Game Thread Time in My Hand - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > It is a Silly Place
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old Nov 10th, 2014, 12:55 PM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 11th, 2024
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,751
FimiFrowning, Fimi hops back, and channels power through one of his pearls, attempting to strike at the bear's mind. However, the ringing in his ears pitches up again. While the ability packs significantly more punch than it would otherwise, it also feels like it rips Fimi's ears off, a sensation that dazes him heavily.

 

Last edited by AwesomeEllie; Nov 10th, 2014 at 01:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old Nov 15th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Winter Wight's Avatar
Winter Wight Winter Wight is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 13th, 2014
RPXP: 432
Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight
Posts: 525
Myr winces at the queasy feeling in his stomach before unceremoniously belching at the oversized bear. The gout of flame coming as a shock despite being exactly as marketed.

 
__________________
"In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed—
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted." ~E.A.P.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old Nov 17th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Muggins's Avatar
Muggins Muggins is offline
Femme as Hecc
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 14th, 2024
RPXP: 8974
Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins
Posts: 6,984
Despite Axle's greatest efforts, it seemed that the bear was none too pleased. Perhaps it was because of Chris' bad breath, or even Axle's mention of the zipperblade; either way, the giant stuffington was most certainly enraged. The others could call it a hunch, sure, but there was just something about all of the angry growling and furious yelling which put Axle on edge. His suspicions were confirmed as the teddy began to lurch forwards, mittens outstretched.

"I warned you!" he yelled, "I warned you, yessir! But you just wouldn't listen, and now you're gonna get yourself torn open! Roar!" Making his violent intentions quite clear, Axle mustered his strength and tried to pounce right back at the stuffed bear towering above him. He attacked with claw and fang, struggling to latch into its fuzzy hide. He'd show that stupid bear just what it meant to be frightening!

Oh my!I believe we're doing combat now. This is important.
Initiative:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2 (12)+2 Total = 14
(14)

Move Action: Running right up to that big, stupid bear!
Standard Action: Grappling the stuffington. If a grapple check of
Dice Roll:
1d20+6 (17)+6 Total = 23
(23) is successful, the teddy is grappled.
Swift Action: If the teddy is grappled, Axle will then use Constrict. Deals
Dice Roll:
1d8+4 (1)+4 Total = 5
(5) damage.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old Nov 21st, 2014, 04:49 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Dice Sleep:
4d20 1, 7, 20, 14 Total = 42

Chris: You poke the bear mightily. Poke! (8 PRC damage)

Axle: You hug tightly. This is not as useful as it seems, because the bear is a whole lot larger than you are. You're just kinda dangling off of him. (2 BLG damage, halved)

Fimi: You break the bear's brain! (25 FOR damage) And your own. Wigggggllly... (Dazed)

Myr: Fwooooosh! Fwuuuuush. (6 FIR damage, Weak)

The bear is displeased with you. "Stop that! Go to sleep!" He gives a death glare to all of you. Chris and Axle decide that this isn't a bad idea, and just kinda topple over where they stand! (Sleep on Chris/Axle) Thankfully, the soft bedding ensures that they land comfortably, and without injury. Pleasant dreams...
OOCRound 2, Fight!
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Nov 21st, 2014 at 04:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old Nov 21st, 2014, 12:15 PM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 11th, 2024
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,751
FimiFimi stumbles about in place, although if that thing tries to put him to sleep, he'll do his best to avoid it (He'll Wild-Surge a Still Mind in an attempt to nullify it. Should give me a big boost to Will Save, and a +1 boost to AC and Ref/Fort)
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old Nov 24th, 2014, 04:42 AM
Winter Wight's Avatar
Winter Wight Winter Wight is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 13th, 2014
RPXP: 432
Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight
Posts: 525
"Tch!"

The stuffed man's hands halt in midair as Axle's figure attaches itself to the bear. Fingers crossing, they fall to his sides even as a bright-blue witch-light flares behind the false eyes which intensifies as it focuses upon the enormous beast.

OOCEvil Eye hex: mind-affecting supernatural
DC 15 Will save partial
-2 penalty to AC for 7 rounds. A successful save reduces the duration to one round.

Of course! Initiative:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2 (16)+2 Total = 18
(18)
__________________
"In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed—
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted." ~E.A.P.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old Nov 25th, 2014, 08:54 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Dice Weel:
1d20 7

Dice Walk:
2d20 1, 11 Total = 12

You stare deeply at the bear! It is troubled. (Evil Eye)

He stares back! You are less troubled. More like sleepy...

--------------
You awaken, and appear to be back at the door to the Real Castle. Still in the Bed Room, but back whence you came. Also, he totally took your zipperblade, and replaced it with the Not As Impressive Blanketx4 and Sleepy Capx4.
Your HP/MP is restored! But you're still hungry...
3 Cards have been lost, because you were sleeping! (21/24 remain)

Set out for the tower again? Or tell the bed to sod off?
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Nov 25th, 2014 at 08:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old Nov 25th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
"On the plus side, we got sleeping caps. And I suspect it is usually very hard to find an appropriate sleeping cap for someone with antena, so I consider this a win."

At the looks from the others, she coughs, buzzing up a bit from where she was lying.

"Anywho, lets not spend any time assigning blame, who knows who is at fault. Instead, lets head for the tower. This time, while avoiding obvious traps."

Her hornet eye twitches, under your gazes. Stupid mutation.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old Dec 4th, 2014, 12:22 AM
Winter Wight's Avatar
Winter Wight Winter Wight is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 13th, 2014
RPXP: 432
Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight
Posts: 525
"Strange. I hope the others wake soon."

Myr sits up, looking up wondering why he was asleep for what seemed like much longer than it should have been even as he draws out a few bits of jerky and stale bread he had purchased from a machine back when he was still a tiefling instead of whatever he was now. Eating made him feel a bit better but looking at his still companions filled him with unease.
__________________
"In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed—
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted." ~E.A.P.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old Dec 4th, 2014, 01:11 AM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 11th, 2024
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,751
FimiCracking his tail back and forth, Fimi sprung back to his feet. One thing was for certain, this body definitely lent itself more jumping and rolling than his old gnome body. He still wanted back, though. Noting the sock-puppet eyeing him, he raised an eyebrow. "Something I can help you with?"
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old Dec 10th, 2014, 11:20 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
OOCI am back from finals. Onward!

Dice Lucky:
1d20 5

You wander off into the distance, towards the tower. You do, however, see the bear in your path again, and are forced to take great pains to avoid him. Jerk. You want your zipperblade, dammit.

Still, it is with some wandering that you reach a strange edifice. (-1 Card, 20 hours remain) It looks like a tower made of plastic blocks rather than stone and wood, and it laughs at your ideas of gravity! The thing goes up about 30 feet before spiraling off lazily to the right, meandering through the sky like a drunken seagull of sorts. A few of the blocks have decided "Bugger all" and just started orbiting lazily around the tower. They remind you of Ioun Stones(the silliest name), but made out of plastic, and not very magical at all.

Regardless, there is a comically large door here for you to enter within. Do you dare surmount
THE TOWER OF FANCIFUL DREAMS?

Of course you do. You wouldn't have walked for half an hour, got smashed by a bear, then walked for another half an hour just to get to this stupid thing if you didn't want to go in. It is, however, stuck. Doesn't seem locked, just stuck. You'll have to be 'creative' in opening it.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Dec 10th, 2014 at 11:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old Dec 11th, 2014, 03:10 AM
Winter Wight's Avatar
Winter Wight Winter Wight is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 13th, 2014
RPXP: 432
Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight Winter Wight
Posts: 525
Worried about the implications of their lost time, Myr pulls vainly at the door for a moment before backing away pondering.

"Perhaps..."

He rummages in a pocket for a moment and pulls out a small metal sphere with a pin inserted. The pin has a tag that declares "Pull me!" in big capital letters in black ink.

"Could a shrink grenade do the trick? If the door was shrunk it would just fall open wouldn't it?"
__________________
"In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed—
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted." ~E.A.P.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old Dec 11th, 2014, 03:30 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
Chris ponders and nods slowly, the sleeping cap flapping. Yes, she is still wearing it, it is comfortable okay?

"It should work. Do you have many of those? We might need them another time."

First the obvious then...

She buzzes away ten feet then charges up and slams against the doorway, trying to kick it open with all her waspish strength!

BREAK! (strength):
Dice Roll:
1d20+4 (18)+4 Total = 22
(22)
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old Dec 11th, 2014, 11:19 AM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 11th, 2024
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,751
FimiAs his companions start throwing themselves at the door, Fimi simply steps aside and takes off the his sleeping clothes. As he did so, he realized that he probably needed pants. Pants would be pretty nice indeed. "If you're willing to wait a bit, I'm fairly certain I can eventually bring down the door. Most things are weak to either acid or sonic damage, and I can do a bit of both."
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old Dec 11th, 2014, 01:45 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Chris: You smash the doors open, with your bugfoot. You have reached the point in your power where you can step on legos and kill them, not yourself. This is a good thing, and you approve.

The inside is rather nice and homely. A small fountain stands in the middle of the tower, with a large blue crystal sceptre as the styling for the waterspout. It's not running at the moment, but there is water in the fountain, and the crystal is glowing to provide colorful illumination inside the plastic tower. You note that the fountain is unplugged, with the cord dangling loose. However, since you are fantasy adventurers, you are not entirely versed on the idea of what a plug is, to be honest. Still, it looks like a puzzle. How do you solve puzzles again? Oh right, you kick them. With your bugfeet. Yaaaa!

A spiral staircase leads upward into infinity. The place looks BIGGER ON THE INSIDE, but not much so. Enough to comfortably fit all of you, at least.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:47 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2024, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB