twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jun 1st, 2021, 03:06 PM
Here to help

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25169
Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry Retry
You do not, nor do I believe its possible to obtain at this time since the backup character thread is typically meant for applications to pool together and form a new group. Generally you don't know which team you're heading towards and having the info I provided would otherwise ruin the experience.

Trust me when I say, with the revolving door that my party has been you don't need a perfectly integrated character to join. One of the negatives of a continuous recruitment game I suppose haha
Old Jun 1st, 2021, 03:30 PM
God is in the Details

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 218
marcusbulbous marcusbulbous marcusbulbous
Maybe if nothing else I can serve as one more bit of fodder served up to the cult then. I'd be interested, I wanted to get into a Hoard of the Dragon Queen game in some way down the line.
Old Jun 7th, 2021, 08:10 AM
Here to help

Tools
User Statistics
Hello, my lovely students/grads!

If you haven't noticed yet the annual player event, Outplay, is currently accepting applications for all of those who wish to play. Yes! Even if you are still in the tower you are more than welcome to join! There is no barrier to getting in!

What is Outplay?
Outplay is an annual competition that pits groups of players in a single-elimination-style tournament against common sorts of challenges they might face in any game. A RPGx staff member will be the GM of the game that you and the other applicants would play in, providing the scene and what challenges you might face. You will post daily for a week, at which then judges will examine your posts and those with the highest scores will pass onto the next round!

The last sometimes they take two winners, I don't believe they will this year.one(s) standing wins!

> What do they win?
left-aligned image
This nifty badge will appear next to your name, you will (likely) be showered with RPXP, and you have bragging rights that you won until the end of and/or the site's existence. Whichever comes first.time!

Typically one or two systems are chosen each year, but with the growing number of players for each system's base it was decided to level the playing field and construct a special system just for this event! It is a d6 system and very rule-light! So you have just as much mechanical chance to win as a veteran of Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition5e or PathfinderPF would!

LET ME BE CLEAR
This event is challenging, if not grueling, and requires a good sum of time to complete. When it is the player's turn to post they are expected to have a solid post up daily for a week straight before taking a break until the next round.

I I was playing a retired guard-turned-adventurer who was addicted to coffee named Garyjoined last year in the 5e competition and made it to the semi-finals. It was very challenging but I grew so much in those weeks. This time around I'm serving as a judge

If interested go ahead and read everything over and toss your application in! All who finish their application make it to round 1.

Best of luck to all those who apply!

Note: If you don't feel confident enough, don't fret! This is an annual thing! We also have Iron GM coming up in fall.
Old Jun 16th, 2021, 02:44 PM
Here to help

Tools
User Statistics
Howdy folks!

I come bearing news about a wonderful area known as the Solo Bazaar! This is a section of the site that's been constructed for 1-on-1 games for just about any system out there. If the thought of jumping into a group game is too much, why not try the solo route instead?

I've been doing a solo game for one of my NPSG grads and have been enjoying it thoroughly. I might sign up for the bazaar myself once Outplay is over, who knows.

I felt it would be helpful to all of you to pass it along.