RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 08-28-2018, 08:43 PM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1872
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Sorry about the radio silence guys; had a lot going recently. I'm caught up and I just posted.
Old 11-24-2018, 09:29 PM
Mellivora capensis

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2763
NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger
I had hoped to give a proper response days ago, but time has not been kind. I will post tomorrow, at the latest.
Old 11-25-2018, 02:16 PM
Mellivora capensis

Tools
User Statistics
NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger NotAHoneyBadger
Post up.

Feel free to ask more questions of 404, either retroactively while eating, or while you all perform your chores. I felt it would be best to move ahead a little bit due to how long it took me to post.

Let me know how you prepare for the day, as well as any snooping you may or may not perform Stealth / deception and investigation / perception (your choice) will be necessary to snoop successfully without getting caught.

Old 11-26-2018, 05:54 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1715
DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer
Why make skill rolls when you can just ask for the keys

(I'll probably still be making skill rolls, but it doesn't hurt to try I suppose!)
Old 12-29-2018, 08:30 AM
Mellivora capensis

Tools
User Statistics
Happy Holidays!

This season has been a wild ride for me, so I'm very sorry that you've all been waiting so long. I plan to be back in full force in about a week, so I ask for your continued patience.

I hope you all are having a wonderful winter season, and I look forward to a new year with you all!
Old 12-31-2018, 08:04 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer
Happy holidays to you as well! No worries about the wait, Christmas is a very busy period for everyone- once the new year's here we can get back to focusing on the game .
Old 01-01-2019, 01:37 AM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Happy New Year to you all!
Old 02-15-2019, 08:58 PM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
Kinda forgot about this game, ha ha.

I know it’s been forever; everyone has likely moved on already. Just wanted to say that this was my first game on RPGX, and though it shriveled up and faded away as many sadly do, it’ll always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you to all of you for many enjoyable posts, and best of luck in the future!
Old 02-16-2019, 02:07 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Would've been nice to see this campaign continue, but unfortunately stuff sometimes comes up and people have to drop out...

Its too bad really, but at least we know our characters can live out their lives in the little village- that's more closure than most other campaigns I've played!
Old 02-17-2019, 07:30 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 230
KevinB KevinB KevinB
Yeah, too bad... But it was fun while it lasted!
See ya'll around
Old 02-22-2019, 12:27 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 166
Teldin Teldin
I was definitely guilty of taking far longer to post than I should have at times in this campaign, but I also had a lot of fun.

What if this is how all of the other inhabitants of the town ended up there forever?