twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 07-27-2018, 03:53 PM
Funny? Odd? Why not both.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 470
komischkoenig komischkoenig komischkoenig komischkoenig komischkoenig
PM's have been sent out. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to apply!
Old 11-27-2018, 01:30 PM
Funny? Odd? Why not both.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 470
komischkoenig komischkoenig komischkoenig komischkoenig komischkoenig
We've had life catch up with a few of our players who have needed to drop out. We are in need of a few replacements.

Our intrepid crew is mid encounter, so my current plan is to NPC the folks whove dropped and then find a way to bring any new crew aboard. If you want a feel for the tone/style of the game, please feel free to check us out here: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17231

The TLR of the game so far is: Our crew was cobbled together by luck of the draw at the Lorespire. They were thrust into a bucket of the ship inhabited by an aggressive AI who longs for glorious death in battle. The crew received an assignment to investigate the rumor of a cheap reagent for a "Detect Bluff Serum" that was given another starfinder captain from a freebooter captain of a trade fleet during an argument over how well the captain was playing cards. The PC crew jumped to coordinates provided in the assignment, and are currently investigating a clandestine probe that they encountered upon their arrival.

I'm open to just about any race/class from Paizo RAW. Our remaining players are an Operative and a Technomancer - so Im not terribly concerned about party mix. As for ship roles, my preference is for a Captain and full time engineer - pilot and science officer are still filled, and gunner isn't impossible to trade around as a secondary role.

I'll be taking up to 3 additional players.

The application process is the same from the original post. I'm not putting up a deadline at the moment unless I see a quite a bit of interest generated.

I'm also happy to answer any questions, or help with fleshing out any concepts you might have in mind.
Old 11-27-2018, 04:54 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 241
gravitywolf gravitywolf gravitywolf
Oof, I've been waiting for a Starfinder campaign to pop up. I'll be throwing up a character app for an engineer of sorts soon!
Old 11-27-2018, 06:54 PM
Salted, not sweetened.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 754
Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow
You guys full up or looking for more?
Old 11-27-2018, 06:54 PM
Catch Phrase

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2143
mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb mjb
That'd be swell to have an engineer. We have spent the past while trying to figure out what the hell a mysterious space cube is. Neither of us is brave enough to push one of the proffered buttons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
You guys full up or looking for more?
Like Komi said. We need three more people.

Last edited by mjb; 11-27-2018 at 06:55 PM.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:02 PM
Salted, not sweetened.

Tools
User Statistics
Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow Marshmallow
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb View Post
That'd be swell to have an engineer. We have spent the past while trying to figure out what the hell a mysterious space cube is. Neither of us is brave enough to push one of the proffered buttons.

Like Komi said. We need three more people.
Well, I've never played Starfinder before and I'm rather interested, so I'll throw up a character and see what I can get done.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:03 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 61
NICODELRICO
ill be applying uhh something!! def wanna get my sci fi on!!
Old 11-28-2018, 05:25 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 241
gravitywolf gravitywolf gravitywolf
Here's my entry for an engineer replacement for y'all! Should cover most of the basics, though I might tweak some of the backstory here and there if I feel like I can add some more depth.

Roach the Mechanic
1. Name: Roach

2. Race: Ysoki

3. Alignment: Neutral Good

4. Appearance:
Being about 3’11 ft tall does make Roach a taller Ysoki on average, but that tends to not matter when you give him a proper look. For one, Roach has decisively pale fur, almost white under the right light- which often makes him stick out in a warren or amidst machinery in the guts of a ship. Another glance and his beady red, almost maroon eyes often make others think he’s some sort of albino Ysoki- but it doesn’t take very long after for them to realize the patch of black fur that surrounds his eyes. This distinctive patch gives him the appearance of wearing some sort of mask. His gear is light, a combination of a jumpsuit with some metal plating- whatever he can scrounge up that gives him a modicum amount of protection while working onboard. He generally keeps a set of goggles up between his ears, which he flicks on and off when necessary, and a comically large tool-belt and backpack combination. Unlike other spaceborne mechanics, Roach has forgone an exocortex, instead working with a drone he's lovingly named 'Poncho'.

