RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter google facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 06-26-2019, 09:12 PM
HeroFan's Avatar
HeroFan HeroFan is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 544
HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan
Posts: 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinguaManiac View Post
[center]Henry B. Scroggs
Henry B. Scroggs
Age:
28

Character Goal:
Get money to save the family acreage and maybe save his brother in the process.

Player Goal:
I like torturing my characters, pushing against their moral center and seeing if it breaks. In this case, I’m also really, really interested in the system. I only really know DnD’s D20 system and I want to get experience outside of that.

Experience with Hero System 6?
None whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbeast0 View Post
Just desperate to fit in and be appreciated somewhere. If recruited into the Monster Hunters, presumably he could use his talents for "good." If not, well, . . . .

Do you need a character sheet or only if selected?
Okay! Please check the linked character sheets in the table in the first post, and let me know what you think!
__________________
I have sworn The Oath of Sangus.
GMing Learning Curve

Last edited by HeroFan; 06-26-2019 at 09:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 06-26-2019, 11:16 PM
hafrogman's Avatar
hafrogman hafrogman is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 2633
hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman
Posts: 1,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroFan View Post
Almost scared to say it this time, but I think you will see the character sheet now? Either way please let me know, and your thoughts for any changes or tweaking of the contents!
I can see it, no worries. I leafed through the book in my FLGS, so I now have just enough information to be dangerous.

Questions/Thoughts:
  • Any particular reason for such high strength? I hadn't thought of him as particularly brawny. I could see him being more rounded into dex/con to represent a more general athleticism and working under harsh conditions (field work in Africa). I could also even see some presence (more on this later).
  • Weapon Element: Staffs? It looks like you may have copied Renata's combat skills into Evan, which could free up some points. Although I do like the idea of having some Martial Dodge to represent getting out of the way of charging animals.
  • I'm pretty happy with the skill allocations.
  • I the book I did see the Animal Friendship talent, which seemed prohibitively expensive. Like some of the other players I'm more experienced with M&M, so forgive me if this is a dumb question: But is there any way to buy down the cost with restrictions/limitations to get a weaker version for a small point cost? I did notice it implied presence was used for animal relations as well as human ones, which is why I was thinking about presence above. Staring down an animal with a presence attack.
  • For complications I was thinking about something akin to Pacifism (Only to animals) as a complication. Representing a (hopefully not debilitating) reluctance to harm anything he perceives as a 'beast' as opposed to monsters (i.e. Vampires are clearly intelligent and can die, and zombies have no place in the natural order, but El Chupacabra is just acting in his role as an apex predator, maintaining balance in the ecosystem. Possibly in place of the Social complication?
  • AA Beowulf. Some light Googling suggests this is a large caliber ammunition? Sounded kind of like the modern equivalent of an elephant gun. If I'm right, that sounds like something he might have stowed away in his closet.
__________________
Characters: Verdigris | Gwarc | Cob Shalestrider | Evan Tyler | Mincemeat
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 06-26-2019, 11:54 PM
Runetide's Avatar
Runetide Runetide is offline
Runeforger
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 836
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
Posts: 734
Character ApplicationName: Ivan Lowe
Age: 28
Basic Concept: Down-on-his-luck Occult tabloid writer.
Background: Born to a pair of american immigrants, Ivan had several older and younger siblings, and made it through his childhood without major scars or trauma. However, being a middle child left him with a surplus of weird stuff to get into, and into them he went. Crystals, meditation, if it was 'weird' and not 'mainstream', Ivan was into it... at least for a little while.

As he got older he tried out everything he could, dabbling in all kinds of things. His parents didn't really *like* that he was Buddhist for a year, or the six months he went vegetarian, but they had their hands full with the other kids who were more troublemaker than just... odd. This gave him some lateral room to go through numerous 'phases', including prep and goth, but he never really settled into a firm identity. He did, however, accumulate a vast lexicon of useless facts and trivia about things most people wouldn't care about.

This left him somewhat experienced in a large manner of different things, which was why he graduated college with a Degree in Liberal Arts. He also flitted from minor to minor throughout his time in college, landing him in SCA events, a social experiment using certain drugs and loud music, and even in ROTC until he was 'asked to leave' for not taking it seriously. During this time in school he had gotten into writing for the university paper which lasted until his graduation, and eventually was able to land an internship at a local newspaper.

After several thankless years, Ivan had managed to land a paid gig, a somewhat popular column revolving around occult happenings across the southwest. Haunted ghost towns, haunted mines... cursed jail cells, Ivan wrote about it. He took his natural curiosity and looked into things on his own time to use for his column. By the time he was actually writing the column, he had gotten more interested in the investigation than the writing part.

That is until a family with a 'haunted past' got mad at him investigating too closely (as they were running a scam to attract tourists) and demanded he not print it. He published the article despite their complaints, so the family sued him. Rather than stand up to bat for him, the paper let him go without a second thought. This has left him with no job, only a few years of life experiences in any field, and a real need to find some money soon.

Personality: Ivan... is a Jack of all trades. He's tried everything he could, and everything he could find he wanted to at least try once. He's the kind of person who would try skydiving even if he felt like he was going to hate it because there might have been something he was looking for in it. Which is the most of his driving force in life: That he feels like he's missing something, he just... doesn't know what it is.

Ivan's pretty lackadaisical in social situations, but can get VERY engrossed in something he's 'getting into' to the point of fixation. When he gets into something, he goes in DEEP. This was for the most part why he had very few friends, and even less money in his pocketbook. (most of his money went into his 'phases').
 
OOC InfoIvan is not a murder hobo, though he has some experience with a lot of things he's not an expert in pretty much anything except maybe investigating and writing Inflammatory articles, which he has gotten good at.

Survivability-wise, Ivan takes care of himself with regular exercise, and has spent time doing medieval reenactments and some time at a gun range (he prefers revolvers since one of his first articles was about a 'cursed' pistol found in a ghost town in Arizona) so he's better than average at many things but not as good as a trained person. His breadth of experiences would give him flexibility, meaning he could have more options available to him when it came to making plans or doing unfamiliar actions. (Like using a fire extinguisher for more than putting out fires)
__________________
Posting Status: Good to Go

Last edited by Runetide; 06-27-2019 at 12:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 06-26-2019, 11:58 PM
HeroFan's Avatar
HeroFan HeroFan is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 544
HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan
Posts: 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by hafrogman View Post
I can see it, no worries. I leafed through the book in my FLGS, so I now have just enough information to be dangerous.

Questions/Thoughts:
  • Any particular reason for such high strength? I hadn't thought of him as particularly brawny. I could see him being more rounded into dex/con to represent a more general athleticism and working under harsh conditions (field work in Africa). I could also even see some presence (more on this later).
  • Weapon Element: Staffs? It looks like you may have copied Renata's combat skills into Evan, which could free up some points. Although I do like the idea of having some Martial Dodge to represent getting out of the way of charging animals.
  • I'm pretty happy with the skill allocations.
  • I the book I did see the Animal Friendship talent, which seemed prohibitively expensive. Like some of the other players I'm more experienced with M&M, so forgive me if this is a dumb question: But is there any way to buy down the cost with restrictions/limitations to get a weaker version for a small point cost? I did notice it implied presence was used for animal relations as well as human ones, which is why I was thinking about presence above. Staring down an animal with a presence attack.
  • For complications I was thinking about something akin to Pacifism (Only to animals) as a complication. Representing a (hopefully not debilitating) reluctance to harm anything he perceives as a 'beast' as opposed to monsters (i.e. Vampires are clearly intelligent and can die, and zombies have no place in the natural order, but El Chupacabra is just acting in his role as an apex predator, maintaining balance in the ecosystem. Possibly in place of the Social complication?
  • AA Beowulf. Some light Googling suggests this is a large caliber ammunition? Sounded kind of like the modern equivalent of an elephant gun. If I'm right, that sounds like something he might have stowed away in his closet.
I'm so happy that your Friendly Local Game Store carries the Hero System!

Basically the heavy weapons are in case you have to stop a big animal, and those weapons tend to require a high strength. I will have to remove the martial arts (yes copy/paste error sorry!). Limitations are definitely a thing, though I like lower point characters because they require a focus on the core qualities of the character, so you don't have points to get every cool thing.

I was picturing more of a scientific approach rather than a more intuitive, animal trainer approach, but it is most definitely up to you.
__________________
I have sworn The Oath of Sangus.
GMing Learning Curve
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 06-27-2019, 12:03 AM
HeroFan's Avatar
HeroFan HeroFan is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 544
HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan
Posts: 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runetide View Post
[FIELDSET="Character Application"]Name: Ivan Lowe
Age: 28
Basic Concept: Down-on-his-luck Occult tabloid writer.
Cool! Thanks! I will get a sheet together for you to look at!
__________________
I have sworn The Oath of Sangus.
GMing Learning Curve
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 06-27-2019, 01:45 AM
LinguaManiac's Avatar
LinguaManiac LinguaManiac is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 1025
LinguaManiac LinguaManiac LinguaManiac LinguaManiac LinguaManiac LinguaManiac LinguaManiac LinguaManiac
Posts: 523
So I should start off by saying that I don't actually understand any of this whatsoever. I might be able to find it at my FLGS, but I'm actually out of the country until the 10th. If I can't find it at my FLGS, I'll get it off Amazon. Which book should I get?

Anyway, my point is that I'm all sorts of confused, so if any of my questions make no God-damned sense, you know why.
  • Any reason he's so smart? I don't know if 'so smart' is the word, because I don't actually know what 13 signifies here as I know what it (or 16 or 18 or 32) would signify in DnD. But he's as smart as he is sturdy and willful, and while I sort of like that, it doesn't seem quite right. So too with his Dex being "so low" (again, I really have no idea what the numbers mean). I'm not saying he's a jackrabbit, but being able to react quickly would be rather necessary in his line.
  • What does lightsleep do? I like the idea.
  • Animal friendship seems ungodly expensive compared to the other things. How powerful is it?
  • What's "Cramming"?
  • I really liked that you added Spanish as a skill -- thanks. I was thinking of suggesting it. How literate would he be in it? I wouldn't expect him to be able to read Don Quixote, but possibly a Newspaper (if without full comprehension).
  • How is "Riding" different from "Animal Handling"? Is the second more like training while the first is just the ability to ride?
  • What's "Social Complication: Poor Infrequently, Minor"? I mean, I get the general point (he doesn't talk with many people), but I don't really understand it mechanically. I guess I don't understand any of the "complications" mechanically.
  • Is the "28, 24" a shotgun? A 28 gauge? I don't recognize it, but I love that he has a revolver. I was wondering how much I should play into the cowboy thing. I mean, wouldn't he have a modern double-action? I don't know, but I'm liking that he sticks with the revolver. I can almost imagine him driving up to Wyoming to pick it up himself.
  • I don't see ranges on either the rifle or the revolver.
  • Also, I think he should have a utility knife. Although I notice he doesn't have stuff like 'clothes' or 'motorcycle' or whatever, so that might not be considered a weapon we should be concerned about.


Thanks for all the work you're doing. This is great.
__________________
Characters: Bartholomew Orthis, of Priestess. DMing The Great Exile.

I have taken the Oath

Last edited by LinguaManiac; 06-27-2019 at 02:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 06-27-2019, 03:43 AM
Phettberg's Avatar
Phettberg Phettberg is offline
Use your words
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-19-2019
RPXP: 7886
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
Posts: 5,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroFan View Post
Okay, got it, thanks for your patience. So, all of your updates are to your original application post on the first page, right? So currently, you have this?

If so, I found our 1 point difference, Navigation (Air, Land) only costs 3, not 4.
Yes, I am only editing my first post - no need to flood the thread.

But you are correct again on the navigation count - another thing that I missed. So I upgraded the language by one point again and it should all add up finally.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 06-27-2019, 11:26 AM
MrKinister's Avatar
MrKinister MrKinister is online now
Ancient Emerald Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 282
MrKinister MrKinister MrKinister
Posts: 1,385
Ok... I have to be honest with myself. Sometimes it is just nice to have a slew of games on my to-do list, but I need to check on what I can actually do and still be balanced.

Thank you for the time and energy, HeroFan.

I will withdraw my app. I think I am biting off more than I can chew in my schedule.

Good luck and lots of fun for everyone else. =)
__________________
"Just because someone stumbles and loses their way, doesn't mean that they are lost forever." - Charles Xavier

"Life doesn't give you purpose. You give live purpose." - The Flash
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 06-27-2019, 11:33 AM
Kenjitsu's Avatar
Kenjitsu Kenjitsu is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-17-2019
RPXP: 53
Kenjitsu
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroFan View Post
This is done now. Looks good?

Almost scared to say it this time, but I think you will see the character sheet now? Either way please let me know, and your thoughts for any changes or tweaking of the contents!
Everything looks good for Jeff. He is ready to go as am I.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 06-27-2019, 12:42 PM
hafrogman's Avatar
hafrogman hafrogman is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 2633
hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman
Posts: 1,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroFan View Post
Basically the heavy weapons are in case you have to stop a big animal, and those weapons tend to require a high strength.
Okay, fair enough. I would like to even out STR and INT (14,14) so strength doesn't look so much like a defining characteristic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroFan View Post
I will have to remove the martial arts
As I said, I'm good with the dodge. But removing the rest frees up 9 points, as far as I can see. I'm thinking a couple of points each in DEX, CON, PRE, then put the rest back into skills (tracking and paramedics), or perhaps the scientist skill perk thing (in case I want to branch out into other fields later).
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroFan View Post
I was picturing more of a scientific approach rather than a more intuitive, animal trainer approach, but it is most definitely up to you.
No, that makes sense. I need to get back to my original concept of eventual mad scientist.
__________________
Characters: Verdigris | Gwarc | Cob Shalestrider | Evan Tyler | Mincemeat
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 06-27-2019, 01:09 PM
HeroFan's Avatar
HeroFan HeroFan is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 544
HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan HeroFan
Posts: 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjitsu View Post
Everything looks good for Jeff. He is ready to go as am I.
Excellent, Kenjitsu! I have been working on (and learning about) the actual game thread while we do character creation here in the recruiting thread. I have set up OOC and IC folders. I will create a private folder for each promoted character, where they will have a solo game thread. I will also have a crossover/team up thread and communications thread visible to all players. I anticipate that you will all mostly be in solos however your paths may cross from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKinister View Post
Ok... I have to be honest with myself. Sometimes it is just nice to have a slew of games on my to-do list, but I need to check on what I can actually do and still be balanced.

Thank you for the time and energy, HeroFan.

I will withdraw my app. I think I am biting off more than I can chew in my schedule.

Good luck and lots of fun for everyone else. =)
“A man has got to know his limitations!” I totally respect your decision, MrKinister! It’s been fun interacting with you, and I hope to play together with you in a Hero System/Champions game on RPG Crossing in the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phettberg View Post
Yes, I am only editing my first post - no need to flood the thread.

But you are correct again on the navigation count - another thing that I missed. So I upgraded the language by one point again and it should all add up finally.
Awesome, Phettberg! I think we’re almost there! Let me make the last update and get your formal approval of my ‘official ‘ character sheet for Noah, and we’ll be ready to play!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinguaManiac View Post
So I should start off by saying that I don't actually understand any of this whatsoever. I might be able to find it at my FLGS, but I'm actually out of the country until the 10th. If I can't find it at my FLGS, I'll get it off Amazon. Which book should I get?

Anyway, my point is that I'm all sorts of confused, so if any of my questions make no God-damned sense, you know why.
  • Any reason he's so smart? I don't know if 'so smart' is the word, because I don't actually know what 13 signifies here as I know what it (or 16 or 18 or 32) would signify in DnD. But he's as smart as he is sturdy and willful, and while I sort of like that, it doesn't seem quite right. So too with his Dex being "so low" (again, I really have no idea what the numbers mean). I'm not saying he's a jackrabbit, but being able to react quickly would be rather necessary in his line.
  • What does lightsleep do? I like the idea.
  • Animal friendship seems ungodly expensive compared to the other things. How powerful is it?
  • What's "Cramming"?
  • I really liked that you added Spanish as a skill -- thanks. I was thinking of suggesting it. How literate would he be in it? I wouldn't expect him to be able to read Don Quixote, but possibly a Newspaper (if without full comprehension).
  • How is "Riding" different from "Animal Handling"? Is the second more like training while the first is just the ability to ride?
  • What's "Social Complication: Poor Infrequently, Minor"? I mean, I get the general point (he doesn't talk with many people), but I don't really understand it mechanically. I guess I don't understand any of the "complications" mechanically.
  • Is the "28, 24" a shotgun? A 28 gauge? I don't recognize it, but I love that he has a revolver. I was wondering how much I should play into the cowboy thing. I mean, wouldn't he have a modern double-action? I don't know, but I'm liking that he sticks with the revolver. I can almost imagine him driving up to Wyoming to pick it up himself.
  • I don't see ranges on either the rifle or the revolver.
  • Also, I think he should have a utility knife. Although I notice he doesn't have stuff like 'clothes' or 'motorcycle' or whatever, so that might not be considered a weapon we should be concerned about.

