RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 03-30-2018, 02:58 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5246
purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook
PC to PC

This thread is for player character to player character sales. Posted all transfers here. As well, feel free to post Wanted to Buy and Wanted to Sell listings here.

The following table was moved over from the Bazaar thread. No guarantees on continued availability of the items.
character nameitem nameitem descriptionprice
FoibelMagic RapierIgnores enemy's physical damage resistance170 gp
BerenSmall Snacks (x30)+1 HP on action3 gp per snack
AzureRing Mail...10 gp
ShandriChain Mail...40 gp
KanedaChain Mail...FREE
AmaruLeather Armor...FREE
Agrudez5x +1 magic arrow50 gp 
Agrudez8x silver arrows25 gp 
Amaru1x scroll of hail of thorns200 gp 
Old 03-30-2018, 03:13 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook
Thomas Smithson (player=purplerook)

Specials
  • Trade-In to Upgrade. If you buy an item from Tom, you can trade it in for its purchase prices as credit towards a more expensive item that Tom can craft. For example, buy a +0 short sword for 175g (250gp retail), trade it in for 175gp credit towards a +1 Longsword (700gp or 1,000gp retail).
  • New Adventurer Credit. Tom will sell new adventurers studded leather, chain shirt or split on credit (PHB price) to be repaid after their first dungeon dive.

Skills. Tom has the following skills and will typically create items for 140% of the crafting cost (or 70% of retail)
  • Level 2 Smithing - e.g., +0 weapons
  • Level 3 Tinker -e.g., Molotov Cocktail, Fog Bomb, Dynamite (3d6 damage, 15ft radius)
  • Level 3 Leatherworking - e.g. Breastplate

Old 03-30-2018, 03:21 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1190
epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1
Amaru - epel
Potions and Poisons
(poisons coming soon)

left-aligned image

Healing Potion
Heals 2d4+2
Cost 40g

left-aligned image

Greater Healing Potion
Heals 4d4+4
Cost 130g

left-aligned image

Potion of Firebreath
After drinking this potion, you can use a bonus action to exhale fire at a target within 30 ft of you. The target must make a DC 13 DEX saving throw, taking 4d6 fire Dmg on a failed save, or 1/2 as much Dmg on a successful one. The effect ends after you exhale the fire 3x or when 1 hour has passed.
Cost 130g

left-aligned image

Potion of Heroism
For 1 hour after drinking it, you gain 10 Temporary Hit Points that last for 1 hour. For the same Duration, you are under the effect of the bless spell (no Concentration required). This blue potion bubbles and steams as if boiling.
Cost 150g

left-aligned image

Potion of Invisibility
This potion's container looks empty but feels as though it holds liquid. When you drink it, you become Invisible for 1 hour. Anything you wear or carry is Invisible with you. The effect ends early if you Attack or Cast a Spell.
Cost 150g

Last edited by epelj1; 04-09-2019 at 11:36 AM.
Old 03-30-2018, 03:43 PM
The Gingerbread Man.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2542
Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene
Ellias - Zubene
Ellias's Edibles
A subsidiary of the Black Feather Trading Co.
  • 10 Small 'Snacks' (+1 HP heal) - 30 gp
  • 60 Small 'Snacks' (+1 HP heal) - 150 gp
  • 10 Hearty 'Snacks' (+2 HP heal) - 60 gp
  • 30 Hearty 'Snacks' (+2 HP heal) - 150 gp
Discounts on larger order.

On request, Healing Potions at a discount rate. 4 for 150 gp. Limited offer.
Also available on first come first serve basis, Bardic Inspiration! Add a 1d6 bonus to your crafting attempts!

PM for inquiry.

Last edited by Zubene; 04-15-2018 at 11:30 AM.
Old 03-31-2018, 07:00 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1894
dukesteel dukesteel dukesteel dukesteel dukesteel dukesteel dukesteel dukesteel dukesteel dukesteel dukesteel
OOC
I probably will be doing business with Elias shortly. He better get cracking on making them potions. unless an arrangement can be made with an investigation Duke can do for him.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:33 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 808
SomeGuy SomeGuy SomeGuy SomeGuy SomeGuy SomeGuy SomeGuy
@PurpleRook

Morric wandered around town until he came across the store known as "The Black Feather". He wandered into the place, silently taking in his surroundings and making his way to the person in charge.

"Hello, I've heard you have a sort new adventure credit system and I was hoping I could take advantage of. Would you be so kind as to let my trade my leather armour for studded leather? I don't have much gold at the moment, but hopefully ill be returning from an adventure soon."
Old 04-01-2018, 02:53 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuy View Post
@PurpleRook

Morric wandered around town until he came across the store known as "The Black Feather". He wandered into the place, silently taking in his surroundings and making his way to the person in charge.

"Hello, I've heard you have a sort new adventure credit system and I was hoping I could take advantage of. Would you be so kind as to let my trade my leather armour for studded leather? I don't have much gold at the moment, but hopefully ill be returning from an adventure soon."
The gentleman manning the store tells Morric "Alas currently, we only give trade-ins for gear that was initially purchased from us. There is little demand for second-hand gear and Tom Smithson can craft leather armor quite well when he puts his mind to it. However, we have several spare sets of studded leather. I can sell you one for 45 gold, repayable after your first expedition."
Old 04-01-2018, 03:04 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 808
SomeGuy SomeGuy SomeGuy SomeGuy SomeGuy SomeGuy SomeGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerook View Post
The gentleman manning the store tells Morric "Alas currently, we only give trade-ins for gear that was initially purchased from us. There is little demand for second-hand gear and Tom Smithson can craft leather armor quite well when he puts his mind to it. However, we have several spare sets of studded leather. I can sell you one for 45 gold, repayable after your first expedition."
"Ah very well then, I shall take a set of studded leather and pay you back as soon as possible. Thank you kindly for this service."
Old 04-02-2018, 08:14 AM
The Gingerbread Man.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2542
Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene Zubene
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukesteel View Post
OOC
I probably will be doing business with Elias shortly. He better get cracking on making them potions. unless an arrangement can be made with an investigation Duke can do for him.
OOCEllias don't actually make the potions himself. He buys them from the market at a discount rate due to his Merchant's Guild membership.

Last edited by Zubene; 04-02-2018 at 09:56 AM.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:53 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1804
Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel
OOCFoibel can craft poison and magical rings (rings of resistance and rings of jumping) PM me for more info
Old 04-15-2018, 09:58 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4740
ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones
Palix had asked around after his well worn ringmail had failed him miserably against the minotaur skeleton. "I understand that there's a place for a fellow to get some splint on credit around here? I'm desperately in need of something a little more sturdy than this..." he says, pointing to his worn by well maintained ring mail.
Old 04-15-2018, 12:00 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBones View Post
Palix had asked around after his well worn ringmail had failed him miserably against the minotaur skeleton. "I understand that there's a place for a fellow to get some splint on credit around here? I'm desperately in need of something a little more sturdy than this..." he says, pointing to his worn by well maintained ring mail.
The young sales clerk at Black Feather Enterprises tells Palix "The owners are in the dungeon right now. However, you are in luck, we happen to have some splint armor in stock. We sell the splint for 140gp - which is 70% of retail. As well, it comes with our upgrade policy. Our policy is that we will take back any weapons or armor sold and give you the sale price as credit towards another purchase. Our credit program is aimed at new adventurers who cannot afford splint. We will provide them the armor, and they pay full price, 200 go for splint, after their first dungeon dive."
Old 04-15-2018, 12:52 PM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15890
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Elon saunters into the room and plops 180GP on the counter. "As discussed, 180GP for 4 healing potions. Gotta stay pretty...know what I mean?" Elon looks the proprietor up and down, "hmmmmph....probably not."

Last edited by Begon Ugo; 04-15-2018 at 12:53 PM.
Old 04-15-2018, 04:10 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4740
ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones ColdBones
Quote:
We sell the splint for 140gp - which is 70% of retail.

Our credit program is aimed at new adventurers who cannot afford splint. We will provide them the armor, and they pay full price, 200 go for splint, after their first dungeon dive.
Palix smiles at the clerk, "so if I've got 140 in pocket right now, that's what it costs me and if I take it and pay later its 200, right?" He pulls his coin purse from a pocket inside his existing ringmail, anxious to get rid of the ancient armor.
Old 04-15-2018, 04:26 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBones View Post
Palix smiles at the clerk, "so if I've got 140 in pocket right now, that's what it costs me and if I take it and pay later its 200, right?" He pulls his coin purse from a pocket inside his existing ringmail, anxious to get rid of the ancient armor.
If you have the cash, 140 for Split Armor is a bargain. As well, when Tom is able to craft Plate, you will be able to trade-in the Split as credit towards purchasing the Plate.

Let me know and I will get a set of Splint out of the back.