RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Discussions > The Library > Writing Prompts and Critiques
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 06-15-2019, 10:22 PM
Meet thy maker, sinner!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6622
creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed
Creed's kick at the 100 theme challenge can

Preamble

One Hundred Themes Challenge
Challenger: creed
Countdown: 100

Why am I doing this? I usually find myself in the mood to write randomly as of late. Don't know where it's come from, but I blame it mostly on the fine folks at To the Cahill (shameless plugin), and on this site at large. Sometimes there's posts for me to do in games that I'm in that help scratch that itch, but sometimes not. Cue this possible outlet.

Will I finish? Probably not. I have a bad habit of starting things and having the interest die halfway through. Ask Admin Dirk how well my writing challenging for him is doing (whoops). That being said, I'll at least give it a shot.

So what style are you doing? Short story probably. I can't do poetry worth ****, and any other style that comes to mind is baffling to me. An English major I am not (hell I barely passed it). The format might change up a bit. Sometimes it'll be from the POV of a character. Sometimes it might be from me in sort of a journal type thing. We'll see how it goes.

Do you want feedback? Sure, just post away in here (I think that's ok?), although anything spelling related I already know. I'm working on it.

Anything else? Nothing that immediately comes to mind. If it does, you know where it it'll go.

Topics
IntroductionLoveLightDarkSeeking SolaceBreak AwayHeavenInnocenceDriveBreathe Again
MemoryInsanityMisfortuneSmileSilenceQuestioningBloodRainbowGrayFortitude
VacationMother NatureCatNo TimeTrouble LurkingTearsForeignSorrowHappinessUnder the Rain
FlowersNightExpectationsStarsHold My HandPrecious TreasureEyesAbandonedDreamsRated
TeamworkStanding StillDyingTwo RoadsIllusionFamilyCreationChildhoodStripesBreaking the Rules
SportDeep in ThoughtKeeping a SecretTowerWaitingDanger AheadSacrificeKick in the HeadNo Way OutRejection
Fairy TaleMagicDo Not DisturbMultitaskingHorrorTrapsPlaying the MelodyHeroAnnoyance67%
ObsessionMischief ManagedI Can'tAre You Challenging Me?MirrorBroken PiecesTestDrinkStarvationWords
Pen and PaperCan You Hear Me?HealOut ColdSpiralSeeing RedFoodPainThrough the FireTriangle
DrowningAll That I HaveGive UpLast HopeAdvertisementIn the StormSafety FirstPuzzleSolitudeRelaxation

Last edited by creed; 06-15-2019 at 10:26 PM.