Trip to Lepidstadt - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old Apr 25th, 2021, 07:23 PM
Anodyzed's Avatar
Anodyzed Anodyzed is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 29th, 2023
RPXP: 1777
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Posts: 5,325
Bright and early, Kendra is ready to depart. She loads her baggage and sleeping pad into the wagon, and with some assistance climbs to the passenger seat.

Looking at the others, (who is horseback and who is in the wagon with her), she nods she's ready.

think of this as roll call: Who's here and riding or walking or ??Onward!
__________________
Anodyzed
  #17  
Old Apr 26th, 2021, 02:00 AM
cybersavant's Avatar
cybersavant cybersavant is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 2nd, 2023
RPXP: 201
cybersavant cybersavant cybersavant
Posts: 1,747
Kazgar climbs up after her, takes a seat, and grabs the reins.
__________________
gaming since 1980
  #18  
Old Apr 26th, 2021, 02:11 PM
Demilich's Avatar
Demilich Demilich is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 29th, 2023
RPXP: 100
Demilich Demilich
Posts: 1,183
Cronus and Kat will each have a combat-trained light horse along with some extra supplies

(Will upload updated sheets tonight)
__________________
I come in peace
  #19  
Old Apr 29th, 2021, 08:21 AM
noozoo's Avatar
noozoo noozoo is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 29th, 2023
RPXP: 143
noozoo noozoo
Posts: 893
Chemistry sits astride her horse, Revery (light, combat trained). She has bought a tent which is on the wagon, and some food and extra water, which is in her saddlebags.

She's looking forward to seeing new places, but not to sleeping in tents.
__________________
---------------------------_/ /\/\ /\/ -----------------------------
mike@noozoo.com
  #20  
Old Apr 29th, 2021, 01:05 PM
Anodyzed's Avatar
Anodyzed Anodyzed is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 29th, 2023
RPXP: 1777
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Posts: 5,325
OOC: So I guess now we're only waiting on Braxious.
And EVERYONE make sure you're up to Level 5.
__________________
Anodyzed

Last edited by Anodyzed; Apr 29th, 2021 at 01:05 PM.
  #21  
Old Apr 30th, 2021, 12:55 AM
Fliege's Avatar
Fliege Fliege is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 29th, 2021
RPXP: 0
Fliege
Posts: 722
Braxious flies in from the South with haste as he lands next to the cart softly on his feet. Taking off his helmet and looking at the travelers he says "I could not let you all go off without me offering my services once again! Tell me friends would you care if I came along? I am curious as to what is next!" Looking at the group.

Moving to the horses while waiting for some answers, Braxious uses his skill with Handle Animal to show a connection with them.

 
__________________
If I am playing a dwarf, be afraid, be very afraid!
  #22  
Old May 1st, 2021, 08:01 PM
Demilich's Avatar
Demilich Demilich is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 29th, 2023
RPXP: 100
Demilich Demilich
Posts: 1,183
Kat nods gives Brax a smile "I think we would all appreciate having your help on this journey, like you, we really have no idea what to expect on this journey, we can just hope that it goes well for all of us."
__________________
I come in peace
  #23  
Old May 1st, 2021, 09:54 PM
Anodyzed's Avatar
Anodyzed Anodyzed is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 29th, 2023
RPXP: 1777
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Posts: 5,325
Setting out from Ravengro, the party (consisting of two wagons, and three accompanying riders) makes decent progress for the late start.
Covering about 20 miles, as you progress you notice the road is less travelled and the countryside 'wilder' looking.
Is someone scouting for a campsite for the night?
__________________
Anodyzed
  #24  
Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:37 AM
cybersavant's Avatar
cybersavant cybersavant is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 2nd, 2023
RPXP: 201
cybersavant cybersavant cybersavant
Posts: 1,747
Kazgar driving the lead wagon, looks around for a good, defensible spot to pull off the road for the night.

Dice survival:
1d20+8 (9)+8 Total = 17

Dice kn geography:
1d20+4 (18)+4 Total = 22

Dice kn nature:
1d20+4 (17)+4 Total = 21
__________________
gaming since 1980
  #25  
Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:44 AM
Anodyzed's Avatar
Anodyzed Anodyzed is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 29th, 2023
RPXP: 1777
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Posts: 5,325
Curious, who's driving the second wagon?
------------

Kazgar has no trouble spotting a likely campsite. Any special configuration for your wagons and all the horses for the night? Camp fire or no fire? Watches or not? If yes, three watches or two, who's on watch when?
__________________
Anodyzed
  #26  
Old May 3rd, 2021, 03:23 PM
Demilich's Avatar
Demilich Demilich is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 29th, 2023
RPXP: 100
Demilich Demilich
Posts: 1,183
Cronus and Kat will take turns driving the second wagon the one riding will lead the other horse

My vote is no fire and Cronus and Kat can both take first watch but then both need to sleep longer to regain spells
__________________
I come in peace
  #27  
Old May 3rd, 2021, 11:24 PM
Fliege's Avatar
Fliege Fliege is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 29th, 2021
RPXP: 0
Fliege
Posts: 722
Braxious will drive the 2nd wagon as he has skills in handle animals. Following behind the lead wagon.

Handle Animal
Dice Roll:
1d20+8 (1)+8 Total = 9
__________________
If I am playing a dwarf, be afraid, be very afraid!
  #28  
Old May 3rd, 2021, 11:35 PM
noozoo's Avatar
noozoo noozoo is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 29th, 2023
RPXP: 143
noozoo noozoo
Posts: 893
Chemistry prefers to ride, but will take turns driving the wagon if someone wants. She wonders why they have two wagons.

For the watch, she offers to take the first, so she can sleep through the night.

She'll have a Mage Armor up (duration 5h) from around 7am to noon, noon to 5pm, and 5pm to 10pm.
__________________
---------------------------_/ /\/\ /\/ -----------------------------
mike@noozoo.com

Last edited by noozoo; May 3rd, 2021 at 11:41 PM.
  #29  
Old May 5th, 2021, 06:38 AM
cybersavant's Avatar
cybersavant cybersavant is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 2nd, 2023
RPXP: 201
cybersavant cybersavant cybersavant
Posts: 1,747
Kazgar will take the middle watch, overlapping slightly with first and third, so the casters can get rest.
__________________
gaming since 1980
  #30  
Old May 5th, 2021, 01:15 PM
Anodyzed's Avatar
Anodyzed Anodyzed is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 29th, 2023
RPXP: 1777
Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed Anodyzed
Posts: 5,325
Dice encounter?:
1d100 88


No one is disturbed during the night's sleep.
You've covered about 20 miles so far.

As you've been heading north, you've passed fewer and fewer people travelling, and the ground has become flatter and marshy, moreso as you go north.
__________________
Anodyzed

Last edited by Anodyzed; May 5th, 2021 at 01:16 PM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB