RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:10 AM
Let's Be Strange

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4589
Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec
Granted! Enjoy and be ever present in this final good day. The rest will be filled with Eldritch horrors and toe-stubbing.

I wish I had the courage to talk to that cute grocery store employee.
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM
what is this I don't even

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15884
lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac
Granted - and you find out that the "cute" grocery store employee has a mean streak, control-freak nature with sociopathic tendencies and a rap sheet longer than the I-90, most of which has to do with violently homicidal offenses. The "cute" employee also asked you on a date, inviting you over for dinner. Something something chianti and fava beans, and you're certain they've compared you to the main dish, speculating how tasty you'd be... but that couldn't possibly mean anything, right?

I wish I knew what to wish for to make the world a better place.
"The thing about everything hard is that it ends. That hill? It has a top. That swim? It has a shore. You just have to get there." --Mike Canino | Thank you to whoever gifted me the CS. I don't deserve it, but the sentiment is greatly appreciated. | On hiatus again. 江湖再見
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM
Of the Fartnocker Clan

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 43423
Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak
Granted. You know exactly what needs to be done to improve the world in various facets of life. However, everyone thinks you are crazy and won't listen to you. And, of course, you're out of wishes.

I wish Covid had never existed.
Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM
what is this I don't even

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15884
lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac lymphomaniac
Granted - instead of the politically-correct constructed name of "Covid", WHO decides to retroactively revert to the original unscientific and politically-incorrect vernacular name of "武漢肺炎". All usage of the term "Covid" ceases to exist.

I wish life was that simple.
"The thing about everything hard is that it ends. That hill? It has a top. That swim? It has a shore. You just have to get there." --Mike Canino | Thank you to whoever gifted me the CS. I don't deserve it, but the sentiment is greatly appreciated. | On hiatus again. 江湖再見
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
Let's Be Strange

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4589
Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec Lashiec
Granted! But good lord isn't it boring. When you bump into someone, you both say "huh?", look back at the ground, and keep walking, soon forgetting the other ever existed. Nothing is ever misunderstood. Everything is clear and is as it appears. Subtlety is nothing. We are simple.

I wish I didn't have to take everything so seriously.