Game Thread Prologue: The Revelation - Page 5 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Jondera's Avatar
Jondera Jondera is offline
FOR SCIENCE!
Good People  

Event Judge  

Former Staff
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 11985
Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera
Posts: 13,913
Akilah frowns to herself as she puts the cooler in the back seat of her car. On one hand, none of these events made any sense, and therefore, she should proceed cautiously... On the other hand, she was a scientist at heart - the unknown only remained such because nobody had studied it yet. And, when it came down to it, she couldn't let a couple kids like Colin or Cajun wander around around unknown situations without a responsible adult.

Closing and re-locking her car, she squares her shoulders and walks back into the woods, returning to the strange wagon.
__________________
Are you on Steam? Join our Steam group! (Currently under construction, but open for membership)
Like folk music? Interested in Swedish folk culture? I have videos on Youtube.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 12:55 PM
kaiser6012's Avatar
kaiser6012 kaiser6012 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 23rd, 2019
RPXP: -103
kaiser6012 kaiser6012
Posts: 1,817
The clearing was almost exactly the same as you had left it, gypsy caravan and all. The main difference you could see was the lack of three of the people you left earlier - Colin, Rupert and August appeared to have left somewhere. Only Derek remained, looking at the now slightly ajar door of the caravan with a mixture of confusion, frustration and possibly a hint of trepidation.
__________________
The Kaiser Dragon's Sosarian sig - be there or be... somewhere else, I suppose.
Apologies for any odd posting delays or times - purchasing a house has knocked me around a little, I'm afraid. Regular posting schedules should resume shortly!
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Aosaw's Avatar
Aosaw Aosaw is online now
she/they
Event Judge  

Former Staff
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 8th, 2023
RPXP: 8855
Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw
Posts: 10,127
"They went in," said Derek. "No thought, no hesitation...What the hell is going on, Akilah?"
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Jondera's Avatar
Jondera Jondera is offline
FOR SCIENCE!
Good People  

Event Judge  

Former Staff
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 11985
Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera Jondera
Posts: 13,913
Akilah shrugs. "I'm not entirely sure. But, I must say, I'm not going to let them go in by themselves. Somebody needs to keep an eye on them, if only to keep Gus from trying to get your brother drunk."

With that, she moves purposefully over to the wagon and through the open doorway.
__________________
Are you on Steam? Join our Steam group! (Currently under construction, but open for membership)
Like folk music? Interested in Swedish folk culture? I have videos on Youtube.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Aosaw's Avatar
Aosaw Aosaw is online now
she/they
Event Judge  

Former Staff
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 8th, 2023
RPXP: 8855
Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw
Posts: 10,127
Derek watched as the last person went into the wagon, and gaped. "Everyone's gone mad," he said. "Well, I'm not going to be left alone out here."

He took three deep breaths, clenched his fists, and didn't move an inch. It took him a moment to realize he was standing still; but once he did, he still remained in place, his words contradicting his actions with ignorant firmness. "No way am I staying out here while they're facing who-knows-what inside. No way. I'm going in there."
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Aosaw's Avatar
Aosaw Aosaw is online now
she/they
Event Judge  

Former Staff
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 8th, 2023
RPXP: 8855
Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw Aosaw
Posts: 10,127
Colin stuck his head out of the wagon, and signed, "Come on in, Derek. She wants to talk to you."

It was apparently enough to get Derek's feet moving, and he quickly followed his brother into the wagon.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB