Caverns - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 12:15 AM
GMBres GMBres is offline
New Member
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 11th, 2014
RPXP: 50
GMBres
Posts: 144
Caverns

You stand staring into utter darkness in a large cavern beneath the courtyard of Kenabres

Male Voice:Hello? Is anyone there? I cannot see."

Female Voice: I'm here too, but barely. I landed fine but some rocks fell on me."

Male Voice #2: Will someone please light a torch? My attire is probably tattered to ruins, I've got dirt in my hair and probably a long way aways from a hot bath."

Ithuriel (Chris)

We were too late. There is no time to waste. We need to get back to the surface to help with the evacuation before the Storm King lets loose his demons upon the city.

Although he can see perfectly fine in the darkness, he knows it is likely to cause panic among the humans. He needs to maintain order to ensure that everyone makes it out of these caverns alive.

Everyone please remain calm.

With a surge of divine energy, Ithuriel causes his shield to begin glowing like a torch.

Spoiler for Light: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Light: School evocation [light]; oracle 0; Casting Time 1 standard action; Target object touched; Duration 10 min./level

This spell causes a touched object to glow like a torch, shedding normal light in a 20-foot radius from the point touched.


I am called Ithuriel. As long as you are not aligned with the demons, you may consider me an ally.

If we are to make it out of these caverns alive, we all need to remain calm. Are any of you wounded?

Spoiler for Tracked Resources: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
4/4: Level 1 Oracle Spells (DC 14 + Spell Level) - Unlimited Orisons
5/6: Channel Positive Energy - 1d6 Note: Whenever Ithuriel receives magical healing, he heals an additional 2 pts/die. Ithuriel takes an additional 1 pt. damage vs. cold iron weapons. (Fey Foundling)

0/1: Summon Nature's Ally II (SLA - 1/day caster level = character level) Granted from Agathion-Blooded Aasimar racial feature.
1/1: Protection from Evil (SLA - 1/day caster level = character level) Granted from the Touched by Divinity campaign trait.
1/1: Vow to Self - 1/day can add a +4 morale bonus to any one roll made to fulfill a promise made to another individual. Whenever Ithuriel breaks his word, he becomes sickened for 24 hours or until he meets his obligation.
2/2: Alchemist's Fire


Anevia Tirabade: "Poor Terendelev, ascend to your place among your ancestors, great dragon."

"A large rock fell on my leg after we landed, not sure if there's any real dama---".


She lets loose a blood-curdling scream as she tries to stand up fully and a gut-wrenching *crack* is heard when her bone shatters and she collapses back onto the stone rubble.

Horgus Gwerm

That sounded horrible, but... well, you know the old adage, 'He who falls behind, is left behind'. That also applies to females. Let me start by saying I'm Horgus Gwerm, connoisseur of coin, master of mercantile, and I'm offering a reward of 1,000 gold pieces if you can get me back to the surface in the same condition I am now."

Aravashnial: "Be still your tongue, Horgus. If anyone should be left to rot in a pit it should be you. I would assist you m'lady, but I'm afraid I've lost my sense of sight. Korramzadeh's whip lashed my face just before the fall. My name is Aravashnial. If I could have everyone's names and your skillset, no matter how big or small, I can assign you a role to perform until we exit the cavern."


Horgus Gwerm: "You've got no authority over me or anyone else down here for that matter. You'll find that even when I'm not in one of my many shops or warehouses, I can still be quite resourceful."

Calathes Andoviel (Rob)

Magic to slow my fall, the last act of the great and noble Terendelev. Hanta lya, Kallo.

Spoiler for for High Elven: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Hanta lya, Kallo: My thanks, Noble One


Calathes puts away his bow and surveys the scene. ”My thanks for the light, Ithuriel. I am Calathes Andoviel, son of Lanliss Andoviel and the Frostmane. You may consider me an ally, as I am no friend to demon spawn.”

Calathes moves quickly to the trapped female. This injury looks bad, but I will not know how bad until I move the rubble. Calathes whispers to the woman, ”Please pay no attention to that lout called Horgus. We will not leave a single soul behind.”

Calathes then addresses the entire cavern, “”Horgus Gwerm, your life is no more or less important than any other life in this cavern. I intend to see that everyone exits this cavern alive. Once we escape, your reward will be better spent assisting those in need in the city above.”

Calathes turns his attention to Ithuriel. ”Ithuriel, I witnessed your healing abilities in the square above. My hope is that your powers are not yet spent. Once I move the rubble, this woman will need your assistance. My apologies, Aravashnial. I believe her injuries to be more pressing than yours at this moment.

Anevia Tirabade

"My leg, I think... I think it's broken."

Aravashnial

"If her leg is broken, then a cure spell could begin the process of the bone-knitting, but she won't be able to walk normally unless she receives a regenerate spell or gets a few weeks bed rest. My wounds will slow me, but I am capable. Now, to get our bearings... take a look around and describe where we are."

Horgus Gwerm

"House Andoviel, son of the Frostmane. Regal titles in this locale. You bear a large burden now proclaiming that name.I hope you can live up to it." Horgus says, as he fishes a platinum piece out of his pocket and begins to flip it off this thumb and catch it in midair.

GM_Bres

OOC: The PCs may roll Perception checks to find out if they notice anything of note.

Before you stands three survivors of the devastation.

The first is a human female, shaped slenderly, with dark hair and brown eyes. She's clad in studded leather, carrying sword and bow. She's currently sitting on a pile of gravel, holding her now broken left shin.

The second is an elven male, medium height for an elf, skin color of a raw pearl. There's a charred line across his face and his eyes are seared shut. He's currently fashioning a piece of ragged cloth to place over his non-functioning eyes as a blindfold. He's carrying a wand and a quarterstaff, which he is attempting to use as a walking stick for his blindness.

The third survivor is a human male, portly in shape, about 55 years old, dressed in well-to-do clothing, gray hair, unshaven face and a large coin purse.
This message was last edited by the GM at 17:40, Fri 17 Jan.
Vallak Silverkin (Chuck)
Chuck, 7 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 02:09

PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #15
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

Vallak, coughing in an attempt to get the dust out of his lungs, steps into the light dusting his armor off.

"Aravashnial, it is I Vallak Silverkin. It is with great luck that we ended up stuck here with a great man such as yourself. Give us a moment to tend to the wounded, your injuries included."

01:50, Today: Vallak Silverkin (Chuck) rolled 22 using 1d20+7. Aravashnial Diplomacy roll

"Now Horgus, please understand that the town and all of us would owe you great favor for the steadfast dedication and bravery that you have shown down here. Your use of resources to help us survive would be the content of many a tale and song I'm sure."
02:11, Today: Vallak Silverkin (Chuck) rolled 14 using 1d20+7. Horgus Diplomacy roll.

Vallak then walks over to Anevia and puts his hand on her shoulder." The elf speaks the truth. No one gets left behind for any reason."

02:12, Today: Vallak Silverkin (Chuck) rolled 16 using 1d20+7. Anevia Diplomacy roll.


02:13, Today: Vallak Silverkin (Chuck) rolled 2 using 1d20-1. Perception roll.
This message was last edited by the player at 02:14, Fri 17 Jan.
Calathes Andoviel (Rob)
Rob, 12 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 02:46
PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #16
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

Calathes clears the remaining rubble from around the injured woman.

02:28, Today: Calathes Andoviel (Rob) rolled 13 using 1d20+2. Strength Check to Remove Rubble

Calathes then responds to Horgus. ”Honorable Horgus, my name can never be a burden. I honor my father's name and my mother's legacy as Ketephys allows.”

Calathes turns to Vallak. Has it been so many years already? Can that truly be the squalling babe taken from my mother's dying arms so long ago? ”Greetings, Vallak of House Silverkin. It has been many years since I laid eyes on you as an infant. It would appear that our families destinies remain intertwined.”

To the cavern, Calathes states, ”Perhaps we should search the cavern for supplies, ensure that it is secure, and then search for a way back to the surface? Perhaps we can find something to assist this woman with walking until she can get her much needed bedrest. If not, perhaps we can fashion her a litter and carry her from here.”

02:48, Today: Calathes Andoviel (Rob) rolled 20 using 1d20+8. Perception Check.
This message was last edited by the player at 02:49, Fri 17 Jan.
Anevia Tirabade
NPC, 3 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 02:49

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #17
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

"I'm tough. I can handle myself, just need a bit of triage. I'm Anevia Tirabade by the way. I'd be a bit more cordial if I wasn't in immense pain." she says through clenched teeth.
This message was last edited by the player at 02:50, Fri 17 Jan.
Horgus Gwerm
NPC, 4 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 02:57

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #18
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

"Honey-laden praises get you far in life, as I can see you already know. But here's a life lesson you may not have heard yet: Money can be spoken in any language, and that's all I speak, young Silverkin."
This message was last edited by the player at 17:42, Fri 17 Jan.
Calathes Andoviel (Rob)
Rob, 13 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 03:02
PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #19
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

Calathes turns his attention to the wounded elf. "Aaye, aldatoron. The name Aravashnial sings in my ears. I am sorry for your injury. Desna willing, the light of Kyonin will one day grace your eyes again."

Spoiler for for High Elven: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Aaye, aldatoron: Hail, treebrother

This message was last edited by the player at 03:09, Fri 17 Jan.
Aravashnial
NPC, 3 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 03:03

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #20
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

"Fate smiles upon us again. A Frostmane descendant and a Silverkin. We might actually stand a chance of escaping this dreary place. Thank you, Terendelev, for your feather fall spell, for we'd have surely perished on these rocks without it. I counted the seconds of our descent and I estimate that we're more than 200 feet below the city plaza."
Aravashnial
NPC, 4 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 03:12

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #21
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

Treebrother, I have not heard that in years. Hail to you of the Frostmane. I left Kyonin some time ago venturing here to Kenabres to gain some experience hunting demons. When I feel I'm ready, I will return home and join the campaign to end Treerazer."
Vallak Silverkin (Chuck)
Chuck, 8 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 03:17

PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #22
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

Vallak turns and stares at Calathes.

"It would appear so....I have only heard tales of the brave Frostmane that rescued me as an infant. Her husband and child disappeared after her death and were not seen in the area again.

You should have sent word ahead of your coming arrival. I would have prepared a feast in your honor and we could have celebrated with a waterfall's worth of ale and a bed full of woman."

Vallak without warning falls to one knee before Calathes." Your mother gave her life to save me. I give my oath to you that I will not rest until I have re payed the debt. She saved my parents son....I will save hers. I vow a life debt to you. A vow that will not be payed until I have saved your life."

Vallak stands up..... "The goddess Iomedae must have known this alliance needed to be reformed to vanquish this new evil. That is all the proof we need of our upcoming victory. The goddess is on our side and controls our destiny."
Horgus Gwerm
NPC, 5 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 03:18

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #23
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

"Fate smiles upon us again?!" Our city's wardstone exploded, the Guardian of Kenabres, Terendelev, was cut down in mere seconds by a demon of legend, and her dying act was to SLOW OUR FALL into oblivion? Hah! I don't see how any of this can be considered beneficial."
Calathes Andoviel (Rob)
Rob, 14 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 03:21
PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #24
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

Calathes stands silently for a moment, stunned by Vallak's passion filled oath.

"Please, Ser Vallak. You owe no life debt to me. I would ask that you instead swear debt to my mother's memory. The only thing such a debt would require of you is to serve the side of good, protect the innocent, and battle against the demonspawn that ended her life. Judging from your attire, your oath to Iomedae already requires as such."

Calathes then grins broadly, "However,if I had known a bed full of women could be awaiting my arrival, I certainly would have sent word that I was coming!" Calathes then remembers that he is standing next to a young woman, clears his throat, and blushes.

Turning to Aravashnial, Calathes says "It would seem that we are on opposite paths, seron. I have fought in the campaign against Treerazer since my nameday, some 7 years ago. To honor my mother's legacy, I have returned to Kenabres, bringing the skills I have learned to aid in the Crusade."

Spoiler for for High Elven: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Seron: Friend


"As far as fate goes, Honorable Horgus, Desna's luck is as predictable as the weather. It can change as quickly as a lover's fancy. Perhaps we are witnessing such a turning now."
This message was last edited by the player at 03:44, Fri 17 Jan.
Vallak Silverkin (Chuck)
Chuck, 9 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 03:50

PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #25
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

Vallak turns toward Horgus in a last ditch effort to sway him.

"Terendelev gave her last breath to give us a fighting chance at reclaiming our city. Do you understand that Horgus? Terendelev saw you as a hero of Kenebres. Now step up and become that hero and reap the rewards that come with it. For I have not known any poor town saviors."

03:50, Today: Vallak Silverkin (Chuck) rolled 20 using 1d20+7. Horgus Diplomacy roll #2.

Oh Iomedae....Horgus is obviously my penance for bedding the barrel maker's daughter. Oh well......she was worth it........What was her name again???
This message was last edited by the player at 04:18, Fri 17 Jan.
Horgus Gwerm
NPC, 6 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 04:00

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #26
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

"Rewards?... Heroic deeds?... I bet with all the ensuing chaos above that quite a few of our dear leaders may have perished. With the right propaganda, I might be able to obtain a nice seat somewhere on the city's council and secure myself well into my retirement."
Ithuriel (Chris)
Chris, 8 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 07:33

PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #27
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

Ithuriel looks as if he wants to say something to Horgus, then stops. After a moments hesitation Good luck to you in your quest for money and power. I hope it brings you the happiness you seek. I have a feeling you'll get everything you deserve.

Now, Lady Tirabade, let me see what I can do for your leg. I'll warn you, this is going to hurt a bit.

Ithuriel mutters a strange incantation, and again his eyes light up with an unnatural radiance, and the flesh under his burnt arms begins to shift and glow, appearing almost as if they were made from magma. As was the case in the town square, the incantation appears to cause him great pain, but he is able to complete the spell.

Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Cure Light Wounds School conjuration (healing); Level oracle 1; Casting Time 1 standard action; Range touch; Duration instantaneous; Saving Throw Will half (harmless); Spell Resistance yes

When laying your hand upon a living creature, you channel positive energy that cures 1d8+1 points of damage.

07:17, Fri 17 Jan 2014: Ithuriel (Chris) rolled 4 using 1d8+1 ((3)). Cure Light Wounds on Anevia.


For a few short moments, Anevia feels what could only be described as liquid fire coursing through her leg. The agony quickly subsides as the muscles and tendons around the break work to repair themselves.


After he finishes the spell, he hears a familiar voice in his head. Why are you wasting your resources on these pathetic fools? You're supposed to be slaying demons, Lawbringer, not babysitting a cripple, a blind man, and a greedy merchant. Never forget that I gave you your power, and I can take it away. Your heart may belong to Sarenrae, but your soul belongs to me. Now get moving!

...And tell your merchant friend that we have a seat waiting for him. I'm sure we'll be seeing him soon.

Aravashnial is correct, Lady Tirabade. You will be ok, but you need to take it easy. If you wish, you may lean on me for support until we can get you somewhere safe.

Spoiler for Tracked Resources: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
3/4: Level 1 Oracle Spells (DC 14 + Spell Level) - Unlimited Orisons
5/6: Channel Positive Energy - 1d6 Note: Whenever Ithuriel receives magical healing, he heals an additional 2 pts/die. Ithuriel takes an additional 1 pt. damage vs. cold iron weapons. (Fey Foundling)

0/1: Summon Nature's Ally II (SLA - 1/day caster level = character level) Granted from Agathion-Blooded Aasimar racial feature.
1/1: Protection from Evil (SLA - 1/day caster level = character level) Granted from the Touched by Divinity campaign trait.
1/1: Vow to Self - 1/day can add a +4 morale bonus to any one roll made to fulfill a promise made to another individual. Whenever Ithuriel breaks his word, he becomes sickened for 24 hours (or until he can meet his obligation).
2/2: Alchemist's Fire

Ithuriel (Chris)
Chris, 9 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 08:01

PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #28
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

HP 11/11 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +2 | Will +1 | Init +2 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +5 | Darkvision 60' | Energy Resistance 5 (Acid, Cold, Electricity)


Ithuriel takes a moment to examine his surroundings.

08:00, Today: Ithuriel (Chris) rolled 18 using 1d20. Perception.


Spoiler for Tracked Resources: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
3/4: Level 1 Oracle Spells (DC 14 + Spell Level) - Unlimited Orisons
5/6: Channel Positive Energy - 1d6 Note: Whenever Ithuriel receives magical healing, he heals an additional 2 pts/die. Ithuriel takes an additional 1 pt. damage vs. cold iron weapons. (Fey Foundling)

0/1: Summon Nature's Ally II (SLA - 1/day caster level = character level) Granted from Agathion-Blooded Aasimar racial feature.
1/1: Protection from Evil (SLA - 1/day caster level = character level) Granted from the Touched by Divinity campaign trait.
1/1: Vow to Self - 1/day can add a +4 morale bonus to any one roll made to fulfill a promise made to another individual. Whenever Ithuriel breaks his word, he becomes sickened for 24 hours (or until he can meet his obligation).
2/2: Alchemist's Fire

Abaddon (John)
John, 6 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 08:41
PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #29
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

In reply to GM_Bres (msg # 14):

I am Abaddon, Horgus you know me I have worked for you before. Aravashnial you also know me from town. Lady Tirabade I am sorry I have not made your acquaintance. Vallak I am glad to see you are alright. Thank you Ithuriel and Calathes. The smaller man with his AL you called him? I thank you also for your help in the town. I can carry the lady if she needs it and I agree no one will be left behind.

08:41, Today: Abaddon (John) rolled 22 using 1d20+5 Perception
This message was last edited by the player at 08:42, Fri 17 Jan.
Abaddon (John)
John, 7 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 09:35
PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #30
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

In reply to Ithuriel (Chris) (msg # 28):

Calathes, I have heard of the deed of your mother saving young Vallak. Andus Silverkin saved me 10 years ago from a cult doing who knows what kind of ritual. I remember nothing before that day, but Andrus taught me good from evil. Consider me an ally in the highest regard. I am strong and I wear this helm to strike fear into the hordes of demons that would strike fear into good people everywhere. My strength and my axe will help us get back to the surface.
Anevia Tirabade
NPC, 4 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 13:47

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #31
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

"I've never felt magic healing that caused pain before. My wife has used healing on me once or twice and it was soothing and warm. What type of magic do you use? And thank you very much for tending to my wound, Ithuriel."

Anevia starts to stand and grabs a broken piece of wood lying in the rubble. She grips it in a manner that would support her like a walking cane.
This message had punctuation tweaked by the player at 14:02, Fri 17 Jan.
Aravashnial
NPC, 5 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 14:08

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #32
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

"Terendelev's gesture may have spared our lives but I believe we're still in harm's way. There's bound to be a rough climb ahead. Your compassion relieves my suspicions towards strangers. I can help Lady Tirabade, I will be her other leg if she becomes my eyes." Aravashnial makes his way slowly towards Anevia and grips her behind her back as she in turn throws an arm around him to use his offered support.
This message was last edited by the player at 14:20, Fri 17 Jan.
Horgus Gwerm
NPC, 7 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 14:15

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #33
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

Abandon? Ah yes, simple minded but stout in heart, loyal to the end. Congratulations, I'm hiring you to be my personal bodyguard until we reach the surface. While you're under my employ, you'll strictly be taking orders from me."
Abaddon (John)
John, 8 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 15:56
PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #34
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

In reply to Anevia Tirabade (msg # 31):

A woman has a wife she is very pretty if she is a man. I am sure she is a woman. What is this woman having a wife I have never heard such a thing.

To Anevia:
Um excuse me but did you say your wife, you are a woman are you not, and Horgus I am happy to take your coin if we make it back but I will not be taking orders from you.
Horgus Gwerm
NPC, 8 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 17:01

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #35
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

Horgus bellows out a hearty, condescending laugh. "The dimwit is trying to say that your marriage to another woman is unnatural, much like the way you became a woman." Horgus laughs a few seconds longer and then wipes a tear from his eye."As for you, Abraham, if you're willing to take my coin then you're willing to take my orders. So, can we move along?"
This message was last edited by the player at 17:37, Fri 17 Jan.
Anevia Tirabade
NPC, 5 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 17:08

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #36
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

"Abaddon", distinctly and clearly saying his name in order to correct Horgus,"Do you limit love by gender alone? Should love only be defined as one man and one woman? The heart what the heart wants, regardless."
GM_Bres
GM, 24 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 17:21

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #37
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

Now that you've been in the cavern for several minutes, your eyes begin to naturally adjust to the ominous dark that fills the cave. The dim light provided only illuminates your immediate area.

Perception: <10 Like a moth to the flame, your eyes gazed across the light of Ithuriel's shield and your adjustment to the darkness diminishes.

Perception: 10-14
Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
The ceiling and far walls of this vast cavern recede into darkness. On one side, the wall has collapsed in an enormous mound of rubble - here and there the arms and legs of victims who didn't survive the fall protrude.


Perception: 15-19
Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Five glinting items are strewn about the rubble. They appear to be scales of a silver dragon each about the size of a human hand.


Perception: 20+
Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
There is a shadowy figure, the size of a horse, crouched, lying silent and still between two large rocks 50 feet away from the group.

This message was last edited by the GM at 17:22, Fri 17 Jan.
Calathes Andoviel (Rob)
Rob, 15 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 18:10
PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #38
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

Spoiler for for the DM Only: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Calathes will act as if he does not see the shadowy figure. I will act as if I am inspecting my bow for damage from the fall. I will ready a cold iron arrow. If my low light vision allows me to identify the shadowy creature as an enemy, I will fire. If I do not know the nature of the creature yet, then I will hold my action. I will fire as soon as I know if it is an enemy.


Spoiler for for Vallak: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Whispering to Vallak since he is the closest to me, "Ware the shadows. There is a creature in hiding."

Abaddon (John)
John, 9 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 18:17
PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #39
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

In reply to Anevia Tirabade (msg # 36):

No mam I have just never heard of this. I have only heard of a man and woman. It is not my place to judge. You learn new things all the time.

Abaddon smiles broadly thinking of this woman and another pretty woman together. But his thought is stopped quickly as he draws his axe and calls into the darkness. Show yourself or forfeit your life.
This message was last edited by the player at 18:19, Fri 17 Jan.
Ithuriel (Chris)
Chris, 10 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 18:34

PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #40
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

HP 11/11 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +2 | Will +1 | Init +2 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +5 | Darkvision 60' | Energy Resistance 5 (Acid, Cold, Electricity)


Perhaps our discussion on the nature of divine magic should wait for another day, Lady Tirabade...It would seem that we're not alone...

Ithuriel scans the darkess, but cannot see who or what Abaddon is conversing with.

What do you see, Abaddon?


Spoiler for Tracked Resources: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
3/4: Level 1 Oracle Spells (DC 14 + Spell Level) - Unlimited Orisons
5/6: Channel Positive Energy - 1d6 Note: Whenever Ithuriel receives magical healing, he heals an additional 2 pts/die. Ithuriel takes an additional 1 pt. damage vs. cold iron weapons. (Fey Foundling)

0/1: Summon Nature's Ally II (SLA - 1/day caster level = character level) Granted from Agathion-Blooded Aasimar racial feature.
1/1: Protection from Evil (SLA - 1/day caster level = character level) Granted from the Touched by Divinity campaign trait.
1/1: Vow to Self - 1/day can add a +4 morale bonus to any one roll made to fulfill a promise made to another individual. Whenever Ithuriel breaks his word, he becomes sickened for 24 hours (or until he can meet his obligation).
2/2: Alchemist's Fire

Calathes Andoviel (Rob)
Rob, 16 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 18:51
PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #41
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | Init +4 | Perception +8 | Sense Motive +2 | Low Light Vision | Energy Resistance 5 (Fire)

"Spider in the shadows!"

In one smooth motion, Calathes draws an arrow and looses it into the darkness!

18:46, Today: Calathes Andoviel (Rob) rolled 9 using 1d20+6. Attack Roll with Composite Longbow.

The sound of the arrow cracking against rock echoes through the darkness. The arrow has missed it's target!

Spoiler for Tracked Resources: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)

Arrows: 40/40
Cold Iron Arrows: 19/20

This message was last edited by the player at 02:07, Sat 18 Jan.
GM_Bres
GM, 25 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 19:18

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #42
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

If you made your 20+ Perception roll, you may go to the Game Maps tab and see the pictures provided.

Calathes looses and arrow which strikes near the large stones. Soon afterwards, you can hear a *splurt* and a slimy slithering towards the group.


19:09, Today: GM_Bres, on behalf of Vallak Silverkin (Chuck), rolled 7 using 1d20+1. Initiative.
19:09, Today: GM_Bres, on behalf of Ithuriel (Chris), rolled 11 using 1d20+2. Initiative.
19:09, Today: GM_Bres, on behalf of Elric Hohmonheim (Zach), rolled 20 using 1d20+2. Initiative.
19:08, Today: GM_Bres, on behalf of Calathes Andoviel (Rob), rolled 20 using 1d20+4. Initiative.
19:08, Today: GM_Bres, on behalf of Abaddon (John), rolled 3 using 1d20+2. Initiative.

Horgus Gwerm
NPC, 9 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 19:28

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #43
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

"Abbott, quick, do your sworn duty to me and protect me!"
Calathes Andoviel (Rob)
Rob, 17 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 20:27
PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #44
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | Init +4 | Perception +8 | Sense Motive +2 | Low Light Vision | Energy Resistance 5 (Fire)

OOC, I assume that Calathes acts just before Elric due to a higher dexterity.

"Guard the injured!"

Calathes takes a move action to place himself between the spider and the crippled woman. He then nocks another arrow and lets it fly at the bloated spider.

20:29, Today: Calathes Andoviel (Rob) rolled 9 using 1d20+6. Attack roll against spider.

Another miss! I must be more shaken by the demon attack than I thought.

Calathes whispers to himself, "Ketephys, aid me. Make my aim true."


Spoiler for Tracked Resources: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)

Arrows: 39/40
Cold Iron Arrows: 19/20

This message was last edited by the player at 02:14, Sat 18 Jan.
GM_Bres
GM, 27 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 22:29

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #45
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

As the second arrow strikes near the giant spider, you notice that it hasn't moved at all. You see two slimy vermin crawling towards the lighted area where the group is huddling. (see photos for what's attacking)
Elric Hohmonheim (Zach)
Zach, 7 posts
Fri 17 Jan 2014
at 23:04

PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #46
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

21:15, Today: Elric Hohmonheim (Zach) rolled 15 using 1d20+1. Elric's Perception.

