RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > The Breaking of Exandria > Game Thread Archive
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #301  
Old 05-10-2019, 05:02 AM
Vislands's Avatar
Vislands Vislands is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 2689
Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands
Posts: 1,636
The scythe sliced through the air in response to the orc's clumsy attack, its ethereal steel slicing into the enemy's gut. Though her back was to the ettin, the moment Cyprian's arrow pierced its throat Bellamy could...feel the life go out of the large, monstrous orc. The essence of its blood slipped away as its chest fell still. But...and Bellamy cocks her head, as though listening to a far off music. There...

Sanguine light begins to swirl around her shield and her eyes close for a brief moment, the wounded orc before her preparing to strike at her through its fear. Then her eyes fly open, the whites and iris completely replaced by dark red light.

And so do the ettin's. The creature's great body heaves and stands, its heads hanging low, but its four eyes all open and glowing the same red light as Bellamy's. Doc turns a hand as though playing with a puppet and the ettin's body suddenly stomps stiffly forward, closing the distance between it and the shaman that no doubt commanded it in life. To the shaman's horror, the ettin raises one mighty weapon and swings.

"Blood controls all," Bellamy croaks in Orchish in a voice not quite her own.



StatBlock
 
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 05-10-2019, 05:53 AM
kymrel's Avatar
kymrel kymrel is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 2510
kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel
Posts: 2,282
Ronald ‘One-Bone’ Devyn
right-aligned image
Were the situation different, the orc’s insults might have gotten to Ron, especially since he mentions his mother and how she should have abandoned him. But Ron is focused on the fight now, kill or be killed, the silent fury driving him forward.

”She did leave me to the wolves,” the enforcer replies in the creepily even tone he adopts when he’s in battle. ”And I killed them all,” he grunts, as the orc makes a mistake and tries to press past Ron as he swings at the nearly naked enforcer. Ron surprises the brute by stepping closer into the axe swing. The blade bites into his shoulder, but since it hit him at the start of the brute’s swing there is little power behind it. Ron headbutts the orc viciously, hitting the nose, already broken with a strike from Ronda’s haft.

When the massive orc stumbles back, surprised by the power of Ron’s skull, the thug swings Ronda sideways, aiming at the orc’s knee. This isn’t the orc’s first dance and he manages to step in, Attack of opportunity hits AC 22 and does 16 bludgeoning damage as well as stopping the orc’s movementcausing Ronda’s head to connect with his thigh instead of his knee. The impact puts him off balance and Ron follows through with another blow, this time Attack hits AC 31 and does 16 bludgeoning damageswinging at the orc from the other side, shattering ribs as the heavy hammer thuds into his ribcage.

What little conscious thought Ron has, as the silent fury has descended, allows him to be a little surprised that what he thinks is a particularly ugly half-orc is still standing. But unlike the orc, who is fighting for his own glory, Ron is fighting to save his friends who are probably out there, fighting for their lives. To him, the brute is just another obstacle in his way, there to be broken into pulp and stepped over. Someone to be forgotten as soon as he has drawn his last breath.

OOC
 

 
__________________
People say I'm evil and twisted, but I really have the heart of a young boy. In a jar, on my desk.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 05-10-2019, 09:47 AM
AmonBlackwood's Avatar
AmonBlackwood AmonBlackwood is offline
Precisely when I mean to.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 803
AmonBlackwood AmonBlackwood AmonBlackwood AmonBlackwood AmonBlackwood AmonBlackwood AmonBlackwood
Posts: 990
Ada
left-aligned image


The battle continues to swirl as Ada keeps concentration on her spiritual blessing for herself and Ron. Alys distracts the massive ettin whilst Cyprian recovers in a flash and drops the beast with a well-placed arrow. The ground shakes under Ada's feet and she turns to her left as she hears Giran shout.

Suddenly, the ettin stands again, and Ada hangs her lamp from her belt, ready to put everything she has into felling the thing. Drawing power from her core down to three of her fingers, she rears back to burn the ettin, but sees it turn and crush the orc shaman under its flail. What in the hells!? Bellamy stands confidently, gesturing with her hands as the ettin moves on command. Ada shakes her head in disbelief, barely processing what is happening, but spins to her left. The fight isn't over.. She steps to the corner to get sight of Giran's melee.

Whipping her arm forward, she Cast Scorching Raylooses three bolts of energy that pulse with a fiery orange color. Burning through the night, two of them sear 19 and 16 to hit. 12 Fire damage total to Orc 9.into the side of the closest orc while one hooks over his shoulder Not sure if hits (cover from his ally?), but 13 vs. AC, 3 fire damage to Orc 8.toward the other.

Her mind goes back to the coachhouse as she hears the orc inside bellowing. Ron!? Spinning around to run back inside, she can still feel her spiritual weapon's hum in the hallway. As she enters, she prepares to If Chief is still up after Ron's hammering, Spiritual Weapon (25 to hit, 10 force damage) him.ambush the Chief from his blind side.



 


 
__________________
Posting Status:
Mon-Fri: Anytime
Weekends: Slow

PM if you need to get a hold of me quickly.

Last edited by AmonBlackwood; 05-10-2019 at 09:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 05-10-2019, 10:37 AM
Drachenspirit's Avatar
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 10447
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Posts: 11,522
Talia
left-aligned image
Talia goes to a crouch as she reacts to the healing. She frowns as she sees the Ettin slain and no fountain of jewels coming from its neck. She notes the other foes nearby slain as well.
Seeing the drunken guard being laid upon by two orcs, she moves to him, and uses her rogue sneakiness to
Dice Sword 1 on Orc 9:
1d20+7sh13 (3)+7 Total = 10
attack the first one.

She moves around or through it and
Dice Sword 1 on Orc 9:
1d20+7sh13 (2)+7 Total = 9
Dice sword 2 on Orc 8:
1d20+7sh13 (4)+7 Total = 11
Dice Additional Sneak attack Damage:
2d6 4, 4 Total = 8
attacks the second Orc facing him.


 
__________________
Posting Status:Catching up...

Last edited by Drachenspirit; 05-10-2019 at 07:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 05-10-2019, 03:38 PM
Lazer's Avatar
Lazer Lazer is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 2435
Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer
Posts: 1,637
Nothing. No raging spirits, no ethereal blade, no blast of power… nothing. Confire cracked his eyes open and peered out from behind the bush he had ducked behind, only to see the ettin crushing the shaman. He stood up and crept out of his hiding place, gradually straightening up as he came to realise he was probably safe. The area where the spirits had peirced him with their spears still felt tender, but one big advantage of being attacked with incorporeal weapons was that there was no blood to deal with.

"Remind me…" he started, then suddenly saw the orc just trying to swing its weapon at Bellamy. His stump was up and the blast fired before he knew what was happening, and the orc flew backwards and fell into a crumpled heap. "As I was saying, remind me to just stay in Stilben from now on."

But then he stood stock still as a strange feeling came over him like a shiver running up his spine. He could feel something coming from the orc he had just slain, something which made him feel strong. Yes, this was more like it!

OOC
 

 
__________________
Posting should be pretty normal for the next while.

Last edited by Lazer; 05-10-2019 at 03:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 05-11-2019, 10:30 AM
Syne's Avatar
Syne Syne is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-11-2019
RPXP: 7195
Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne
Posts: 1,918
Alys
left-aligned image
Alys grinned defiantly up at the ettin as Talia and Cyprian both clambered to their feet. She'd gotten his attention, alright. The beast swung both flails at her, but her grin didn't waver. As soon as he began moving Alys knew she'd be fine; you can't crush the river with a stone, and he wouldn't manage it with flails either. She jumped and twisted, her body knowing the motions before she had time to process them. Chains whizzed above and below her and Alys pass through unscathed. She made a three point landing, a thin spray of water cushioning the fall.

Then the ettin fell and Alys clambered back to her feet, the sudden reality of the moment setting back in. She was hurt. Everything ached, only her years of fighting kept Alys on her feet. Stupid monsters.

They were winning now, it seemed. She almost jumped back when the ettin stood and crushed the shaman, but she caught sight of Bellamy on the other side of the beast and realized what had happened. Remind me never to piss her off....

That left few options, and by instinct more than anything else Alys ran off after Talia, doing her best to ignore the pain the motion inspired. Two orcs were facing down the drunk; Talia went in swords blurring and Alys followed with fists and feet.

Apparently the ettin had done more of a number on them than she'd thought; both Talia and Alys failed to do any lasting damage. The force behind her punch was lacking and awkard, and the kick was much the same. Lovely.
StatBlock
 
Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old 05-11-2019, 02:57 PM
4eyedBadger's Avatar
4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 1263
4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger
Posts: 1,725
The Grassy GnollThe ettin is still for only a moment, collapsed in the center of the courtyard, killed by Cyprian’s arrow. Then, the fingers of its right hand twitch, awkwardly curling around the great flail’s handle. There is a moment of tense silence in that part of the battlefield as human, centaur, Burrowling, and orc watch in stunned anticipation. The ettin rises. The left arm hangs limply and the left head lolls to the side against the shoulder, its tongue hanging from an open mouth. The right head opens its eyes. Blood-filled sclera settle on Bellamy, and the animated monstrosity shambles forward. For a moment, the hint of a smile touches the shaman’s thin lips. The ettin raises its right arm, the flail’s chain clinking in the damp, still air. Suddenly, the monstrous head turns and the red eyes settle on the evil she-orc! She turns to run, but Thad trips her with the long haft of his pike. The flail’s chain goes taut and there is the sound of the spiked ball whooshing overhead. The shamaness, knowing it is too late, does not turn to see her death descend on her. A split second before the massive weapon impacts her, she drops her head in resignation and closes her eyes. Slam! The brief stillness is shattered by a thunderous impact as the flail crushes the orc woman’s head into the soil! Her body seizes once and then goes slack. The ettin falls on top of her and is still once more. Bud takes two small steps toward the bodies. "Ew."

Inside the coaching house hall, the orc chieftain turns his back to Ron and Ada to get to the door that hides the screaming child. Ron brings Ronda down hard on the orc’s leg, breaking the shin from behind and sending shards of bone bursting out the front of the war chief’s leg muscle! "Gaaahh!!" he howls. "Fine! We will finish this here, runt! But just you and I!" Looking to Ada, the war chief brings his axe up in a vicious uppercut!

Bringing her arm up to shield herself, a sudden burst of daylight, bright as three midday suns, flashes between the priest of the Dawnfather and the orc! The orc cries out and does not follow through with the attack, reflexively raising his arm to shield his eyes! Nearly blind, he makes one wild cut with the axe that catches Ada on her extended forearm!

At the gate, the two orcs are weak from loss of blood. But the Ruiner’s rage burns in their blood and they slash at Giran again and again, finding rents and holes in his armor and scoring deep cuts. The man can barely stand. He tries to swing his sword at his attackers, but he can no longer lift it. He falls to one knee and the notched longsword falls to his side. Through ragged breaths he speaks. "…for…Westruun…the Shields…Patricia…" The last word is barely a whisper, and only Alys and Talia hear it.

OOC
 
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old 05-11-2019, 04:09 PM
Drachenspirit's Avatar
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 10447
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Posts: 11,522
Talia
left-aligned image
Talia is frustrated that she missed the orcs on her first pass.

She attacks Orc 9 first, and then Orc 8 as she says, "Hold those words Giran! We'll get you aide soon enough!"

She stabs out at
Dice Sword 1 on Orc 8:
1d20+7sh13 (16)+7 Total = 23
→ 1d6+4g (3)+4 Total = 7
first one Orc, and then the
Dice sword 2 on Orc 8:
1d20+7sh13 (3)+7 Total = 10
other.

She impales the first Orc through the heart, and misses the second. She calls out to Alys, "Finish him off Alys!"


 
__________________
Posting Status:Catching up...

Last edited by Drachenspirit; 05-11-2019 at 04:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Old 05-11-2019, 09:20 PM
Syne's Avatar
Syne Syne is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-11-2019
RPXP: 7195
Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne
Posts: 1,918
Alys
left-aligned image
Alys was exhausted. Swaying on her feet, she watched as the orcs ignored her entirely to rain blows on the drunk. He was barely clingling to life; he looked worse than she felt, even. She couldn't stop yet. Talia, still fresh from her quick nap, took the other orc down and urged her on.

With a scream of rage Alys moved forward, stepping over the body of the orc Talia had downed. Her punch was sloppy, poorly aimed, and didn't have nearly enough strength behind it. Luckily for her, though, the orc was in as bad a shape as any of them, and she clipped the poor fool on the chin. He went down in a heap, unconcious but alive, and that was more than he deserved. She raised her fists in triumph, then promptly looked around."Where'd everyone go?"
StatBlock
 
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Old 05-12-2019, 04:37 AM
kymrel's Avatar
kymrel kymrel is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 2510
kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel
Posts: 2,282
Ronald ‘One-Bone’ Devyn
right-aligned image
Ron doesn’t quite understand why the big orc is trying to get past him. If he were thinking about it, he’d wonder what it is behind the door that the orc is so interested in, but Ron isn’t really thinking anything at all. He just doesn’t want the bastard to get away from Ronda’s tender mercies.

The orc is in a bad shape now. Shouting something about finishing this, but then trying to hurt Ron’s friend Ada. ”That wasn’t nice,” Ron says slowly and swings his massive hammer at the orc. On a normal day, the chief would have been able to block the blow. He gets the haft of his axe between himself and the swing, but he can’t match the enforcer’s power, partially granted by the soul of the giant, so his parry only succeeds in deflecting the blow away from his face and into his left arm. Attack hit AC 30 doing 11 damage, leaving the chief on the proverbial 1 HPFortunately for the orc, he did manage to take some of the power out of the blow, and he remains standing, reeling from Ron’s onslaught.

OOC
 

 
__________________
People say I'm evil and twisted, but I really have the heart of a young boy. In a jar, on my desk.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Reply With Quote
  #311  
Old 05-14-2019, 02:09 AM
Vislands's Avatar
Vislands Vislands is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 2689
Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands
Posts: 1,636
Bellamy hears the crash behind her, but doesn't turn around to see it. But when the orc that stood in front of her is blown away by a magical blast, the medic whips around her head and glares at Confire in anger for a moment, then she nods in thanks. For a moment, there was quiet, but then the sounds of battle sound up again as Alys and Talia bring down to more orcs to the south.

The aged warrior who Doc had yet to meet seemed ready to keel over. She begins to run towards the hallway where she hears the crashes that could only be Ron, focusing as she goes. "Fast Bind," she says and Giran's wounds begin to stitch themselves back together.


StatBlock
 

Last edited by Vislands; 05-14-2019 at 02:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 05-14-2019, 08:05 AM
AmonBlackwood's Avatar
AmonBlackwood AmonBlackwood is offline
Precisely when I mean to.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 803
AmonBlackwood AmonBlackwood AmonBlackwood AmonBlackwood AmonBlackwood AmonBlackwood AmonBlackwood
Posts: 990
Ada
left-aligned image


The Orc Chief's axe slams into Ada's arm, and bruising pain shoots down her muscles. I might have lost that arm.. Ron turns the orc's attention momentarily, and Ada pulls her dagger.

8 to hit, 6 damage.Stabbing in powerfully, she is immediately aware that the blade has caught in the orc's armor, taking all the force out the attack.

This is the end.. While she has the orc's attention, she summons her spiritual hammer to attack him from his blind side. As she tries to free her dagger, she actually pulls the orc backward with her, causing the Natural 1!ethereal mace to crash into the floorboards where the orc had been a moment ago. Her eyes go wide as she watches the bloody orc heft his axe, Ehm... Come on Warding Flare preparing for the worst.



 


 
__________________
Posting Status:
Mon-Fri: Anytime
Weekends: Slow

PM if you need to get a hold of me quickly.

Last edited by AmonBlackwood; 05-15-2019 at 09:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 05-14-2019, 01:00 PM
4eyedBadger's Avatar
4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 1263
4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger
Posts: 1,725
The War Chief
left-aligned image
An arsenal of hammers, mace heads, arrows, and the divine manifestations of the Dawnfather fall all around the orc leader! But none can fell him! He is the Chosen of the Ruiner! His axe is surely blessed by the god of slaughter!

Watching his enemies fill the room around him, and feeling his shattered leg beneath him, the war chief knows this will be his final battle before he joins the Divine Horde. But he would not approach his wrathful god empty-handed. He looks to Ada with murderous intent! "I will carry your soul as spoil, priest, and pay it to my lord as tribute!"

Every muscle in the huge orc’s arms strain as he swings his axe with gritted teeth! Bright light flares from Ada’s shield, but this time the battle-scarred orc is prepared and his terrible blow carries through! Ada is able to turn the deadly edge of the blade, but the heavy flat of the axe strikes her hard on the side of the head with a THUD! The priest of the Dawnfather goes down in a heap and Ron can feel the spiritual blessing that had bolstered him fade!

With unholy fervor, the Ruiner’s champion brings his greataxe down to deal a death blow to the helpless Ada!

OOC
 
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 05-14-2019, 02:46 PM
kymrel's Avatar
kymrel kymrel is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 2510
kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel
Posts: 2,282
Ronald ‘One-Bone’ Devyn
right-aligned image
As Ron methodically works on what he still think is an unusually tough half-orc, his opponent suddenly abandons all caution and whales on Ada. His thought process blurred by the silent fury that has overtaken him, Ron acts on instinct, putting his weight behind what he would realize is a killing blow if he were thinking overly much about his situation.

Attack of Opportunity with the Sentinel feat hits AC 17 and does 17 bludgeoning damageHe swings Ronda from the right side into the orc’s skull, shattering the thick bone and spraying Ada, himself and the surrounding area with blood and brains. As he notices no other danger he simply pounds the orc again as he falls, crushing his right shoulder and spinning the bulky humanoid around as he falls.

As the orc hits the floor, Ron raises Ronda high above his head and brings it down into his head with a wet, squelching thud. Once, twice, and then a third time. As he works, he dimly realizes Ada is hurt. He slowly stats coming to his senses, but as his body seems to be still on auto pilot he keeps pounding the fallen foe, raining blows upon his rib cage and arms.

”Doc! he shouts, as he brings the hammer down again with a sickening sound of ribs breaking. ”DOC!” he shouts again as he shatters the dead orc’s clavicle. ”DOC, ADA NEEDS YOU!” he finally shouts as he pounds the orc’s neck. His blow breaks a vertebrae or two, but it’s hard to see with the blood and brains from the pulverized head.

Ron finally stops, blood and gore all over his nearly naked body and everything around him. He isn’t out of breath, as he rightly should be, but he is breathing heavily. He looks at Ada as the others finally get close enough to her to help her. ”Don’t be dead, Ada,” he says softly, but makes no move to safe her. He knows the others are much better at saving people than he is.

OOC
 

 
__________________
People say I'm evil and twisted, but I really have the heart of a young boy. In a jar, on my desk.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 05-14-2019, 02:56 PM
4eyedBadger's Avatar
4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-21-2019
RPXP: 1263
4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger
Posts: 1,725
AftermathThe war chief’s axe falls from limp hands as Ronda smashes his skull. His body drops to the blood-covered floorboards, even as his dark soul, denied its plunder, passes on to face the Ruiner alone. His spirit is long gone by the time Ron stops raining blows on the still corpse.

Dawn breaks over the Dividing Plains. A faint burst of orange spreads into the purple eastern sky, like a champion god come to relieve the lanterns in their struggle against the darkness.

The wounded are tended to. Giran collapses from wounds and drunkenness and is helped into his bed, where he moans fitfully. Patricia, eyes wide with shock and clutching her young son, emerges from her barricaded room to the horrific scene. Seemingly overcome, she is just able to ask if everyone survived before she bursts into tears and is helped back to her room by her daughter, Leviya.

Leviya returns to help bind wounds and bring water for washing and drink to those who fought in the battle. With the grace of one twice her twelve years, she offers thanks along with her ministrations.

left-aligned image
Thadulos the centaur limps toward Bellamy. "I have thought much on what you said. You are powerful. I believe you could…" He looks down at his lame leg. "…help me." There is a long pause as his hooves shift nervously. "But…whatever god…or other…allows you to do this." He looks toward the body of the ettin collapsed over the crushed orc shaman. "It is not from the Archeart. You, and your companions, have saved us this night. I do not judge you, and you have my gratitude. But the power you wield is dark. I could not dishonor the Archeart by accepting such a…blessing." Thadulos has a look of pained regret as he brings his forearm across his chest in salute and bows. "I would, however, count you a friend…Bellamy Hannan. And if I can be of service to you, as you have been to us, please call upon me."

right-aligned image
Bud climbs up onto Thadulos’ back and surveys the quiet battlefield, his head turning this way and that as rapidly as his speech. "What a mess! What are we going to do with all these dead orcs, Thad?" The young Burrowling looks thoughtful, and then his face brightens with an idea. "Oh! I know! We can just pile them up in a big mound..like a big corpse mound…and then leave them out on the plains for the birds and wild animals to pick at. But downwind. Then we won’t have to smell them!"

Last edited by 4eyedBadger; 05-14-2019 at 03:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB