twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old May 4th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 103
Ironybot Ironybot
Don't worry about it; I appreciate your return. As long as you're still around and willing to post when you have the time, we'll keep going.
Old May 26th, 2010, 09:18 PM
...the hell?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2189
Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity
Well, there's a post, lets get back in motion. Like you said in the PM, i thought i'd just do a short one, but that actually grew into something good. I just hope that critical fail on inquiry doesn't land me asking an enforcer where to buy drugs

Open for new intrepid adventurers to explore a dark an strange universe from the seat of a starfighter or with blaster in hand. Mercenary? Republic? Alien? Jedi? PM for detail.
Old May 27th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Ironybot Ironybot
Aw, you're fine. A bit of miserable failure never hurt anyone, and four degrees isn't so bad, really. It's when you get up to six and eight that the trouble really comes. Thanks for posting.

I think I may have failed to make something clear- you're not at the stop Lady Reishi's people are known to live near. You're at the Tram Decius stop on your hive level; there are a lot of tram stops, obviously. You may have caught that, but it's a bit ambiguous from your post and it would be an embarrassing misunderstanding to let continue if in place.
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 08:59 PM
...the hell?

Tools
User Statistics
Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity Jocularity
Oh righty. Thanks for pointing that out. Do i need to buy a pass to catch the tram? Because i'm not clear on how much money i am carrying.

Also, it occurs to me we might need to change the name of the Nighteyes. Turns out i subconciously stole that name, and i don't think she's cool with it.

Open for new intrepid adventurers to explore a dark an strange universe from the seat of a starfighter or with blaster in hand. Mercenary? Republic? Alien? Jedi? PM for detail.

Last edited by Jocularity; Jun 3rd, 2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 02:35 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Ironybot Ironybot
My apologies to Draig Enaid for the delay; it's far too easy to forget to check this once one gets out of the habit. Also, if you were pulling the Cold Guild call/response from somewhere, I unfortunately did not immediately get the reference and just made something up in response.

The trams are public, although nominally anyone who gets on without a cognomen listing the appropriate permissions can be arrested. As a practical matter, in the lower hive that's not a problem due to lack of lawmen, and in the lower midhive and midhive if you get arrested for it the enforcers are likely fishing for a bribe rather than actually meaning to lock you up. Though it can also provide a convenient excuse to hassle someone they want to work against for unrelated reasons, so that's not a sure thing.

Unless you're very concerned about it, I'd rather not go to the work of editing in a new gang name. But if you really want to, we can.
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 11:21 PM
...the hell?

Tools
User Statistics
I suppose its fine to sit as is. We're not making money off of it, or anything. I'm just being paranoid.