mujie mujie
Is there a deadline for this?
Old 07-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Descendant of Dragons

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6024
Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon
mujie it's an ongoing game constantly recruiting. At some point there will be various groups of differing levels going on adventures.

I have Sworn the oath of Sangus!
Old 07-03-2017, 11:16 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9603
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot
Dakkon is correct. First post has link.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:20 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot
Always looking for more players. Come on over and get in on a game.
Old 07-10-2017, 11:04 AM
Dovie'andi se tovya sagai

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 103
FriarVaos FriarVaos
What is your preferred ratio of Combat/Exploration/Social Interaction? Combat = Exploration > Social Interaction
What types of characters do you like to play (e.g., melee, ranged, stealth, spell caster)? I normally tend to go ranged/caster but I'm fluent enough with all the classes that I play any of them effectively with a lot of fun.
What is your ideal posting frequency? I can post multiple times a day without any issues.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:11 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 586
Lykaen Lykaen Lykaen Lykaen Lykaen Lykaen
Really interested in this style of gameplay! I checked out the game thread but wasn't sure if we were supposed to post here or directly to the game thread, but I figured posting here and waiting for a response couldn't hurt (plus, it bumps the advertisement!).

What is your preferred ratio of Combat/Exploration/Social Interaction? Pretty much all equal, honestly. I can't really put them into an order as it really just depends on how the campaign does each one.
What types of characters do you like to play? I prefer to mix it up. I usually learn towards casters of all persuasions, but I've played Barbarians and Fighters to great success. I would base my class choice on how my stats got rolled out for this game.
What is your ideal posting frequency? I generally post once or twice a day. Every so often I may miss a day, but that's a bit rare.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:15 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Head on over. No need to post here. Just go over. Everyone is accepted.
Old 07-15-2017, 01:56 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Always looking for more players. Join us and jump into the action.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:03 AM
Master of Madness

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3559
Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis
Hiya, Id like to join, let's see about this questionaire then.
What is your preferred ratio of Combat/Exploration/Social Interaction?
Exploration is in third place though I certainly don't hate it, Id say second is combat and first place is taken by the social side but there's VERY little difference in those, I'm happy doing anything.
What types of characters do you like to play (e.g., melee, ranged, stealth, spell caster)?
Oh, right I'm not happy doing anything, I really like the magical side of things. So if I roll good STR and CON Id likely go EK or paladin, though I'm really happiest doing magic as a full on caster. Possibly multiclassing into different casters as well
What is your ideal posting frequency?
I don't have school now, so likely 2-3 times a day, if not more, When school starts again in mid september that'll drop down to daily or so.
I see that you can join whenever you want and don't need approval but ehhh, where is the link?
Errrr... Nevermind

Last edited by Sirviantis; 07-25-2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old 07-25-2017, 03:45 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1704
Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel Foibel
What is your preferred ratio of Combat/Exploration/Social Interaction? Exploration, Combat, Social
What types of characters do you like to play (e.g., melee, ranged, stealth, spell caster)? I usually play a rogue but I've played clerics and always agreeable to trying out something new.
What is your ideal posting frequency? I can post multiple times daily.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:13 PM
Master of Madness

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3559
Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis
@Foibel, it seems that you can just join in whenever you want without any restrictions (though you'll start in a lobby of sorts and have to a range your own adventure from there) look for a link on the fifth page, I'd link it but I'm on a mobile device atm.
Old 07-29-2017, 11:21 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
We now have 35 players. Come join and be number 36!
Old 08-10-2017, 02:25 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Always looking for more players. New groups going out. Old groups coming back. Join us and see if you can survive the West Marches.
Old 08-19-2017, 03:31 PM
Nutter Extraordinaire

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1758
DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker
Post interest in playing and would greatly love to play a 3-dimensional character which would of course require GM (and perhaps a player or twos) input in order to tie the character to other characters the world and the campaign. Hope things take off will be monitoring the thread.
Old 08-19-2017, 06:51 PM
Chronic Tomfoolerist

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 646
Zugzwang Zugzwang Zugzwang Zugzwang Zugzwang Zugzwang
This sounds fun!

What is your preferred ratio of Combat/Exploration/Social Interaction?
Combat > Social Interaction > Exploration. I was a big fan of the intricacies of 3.5e strategic combat such as Grapple, Aid Another, and Ready.

What types of characters do you like to play (e.g., melee, ranged, stealth, spell caster)?
I tend to enjoy characters with a multitude of options such as rogues, bards, and wizards. I prefer melee over ranged when given the choice, but am not opposed to making a ranged-centric character. I prefer to prioritize the party's needs when building characters because I enjoy inter-player synergy.

What is your ideal posting frequency?
Twice a week at minimum is fine by me, but I'll sporadically post up to dozens of times a day.