twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Oct 12th, 2019, 04:39 AM
Simple Storysmith
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14178
MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to give you an update, as it's October and I mentioned I would try and start this up again at that time. Unfortunately I am still in the middle of a move, amongst other life-stress issues. So this game is still on hiatus, with all the considerations and acceptance I must make to continue having it be in that state.

I do not have a set date for return, as this move is taking longer and I need to make sure everything is good with my daughter and wife. However, I anticipate I will slowly get things rolling again prior to the new year, and certain IN the early part of the new year. So keep posted if you're interested, if not, I will still send out PMs to the players I left with to see who will be interested in returning.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding with the situation. I'm not ready to put Yeohven down yet, but not ready to fully pick it up again either. Perpetual crouch... or squat.... feeling the burn...
Old Oct 13th, 2019, 07:58 AM
Mind Fillet

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5057
benchly benchly benchly benchly benchly benchly benchly benchly benchly benchly benchly
You know I'm always here. Scones and all.
Old Oct 13th, 2019, 08:59 AM
had a fair day.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4809
Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain Maskain
Old Nov 12th, 2019, 11:14 AM
Cleaner of the Royal Butt

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4160
Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge Lentil Sponge
I am also here, when I'm not being killed by work!