Game Thread Crossroads - Page 5 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Crossroads
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 01-31-2013, 09:06 AM
Alexader's Avatar
Alexader Alexader is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-24-2013
RPXP: 886
Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader
Posts: 3,868
OOC
Dice attack on duke, right in his chest.:
1d20+3 (15)+3 Total = 18
Dice damage:
1d8+2 (8)+2 Total = 10

Last edited by Alexader; 01-31-2013 at 09:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-31-2013, 09:38 AM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
The Duke takes the full brunt of the hammer squarely in his chest but does not go down and continues to flee.

 

Last edited by JustDave; 01-31-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-31-2013, 09:49 AM
Valeur's Avatar
Valeur Valeur is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-20-2015
RPXP: 454
Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur
Posts: 1,564
Overcome by sudden courage - and enraged by the look of the evil wrought here - Azura runs after the Baron and his bodyguard, into the larger hall, gaining a line of sight to the fleeing men. Determining that the Baron is probably the most important target, she sends another magic missile flying towards him, which
Dice Magic Missile:
1d4+1 (1)+1 Total = 2
hit's him in the back, as he flees.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-31-2013, 11:07 AM
epelj1's Avatar
epelj1 epelj1 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-01-2020
RPXP: 1190
epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1
Posts: 5,248
Jaya rolls off the table, and stands, seeing the Duke run out of sight. She aims her crossbow at the barricaded door before making her way to the fallen mercenary.

OOCI believe standing from prone and getting off the table uses up her actions. If not, she'll move to the merc.
__________________
Torn City
-=- RL rolled at crit, trying to pick up the pieces. Please post without me. -=-
| Amaru - Potions - Dungeon Dive |
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-31-2013, 11:53 AM
Alexader's Avatar
Alexader Alexader is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-24-2013
RPXP: 886
Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader Alexader
Posts: 3,868
Damn, Moradin cursed as the duke kept running and he moved to follow, a little shocked by the fact the duke could still move that quickly after taking such a hit. That kind of solid hit was enough to shatter an average shield into Light steel shield has 10 hpthousands of pieces. Running after the two fleeing humans Moradin stepped in front of the spellcaster who had just launched a bolt of energy at the duke and launched his warhammer with all of his might
Dice attack roll:
1d20+4 (10)+4 Total = 14
Dice damage roll:
1d8+2 (2)+2 Total = 4
directly at the back of the Dukes guardsman Magic Domain Power calling it back to its hand and preparing to take off once more. "Keep those beast in the cellar, I be going after the duke. I be not sure whats going on here but if he makes it to the town guard this will be bad for us."

Last edited by Alexader; 01-31-2013 at 12:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-31-2013, 02:02 PM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-08-2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
The Paladin is pushed backward as they rush past him into the northern room, but reacts quickly. Moving north he takes aim at the duke, firing past the bodyguard in an attempt to wound him. He aims for the leg, not wanting to kill the Duke.

"Stop! Fleeing gains you nothing!"
Dice arrow:
1d20+6 (16)+6 Total = 22
1d8+1 (7)+1 Total = 8
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon

Last edited by Moridain; 01-31-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 01-31-2013, 02:32 PM
Battlechaser's Avatar
Battlechaser Battlechaser is offline
Great Wyrm
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-30-2020
RPXP: 11751
Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser
Posts: 11,440
"You idiots!" Bareris yelled "Don't let them escape." The half-orc remained barring the door and asked the mercenary "What the hell happened down there?"
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 01-31-2013, 02:35 PM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
In a miraculous shot, Carroway's arrow threads the needle between the guard's arm and body and lands squarely into the Duke's thigh. He howls an inhuman cry but does not go down. He turns his head as running away and for the fist time you see panic in his eyes.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 01-31-2013, 02:52 PM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
The goblin noises from the cellar were hectic and Bareris could hear them shouting commands and the clanking of weapons until he yelled. Then the noises grew silent, although he is fairly certain they have not moved up the stairs yet, the quiet is disconcerting.

Although she has not had time to fully bind his wounds, the man in the alcove opens his eyes. He has a gash on his head and a slash on his leg. He is able to speak, but not very loudly.

Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 01-31-2013, 03:14 PM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
The Duke's plan of reaching the door seemed hopeless now so he quickly darted to his left and out of sight with his guard close behind.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 01-31-2013, 03:40 PM
Battlechaser's Avatar
Battlechaser Battlechaser is offline
Great Wyrm
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-30-2020
RPXP: 11751
Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser
Posts: 11,440
"****!" Bareris yelled at the top of his longs, hoping the rest could hear him. "They're shapehifters!"

Worried by the silence Bareris Intimidate
Dice Roll:
1d20+10 (12)+10 Total = 22
warned the goblinoids off. "The first one that passes through the door I will gut slowly and very painfully."
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 01-31-2013, 03:42 PM
epelj1's Avatar
epelj1 epelj1 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-01-2020
RPXP: 1190
epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1 epelj1
Posts: 5,248
"Doppelganger?! That wasn't the Duke?" Jaya looks at the others, alarm in her eyes, but also relief, as she had thought she'd just fired on royalty. Using a scrap of his own clothing, Jaya
Dice Heal:
1d20+1 (19)+1 Total = 20
tends to his wounds.
__________________
Torn City
-=- RL rolled at crit, trying to pick up the pieces. Please post without me. -=-
| Amaru - Potions - Dungeon Dive |
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 01-31-2013, 04:49 PM
JustDave's Avatar
JustDave JustDave is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-11-2013
RPXP: 29
JustDave
Posts: 206
Bareris heard footsteps creeping up the stairs, but when he gave his warning through the door, they stopped for a minute. Then, he heard a chant. Quiet at first, and spoken by only a few in number then building into a crescendo of what sounded like at least 8 different voices, maybe more. The chanting was moving away from the door but getting louder none the less. Bareris doesn't understand much goblinese, but this was a common word that was being chanted. Bugbear! Bugbear! Bugbear!

The mercenaries wounds are bound and he is no longer bleeding. The paleness in his face has faded and he stands up gingerly grabbing his sword. I can't fight, but I can move. he says with a raspy voice. Let's get out of here.



OOC--We currently stand in the middle of round 3.

The three PC's pursuing have yet to act as have the Duke-a-ganger and his partner.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 01-31-2013, 04:53 PM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-08-2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
Drawing another arrow as he moves he nocks it and looks around the corner with arrow pointed.

Spotting teh two creatures fleeing to the north he lines up a shot, letting out a 'bother!' when he realises he can't get a clean shot. Still, he needs to capture at least one of the two or their stay in town will be cut drastically short.

Firing his arrow, he prays to his god for assistance. He feels his arrow and bow become lighter, letting him know his task is true. He fires, sure in his faith.
oocMove action, then Smite Evil on the Duke-ganger. Arrow follows the smite.
Dice attack:
1d20+4 (7)+4 Total = 11
1d8+2 (1)+2 Total = 3
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon

Last edited by Moridain; 01-31-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 01-31-2013, 05:01 PM
Valeur's Avatar
Valeur Valeur is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-20-2015
RPXP: 454
Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur
Posts: 1,564
 

Last edited by Valeur; 01-31-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB