twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Skieyl gives a tepid look at the festering wastes around them. "So... can we just dump this head in and be done with it? Once it's sunk to the bottom, it won't matter if she comes looking."

"Perhaps we can tie a stone block to it, if we want to do it properly." Skieyl is not a proper gangster, nor does he have the slightest idea of what a Larger than 2000 people, so massive."big town" mafia would do. He has heard about these people and their snazzy dress though, so they must have something going for them.
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9442
Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana Ehlana
Sayuri gives the kitsune a critical look. "I'm starting to think you aren't taking this seriously." She tells him, her tone ominous. "I'm starting to think that maybe the moose should start sharing your bed with you. Then maybe you'd start to understand how I feel about the matter." She puts her hands on her diminutive hips. "Now listen, because I'm not repeating myself -again-. We burn the moose. -Then- we drown it."
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:09 AM
This Quintessence of Dust

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3971
The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool
"I assume we drown it after it finishes burning down?" Mihai asks, grinning. "Doing otherwise would be rather unproductive, I'd imagine."
Mihai is walking more easily now that the path has dried, his steel boots no longer squelching and sticking in the mud. He looks up at the clouds with relief, glad the sun won't be scorching him blind today.
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Worldcrafter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 37692
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption
"Vere you plannink to get a fire? Hunless hyu vant to get fireverks vit me. Vhich, hyu said hyu did beck in town." Morgard responds, making sure to keep the moose well out of Sayuri's reach, to prevent her from wandering off with it or something.

"The goblinks should haff lots of fire. Vhy dunt ve go find them?"
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Sayuri eyes Morgard with even greater disfavor. "By using flint and steel and wood. Possibly some oil." She informs the moose-bearer impatiently, then extends that impatient look around in a circle at all the rest. "I never said you all had to come here to help me deal with the moose. I don't -need- anybody's help with it. You're all perfectly free to go play with the goblins if all you can do is complain and criticize. I'll handle my business by myself and then also come bail you out of whatever trouble you're in." She put her nose in the air and Minx does the same.

Last edited by Ehlana; May 25th, 2012 at 11:58 AM.
Old May 25th, 2012, 12:19 PM

Tools
User Statistics
The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool The Fool
Mihai laughs, shaking his head as he does so, the movement causing his armor to rattle. "You know, Morgard, most people would answer that question with the statement, 'the goblins have lots of fire'."
He turns to Sayuri and gives her a gentle hug around the shoulders, his expression conciliatory. "Now, now, you know we'd all be lost without you," he says cheerfully.

Last edited by The Fool; May 25th, 2012 at 12:22 PM.
Old May 25th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
"Of course." Sayuri agrees, smiling up at Mihai, her ruffled temper soothed. "If you want to set it down over there, we can get the fire started and burn the moose, then kick it over the edge." She offers, turning her head to Morgard and pointing to a clear patch of ground on the edge of the cliff.

Last edited by Ehlana; May 25th, 2012 at 12:35 PM.
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Worldcrafter

Tools
User Statistics
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption
Morgard tosses the moose arbitrarily in the direction Sayuri recommended, whereupon it landed in one of the omnipresent mud puddles. Or, really, it landed at the edge of the swamp - which was still pretty swampy. There wasn't an inch of land within a hundred feet that wasn't muddy.

"Hokay, fine - but I dunt theenk you vill get fire goink out here." He reached down to pick of a piece of deadwood - which all but crumbled apart in his hands it was so wet and rotten. "Eetz been rainink for three days, hyu not gunna find firewood here, dats fer sure."
Old May 27th, 2012, 04:39 AM
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
"I never complained." Reon strokes his upper lip, curling up the tips of an imagined moustache. He sidles up to Sayuri and speaks in his worst imitation of an alluring voice. "Why, I haven't even refused to give you that naked chicken dance."

He immediately leaps away, anticipating a swing of the frying pan or a push in the swamp. "AHEM. Anyway, I look at at this way: If we can get the moose burning the goblins will come to us. It'll save effort."

Last edited by Caput; May 27th, 2012 at 04:41 AM.
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Sayuri looks up at the paladin, her delicate features twisting into an expression of disgust. "Pay better attention. I carefully specified that the chicken act occur in your undies. Naked was not brought up and is never to be mentioned again. On pain of pain. Lots. And don't do that voice again, either. You sound concussed." Shaking her head, she grabs another piece of wet wood, though one not so rotten. "Now, watch, Morgard." She murmurs a few words under her breath and water starts to run in a thin stream from the bottom of the piece of kindling. "See? Maaagic. Drying things off is a quick little trick." She winks up at the tiefling.
Old May 28th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Worldcrafter

Tools
User Statistics
Morgard rolls his eyes, stomping out towards the edge of the marsh. "Yust... Ve hunt goblinks after thees, okey?"
Old May 28th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Skieyl watches the reparte with increasing alarm. "I don't want to know. Keep your dances at home, behind closed doors. Kids might be watching, you know." And then Morgard seemed intent on his "whomping". It seemed very violent, and didn't sound entirely like a good time. "Sure thing. You seem so fixated on it, the least we could do is let you get it out of your stomach."
Old May 28th, 2012, 01:25 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Mihai chuckles, amused by the mental image of Sayuri giving Reon a concussion. There's something amusing about watching an Aasimar try that hard to bark up the entirely wrong tree.
"Yes, we go after the goblins after this," he says to Morgard, smiling. In all the time that Sayuri has known him, she's only seen him not be easygoing and cheerful three times, and all of those were instances when she was in mortal danger. He spoke to Megus the witch with his usual amiable cheer when he met her. "However, killing them is not the only solution. A solution, certainly, but we should try talking to them first. We can always kill them later. Talking to them later...well, that involves spells I don't yet know."
Old May 29th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
"Sulking is bad for the complexion, Morgard." Sayuri calls teasingly after the tiefling as she proceeds to dry out more wood and lay it out for a fire. "Keep it up and you'll have pimples all over. Ameiko told me so and therefore it must be true. By the way, does anyone know where to -find- the goblins in the swamp? Or was the plan just to wander randomly? If so, I think I can propose a slightly better plan than that. Old Megus lives out in the swamp and while she's an even less pleasant witch than I am, I expect she'd tell us where the goblins are to be found, just to be rid of the noise they're making." The little witch pauses, frowning over the arrangement of wood around the moose head. "I think that should do it. Look good to you guys?"
Old May 29th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Worldcrafter

Tools
User Statistics
"Vell, Hy don't know mine vay around here. Hy'll take hyour vord for eet."
Morgard tromped back to the group, holding another fairly rotten piece of wood. He couldn't care less about the moose.
Closed Thread