21:14, Today: Elric Hohmonheim (Zach) rolled 12 using 1d20+4. Al's perception.

Al, stand ready!

Elric takes a position slightly in front of Aravashnial with his companion he calls Al standing next to Elric. Elric then readies his long spear in the direction of the approaching threat. Turns to Calathes. I am Elric Hohmonheim. That is my brother Alphonse. Glad to meet you. Hope you don't mind us joining in on the fun.

Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Spell - Shield on Alphonse


OOC Not sure I did the spell right and this is the first tim trying it
Ithuriel (Chris)
Chris, 12 posts
Sat 18 Jan 2014
at 01:21

PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #47
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +2 | Will +1 | Init +2 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +5 | Darkvision 60' | Energy Resistance 5 (Acid, Cold, Electricity)


Ithuriel moves to stand next to Calathes, and prepares to bathe any creatures that dare approach in holy fire.

Move Action to stand next to Calathes.
Ithuriel will ready an action to cast burning hands if any enemies come into range (Range 15 ft; Area cone-shaped burst), assuming he can cast it without hitting anyone else.

Spoiler for Tracked Resources: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
3/4: Level 1 Oracle Spells (DC 14 + Spell Level) - Unlimited Orisons
5/6: Channel Positive Energy - 1d6 Note: Whenever Ithuriel receives magical healing, he heals an additional 2 pts/die. Ithuriel takes an additional 1 pt. damage vs. cold iron weapons. (Fey Foundling)

0/1: Summon Nature's Ally II (SLA - 1/day caster level = character level) Granted from Agathion-Blooded Aasimar racial feature.
1/1: Protection from Evil (SLA - 1/day caster level = character level) Granted from the Touched by Divinity campaign trait.
1/1: Vow to Self - 1/day can add a +4 morale bonus to any one roll made to fulfill a promise made to another individual. Whenever Ithuriel breaks his word, he becomes sickened for 24 hours (or until he can meet his obligation).
2/2: Alchemist's Fire

Abaddon (John)
John, 10 posts
Sat 18 Jan 2014
at 07:33
PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[deleted] | [undelete] [delete] | msg #48
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

In reply to GM_Bres (msg # 45):

Abaddon sees the creatures moving forward. He yells in a strange language. If you speak Celestial you know he says "die creature." You would also know that Abaddon means Destroyer is Celestial.

Abaddon charges the creature closest to the injured people in the party.

07:27, Today: Abaddon (John) rolled 8 using 1d20+5. attack. 1D20+4 -1 Power attack, +2 charge attack

OOC I assume I miss if not you can roll my DMG 1D12 +6

Abaddon swings wildly at the slimy creature and is stopped in the path of the beast. AC -2 for next round (14)
This message was deleted by the player at 07:46, Sat 18 Jan.
Vallak Silverkin (Chuck)
Chuck, 10 posts
Sat 18 Jan 2014
at 07:35

PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #49
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

OOC- Hey John wait your turn..cheater.lol


Vallak's pulse quickens, his palms begin to sweat.

It's time for real combat...no sparring partners, no inanimate targets...real monsters. It's time to step up and be the hero I was born to be.

Vallak bolts towards the sounds of the incoming beasts with no fear. He draws his sword as he moves into the darkness. He stops in the darkness and begins casting some sort of enchantment.

"Iomedae light my path, allow your light to guide my wrath."

As he finishes the words, the blade illuminates in brilliant white light.

Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
Chosen of Iomedae Trait:

At your birth, your parents dedicated your soul to Iomedae to mold into a sword of her light. The goddess blessed you, granting you a gift of light to brighten your path through darkness and a fine sword with which to spread her will. You may cast light once per day as a spell-like ability (caster level 1st), and you begin play with a masterwork longsword. In addition, whenever light is cast upon this sword, the radius of light and its duration is doubled.



Crap..Crap..Crap..Your father always told you let out a battle cry as you entered combat. That way your enemies know that you are not afraid of giving away your position and you have no fear of them or their numbers.

Wait.....what am I supposed to yell? I don't know idiot think of something. Quickly, they are all watching...Uhmmmmmm

"VALLAK SILVERKIN!!!!!!!!"

Vallak stands in the cavern with his sword drawn waiting for the enemy.

It's my job to keep these beasts away from the others.
This message was last edited by the player at 07:36, Sat 18 Jan.
Abaddon (John)
John, 11 posts
Sat 18 Jan 2014
at 07:54
PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #50
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

In reply to GM_Bres (msg # 45):

Abaddon moves 30 feet toward the closest threat. He looks at Vallak, Your own name that's your battle cry. I will give it a try. ABADDON!!! If anyone speaks Celestial they will know that means Destroyer.

I need to protect Vallak, I owe that much to his father, although he has become quite the fighter. Maybe we can protect each other. This looks like a good group, except for old Horgus.
Ithuriel (Chris)
Chris, 13 posts
Sat 18 Jan 2014
at 09:17

PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #51
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

HP 11/11 | AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +2 | Will +1 | Init +2 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +5 | Darkvision 60' | Energy Resistance 5 (Acid, Cold, Electricity)

Vallak Silverkin (Chuck):
"Iomedae light my path, allow your light to guide my wrath."

As he finishes the words, the blade illuminates in brilliant white light.

"VALLAK SILVERKIN!!!!!!!!"


What luck!!! A Champion of Iomedae who's battle-cry is his own name. I've never seen such a thing. I wonder if he does it so that his enemies know who is responsible for their doom, or if it's so the ladies can learn the name of the hero that they'll be spending the evening with. It's probably a little bit of both. I feel safer being in the presence of a true hero.


Abaddon (John):
Your own name that's your battle cry. I will give it a try. ABADDON!!!


Nevermind...my mistake. I guess it's just something that everyone does. Oh well...


It does not appear as if Ithuriel could cast a spell to destroy the maggots without hitting his companions. He lets his mind relax, harmlessly dissipating the energy that would have been used to open a conduit to the elemental plane of fire. He waits to see what happens next.

Cancelling my readied action. Ithuriel has no further actions this round.


Spoiler for Tracked Resources: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
3/4: Level 1 Oracle Spells (DC 14 + Spell Level) - Unlimited Orisons
5/6: Channel Positive Energy - 1d6 Note: Whenever Ithuriel receives magical healing, he heals an additional 2 pts/die. Ithuriel takes an additional 1 pt. damage vs. cold iron weapons. (Fey Foundling)

0/1: Summon Nature's Ally II (SLA - 1/day caster level = character level) Granted from Agathion-Blooded Aasimar racial feature.
1/1: Protection from Evil (SLA - 1/day caster level = character level) Granted from the Touched by Divinity campaign trait.
1/1: Vow to Self - 1/day can add a +4 morale bonus to any one roll made to fulfill a promise made to another individual. Whenever Ithuriel breaks his word, he becomes sickened for 24 hours (or until he can meet his obligation).
2/2: Alchemist's Fire

Calathes Andoviel (Rob)
Rob, 19 posts
Sat 18 Jan 2014
at 10:43

PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #52
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | Init +4 | Perception +8 | Sense Motive +2 | Low Light Vision | Energy Resistance 5 (Fire)

OOC. LMAO. Ithuriel wins the award for the weeks funniest inner monologue. I laughed out loud! Brian, I think that it is the top of the round now? Sorry if I am acting out of order.

Responding to Elric, Calathes says "Well met, Elric. Of course we welcome any assistance that you and your brother can......" Calathes words are cut off as the shouts of Vallak echo in the cavern.

With the battlecry of Vallak Silverkin still ringing in his ears, Calathes carefully nocks another arrow. Now bathed in the light of Vallak's sword, Calathes clearly sees the creatures just a few feet in front of Vallak.

Desna, I need your luck. This will be a close shot....

10:22, Today: Calathes Andoviel (Rob) rolled 15 using 1d20+6. Attack Roll.

Calathes arrow arcs gracefully upward towards it's apex, and then angles downward towards the maggot-like creatures. Vallak's golden hair shifts in the sudden breeze as the path of the arrow comes down just over his right shoulder.

OOC, I'm not sure how to know if we hit something. I rolled damage and put it in a spoiler in case a 15 hits.

Spoiler for for Damage: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
10:43, Today: Calathes Andoviel (Rob) rolled 6 using 1d8+2. Damage Roll.


Spoiler for Tracked Resources: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)

Arrows: 38/40
Cold Iron Arrows: 19/20

This message was last edited by the player at 10:56, Sat 18 Jan.
GM_Bres
GM, 29 posts
Sat 18 Jan 2014
at 13:06

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #53
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

The maggots have an armor class of 9.

Calathes' arrow soars true and strikes the maggot in its soft midsection. It flails back and forth but continues forward with the other maggot towards the fresh meals that have just presented themselves.

The maggots crawl 10 feet closer to the group. They are now 10 feet from Vallak and 40 feet from where the rest of the group remained.

They were supposed to go at the bottom of the round but that was my mistake. I will try to update the combat map every time something changes (character movement/bad guy movement)
The new initiative order is:

Calathes
Maggots
Elric
Ithuriel
Vallak
Abaddon

This message was last edited by the GM at 13:35, Sat 18 Jan.
Abaddon (John)
John, 12 posts
Sat 18 Jan 2014
at 15:08
PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #54
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

In reply to GM_Bres (msg # 53):

Ooc Brian how close am I. I moved 30 feet toward them. So I know on my turn.
Ithuriel (Chris)
Chris, 15 posts
Sat 18 Jan 2014
at 17:06

PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #55
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

AC 17 | T 12 | FF 15 | CMD 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +2 | Will +1 | Init +2 | Perception +0 | Sense Motive +5 | Darkvision 60' | Energy Resistance 5 (Acid, Cold, Electricity)


You two be careful. Creatures that feed on the flesh of dead creatures could carry any number of contagious diseases.


Ithuriel will keep an eye out for more creatures. Where there's two maggots, there could easily be more.


17:02, Today: Ithuriel (Chris) rolled 2 using 1d20. Perception.

Sorry for going out of turn, Elric. I didn't want to hold up the game, since I'm not doing anything important this round.


Spoiler for Tracked Resources: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)
3/4: Level 1 Oracle Spells (DC 14 + Spell Level) - Unlimited Orisons
5/6: Channel Positive Energy - 1d6 Note: Whenever Ithuriel receives magical healing, he heals an additional 2 pts/die. Ithuriel takes an additional 1 pt. damage vs. cold iron weapons. (Fey Foundling)

0/1: Summon Nature's Ally II (SLA - 1/day caster level = character level) Granted from Agathion-Blooded Aasimar racial feature.
1/1: Protection from Evil (SLA - 1/day caster level = character level) Granted from the Touched by Divinity campaign trait.
1/1: Vow to Self - 1/day can add a +4 morale bonus to any one roll made to fulfill a promise made to another individual. Whenever Ithuriel breaks his word, he becomes sickened for 24 hours (or until he can meet his obligation).
2/2: Alchemist's Fire

GM_Bres
GM, 31 posts
Sat 18 Jan 2014
at 18:03

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #56
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

Ithuriel, you do not see any more movement near the dead spider.

Abaddon, you are the same distance as Vallak from the maggots. (10 ft)
This message was last edited by the GM at 18:14, Sat 18 Jan.
Elric Hohmonheim (Zach)
Zach, 8 posts
Sat 18 Jan 2014
at 20:42

PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #57
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

That dang fool is going to get himself killed. Charging into the middle of a group of enemies alone.

Al, get up there and help them out.

Al moves up next to Vallak waiting for a maggot to get into range for him to strike it down.
Vallak Silverkin (Chuck)
Chuck, 11 posts
Sat 18 Jan 2014
at 20:58

PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #58
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

Vallak looks at Abaddon, then at Al.

"I can't protect you if you're up here. Oh and Abaddon...repeating what I did..really??"

Vallak moves directly into melee with the beasts.


"Goddess Iomedae guide my blade."

21:00, Today: Vallak Silverkin (Chuck) rolled 20 using 1d20+5. Correct attack roll with the right dice.

21:02, Today: Vallak Silverkin (Chuck) rolled 11 using 1d8+5. Damage.

Vallak's blade of light easily slices through the maggot flesh causing the beast to roar in pain.
This message was last edited by the player at 21:10, Sat 18 Jan.
Abaddon (John)
John, 13 posts
Sat 18 Jan 2014
at 21:19
PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #59
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

In reply to Vallak Silverkin (Chuck) (msg # 58):

To Vallak: HAHAHAHA I thought we would try to protect each other, and your right calling my own name did nothing for me. It must be a Paladin thing.

Abaddon moves to the other beast that Vallak has not attacked and swings his axe.

21:16, Today: Abaddon (John) rolled 6 using 1d20+4 (-1 power attack) attack.

As Abaddon's axe misses the fowl creature he re sets himself to strike again, but he seems to be getting angry.
GM_Bres
GM, 34 posts
Sat 18 Jan 2014
at 21:33

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #60
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

Vallak's sword easily cleaves the injured maggot in two, spilling vile ooze onto the cavern floor and covering his blade in white slime.

The engorged and healthy maggot seeks to feast on Abaddon, who placed himself right in front of the vermin.
This message was last edited by the GM at 21:34, Sat 18 Jan.
Calathes Andoviel (Rob)
Rob, 20 posts
Sat 18 Jan 2014
at 23:24

PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #61
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +4 | Init +4 | Perception +8 | Sense Motive +2 | Low Light Vision | Energy Resistance 5 (Fire)

Abaddon runs around like a damn Altawillin with it's head cut off. He has completely blocked my line of fire. It would serve him right if this arrow nicks him.

Calathes nocks an arrow and quickly draws fletching to cheek. Dropping to one knee, he sights down the shaft as he seeks the One-ness. Time seems to slow, and the maggot swells in Calathes vision, seeming to appear much closer than it is. Calathes looses the shaft and it speeds across the cavern, running almost parallel to the floor. The arrow travels between Abaddon's spread legs, brushes against the cavern floor, and then pierces the maggot just under it's chomping maw.

23:07, Today: Calathes Andoviel (Rob) rolled 12 using 1d20+2. Attack Roll w/ -4 for firing into melee.

23:20, Today: Calathes Andoviel (Rob) rolled 5 using 1d8+2. Damage Roll.

My thanks for your aid, Ketephys, although I felt much of Desna in that shot.

Spoiler for High Elven: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)

Altawillin: a large elven FOWL, known for it's wild death throes


Spoiler for Tracked Resources: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)

Arrows: 37/40
Cold Iron Arrows: 19/20

This message was last edited by the player at 23:27, Sat 18 Jan.
GM_Bres
GM, 35 posts
Sun 19 Jan 2014
at 01:55

Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #62
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

The remaining large maggot erects itself and regurgitates a shower of mucous, bile and putrid remnants of the spider it had been feeding on all over Abaddon.

Abaddon, make a Fortitude save of 13 or higher to avoid being sickened for 1 minute.



Regurgitate (Ex)
Spoiler text: (Highlight or hover over the text to view)

Once per day, a giant maggot can empty its putrid stomach upon one creature within 5 feet. The target must make a DC 13 Fortitude save or be sickened for 1 minute (or until the target spends a full-round action with at least a gallon of water to wash off the filth). The save DC is Constitution-based.

This message was last edited by the GM at 01:56, Yesterday.
Abaddon (John)
John, 14 posts
Sun 19 Jan 2014
at 05:39
PM | rMail | Profile | Info | Rolls
[quote] | [reply] | [edit] | [delete] | msg #63
Re: Caverns Beneath Kenabres

In reply to GM_Bres (msg # 62):

05:37, Today: Abaddon (John) rolled 11 using 1d20+5. Fortitude.

I think this die roller is Brian's tiny metal die.
[top]

Last edited by GMBres; Jan 21st, 2014 at 01:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB