RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 09-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Season starts THIS week

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 66454
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
August POTM

It's a busy time at RPGX, what with the Hall of Fame voting going on among the Community Supporters, and Iron DM about to start, but our wonderful gamers found time in the month to nominate some excellent posts from their games, for us to choose a Post of the Month from.

It was tough... the judges were split among the multitude of quality entrants, but after a small blood duel, we emerged with a winner...

And the winner for August is UngainlyFool!

UF wrote this excellent piece for the Outplay Gaming competition, and not only did it wow the Outplay fans, it wowed our judges too.

Go check out Ungainly's post here, and check out the other posts in both outplay and in our Post of the Month competition. You can read last month's nominees, and nominate YOUR favorite post for September here:
https://www.rpgcrossing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9163

And hey, CS'ers... please remember to vote for the Hall of Fame game!