Game Thread The Storeroom - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Shadow0136's Avatar
Shadow0136 Shadow0136 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2021
RPXP: 4557
Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136
Posts: 8,803
The Storeroom

This is for those at the Gunpowder storeroom.
  #2  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 12:40 AM
unglued128's Avatar
unglued128 unglued128 is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 18th, 2016
RPXP: 174
unglued128 unglued128
Posts: 607
Matheus' pistol appears in his hand as the man in front of him becomes more aggressive than he would like. "Listen friend, even a person invisible can not pass through a solid wooden door. That door has not opened since my shift began and of that i am certain. Letting his words sink in for a moment he continues. "Furthermore the door is locked and only the captain has the key. So rant and insult all you want for you will get nothing but this polite request" Clearing his throat he gives a pleasant smile and says in a more pleasant tone "
Dice * Diplomacy:
1d20+11 (3)+11 Total = 14
Please take your requests to the Captain as I am unable to help you."
Giving him a curt nod he smiles pleasantly, his gun still Ready an action to shoot him if he tries to close the distance between usopenly visible and ready.
  #3  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 03:35 AM
CorpZeWolVe's Avatar
CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe is offline
I win with JJCP.~
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 21st, 2019
RPXP: 688
CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe
Posts: 1,392
OOCThat has already been read by those at the storeroom, and has been responded to by Fox

Last edited by CorpZeWolVe; Dec 19th, 2013 at 03:35 AM.
  #4  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Shadow0136's Avatar
Shadow0136 Shadow0136 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2021
RPXP: 4557
Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136
Posts: 8,803
OOC- I said to repost your most recent one here..
  #5  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 04:47 AM
CorpZeWolVe's Avatar
CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe is offline
I win with JJCP.~
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 21st, 2019
RPXP: 688
CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe
Posts: 1,392
OOCI was informed, just missed that post, and now I feel all out of order. AHHHHH. Stupid, stupid goat. Die goat.
  #6  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Shadow0136's Avatar
Shadow0136 Shadow0136 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2021
RPXP: 4557
Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136
Posts: 8,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneFox View Post

"Calm yourselves, please, both of you." Marie said, standing between Altande and the gunman, too short to actually stand in direct line of fire. "The men who attacked the Princess are now currently holding the ship at ransom, claiming that it will burn if their demands are not met. The Lord Commander is handling things on that front, however it is our task to find a way to prevent such a catastrophe should the others fail. Now..." the black haired woman said, staring into the pistolero's eyes, "... I have seen first-hand that the enemy has the ability to bypass walls entirely. Tell me, are you certain that these walls are warded against such magic? If not, I fear that we do not have time to locate and retrieve the key from the Captain. I'm not asking you to simply let us through the door, I'm asking you to help us protect the ship... as you would likely have more experience at noticing any such tampering."

Sliding a lockpick out of her pocket, she held it up, between her index finger and thumb, waiting for the guard to make his decision.
The guard looks at the woman before hardening his gaze, "As you have been told Woman, we are not letting you through this door. Now if you go and bring the Captain then we can talk. Or should I remind you that upon his ship none of you have the authority to command us besides Princess Katarina? For while we have been hired to transport you colonists across the Ocean, we still answer only to the Captain and those who he holds loyalty to." His grip then tightens upon his pistol and sword as he looks at those who approached, ready to fight.
  #7  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 05:55 PM
unglued128's Avatar
unglued128 unglued128 is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 18th, 2016
RPXP: 174
unglued128 unglued128
Posts: 607
Matheus eyes the group as his comrade speaks trying to figure out if they will leave or not. "There are three of ya and the captain is most likely in one of two places, on deck or in his cabin. So I don't understand how ye have 'no time' to find him just split up and check both places." Motioning toward the door with his pistol he continues "Just remember we have no means of verifyin' what yer saying so until ya get the captain you stay on this side of the door."
  #8  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 06:10 PM
InsaneFox's Avatar
InsaneFox InsaneFox is offline
Aeternis's Hat
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 17th, 2018
RPXP: 3647
InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox
Posts: 2,171

Despite trying to be the voice of reason, even Marie was starting to feel frustrated.

Glancing sharply at the not Matheusfirst man the 'heiress' replied, "Does your Captain hold any degree of loyalty to the crown? Because I speak on direct behalf of Princess Katarina, and by proxy, the Queen herself. Any lies or abuse on my part would lead to my immediate and summary execution."

Turning to the smarter-looking of the two, she softened her voice, "Look, I get that you're just doing your jobs. But the vile Lord Leoncouer specifically stated that if we don't bring him the head of the Lord Commander within the hour, this ship was going to burn. It has easily been a half of an hour since. Now, yes, we can try to go find the captain, and MAYBE succeed and MAYBE get him back here in time, but there is no guarantee that this is where they plan to enact their nefarious deed." she said, taking her bow and arrows and placing them on the ground, "If this is not the place, than we are going to need as much time as possible to search other locations... I just would like to take a look, the other two can wait out here, if there are no signs of tampering... we will be on our way. If there are signs of tampering, we can put an end to it and all live for at least another day."
  #9  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 06:14 PM
CorpZeWolVe's Avatar
CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe is offline
I win with JJCP.~
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 21st, 2019
RPXP: 688
CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe
Posts: 1,392
Infuriating as the situation became, he realized now that they would not listen to reason and in response Altande decided he would have to either convince them, or ask Lilly to knock them out, and you can guess which he did, naturally turn and look to her sighing for a second,"Well I sure would hate to see such dedicated members like yourself fall asleep on the job."


OOC10HD Creatures affected 23 DC will check versus Shadow's character


Lilly waves her hand against one of the guards then Ready Action to cast: Touch of Gracelessness against the pistolero on an attack attempt.prepares a glowing hand in his direction too. She seems very anxious to fight, perhaps some pent up aggression, but it is hard to tell from where.

Last edited by CorpZeWolVe; Dec 19th, 2013 at 06:21 PM.
  #10  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Shadow0136's Avatar
Shadow0136 Shadow0136 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2021
RPXP: 4557
Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136
Posts: 8,803
OOC Both are 8HD, So combined 16HD
  #11  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 06:19 PM
CorpZeWolVe's Avatar
CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe is offline
I win with JJCP.~
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 21st, 2019
RPXP: 688
CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe
Posts: 1,392
OOCI'd really hoped not, but that means one less problem, I will continue, and make it against your character since Unglued just got here, and I want to see what he does.
  #12  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Shadow0136's Avatar
Shadow0136 Shadow0136 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2021
RPXP: 4557
Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136 Shadow0136
Posts: 8,803
Dice Will Save:
1d20+6 (20)+6 Total = 26

Last edited by Shadow0136; Dec 19th, 2013 at 06:23 PM.
  #13  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 06:27 PM
CorpZeWolVe's Avatar
CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe is offline
I win with JJCP.~
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 21st, 2019
RPXP: 688
CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe CorpZeWolVe
Posts: 1,392
OOCLARGE sigh of exasperation
  #14  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 06:30 PM
InsaneFox's Avatar
InsaneFox InsaneFox is offline
Aeternis's Hat
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 17th, 2018
RPXP: 3647
InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox
Posts: 2,171
OOCShould we roll initiative at this point?
Dice Initiative:
1d20+3 (14)+3 Total = 17


Last edited by InsaneFox; Dec 19th, 2013 at 06:32 PM.
  #15  
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 06:31 PM
unglued128's Avatar
unglued128 unglued128 is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 18th, 2016
RPXP: 174
unglued128 unglued128
Posts: 607
OOCWell looks like Matheus will get to stretch his legs in combat earlier than i thought.
Dice Initiative:
1d20+8 (2)+8 Total = 10


Alright i rolled a two good start.

Last edited by unglued128; Dec 19th, 2013 at 06:31 PM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:59 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB