RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 07-11-2010, 05:35 AM
Laputan Machine

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1567
Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon
I'm pretty happy as well - those last five months were crazy and awesome, but I'm pretty glad it's over.

I spent the two months after leaving here on a small cattle farm in Patagonia - horseback eight to ten hours a day, every day, herding cattle through the infinite Patagonian hillscapes. After six weeks, I fell pretty badly, so I was forbidden from riding again - I went woodcutting instead (which was fun, mainly because it was much more exhausting).

Once farmwork was done, I went down to Ushuaia (on Fireland - southmost city of the world) and basically spent the next three months slowly travelling my way up Argentina, Chile and up to Bolivia. I saw some amazing things (like the Iguazu falls or the glaciers of Santa Cruz), did amazing stuff (bungee jumping, paragliding, motocross) and met amazing people. Great, great time.

The one thing sorely missing: gaming . Glad to hear you're going to apply, interest in my homecoming game has been thin so far - but I'm sure we can make it something awesome with the right players.

Anyhow, as to this game... I've been ready for five months . Whenever you are.
-Cherub

On holidays until mid-January. Apologies for intermittent posting.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Lost

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 262
Fiyero Fiyero Fiyero
Sorry about that delay....what Williamson asked required me to go back and read some posts, and I've been lazy about it. Reading 'em right now though (and they're damn good if I do say so myself, not sure why I waited so long...God we made this game awesome. Also catching a few things I'd definitely forgotten...) so a post should be up soon!
Old 08-09-2010, 12:56 PM
Laputan Machine

Tools
User Statistics
Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon
Yeah, it was a cool game. Glad you're still interested - I would have been sad to see this game die. Unfortunately, my schedule is extremely busy at the moment, so expect major lags for like two weeks or so. From September on, I should be around 24/7 again, though.

Old 08-09-2010, 01:10 PM
Lost

Tools
User Statistics
Fiyero Fiyero Fiyero
No problemo sir! Damn...reading your other game is pretty awesome...wish I'd remembered to get an app up for it, can't remember what happened =/
Old 08-27-2010, 10:44 AM
Laputan Machine

Tools
User Statistics
Post 900

OK, I'm back. Sorry I kept you hanging there for so long, but these last weeks were somehow even busier than the time spent working. Buuut I'm back in Germany with my home connection and all, so we can catch up.

On a related note, I have a question: Act I is essentially over. What's left is some RPing, some getting-to-know of NPCs, and tying up loose ends, and that's it. However, we stopped playing when everything important was done with, and to be entirely honest, I'm having a hard time getting back into the flow of this particular act. So I'll ask whether you mind if we just skip ahead to Act II - what's left of the first act could either be resumed OOC or seemlessly slotted into the next act. It's just easier for me if we start again at a dramatically appropriate starting point.

Last edited by Cherubaddon; 08-27-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:49 PM
Lost

Tools
User Statistics
Fiyero Fiyero Fiyero
That would be perfectly agreeable with me good sir! Whether you want to slot the ending of Act I into Act II or just let me know what happens OOC that's fine, don't really have a preference either way, just excited to get going again!
Old 08-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Laputan Machine

Tools
User Statistics
Roger that. I'll try to have Act II up by tomorrow.

Old 08-31-2010, 03:16 PM
Laputan Machine

Tools
User Statistics
Woohoo, finally. First post is always toughest, what with trying to create atmosphere etc., but here we go.

The one loose thread from Act I that needs tying up is the guns: of the five crates, four were recovered, the fifth gone without a trace. The five crates of ammo have likewise disappeared. None of them has been seen again in LA since, and it is accepted they were sold somewhere else; regardless, law enforcement still has a standing arrest warrant on any civilian seen with such a rifle.

Everything else, you'll find out in Act II - Guardian Angel. Good hunting!