Notices

Old Oct 14th, 2021, 02:29 PM
Artifact Creature - Myr

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 513
Goldmyr Goldmyr Goldmyr Goldmyr Goldmyr Goldmyr
Calling Mortal Kombat fans!

Is there anyone else on here that enjoys a game of Mortal Kombat once in a while? And would you be interested in exchanging gamer tags? Also, which version do you enjoy playing?

Personally, I'm a fan of MK Trilogy for the simple nostalgia, MK9 probably has my favorite of the gameplay, and MK11 has the neat customization that I like to fiddle with.
Old Oct 18th, 2021, 10:55 AM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 970
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
wow you must be like 12.... cause the mortal combat trilogy I know is 1-3 on set a. it's the only true trilogy. to refer to the new stuff as the trilogy is sacrilege.
Old Oct 18th, 2021, 11:10 AM
Belle-Sprout

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 21132
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
I haven't played the more recent Mortal Kombat games, but I fondly remember the older games from my childhood! Was a ton of fun to go over to a friend's house and make those pixels beat each other up, haha.

I've watched people playing them. It does look like a pretty fun game for those that like it! Seems like the same kind of adversarial friendship-building that I remember from the old games and the Super Smash Bros games.

I dunno if many other people play on this site. But I know we've got a lively videogamer community, so hopefully someone will chime in.

Come watch the IronDM competition!
Old Oct 18th, 2021, 02:59 PM
a bit like you and me

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7606
cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind cottontailwind
I love Mortal Kombat! But haven’t played in a while now. I do love their customization options in recent games. And I still go back and listen to the soundtracks to the original two films!

I was low key wondering if you were announcing a MK PBP rpg on here. But I’ll just continue to dream…