Thanks for all the work you're doing. This is great.
Good questions, LinguaManiac! I personally like using the two big rule books for Hero System 6e which you can find as PDFs from either the hero games company site or on drivethrurpg. They give the most examples and support the most options across the most genres and I love me some genre mashups! Lol! That said they are a combined 700 pages or so and not at all required especially if you have a specific genre you’re interested in. Next are the excellent and much easier to digest “Complete” Hero System books (I.e. Champions Complete, Fantasy Hero Complete) which have all the rules you need for that genre. You could get one or more of them and be fine. Alternatively you could get the books that I referred to in the game recruiting advertisement, Monster Hunter Employee Guide and RPG; it also has all the rules included for a 6e heroics monster hunter game. Be advised if you get it that I’m using the licensed world, but not having the PCs be actual employees of the corporate monster hunter international.

There’s also a book called Sidekicks that’s meant to be a good entry level intro to hero system 6e but I don’t recommend it as it has some editing issues with some incomplete or contradictory rule descriptions. Unfortunately Sidekicks was largely copied directly for the rules parts of the Monster Hunter International rpg book so beware. All the extra rules particularly on guns are gold though.

I think that’s it with all the other 6e books basically supplements that require you to have the rules too. I personally like some of the tweaks from the Advanced Players handbooks, like initiative being a roll of a number of dice equal to your SPEED plus your Ded value rather than just based on your Dexterity alone, but that’s REALLY getting into the weeds and totally unnecessary.

Please DO question anything on your character sheet! I gave him some intelligence type stuff cause he reminded me of C.J Box’s Joe Puckett novels which has a western character who is constantly underestimated for his intellect. It’ totally makes sense to drop his intelligence to normal and drop Cramming (which allows picking things up quickly to just a familiarity level of skill) and raise his Dexterity. Animal friendship represents an intuitive connection with animals beyond training or experience that implies a natural, mutual comfort and ease in interactions with animals. It’s not necessarily the most efficient use of points but seemed to me to be a good catch all fit for his life on the ranch.

Light sleep gives you a good chance to wake up when something is about to eat you in your sleep.

Riding is a step up from the Transport skill that lets you ride a horse in that you can control a frightened horse and get it to do things with you on it that it doesn’t want to do and normally wouldn’t do!

Yes it’s a shotgun. Sorry I myself make no claim to real world firearms expertise, so that is all I will say about that.

Social Complications are potentially anything that limits you in society; in this case it means your character has less cash at his disposal than is typical. Significantly less money than a typical middle class person but not actually homeless and living on the street. That would be Destitute “ and worth 10 points.

A knife would be fine, and just requires the weapon familiarity to be able to use a knife in a fight without penalty. Also unlike a gun your character could wear a utility knife around without breaking the law.
__________________
I have sworn The Oath of Sangus.
GMing Learning Curve

Last edited by HeroFan; 06-27-2019 at 03:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 06-27-2019, 01:30 PM
SalmonMax's Avatar
SalmonMax SalmonMax is online now
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 250
SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax
Posts: 306
That actually reminds me...Renata's skilled in the use of a staff, which is a pretty large weapon.

Wondering now if it wouldn't be better to scale it down somewhat. Tonfa maybe, or a jo staff?

I'm unsure though, what the tradeoff would be for that portability/concealability.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 06-27-2019, 01:56 PM
Kenjitsu's Avatar
Kenjitsu Kenjitsu is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-17-2019
RPXP: 53
Kenjitsu
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroFan View Post
Excellent, Kenjitsu! I have been working on (and learning about) the actual game thread while we do character creation here in the recruiting thread. I have set up OOC and IC folders. I will create a private folder for each promoted character, where they will have a solo game thread. I will also have a crossover/team up thread and communications thread visible to all players. I anticipate that you will all mostly be in solos however your paths may cross from time to time.
Where do I find those folders?

*UPDATE* Never mind, I found it.

Last edited by Kenjitsu; 06-27-2019 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Answered my own question.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 06-27-2019, 03:36 PM
Karhald's Avatar
Karhald Karhald is online now
Khazad! Khazad Ai-menu!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 3089
Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald Karhald
Posts: 3,419
Thank you for making a character sheet. Looks great (I think!)
__________________
Oathtaker, EARTHDAWN GM, Super Set of Step Dice Code
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 06-27-2019, 04:47 PM
SalmonMax's Avatar
SalmonMax SalmonMax is online now
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-20-2019
RPXP: 250
SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax
Posts: 306
Hmm...you know what else? One of the PCs is a martial arts instructor.

Hey, Jeff, wanna be Renata's martial arts instructor?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:12 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB