Characters The Lost Company Ledger - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Yeohven: Fall from Grace > Yeohven World Info
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jan 31st, 2022, 10:02 PM
Simple Storysmith
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14182
MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac
The Lost Company Ledger

Character FormatCharacters will begin at Level 0, using the Level 0 rules in the Arcadia Article "Filthy Peasants". Each Player will create 3-4 PCs using the rules in a simple manner.

Ability scores are to be created using a rstat2 rolling option with the dice roller here. DO NOT ROLL IN THIS THREAD! Please roll it 3 times in this thread. You may re-order ONE of your sets so the numbers can be used for whatever stats you wish, but the other 2 stay as they are for stat generation, meaning the first value in the set is STR, second is DEX, third is CON, etc.

Hit Points are 1d4 + CON. If your CON score is so low that you get a 0 or - number... that characters dies before we get to game, and you roll another PC so you start with 3. Congrats!

Roll a D100 in the link provided to determine occupation.

Then D20 to determine Trinket.

Then 3d6 to determine ancestry.

HP: roll 1d4 plus or minus your CON mod. If it’s 0 or below, they’ve died before arriving to the game. Roll up another PC!

Classes are not determined at this time, but you are welcome to determine a bit of backstory in this form:

- Name and gender
- Where is this PC from: If they are in the army, where were they born originally? Or are they from the village the army has come to "aid".
- Parents alive still? Any siblings?
- Why'd they join the military? Why did they volunteer to get rid of the troll? Why were they in the wrong place at the wrong time?

These characters may not survive, and you've got 3 of them, so... don't spend too long on it, just enough to hit the ground running... at least a few feet before they die. Did I mention this was a funnel adventure to begin with?

Alignment: Only restriction is NO EVIL CHARACTERS.

Application Form
PC Name 1:
Ancestry:
Trinket:
Alignment:
Appearance:
(Can be in a spoiler)
Personality: (Can be in a spoiler)
Backstory: (Can be in a spoiler)

PC Name 2:
Ancestry:
Trinket:
Alignment:
Appearance:
(Can be in a spoiler)

PC Name 3:
Ancestry:
Trinket:
Alignment:
Appearance:
(Can be in a spoiler)

What you'd like to get from this game: (Feel free to put this as a secret to me if you don't want to share with others, and in a spoiler so I can keep it closed when scanning through.)

RPG Safety Tools (Lines and Veils): (Feel free to put this as a secret to me if you don't want to share with others, and in a spoiler so I can keep it closed when scanning through.) Very important, please don't skip. I know we work on a PG or PG-13 guideline on this site, but stuff happens, and I don't want triggers to pop up where they could have been avoided. Briefly: Lines are things you absolutely don't feel comfortable coming up in the game at all. Veil are things you're ok coming up in the game, but only if it is "off-screen" or alluded to but not seen.

NPCs Describe at least three people that exist in the world that a future "surviving" character may be connected with. They can be part of the military, someone from a home village, a mentor or leader somewhere, or a rival even. Take note! This is where I get to see how creative you can be about developing an interesting characters. Given the nature of the PC generation, you can either impress me with those options, but these NPCs will also be given due consideration. So show me what you've got!

Two of them are friendly to the character. One is hostile.

Tied 1 (Friendly):

Tied 2 (Friendly):

Tied 3 (Hostile):