Game Thread The Voyage of the Avilers - Page 6 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Raiders of the Savage Coast > Archive
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 06:38 AM
HughtheHand's Avatar
HughtheHand HughtheHand is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 20th, 2021
RPXP: 5017
HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand
Posts: 3,077
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Virulain's Avatar
Virulain Virulain is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 4th, 2013
RPXP: 2269
Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain
Posts: 2,954
"Friends?" she asked faintly, somewhat surprised. "Oh, um... The only nickname I ever had was Ant. Not very inspiring, is it?" She noticed Zalen's odd behavior but said nothing of it. After the day's odd behavior, and with her meager knowledge of Zalen's history, she thought anyone was due a bit of leeway. Antimony herself was not a paragon of normalcy, whatever that was.

She couldn't see anything going on with the fight which was, well, unusual. The beastly man would probably grind Glibnick to a pulp--hopefully someone would put a stop to the fight before such a thing came to pass, but boys will be boys. She looked over at the priest in time to see him wince. "Are you alright?" Not being one who preferred words to action... In certain cases... The bard didn't wait to check; she naturally casted her only healing spell.
__________________
Maybe back.
Skype me at sensetonicvi or occasionally on AIM as Virulain. Please don't make me ask who you are.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 02:08 AM
UncaJJ's Avatar
UncaJJ UncaJJ is offline
god-King of GM brutality
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 18th, 2021
RPXP: 1701
UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ
Posts: 3,496
Glibnick

Glibnick stops moving for a moment as Ox gets a good swing in at his forhead. Then a huge grin splits his face. "God shot man! This is FUN!" he exclaims as he moves quickly around, bobbing and weaving. Looking for an opportune time, he jabs with his right in a feint, leans to his left as if to jab with that hand... but it is his right that is suddenly swinging in as an uppercut aimed squarely at Ox's jaw!

 
__________________
5 People working/schooling from home makes for no time for fun. (2020/04/02)
Come play in Tug of War
UncaJJ's baby Sarosian Sig updated 2013-03-20
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Colatine's Avatar
Colatine Colatine is offline
Rat of Dubious Liniage
Event Judge  

Former Staff  

Hall of Fame DM 2008
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 6th, 2015
RPXP: 1731
Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine Colatine
Posts: 5,609
Glibnick tried to work the inside, feinting with the jab, and moving in to throw a quick upper cut, to the wide open jaw of large man. At the last moment, he realizes that he had been suckered. Ox side steps to the left and throws a powerful left hook, smashing into Glibnick's nose, leaving the dwarf tottering.[crit; 8pts damage]

"Ouwwww!" said the crowd, almost collectively.

"That reminds me of a time . . .oh, it must have been twenty years ago or so; there'd be this old dwarf once a great boxer' he was...think his name'd be Rocky... he was almost down n out he was, but then..." Old Pete started to narrate to the clerics and the bard.

"No!" Jalamar protested, shoving Antimony away, before she could touch the cleric with her spell of healing. He strode off below deck, leaving the surprised bard gaping.



__________________
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Virulain's Avatar
Virulain Virulain is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 4th, 2013
RPXP: 2269
Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain Virulain
Posts: 2,954
Antimony reflexively caught herself before she could topple over. "Wha?" She looked over to Zalen for some kind of explanation. "What was that about?" Does he have a vow, or something? She didn't want to ask that aloud, though, thinking that Zalen may not want to give her the real reason, and a specific question like that would give him an easy out...
__________________
Maybe back.
Skype me at sensetonicvi or occasionally on AIM as Virulain. Please don't make me ask who you are.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 03:51 AM
Cedric's Avatar
Cedric Cedric is offline
Trial by stone!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 15th, 2021
RPXP: 25298
Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric Cedric
Posts: 5,557


Kai appears on deck again, his mood somewhat changed from when he went below a few minutes earlier. With a thin smile which does not extend to his eyes he heads up and away from the fight that is going on, he has most if not all his gear on, staff in hand and sits himself down in a secluded spot. There he starts rummaging through his gear and brings up some stale bread, all the while muttering to himself in low tones, upon closer inspection one might notice a black, mangy rat nearby him. Kai throws some pieces of the bread to the rodent, appearing to be talking to it in some dark language, it looks as if he has lost his wits for it seems as if he's somehow negotiating with the rat, with wild hand gestures, pointing fingers and shaking his head and nodding in turn.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 09:09 AM
mcl01's Avatar
mcl01 mcl01 is offline
Moxious
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 8th, 2018
RPXP: 2688
mcl01 mcl01 mcl01 mcl01 mcl01 mcl01 mcl01 mcl01 mcl01 mcl01 mcl01
Posts: 2,827
__________________
A heart that's made of gold can't really beat at all...

[3.5e] Dumakis Divided.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 01:42 AM
UncaJJ's Avatar
UncaJJ UncaJJ is offline
god-King of GM brutality
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 18th, 2021
RPXP: 1701
UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ UncaJJ
Posts: 3,496
Glibnick

Glibnick staggers around in reaction to the punch to his face. Blood starts gushing from his nose as he shakes his head to get his bearings. "Thash.. murrffbree? Thandaa bleeww..." The speak centers of his dwarven brain don't seem to be the only thing in shock, as the dwarf throws a punch about a foot and a half to the right of his opponant, going into a 360 degree spin when his fist meets no resistance.

 
__________________
5 People working/schooling from home makes for no time for fun. (2020/04/02)
Come play in Tug of War
UncaJJ's baby Sarosian Sig updated 2013-03-20
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:32 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB