07 PM
Hostile AI

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4128
AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ AlphaZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Scott View Post
Is the use of Chummer a requirement when making a character?
Two reasons I said to use it:
1) consistently formatted character sheets for ease of reference
2) it's nigh-impossible to build a Shadowrun character correctly by hand

I understand your challenge of not being able to use it. I certainly wish it were available on Android. But if you draft up a character by hand, that'll be good enough for selection. If you get in, I'll input it into Chummer for you.
Old Feb 16th, 2022, 10:44 PM
Funky Little Lesbian

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11266
Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow
APPLICATION
left-aligned image
NAME: Geneve Dubois

METATYPE: Elf - Dryad

ROLE: Specifically, as a Dedicated Spellslinger.Spellcasting & Longarms - Sniper Rifles.

DRAWBACKS:
  • Addiction (Mild - Alcohol)
  • Allergy (Common, Moderate - Soy)
  • Distinctive Style
  • Lightweight
  • Symbiosis
  • Weak Immune System

DESCRIPTION: One would be forgiven for thinking Geneve Dubois was simply a human as even under a sustained look she fits shockingly well into the Human category and could even trick the most adamant Humanis member... Though this would be difficult to keep up for long given that she carries an unearthly if not angelic grace with her wherever she goes and when she speaks the whole room listens - Though more often than not this isn't due to her French accent - It's nigh impossible to forget seeing Geneve Dubois when she walks into a room, some may even argue it's harder when she walks out of one.

Unlike most dryads, Geneve flaunts a naturally ginger set of hair which she keeps tied into a bun. her nose and upper cheeks are covered in a mestiza pattern of freckles, arching nicely beneath the frames of her glasses positioned neatly upon her nose, handling all the technical visual information for her natural Green eyes. As is typical of those from the Nobilis metatype she has somewhat pointed ears, though, for the most part, it is relatively small in comparison to other elves.

Geneve's wardrobe is built around a catsuit typically coloured to the black-and-yellow of Knight Errant. This catsuit is then typically accompanied by a jacket of some kind, typically some form of Bolerop during after-hours. It isn't unusual for the clothes accompanying her catsuit to be magically altered for different shapes or designs, though the catsuit remains largely the same.

BACKGROUND: Geneve was born & raised in France as a member of the smallest populace of the largest non-human populace. Geneve's awakened nature was somewhat of a given with her Spellcasting-oriented development, thanks to the cultural opinion of France Geneve was directed away from harmful spells and instead found herself specializing in the schools of Detection and Illusion, putting her magical finesse to use in order to help people. Geneve attended the Université de Paris with a specialty in the application of Magic for use in Psychological Therapy. Once Geneve graduated she found her glamorous nature was a gold mine for getting career opportunities.

A few years into her working career and Geneve had found herself working for Knight Errant as a personnel psychologist which, while it paid quite well, was also a major drain on Geneve's personal morale. This gave birth to her frequent clubbing and at least twice a week Geneve could be found on the various dancefloors and bars of clubs all across Paris. A coping mechanism Geneve has developed something of a dependency on. After years of working for (and being trained by) Knight Errant, Geneve was given the offer to come work for Ares itself, rather than the CEO's pet project. Geneve couldn't turn up the opportunity and took the offer.

APPLICATIONNAME: Sparrow Armstrong

METATYPE: Ork

ROLE: Weapons Adept - Longarms, Pistols, Throwables & Blades.

DRAWBACKS:
  • Flashbacks ( )
  • Distinctive Style
  • Trog Traitor
  • Vendetta ( )

DESCRIPTION: Umber skin with a low afro-puff hairstyle and cognac eyes, Sparrow is an ork woman who stands just below the average height for her Metatype, never seen without her signature hat and always having a weapon stashed away on her person somewhere. Her tusks have been sharpened, engraved, and then the engravings filled with decorative metal. Despite her yerzed up tusks though, Sparrow is a Trog on her own, both the communities of Ork and Troll have turned their back on her due to her time spent with Knight Errant and Ares.

The left-hand side of Sparrow's neck, the back of her left hand, and left forearm are covered in lightning scars.
BACKGROUND: Sparrow was raised by a (relatively) honest family with both her parents working in the Security sector - her father a decker and mother a wagemage, all in all it was looking like life was going to be pretty good for Sparrow. That's simply just not how things go in the Sixth World and lady luck came knocking with a due to collect on behalf of a certain devil.

Sparrow first encountered Fei Toshio while trying to (illegally) get herself 'wared up, the two sat outside the streetdoc's office and talked. They talked about magic and magicians for hours, Fei's wisdom about the subject both enthralling and impressing the young Sparrow. This was the day Sparrow found herself inducted into a group of vigilante Pariahs - hunting down Mages they deemed rogue, not just the law. Ultimately this group were more like Witch Hunters or Terrorists with an anti-magic MO. Sparrow walked the path of the Pariah and took everything that came with it - No longer was it 'Tusks come first'. Sparrow helped kill many a troll and ork with her signature hat carrying the weight of those betrayals.

Sparrow's career with Ares was born out of an unusual circumstance - sat in a room with an interrogator. The ork had no particular feelings for or against Ares, but her anti-magic tradition would prove time and time again to be of use to teams she was deployed with, and later she found herself being offered a new contract... Though to Sparrow, it wasn't entirely about money.

SHEET: Give me a link to your Chummer generated PDF sheet. Default form

Last edited by Marshmallow; Mar 1st, 2022 at 11:53 AM.
Old Feb 17th, 2022, 03:41 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 581
gwythion gwythion gwythion gwythion gwythion gwythion
right-aligned image
NAME: Alexander XII

METATYPE: Human

ROLE: Mage (all-rounder with illusion focus)

DRAWBACKS: Sickly (Asthma, Weak Immune System) and pampered (Creature of Comfort - High)

DESCRIPTION: A handsome young man, always wearing a suit. He gives a false impression of normal health and well-being, but that is not the case. He is sickly, and naive. He also has strange habits – little quirks that he and his clone-brother share, and a strange stubbornnes about certain issues, including his insistence on dressing professionally at all times, when in public, whether at a meeting, relaxing with other team members, or even on a run. He's never lived anywhere but in a research facility, and his recent move to a corporate condo felt to him like he was joining the real world, even though he's still incredibly naive and sheltered, and can count on one hand the times he's seen city streets without looking at them from the astral plane.

BACKGROUND: It started with a batch of cloned human embryos, part of a project inside Mitsuhama - genetic modification based on SURGE research, in an attempt to create Awakened beings in a laboratory. The project was a partial, though very limited, success – some of the clones had the ability to work magic, and some had other, stranger talents. Most experienced SURGE, but some didn't, and the SURGE seemed inversely correlated to magical ability. By far the largest group, were those who became completely insane, or mindless. The subjects' growth was accelerated, accompanied by subliminial education; and they left the clone incubators as fully grown, but very inexperienced adults, and were trained in the use and theory of their skills. Over time, they proved to be remarkably unhealthy, and prone to catching mysterious illnesses, and of the dozen or so "successes", only 2 made it to the six-month mark.

Months later, a shadowrun was launched on the Mitsuhama facility. Two of the lead scientists and the two remaining clones were taken, Alex and his clone-brother Anton. They had been transported to an Ares black site, implanted with kink bombs, and found themselves living the same life in a new facility.

Ares had different priorities, though. While the scientists launched a new round of clone growth and experimentation, Alex and Anton were highly skilled and talented magic-capable assets, and they were used as such. Anton is a gifted alchemist and talismonger, and has become an important internal supplier for various Ares magical operatives. Alex has a more general set of magical skills, and he has been trained as an operative, having recently been judged competent enough to join a new black ops team.

Since then, he's finally started venturing into the real world. He was allowed to move out of the dormitory attached to the laboratory, and got a condo in an Ares tower. Anton moved at the same time, and they were excited at first, but they ended up miserable, alone in their empty apartments with just the memory of the dozens of lost clone-siblings, and they started rooming together. Both of them were also allowed to pursue their own goals in developing their magical skills, and ended up learning about Planar Magic, and joining PRiSM.

Now that Alex has joined the new black ops project, he is around peers that aren't his clones for the first time in his life, and he hopes to be able to make friends among them, though it will be a strange new experience for him.

SHEET: Probably need to add some gear, otherwise done. Alex XII

Edited to remove initiation and update gear.

Last edited by gwythion; Feb 21st, 2022 at 04:21 PM.
Old Feb 17th, 2022, 11:47 AM
Hostile AI

Tools
User Statistics
I feel like there may be some confusion around kink bombs. To be clear, you are not automatically a high-risk individual with which Ares has great concerns for your loyalty. The kink bomb is basically a remote-controlled cyanide pill to prevent Special Projects intel from getting into the wrong hands.

I had assumed (foolishly perhaps) that you would all have been Ares employees *prior* to suddenly being in one of their most secretive, and most important, field operations teams.

Also, a note on the 6 million nuyen man, if you're not familiar there was an old TV show called the Six Million Dollar Man wherein the government rebuilt a person with cybernetic enhancements. I suppose I should not have assumed that everyone was automatically familiar.

Last edited by AlphaZ; Feb 17th, 2022 at 11:54 AM.
Old Feb 17th, 2022, 12:25 PM
Anarquista

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3271
CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaZ View Post
I had assumed (foolishly perhaps) that you would all have been Ares employees *prior* to suddenly being in one of their most secretive, and most important, field operations teams.
This can be arranged if you prefer, just thought it'd be more interesting not to effectively end a backstory with "I am a loyal and trusted Ares employee that they would feel completely safe putting in their special forces". Not to mention how little room for growth and interesting plot developments it leaves.

Plus, there's not a lot of completely legitimate and above-board (from a corporate standpoint anyways) ways of becoming a hacker or special-forces worthy operative. It's why the US government has such a hard time getting their hands on hackers and trains their special forces in-house. Now imagine how hard it is to get your hands on both in the same person.

I guess I've already thought of a way to do it in an interesting enough way so if that's what you'd prefer just let me know and I'll pull through trigger on that.

Last edited by CMRawles; Feb 17th, 2022 at 12:30 PM.
Old Feb 17th, 2022, 12:53 PM
Hostile AI

Tools
User Statistics
The backstory's fine, but it might make more sense to be a staff hacker for a few years, possibly doing a stint as a mobile security spider, etc. Just an extra "good behavior" chapter before dropping an anarchist convict hacker onto a team with Ares most valuable cybernetic asset. Does that make sense?

But I've got a few ways of handling things, so write the backstory you want. I just wanted to provide more context.
Old Feb 17th, 2022, 12:56 PM
Anarquista

Tools
User Statistics
CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles CMRawles
Quote:
The backstory's fine, but it might make more sense to be a staff hacker for a few years, possibly doing a stint as a mobile security spider, etc. Just an extra "good behavior" chapter before dropping an anarchist convict hacker onto a team with Ares most valuable cybernetic asset. Does that make sense?

But I've got a few ways of handling things, so write the backstory you want. I just wanted to provide more context.
Yeah admittedly it could do with something to that effect. I'll edit it to smooth that transition over and let you know when I'm finished with that.
Old Feb 17th, 2022, 02:06 PM
Anarquista

Tools
User Statistics
Done: New and improved, the same only better. I actually like this way better than the previous ending I had, much smoother, makes much more sense.

Last edited by CMRawles; Feb 17th, 2022 at 02:10 PM.
Old Feb 17th, 2022, 05:09 PM
Pretty cool Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12818
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
Quote:
Also, a note on the 6 million nuyen man, if you're not familiar there was an old TV show called the Six Million Dollar Man wherein the government rebuilt a person with cybernetic enhancements. I suppose I should not have assumed that everyone was automatically familiar.
Yeah none of the kids get my references either.
Old Feb 17th, 2022, 10:24 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 48176
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
right-aligned image

NAME: Gabriel Johnson, The Six Million Yen Man

ROLE: 6 million in mods opens pretty much every door (looking like high teens for combat and matrix pools and low double digits for social pools)Everything but magical support (Ranged combat and tactics before reconstruction)

DRAWBACKS: Code of Honor: Restriction: Must obey orders from superiors.
Must not loot the dead or allow them to be looted.
Never leave a man behind.
Must not lie to superiors.
Must maintain honorable conduct and obey the rules of war.
May never torture or harm prisoners.
The soldier's code / Favored: Ares EmployeesSpecific, Outspoken / fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.One Born Every Minute

DESCRIPTION: Built like a brick drek-house, all muscles, and no neck. Gabriel sat with a smile and a half-smoked cigar in the corner of the bar. He liked the place. No one looked twice at his scars, his shoulder holster, or his service tattoos, and all without a single tacticool wannabe in sight. They got bonus points for generous pours, and the overstuffed, troll-sized chairs you could get lost in. It was heaven on Earth.

Some evenings they'd talk about guns, others they'd talk about the glory days ahead, and behind them, some they would talk about this season's desert wars, and others they'd nod and enjoy the bar's heady aroma, content with the silence and brotherhood of those who knew battle. It was an oasis in a sea of corporate politics. Some middle management suit doesn't want to hear a joke that'd make a slum troll blush, but it's gotten him more than a few drinks at The Last Round.

BACKGROUND:

"Gabriel Johnson, Firewatch. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first perfect bionic man. Gabriel Johnson will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster."

Born to a Weapons WorldTM branch manager and an Ares SacramentoTM clerical worker, Gabriel had a good home and a bright future, but the political landscape in Cal-state was as stable as its ground. One night, a group of Human Nation thugs killed his father for marrying an orc, and he lost his mother a few years later in a clash between The General-Protector's forces and an Ares PeacekeepingTM force. With no parents and three siblings to feed, Gabriel almost wept with joy when the Ares Desert Wars recruiter came knocking with a sign-on bonus.

Four tours in some godforsaken corner of Africa, a chest full of medals, and an impressive list of victories later, he received an invite to join the Firewatch. The crumpled letter still sat framed on the mantle between his parents' ashes. He relocated to <<REDACTED>> after training, and was assigned to <<REDACTED>>, the senior VP of <<REDACTED>> as their bodyguard. It was tedious work, but the boarding school his siblings attended wasn't cheap, and he'd be damned if they turned into Jarheads like him.

Years passed.

He checked the stairwell for the tenth time. "Zone three clear." He said into the com as he engaged the maglock. Who would attack here? Drek, he didn't even know where here was. It smelled salty, but that didn't narrow it down. "Doctor <<REDACTED>>, it's time to..."

BOOM

"GET DOWN!" He yelled as the door he just locked blew off its hinges. Gabriel took three bullets for the VP as he shoved the suit back into the lab and returned fire, content with the two meaty thuds he heard as he retreated. The pair went out the side door as another round went through his shoulder. Moments later, the doctor was on Gabriel's good shoulder, and they were running as fast as his enhanced physique and Firewatch training would allow. The door to the safe room slammed closed as a metal cylinder rolled into the room. "Cover your ears!" He said as he jumped onto the grenade. His last thought was if his death benefit would be enough to see his brothers and sisters through college.

"Wait, he signed them all?!" A strange voice lilted into his haze.

Am I dead?

"Yup, years ago. Dumb fragger didn't even read them. Not sure to pity or envy him." Gabriel fought against the haze but couldn't open his eyes or feel his arms and legs.

"Pity now, envy after we finish installing an A's annual operating budget into this sack of charred meat." The first voice laughed, and Gabriel faded back into nothing.

SHEET:Gabriel Johnson
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Gabriel Johnson.pdf (297.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: pdf William Graves.pdf (297.2 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Imveros; Feb 24th, 2022 at 07:52 PM.
Old Feb 18th, 2022, 02:15 AM
Ontologically Delicious

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3393
auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie auntmousie
Will be posting at least a character - possibly two - but not before this weekend.
Old Feb 18th, 2022, 09:31 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4249
RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja RainyDayNinja
Francis TaggartNAME: Francis Taggart
right-aligned image

ROLE: Astral Samurai

DRAWBACKS: Prejudiced against mages who bind spirits. Tough and Targeted - one of the baddest astral fighters in the area. Spirits of Man hate him! Also has a weak immune system.

DESCRIPTION: Francis is a human, about 30 years old. He has one obvious cyberarm, as well as a set of cybereyes. He carries a sword that hums with magical energy.

BACKGROUND: Francis was born and raised in the loving bosom of Ares Technology. A company man through and through, he was blessed enough to be Awakened, even if only just a little, which elevated him above the common wageslave. With no spells or spirits to help him out, he trained in the blade to protect himself in the astral realm, and Ares saw fit to augment him with cyberware for the times when he ran into trouble in meatspace. Since then, he's happily worked astral security for Ares, keeping their operations and property free of meddling 'runners and marauding spirits.

SHEET: Here. Dice pools for weapons are off, due to cyberarm shenanigans.

Last edited by RainyDayNinja; Feb 18th, 2022 at 09:39 AM.
Old Feb 18th, 2022, 10:56 AM
The Archfriend.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23515
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Application
right-aligned image
NAME: Daenerys Whittier

METATYPE: Elf

ROLE: Shaman summoner/healer

DRAWBACKS: Dany is a consummate professional, which may seem to be slightly at odds over her attention-seeking behavior. But the job is the job, and she would rather leave few clues as to what happened or who did it if something needs doing. Her attention-seeking is primarily social. She also has the vice of enjoying the finer things in life, to the point where it would be very distressing for her to have to 'slum it' for awhile. She also tends to make snarky remarks disguised as compliments or regular conversation, which irritates some, if for no other reason than her thinking they'd be too dumb to notice (though, to be fair, she's usually correct).

DESCRIPTION: Daenerys (her father, Human, M, born 2022Noah, and mother, Human, F, born 2027Olivia, were fans of classic literature) is bit of a head-turner and she knows it, though she doesn't always flaunt it. Despite being an elf shaman, she tends to dress in modern fashion, with her red hair cut to shoulder length and designer clothing. Still, she's pretty passionate about nature, and preserving the delicate balance between nature and society. She just doesn't see anything wrong with having a nice apartment and getting your nails done while also fighting to preserve the rainforests.

She makes the usual club circuit, whichever happens to be en vogue at the time, but her regular haunt is club Fifty-five South, a craft cocktail bar & lounge in downtown San Jose in the arts district. As she is friends with the bartender, CoCo, it's one of the few public places she can relax and be herself. At home, she enjoys light reading, watching her favorite trid shows (though she claims she watches far less than she actually does), and playing ICBreaker on her Erika Elite comm. She's also a HUGE Urban Brawl fan (Wooo! Go Preds!), and owns a vintage Ares Predators jersey signed by blaster Roy Patrick himself. She keeps up with Combat Biker as well, just to keep up with discussions around the office (yeah, yeah, go Knights...whatever).

She has a condo in Menlo Park that she absolutely loves, even though the building itself is rather dated (so vintage and charming!), and she's the Public Relations Director (she makes the fliers for events and handles the Matrix URL, at least until that old biddy, Jeanette, finally dies and leaves the VP spot vacant) of the building's Social Committee.

BACKGROUND: Born October 23, 2052, she grew up in Santa Cruz, a member of an old California oil family of mostly humans. There were a few elves in the mix as well, so the family was more or less accepting (perhaps less so of the goblinized cousins), and even considered a move to Tir Tairngire when the elven nation invaded Northern California, until they discovered how humans and mixed families were really treated there. So Dany considers herself a true Cali girl and has a bit of a chip on her shoulder about Tir.

Dany grew up on the west coast in typical fashion for a young, attractive, well-to-do girl, with all the usual concerns growing up: boys, fashion, music, boys, shopping, political activism, boys, fighting with her younger brother Human, M, born 2058Jon (see above note concerning her parents, and try not to think about the relationship the books establish between Jon and Dany...ew), partying, boys...(you get the idea). She Awakened during a family trip in '65 to the Big Basin Redwoods state park, when an encounter with a bear caused a panic. Dany's father was setting the family up for a group photo, with the usual fussing and jostling for position. "Okay, setting the timer everyone, get ready! Jon, Dany, knock it off! Okay...one...two...BEEEEAAAARRRRR!!!!" A huge grizzly had burst through the brush behind the family (on the plus side, there's a truly epic picture of the fam's reaction!) and reared up, roaring. The family scattered, except for Dany's dad who...to his credit...stood his ground to protect the others and tried to shoo the bear away. One paw-swipe later and Dany's dad was on the ground, bleeding. That's when Dany stopped running, turned around, and strode back to the bear. "HEY!" she yelled, waving to the grizzly, who perked its ears and tilted its head. Despite her father's weak protests, Dany marched up to the bear and said firmly, "Leave my dad alone!" The bear studied Dany a moment, then nodded its head and turned to shuffle off, much to her father's shock. Dany knew she should be shocked, but wasn't...not really. She had actually felt the connection, and for some reason, it made perfect sense. As the bear waddled away, it paused to turn and issue a low growl that Dany knew meant, My apologies, Sister. See to your parent. Dany's first spell was Heal, though more were to come, and from that moment on, she was a blossoming Bear shaman.

She attended UC Santa Cruz to study art and fashion and was recruited by Leviathan Technical, an Ares subsidiary based in Scotts Valley, as a Brand Strategist, using her knowledge of art and fashion combined with her conservation experience to present the company's "green" side to the public (i.e. "Nope, chummer, Ares would never even think about dumping toxic waste in your nice, pretty ecosystem!"), even appearing in a few promo spots. Rising quickly due to her natural charm, and a little manipulation, it wasn't long before Ares found a more productive use for Dany's shamanistic talents, working with actual Ares conservation teams (hey, caring can be profitable too), particularly when John Q. Public became a little too anxious over whether Ares was fragging up the planet. Dany traveled all over CFS to assist in preservation of wildlife, particularly Awakened critters.

It was during one of these excursions that the team was attacked by a wyvern, apparently having disturbed it's lair or territory. Before the security team could organize and blast it out of the sky, Dany had magically subdued the critter, then provided healing to those the wyvern had injured. After that, there were no more PR/conservation field trips for Dany, and she was transferred to the Security Division for further analysis. Dany learned new spells, having less to do with direct combat, though she did receive training with firearms, and more to do with support, manipulation, and interrogation. She found she rather enjoyed her new role...let's be honest, when a shaman gets a reputation for being able to read your thoughts, they are afforded a certain degree of fear and respect that catered perfectly to Dany's desire for attention and admiration. A more carefully-guarded secret is that she can actually control those thoughts, to an extent. She'd rather not have that little tidbit out; reading minds is one thing, but flat-out mind control is another story altogether, omae. Dany wants respect, not people fleeing or hiding from her.

When the opportunity to promote to Ares Special Forces was presented, she practically jumped at the chance.

5d6x500¥

Last edited by The Rat Queen; Feb 25th, 2022 at 12:57 AM.
Old Feb 18th, 2022, 04:07 PM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Pnt9prcntcybrg
Is Prototype Transhuman given for free or paid for normally for the SMNM?
Old Feb 18th, 2022, 04:22 PM
Anarquista

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnt9prcntcybrg View Post
Is Prototype Transhuman given for free or paid for normally for the SMNM?
Just gonna answer this one for Alpha Z:

Quote:
You gain the Prototype Transhuman quality (Chrome Flesh) for free
In the "You, the Character" subsection of the "About You" section.

Last edited by CMRawles; Feb 18th, 2022 at 04:23 PM.