5. Theme: Spacefarer

6. Class: Mechanic

7. Background Check:
What is there to say, exactly? Roach, like many of his kind, is a natural spacefarer. Born to a crew of bilge rats on a large freighter ship, Roach grew up learning the ins and outs of spaceborn machinery. His first name was actually Bandit, but upon being the only one to survive a crash that took his home and the rest of his family, other Ysoki began to refer to him as ‘Roach’. It didn’t help that on the road to becoming a skilled mechanic, that ship crash was not the first he managed to survive. Roach’s reputation as a prolific survivor earned him both respect and ire alike- on one hand, he was a pro at dealing with post-crash ship recovery and on-site operation. On the other, he carried with him a pretty hefty ‘bad juju’ rep that he couldn’t quite wash away.

Don’t let his reputation fool you, though, Roach is a skilled mechanic and spacefarer alike. Much of his time spent after his youth was signing on to ship crews that would take him for temporary work. This nomadic style of living offered him both the joys of being able to traverse space, with the more practical job training that was involved in deep space flights. Of course, temporary work was just that- temporary. Though he was good at what he did, Roach wanted nothing more than to belong to a proper ship, a proper home. Once he figured he reached an appropriate level of training, Roach went off in search of a more permanent position, with the idea of the Starfinder Society very much in his head.

8. Meritorious Conduct:
The sound of explosions in the morning was not something you usually would look forward to. On a technical (official) level, neither did Roach. That being said, there was a feeling deep in his chest that made him happy. Yes, it wasn’t the threat of being thrown out into space amidst explosions along their hull (however, he had been there, done that) that got his heart pumping. It was the rush of adrenaline that said, ‘looks like you got tons of **** to fix’ that got him going. He scurried through a tunnel of pipes, keeping his body tightly wound to avoid singing some fur along the hotter parts of the tunnel. As he popped out of the hole, a buzz in his ear reminded him that his commlink was still very much on and operational.

“Oi, Roach, we’re taking some serious heat from-”

“Yup yup, I know, I’m looking at it. I’ll patch it up reeeeeaaaaal quick!”

“Okay but afterwards-”

“You need me back to divert energy back to the engines to get out of engagement range? Yeah I know.”

“....right, good on you.”

Roach’s focus on the inner workings of their ship was only matched by his lack of focus on literally everything else, including his captain’s speech. Fantastic. He hopped out of his tube tunnel, landing on a precarious stack of crates, only to pull up his mechanic’s kit to give the nearby area a scan. As predicted, he found structural faults in the hull created by-

Another explosion rocked the ship, causing him to stumble only just barely before he returned to his scan, letting out a short but exasperated squeak of sorts. It took him only a moment after for him to pull out his multi-tool and quickly begin a quick patch job. It wouldn’t be a permanent solution, but given they were only taking damage from a specific area, reinforcing it with some leftover scrap should buy them plenty of time to get out. The ysoki got to work, skittering up the hull walls with grace befitting any spaceborne mechanic such as himself, welding on chunks of metal and scrap. Once satisfied, he flicked off his goggles, kicked off the wall, and began the trek back towards the bridge. Something in the air just made him feel as if his job was far from over…

Transmission ended. The Scorpion was later found wrecked amidst a sand dune, with only three surviving crew members, including the subject applicant.

9. Motivation:
Roach’s primary motivation is to find a permanent home, preferably one that won’t explode on him. He adores working on a ship and traveling, especially when he can visit new planets and peoples, but his track record has made him somewhat of a pessimist. He wants above all else to find a crew of competent people that he can rely on- a family, as it were. He figures that the Starfinder Society is his best bet to get work, travel, and a place he could call home.

Acknowledgements and Agreements
By completing this application, I acknowledge that:
I will be an independent contractor of the Starfinder Society
I will be placed on a crew of 4-6 individuals.
The crew will jointly finance a ship furnished by the Starfinder Society, to be repaid within 2 years of assignment.
The Starfinder Society will withhold 15% of mission payments in service to this debt.
The Starfinder Society will have first option on purchasing information, resources, salvage and other items of value collected on a Starfinder Society sanctioned mission.
Crew members are expected to maintain sufficient conditioning to keep pace with one another.
Upon repayment of ship and equipment financing, - I will be eligible to become a full member of the Starfinder Society and enjoy all the privileges and benefits that come with that status.
Old 11-29-2018, 03:33 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 157
Charlotte Charlotte
I'd be interested in this. My two main ideas are a solarian and a mystic - both semi-shamans of the stars, invoking mystic ritual to hopefully stave off the million things that can go wrong on a spaceship. I'm leaning towards the solarian in the captain role.

I can do human, though I might be interested in a couple of the races from the AA books.

Of course, if the first three posters have dibs, I completely understand. Thanks in advance!
Old 11-29-2018, 09:31 AM
Salted, not sweetened.

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
I'd be interested in this. My two main ideas are a solarian and a mystic - both semi-shamans of the stars, invoking mystic ritual to hopefully stave off the million things that can go wrong on a spaceship. I'm leaning towards the solarian in the captain role.

I can do human, though I might be interested in a couple of the races from the AA books.

Of course, if the first three posters have dibs, I completely understand. Thanks in advance!
T'be honest, I'm probably not going to end up filling out an application form, some stuff IRL is picking up, so just go ahead anyways my dude.
Old 11-29-2018, 08:05 PM
Back in green

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9935
DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring DukeofTuring
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb View Post
Adam's a perfectly capable engineer. He just had to listen to the other PC speculate a bunch on how the probe was probably some sort of bomb and now doesn't want to risk setting off what might be a very obvious trap after having that get foreshadowed in character .

If someone takes ship's engineer, though, I'd be glad settling down as the sensors (science?) officer. We're both wearing two hats right now trying to keep the ship crewed and, as already noted, are still coming up short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
T'be honest, I'm probably not going to end up filling out an application form, some stuff IRL is picking up, so just go ahead anyways my dude.
Life seems to be happening to a lot of people these days. Hope it's good or at least manageable.
Old 11-29-2018, 09:27 PM
DAGRON

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5496
Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A Exhibit A
My app's not quite finished yet, but I like how it's going so far. It's a concept I've had for a while now, and I'm eager to try it out. I don't know if it'll be suited to captain or engineer, but it could make a decent science officer if Adam can swap to engineer.

Threebie
left-aligned image

Name: MLU-RC-ALX493B (“Threebie” for short)

Race: Sentient Robotic Organism (SRO)

Alignment: N

Appearance: Threebie is more or less exactly what you would expect from a Miniaturized Labor Unit: it’s just over three feet tall and obviously designed with function in mind rather than form. Despite its somewhat clunky appearance, its advanced servomotors grant him surprising agility, as it was designed to perform delicate precision tasks.

Theme: Roboticist

Class: Mystic (Xenodruid connection)

Background Check:

Threebie was constructed on Absalom Station; part of a new line of “Miniaturized Labor Units” designed by AbadarCorp. The goal was a smaller version of the already common construction robot, with increased manual dexterity for the construction of other robots and other tasks too precise for the bulkier models on the market. Performing such complex tasks also required a more advanced positronic brain; this proved to be the line’s downfall. The brain was actually too advanced, granting the MLUs sentience (along with a soul), and thus they were legally classified as SROs.

AbadarCorp, however, did not view this setback as insurmountable, but instead found a viable solution. The MLUs, now free beings instead of property, were hired on as paid workers, doing the job they had been designed to do. The extra cost of salaries was a loss, but it was partially compensated by the good PR the company received by treating the new sentients fairly and humanely. Most of the units were satisfied with their new positions. After all, how many can say that they know for certain they are doing what they were meant to do? Some of them, though, yearned for more, their souls pulling them away from the job for which their bodies had been designed. Threebie is one such unit.

Although it was, naturally, quite skilled at the job, Threebie could find no satisfaction in it. The robots they were building, much less advanced than the MLUs themselves, were all identical down to the last solder. There was no variation, no uniqueness, and no room for creativity. Simply put, it was boring. It spent many of its off-hours plugged into the Absalom infosphere, browsing the vast stores of data for anything that might prove interesting. It found the natural world particularly fascinating; among any given species, no two individuals were identical, and the amount of variations of lifeforms on even a single planet staggered the young robot’s imagination.

Threebie eventually left his job, unable to find any satisfaction as a simple laborer while knowing all that the universe had to offer. He connected with devotees of the Green Faith, and, although they were surprised at the idea of a robot being interested in joining them, welcomed their new student with open arms. Learning to commune with nature was difficult for it, lacking the intrinsic connection to life that an organic creature would possess. But through deep meditation and training, Threebie was able to establish a connection with the primal undercurrent of energy that connected all life. With the path opened, it set off to travel the stars, seeking out and learning about all of nature’s mysteries.

Meritorious Conduct:
RP SampleThe small bird chittered excitedly on Threebie’s outstretched metal hand, her vibrant yellow coloring nearly matching the robot’s own paint job. Through Threebie’s nature magic, the tweets and chirps were converted into something his language processor could make sense of. There were a pair of men not far ahead, the bird was saying, and they’d been in the area for several suns- that would be days, it supposed. The bird had been avoiding them, of course, but indicated they had been making enough noise to be heard from far off. Threebie had little doubt as to their purpose in the area. Poachers, it was sure. Looking to make credits selling bits of rare animals. They would need to be dealt with before they did serious harm to the area’s ecosystem.

Letting the bird go with a sincere thanks, Threebie made its way towards the poachers’ camp, not bothering to be quiet or inconspicuous. It wasn’t very good at sneaking anyway, and most people tended not to find a lone construction robot particularly threatening. As it crested the hill, Threebie saw that the poachers weren’t exactly what it had expected; instead of skins and trophies it saw various creatures muzzled and crammed into too-small cages. Not hunters, then, but collectors. Probably capturing animals to sell as illegal pets. It saw the perpetrators, as well: two men, as the bird had said, a kasatha and a human. When they saw Threebie, the kasatha drew his gun, but the human just laughed. It must have made for quite a sight, an advanced model robot walking out of the forest like that.

"Pardon me sirs," Threebie said, "This is a protected wildlife reserve. You cannot take these animals." It sounded sensible enough to the robot, but it wasn’t surprised when the pair just stared at him blankly.

"Are you… are you serious?" the human asked incredulously. "What are you some kind of security bot?"

Threebie shook its head; a humanoid gesture it had learned to emulate. "No, I am merely a Miniaturized Labor Unit, and a concerned citizen of the natural world," it replied. "But all the same, I must insist you release these creatures."

The human laughed even harder than he had before, but his kasatha friend just glared and waved his weapon at Threebie. "Get out of here, bot, before I fry your circuits permanently."

Threebie would have sighed if it had had lungs. Why couldn’t people ever be reasonable? "As I said, I must insist." It focused on the hostile kasatha, the green glow of its photoreceptors shifting to an angry red. "Drop the weapon." Mystical power flowed through the robot, along the natural paths of energy in the ground, and seeped into the gunner’s mind. Unable to resist Threebie’s spell, he released his grip, dropping his gun to the ground. By the time he and the human registered what had happened, the robot had its own pistol drawn and aimed at them. "I trust you will cooperate now. Please leave the are and allow me to tend to these captives."

Motivation:
Threebie wants to expand its knowledge and understanding of the natural world. It sees joining the Starfinder Society as the ideal way to accomplish this. Whatever journeys and adventures it is sent on, there is sure to be new life and other natural forces to examine. Additionally, part of it is still eager to put its hardwired knowledge of robotics and programming to use, and the Society will surely provide plenty of opportunities for that.

• I will be an independent contractor of the Starfinder Society
  • I will be placed on a crew of 4-6 individuals.
  • The crew will jointly finance a ship furnished by the Starfinder Society, to be repaid within 2 years of assignment.
  • The Starfinder Society will withhold 15% of mission payments in service to this debt.
  • The Starfinder Society will have first option on purchasing information, resources, salvage and other items of value collected on a Starfinder Society sanctioned mission.
  • Crew members are expected to maintain sufficient conditioning to keep pace with one another.
  • Upon repayment of ship and equipment financing, - I will be eligible to become a full member of the Starfinder Society and enjoy all the privileges and benefits that come with that status.

