Notices

Old 02-14-2020, 07:30 AM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 170
Duskskully Duskskully
Good Day Adventures~!

Hello there all, it's a pleasure to meet you all I am Kyle, and I would like to start by saying that i hope we all find the time to enjoy each others company and have fun as we play these games! I mostly play about with ptu, 5e, pathfinder, d20 modern, trying to recall all the smaller things, like one piece, naruto[story telling in that world is better]. Stuff I would like to do is like the witcher, kingdom hearts, and destiny.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:18 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 326
LauraKell LauraKell LauraKell LauraKell
Hey Kyle! I love kingdom hearts. I am new to the site as well but everyone is really friendly and nice so you will have a great time. Welcome!
Old 02-14-2020, 08:22 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 31834
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Welcome to the club chummer!

That quite the spread of games there! Pathfinder and D D5 are the big dogs around here but you can find just about anything if you're patient enough. In fact, there is a game of Witcher looking for players as we type over on the aptly named games looking for players tab!

Do you have any experience with play by post? If not, or you're just a little rusty, try the new player solo game! You'll select one of six systems and you'll be assigned your own private GM Mentor to show you the ropes and run your first adventure with you. I can't recommend them to you highly enough.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in!
Old 02-14-2020, 08:25 AM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Duskskully Duskskully
For the most part, I love doing post by play, i use to be in a few of them back when giant step was up, I was gonna do a monster hearts game before it died, BUT my favorite game I did in there was a MEGA MAN X GAME, where I played NEGATIVE SNOW HARE, also yea I saw that witcher game, i need to find the book again before i make a suggest into there
Old 02-14-2020, 12:42 PM
Fork 2020

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14715
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
Welcome to the site, Duskskully! Man, the Mr. Satan avatar combined with skully in the name makes me think some really odd scenarios. I'd love to see a Mr. Satan cameo in the X-files.

Seems like you've got a lot of really fun interest! What a great addition to the community.

If you've got any questions, let us know. We're happy to help!
Old 02-14-2020, 05:08 PM
Season starts THIS week

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 66454
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Welcome!

Pathfinder! Love new PF gamers, we need new blood, and more of it! Hope to see you around the games, even if you do that other stuff (5th, naruto, etc.). Happy gaming, and hope you get many stories told!
Old 02-14-2020, 05:19 PM
Γόρδιοι δεσμόι

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1112
Gordo Gordo Gordo Gordo Gordo Gordo Gordo Gordo Gordo
I too was wondering if your username was a reference to Scully on the X-Files.

"I'm not going to ask you if you just said what I think you just said."

Good times.

Welcome to RPG Crossing.
Old 02-14-2020, 05:28 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Duskskully Duskskully
honestly... at the time of this I never knew what the x files was.. I was more just like, duskull is a nice ghostie pokemon, but i was like meh on the username for a bit, until after highschool and attempting to do voice acting and the arts, so I had the though of a two face/deadpool idea with the name, Dusk the serioud bad ass that's smart, then Skully the dumb fool that's insane, so yeah
Old 02-14-2020, 05:58 PM
Fork 2020

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14715
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
Woah, voice acting! Awesome! And a pokemaniac, too?? There’s a big-shot, super-DM Staff member on here who’s been running a pokemon game for the last 7(?) years. Not nearly as popular as the bigguns, but you’ll see those games now and again.

Hard to pick favorites, but Ninetails and Articuno were always fascinating to me. The ghosts got a lot better and more viable in Gen3. The gastly tree was fun and all, but the poison subtype completely ruined them.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:33 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Duskskully Duskskully
"I will say, Hercule here is very wise and knowing of how the aliens work, for I whoop their asses everyday! Then I give them chocolates so they can see we're all happy and nice as the champion of earth does, I don't know about this Go guy."

Now am laughing at the fact of how those scenarios will work ahaha
Old 02-15-2020, 03:26 AM
breathsunflower450rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23426
chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla
Goodmorning Duskskully,

Welcome over here, I was summoned by the word 'chocolates' so here I am! So what have you been doing so far? Have you checked the games looking for players? (any games you were inpsired to make a character for?)
Old 02-15-2020, 03:46 AM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Duskskully Duskskully
So far I've found like places to make a paladin that I had in a game that died, but I found a place to enjoy him here, I need to find a place to get the witcher book and make a big boy with an axe and but like a wondering huntsmen
Old 02-16-2020, 09:00 PM
Destroyer of Dreams

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1602
Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar Telcontar

Last edited by Telcontar; 02-24-2020 at 05:59 PM.