Game Thread Tomb of Horrors 5th edition - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Tomb of Horrors 5th Edition
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 08-26-2015, 10:29 AM
Dinoczar

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22079
Rolzup Rolzup Rolzup Rolzup Rolzup Rolzup Rolzup Rolzup Rolzup Rolzup Rolzup
Doctor Fustigor grins - -so many teeth, for such an old man! So white, and even! -- at Balatros. "Yugg the Ineluctable transcends gender," he corrects the half-elf, "But It takes no offense! It finds our forms, so a'churn with urges and desires and such, to be most amusing." The warlock leans closer. "If I am honest, I often do as well. Life is an absurd and messy business, I have found."

Turning, the Doctor claps at Biero's display. "Marvelous!" he calls, "I look forward to seeing what more you can do, friend! I daresay we shall all be tested below, and I? We, rather? Can hardly wait!"
Old 08-26-2015, 11:29 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1668
RadarD RadarD RadarD RadarD RadarD RadarD RadarD RadarD RadarD RadarD RadarD
Dismounting lightly from the beast Feanor adjusts his clothing and equipment before joining the others. He was not used to riding other creatures and preferred his own feet for that job but in this case there was no doubt it had saved him countless hours.
Reaching the others gathering he props his staff in his elbow crease before pulling out some parchment and quiver. Greetings everyone, I am Feanor, I will be mapping the lair. It is a privilege to be undertaking this task with such a group as this. With that he begins sketching the surroundings and the entrance while making notes on the margins.
Old 08-26-2015, 12:18 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2625
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
"Lucan" the elven ranger nods to the newcomer. He looks at the group and he just hope that they all can work together.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:07 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 934
WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi
Blaze says nothing as others join them. She finally introduces herself. "I'm called Blaze." she says nothing else, trying to make sense of the group before her.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:56 PM
Dreaming of Dragons

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2657
GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong GryffinSong
Taris introduces herself to each of the newcomers, and looks around with satisfaction. A varied team raises our chance of survival. We might just make it. Smiling to herself, she looks around the area, admiring the giant eagles and hypogryphs as they fly in, land, and take off again, and fingering her prayer beads.

Here be dragons ...
On indefinite hiatus from gaming ...
Old 08-27-2015, 02:23 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
As Blaze looks around, her hair begins to lit afire, but it quickly stops as she straightens up and relaxes.
Old 09-05-2015, 04:37 PM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3123
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
A dark grey cloud seems to appear from nowhere. It spark with blue lightening. In a flash a single fork attacks the earth where Balatros is twirling his walking stick. In a blink of an eye the half-elf wizard is turned to a blackened husk. His charcoaled corpse gives off a nasty aroma of burnt meat. As soon as the cloud appeared it dissipates.
(OOC - please don't heal. I've over stretch my self so have to bow out of this game.)

those standing next to Balatros make make a DC15 Con saving throw or take 100,000 volts of lightening damage

(OOC - Good luck and have fun.)

Last edited by Xalnaga; 09-05-2015 at 04:37 PM.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:53 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
(good luck!)