Last edited by Exhibit A; 11-30-2018 at 08:55 PM.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:13 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1119
Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter Verdant Glitter
I'll quietly drop in interest as well - The sweetest ysoki engineer/debutante/philanthropist you could hope for. Been interested in a Starfinder game for a while.

Edit: Dropped the app in, but as someone else said in this thread... Man, is making a roleplay sample hard when you have the freedom to post anything!

Last edited by Verdant Glitter; 12-02-2018 at 02:47 AM.
Old 11-30-2018, 04:37 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 61
NICODELRICO
Vovingo
1. Name: Vovingo

2. Race: Vesk

3. Alignment: Chaotic Good

4. Appearance: Heavily muscled and standing at a bit over 7 feet tall, Vovingo strikes... A bit of an imposing presence, but that's mostly due to his muscles, being somewhat average height for the vesk. His outfits range from eccentric to garish as a rule, commonly armored, but always fashionable. His scales are naturally colorful, ranging in hue from deep reds to electric blues, excluding the yellow end of the spectrum. He has a thin line of horns around his jawline and more horns on top of his head, but nothing especially fear-inducing as far as the vesk go. He usually paints around his eyes, creating a sort of eye makeup for himself, bringing attention to them. Honestly, as far as vesk go? He's quite attractive. In other races' standards. Vesk? Not so much. He doesn't look the part of a rugged warrior, and luckily, that's not the path Vovingo decided to follow. He makes sure he's well put together and looking good at all times. He's a fan of vibrant purples.

5. Theme: Icon

6. Class: Envoy

7. Background Check: Vovingo began his life on Vesk Prime quite poorly and engrossed in constant failures. He was a natural rebel and... Artist. Not many would accept him for who he was and instead instructed him very clearly to grow out of his phase. Did it work? Absolutely not. The constant rejection instead motivated him further to develop his skills both as a singer and a dancer. Though a poor songwriter, he honed his performing abilities in private, leaving Vesk Prime as soon as possible, using what little funds he had to take him far away from the vesk homelands.

From there, the artist formerly and presently known as Vovingo began performing across many different planets, singing and dancing for whoever would pay to be in his presence. He lavished the attention, and continued to hone his craft, receiving more and more attention and accolades for his work. Eventually teaming with a production company, his very first debut album was released... To critical acclaim! Vovingo became, in essence, one of the rarest forms of being to exist in all the galaxies... A successful vesk idol with quite a large following on social media. To this day, he has not returned to the Veskarium.

8. Meritorious Conduct: "Hey, uh, Vo?"

Vovingo's eyes fluttered open as a deep sigh escaped the vesk, rousing himself from what should have been a proper nap by a voice - one he recognized as the individual he had taken as his personal assistant for this leg of the trip. Tour. Not trip, not... Ugh, commute... But tour. He was touring, and he had just finished practicing his set and following that up with a bubble bath. He had set himself up, quite purposefully, to be able to relax and rejuvenate. It appeared as if the universe and all its forces were determined to ensure he would experience neither sensation.

"What is it, Zesa? I'm not trying to rest for yet another performance or-"

"We need you here, now."

Rolling his eyes into the back of his head for a moment, the vesk leisurely rolled out of bed, slipping into his robe - quite expensive - and slippers - not quite as expensive. He made his way to the cockpit of the ship, where... Apparently, the crew had been receiving a transmission.

"Ah, there he is," rasped the voice on the other end.

"Go, go, all of you. No, I'm a body double, babe." Zesa gently covered Vovingo's mouth with her hand. He squinted at her as the raspy voice continued, fearful crew exiting hastily.

"Incase you haven't realized, babe, we've placed a boarding plank onto your ship. We're prepared to raid it, but would much rather just receive all the money you have peacefully."

Zesa's other hand tightened its grip on Vovingo's sleeve as she removed her hand from his mouth. He didn't realize she was there, at first, but he placed a hand over hers and spoke in response.

"Well, you got us. I would consider that offer on one condition," Vovingo drawled. The voice on the line chuckled.

"I don't think you're really in a position to be setting conditions, but I'll humor you."

"As both unofficial official captain, face, figurehead, and speaker for the ship, I must ask you something... What do you think is on this ship?" Vovingo leaned over the captain's seat, resting his arms languidly. The question obviously took the voice by surprise, drawing a smirk out of the vesk.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm an intergalactic celebrity."

"Yeah, we know. That's why we -"

"Intergalactic celebrities tend not to manage their own money."

"...I mean, okay, so what does that m- "

"I don't have anything on this ship besides this beautiful designer robe, some practice clothes, and some healthy food options to help keep my figure."

The response on the other end was momentary silence.

"Well, how much is the robe worth?"

"You're asking me to strip?"

"No! No, I'm not asking you to strip, I'm just - "

"Did you or did you not call me babe earlier?"

"I - that's not - you're taking it out of context!"

"Unless you board this ship with a bottle of your finest wine - I prefer red, but a white or even a rosé will do - you're getting nothing from me but a face full of hurt."

"There's nothing stopping us from charging you and taking you hostage, intergalactic celebrity."

"Unless you get past the automated, subtly and impeccably integrated security turrets designed to identify and automatically fire at faces it doesn't explicitly recognize."

Vovingo was met with silence. He sighed.

"Are you done wasting my time, or would you rather show me your best impersonation of pan-fried pancetta in person, on my doorstep?"

A pause. He waited, casually resting his chin in his hand. The ship jolted momentarily, the transmission ending immediately thereafter. Zesa ran to check some technical nonsense Vovingo never quite had the fortitude to pay attention to. He liked being a very hands-off captain, or very hands-off passenger - one or the other, though he wasn't totally incompetent. He just liked to seem that way.

"...They're gone," she noted with wonder, turning to Vovingo as he nodded slowly.

"...Was literally anything you said true?"

Vovingo shook his head.

"I'm going back to sleep now. Tell the rest of the crew not to let this sort of thing happen again. I do, in fact, have a lot of money and expensive things aboard this ship, and we absolutely do not have any sort of automated security nonsense. Also, let my agency know I absolutely demand a bigger ship. I don't want to get used to living life in squalor before I live life in squalor, I want to surround this upcoming dark time in my life with merriment, joy, and irresponsibility, okay? Thanks, doll."

He left, stretching briefly, knowing damn well that Zesa's job description absolutely didn't include professional correspondence.

9. Motivation: He wants more than anything to continue to raise his profile. For his next album, he plans on conveying the difficulties of a spacebound life... As that's what his background narrative has become. In reality, the difficulties were only on Vesk Prime - his time spent traveling was quite uneventful save for a few dust ups and tense moments here and there. He picked up a bit of this and a bit of that, but nothing really... Happened. What better of a way to gain the experience everyone thinks he has (but does not) by... Gaining the experience everyone thinks he has! In addition, he doesn't quite realize it, but he's quite hungry for actual, truthful intimacy with others. Making friends is something so completely foreign to him, he doesn't actually realize, yet, he wants, craves, and needs friends. He currently has nobody to care about besides himself, and while that's decent enough, something feels hollow. He usually ignores this hollowness and covers it up with opulence, but it's still there.

I will be an independent contractor of the Starfinder Society
I will be placed on a crew of 4-6 individuals.
The crew will jointly finance a ship furnished by the Starfinder Society, to be repaid within 2 years of assignment.
The Starfinder Society will withhold 15% of mission payments in service to this debt.
The Starfinder Society will have first option on purchasing information, resources, salvage and other items of value collected on a Starfinder Society sanctioned mission.
Crew members are expected to maintain sufficient conditioning to keep pace with one another.
Upon repayment of ship and equipment financing, - I will be eligible to become a full member of the Starfinder Society and enjoy all the privileges and benefits that come with that status.
Old 11-30-2018, 08:04 AM
Salted, not sweetened.

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeofTuring View Post
Life seems to be happening to a lot of people these days. Hope it's good or at least manageable.
Just trying to find work and put more effort into a project of mine, nothing too serious.