RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Lost Mines of Phandelver
twitter google facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-13-2019, 11:01 AM
Begon Ugo's Avatar
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo is offline
Blaaargh!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 9432
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Posts: 5,458
Chapter Four: Terminus

Cragmaw Castle: (11:30PM) 7 Kythor
left-aligned image
Morning finds the party... whether they feel prepared for it or not. The sun creeps over the horizon, the warm rays dazzling as they sparkle across the dew covered grass. The group can't help but have a sense of foreboding about the day ahead... They know where they are going, Gundren's cave, but they haven't the faintest idea what they will find when they reach their hidden destination. The Black Spider has given every indication that they are a Drow elf. That alone is enough to send a chill down everyone's spines... even Vierna's. The drow proclivity for depravity is well known and as Faerun has learned... well earned.

Each of the party members has their own reasons for continuing forward. Some travel for an antiquated sense of honor... a need to heal the wounds of a bleeding world. But the evil of the world are so much more than one or two people could hope to alleviate, and yet Nezkan and Ohlund march proudly forward... brothers in arms… weary but with deep reservoirs of compassion and strength. Some march looking for answers to questions... questions that originated deep in the Underdark… murder…. but that have now bubbled to the surface. Out of place and sometimes misunderstood, Vierna marches on in a search for truth... a vengeance denied… still to be indulged.

Still others march for honor and a sense of identity. Elwen was as much a friend to Gundren as any other, but she also searches for a severed connection to her elven heritage. The bladesong... the seamless marriage of the arcane and profane... the embodiment of the elven aestheticism... she must continue her training... for her lost mentor... and for herself. And yet others follow the silent urges of nameless… faceless beings of power for whom mortals are but marionettes… pulled to and fro on the evershifting whims of the omnipotent. Will Leomenor allow himself to be so used or will he sever the strings of futility? And finally one walks as the narrator of his own story… a grand part in a bit play. Hadarai’s observant eye sees all angles… the seen and unseen. But can the bard foretell how his own tale ends... ignominy or sublimity?

***********************************

right-aligned image
These thoughts and more propel the heroes forward and within a few hours of easy travel, they find what had been lost to time. The entrance to Gundren’s cave sits amongst the foothills of the Sword Mountains, tucked right into the base of the towering cloud breakers. The eruption of Mount Hotenow thirty years ago had caused tremendous seismic activity through the region resulting in massive rock falls to cover the base of the mountain range. It must have been pure luck indeed that revealed the already lost entrance to the dwarf and his brothers.

The widened entrance tunnel leads into a large-cavern supported by a natural pillar of rock and containing three stalagmites. As soon as you enter the cavern, a rhythmic thunder echoes throughout the mine, loud enough to make the stone underfoot shiver. The thunder rolls at a steady rhythm… two minutes of silence and then the thunder rolls.

In the western part of the cave, behind the column of rock, are three bedrolls and a heap of ordinary supplies-sacks of flour, bags of salt, casks of salted meat, lanterns, flasks of lamp oil, pickaxes, shovels, and other gear. Amid the supplies, you see the body of a dwarf miner, dead for at least a week.

The northeastern section of the cavern has collapsed, forming a ten-foot-wide, twenty-foot-deep pit. A sturdy hemp rope is tied off around a nearby stalagmite and dangles down the side of the pit, at the bottom of which is a rough-hewn tunnel heading northwest and east.
__________________
Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
I have taken The Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-13-2019, 04:20 PM
fuerdrake's Avatar
fuerdrake fuerdrake is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 5275
fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake
Posts: 3,466
Leomenor "Leo" Insil
right-aligned image


So close, Leo could almost taste the end of this mission. He wasn't sure what was supposed to happen when he finally got to the mystic place, but after these months of walking, he was finally arriving at the destination, the goal, the end.

The thunder was a bit unnerving, and Leo glanced cautiously at the ceiling trying to judge if any stalactites might come loose. Just because they had been stable for a long time didn't mean they weren't ready to fall on his head, crushing his skull, splattering ...

The warlock steeled himself.

"Give a flap down that tunnel to see what's what."
"Aye aye, 'capitan'," Vrak silently responded

Leo whispered. "Vrak is scouting a bit down the pit's tunnel. I want to search the camp, briefly."


OOC

Concentration:

Leo Bonus Action:
Leo Action: Search the stone, stalagmites, and the campsite for some clue of why he was sent here.
Leo Move:

Vrak's Move: Down into the pit and into the tunnel about 200'
Vrak Action: Searching for pits, traps, or enemies



 


STATS
 

Character Sheet
 
__________________
- - - - Fuerdrake

Last edited by fuerdrake; 08-15-2019 at 01:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-15-2019, 08:52 AM
OldSchool's Avatar
OldSchool OldSchool is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 1339
OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool
Posts: 620
Ohlund
left-aligned image

Restless, Ohlund rises early and spends the dawn hours checking over his gear. The actions are second nature now, a set of habits that are soothing, yet presage danger and death. Satisfied that all is in order, the warrior draws forth his small wooden figurine and bows his head over it, whispering the words of an old prayer that has seen him through dozens of battles and hoping that this may be the last time he says these words.

The others rise and go through their own rituals, perhaps out of habit, perhaps to stave off the nerves that set in before battle, and before long the group is in the saddle once again. Despite the danger the group is riding towards, Ohlund tries to enjoy the ride, taking in the wilderness of the foothills and the Sword Mountains that tower over them. Ohlund reflects on just how far they've come and how much they've done in the last few days, and the thought of fighting a dark elf in a magical cave brings a small smile to the man's lips. So much for a simple job. But whatever may come, the work was almost done.

Upon entering the foothills, the group quickly finds the gaping cave mouth, exactly where Gundren said it would be. The dwarf was meticulous when it came to things he was passionate about. The group dismounts and begins to edge forward, alert to the slightest sign of danger as they enter the cave. A quick scan reveals at least one body, and what seems to be the way forward, down a sink hole. Leo's pet bird, or devil, or whatever it is, flits off into the darkness, scouting ahead.

Drawing Talon Ohlund glances at the others and nods towards the cave.

"Everyone, stay in pairs if you can, or within eyesight of someone else if you need to split up. Vierna, would the Black Spider have other drow with him? Or some other minions?"

The warrior nods to Leo as he begins to move about the camp.

"I will join you and keep watch while you search."


OOC
Dice Perception check for anything unusual:
1d20+3 (5)+3 Total = 8


Stat Block
 


Character Sheet
 

Last edited by OldSchool; 08-16-2019 at 08:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-15-2019, 12:26 PM
Maladict's Avatar
Maladict Maladict is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 2784
Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict
Posts: 544
Hadarai Deorla
left-aligned image
A huge grin split Hadarai's face as they entered the cavern, and his eyes rapidly adjusted to the gloom as he tried to take in every detail. Perfect! An ominous cave for the villain to hide in, and - ooh! is that a hole? Tunnels? A dungeon?? He peered curiously towards the hole, wondering what was down there and what the drumming in the deep could be. Nothing good, I'll wager.

Hadarai moved deeper into the cavern, his eager expression faltering briefly as he nodded respectfully to the corpse, and ended up next to a stalagmite. He reached up to poke its top like a curious child. "You know, I read a story once where the heroes went to hide out in a cave much like this, but with more stalagmites and tites. Only, the thing was, it wasn't a cave at all, but a monstrous beast that tried to eat them all up!" He stamped firmly on the rock floor, as if to test it, and seemed satisfied by its solidity. "That's probably not the case here though."

Around Hadarai the adventurers were doing and saying sensible things, but he only gave them half his attention. Even after days of combat, he still didn't seem to imagine there could be any danger. He moved closer to the pit, ever curious, though quite wisely stood several feet back from the edge. The edge of that thing will collapse the instant we all huddle around to peer down it, just you wait. In preparation for the inevitable descent Hadarai rummaged in his pack and produced a hooded lantern, which he lit with an unnecessarily-dramatic snap of his fingers.

"Psst, Leo," he stage-whispered, "what does Vrak see?"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-15-2019, 08:47 PM
Elwen's Avatar
Elwen Elwen is offline
Great Wyrm
Hall of Fame DM 2011
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 11762
Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen
Posts: 10,010
Shaeria
left-aligned image
Shaeria

Shaeria's nose wrinkles at the sight of the dwarf's corpse. From its smell and current state of composition, she'd estimate the time of death about a week ago, perhaps a little more. She conjured a glowing, spectral hand to pull a tarp over the body, which would help her stomach's reaction to the gruesome sight. "They've had time to clear out the cave of any of Gundren's men. We're likely to see more bodies. Might be one of Gundren's brothers, even." All dwarves shared more than a passing familial resemblance to her eyes. Was Hadarai going to want to give this one a proper burial as well or did that only apply to those he had a hand in killing? She was curious to see how he would react, from a behavioral standpoint. She peered at him curiously a moment as they waited for Vrak's report.







Stat Block
 

Character Sheet
 

Last edited by Elwen; 08-15-2019 at 08:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-16-2019, 06:01 PM
Begon Ugo's Avatar
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo is offline
Blaaargh!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 9432
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Posts: 5,458
Cragmaw Castle: (11:40AM) 7 Kythor
right-aligned image
With a flourish only seen by his fellow elves, Hadarai lights a lantern that immediately casts a quivering light upon the dwarf body lying face down near the edge of the pit. Leo bends down to inspect the body but his attention is pulled by Vrak flapping away into the inky darkness. Looking at the body he can discern no obvious cause of death, but seeing the state of decomposition, it is obvious that the dwarf has been dead for close to a week. Ohlund comes closer and as the warlock turns the ripe corpse over onto its back, the warrior can see the immediate resemblance to the departed Gundren.

A pang of regret shoots through Ohlund, not so much Leomenor, who turns his attention from the mundane miner’s supplies and instead focuses on the dwarf’s fine leather boots. The boots are made from well-oiled leather with multiple straps for fitting, but it is the center soles of the boots that attract the shadow touched elf. The soles are carved with dwarven runes that give off a steady green glow that would not be visible when worn by a living person.

As the warlock inspects the boots of the deceased dwarf, Vrak reports back that up to one hundred feet down the eastern tunnel, the way appears clear. The imp sees no movement and the only sounds seems to be the steady booming thunder that shakes stone and dust from the ceiling of the cavern. There are tunnels that continue to the east, north and south. Peering down the northern tunnel, the imp can see a stone door in the distance. Doing the same towards the east, Vrak can see what looks like an open chamber filled with a slight greenish glow. The southern tunnel appears to lead to a cave-in.

OocOkay. I will be rolling stealth for Vrak for every 40 feet he traverses. Every square equals 10 feet. You can place your token where you want it by holding down option/Alt. Otherwise your token will snap to the corner.
__________________
Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
I have taken The Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-18-2019, 05:30 PM
Aladdin's Avatar
Aladdin Aladdin is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-15-2019
RPXP: 890
Aladdin Aladdin Aladdin Aladdin Aladdin Aladdin Aladdin
Posts: 436
Nezkan
left-aligned image
Nezkan Karduuth

Nezkan winces as the bright light Hadarai conjures sheds light on the cavern. Appearing out of the blue, his eyes dance with spots for a moment from the brightness and he blinks them away. His reptilian eyes slowly adjust to the new light and he sees the illuminated body on the rocky floor. He pads over to the corpse, where Ohlund and Leo stand and he sees the face, clearly reminiscent of Gundren’s heavy set features, ”Do you think...?” he leaves the question unfinished and instead kneels briefly. He reaches out a claw and lightly touches the body’s forehead, a murmured prayer on his lips, whispered softly and privately.

He stands back up and stalk off, a grimace on his face as Leo inspects the body’s boots. A morbid affair, but not important. Instead Nezkan leaves the two men to it, and he wanders toward the northwestern edge of the cavern, shield held ready and claw resting on his axe. He peers into the dimly lit cavern, eyes scanning for any details before he calls out, ”Does anyone see anything?”

OOC
Dice Perception to NW of cavern:
1d20+1 (17)+1 Total = 18


Stat Block
 

Character Sheet
 
__________________
I Have Taken The Oath of Sangus
Nezkan Karduuth in Lost Mines of Phandelver
Iados Open in Curse of Strahd

Last edited by Aladdin; 08-18-2019 at 05:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-18-2019, 11:31 PM
fuerdrake's Avatar
fuerdrake fuerdrake is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 5275
fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake
Posts: 3,466
Leomenor "Leo" Insil
right-aligned image


"So many things glowing green," Leo concludes his relay of what Vrak's report.

Holding a boot up to Shaeria, Leo asks, "What do you make of this?"


In the darkness, Vrak becomes an invisible spider who crawls towards the green light to investigate.




OOC

So you all know what Begon wrote above from Vrak.
.

Concentration:

Leo Bonus Action:
Leo Action:
Leo Move:

Vrak Action: Transform Spider
Vrak's Move: Investigating, looking for traps, people.




 


STATS
 

Character Sheet
 
__________________
- - - - Fuerdrake
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-19-2019, 07:45 PM
Elwen's Avatar
Elwen Elwen is offline
Great Wyrm
Hall of Fame DM 2011
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 11762
Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen
Posts: 10,010
Shaeria
left-aligned image
Shaeria

Shaeria nods to herself. No burial seemed forthcoming for the fallen dwarf, and Leo was already working to liberate the dead man's boots. Another puzzle to decipher, the pattern of how the dead were treated by half-humans. The boots themselves presented a far more interesting riddle and she peered at them with undisguised curiosity. "Obviously enchanted, yes...though the specific nature of the enchantment escapes me without more study. Given time, I could tell you more but for now, I can only guess. Traditionally, such enchantments on boots would serve to enhance one's mobility. Some of the more powerful pairs can make their wearer levitate or walk on water, for example. Some simply enhance one's speed, how far one can leap, or how long in a day one can march without getting tired." She taps her chin thoughtfully as she glances back to the fallen dwarf. "Though that last one would probably be redundant given a dwarf's physiology," she continues to speculate. "I did read once of a pair of boots that allowed one to walk up walls as if they were level ground, which would have all sorts of interesting applications in the domain of mining...Of course, one must wonder why the murderer did not take something like this for his or herself. Whatever the enchantment might be, they are valuable. Are there taboos against removing a fallen adversaries footwear in any cultures?" Her academic mind wanders through what she had already read, the question of what to do with the unfortunate dwarf's body already forgotten as new puzzles abound.







Stat Block
 

Character Sheet
 

Last edited by Elwen; 08-19-2019 at 07:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-20-2019, 01:36 AM
fuerdrake's Avatar
fuerdrake fuerdrake is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 5275
fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake fuerdrake
Posts: 3,466
Leomenor "Leo" Insil
right-aligned image


Leo states the obvious, as he sometimes does. "People die for many reasons, not just murder."

A brief pause, "Or combat."

"As for taboos, well that will have to wait. There seem to be a lot of things glowing green, and I was wondering why."

OOC

So you all know what Begon wrote above from Vrak.
.

Concentration:

Leo Bonus Action:
Leo Action:
Leo Move:

Vrak Action: Transform Spider
Vrak's Move: Investigating, looking for traps, people.




 


STATS
 

Character Sheet
 
__________________
- - - - Fuerdrake
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-20-2019, 01:30 PM
OldSchool's Avatar
OldSchool OldSchool is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 1339
OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool
Posts: 620
Ohlund
left-aligned image

Ohlund can only gaze at the dwarf's face, sadness etched on his own features as the others examine his boots. It's clear this is one of Gundren's brothers, and so Ohlund nods at Nezkan and kneels next to the dwarf's head to murmur a brief prayer, beseeching his ancestors to guide his spirit to eternal rest.

The warrior rises and listens to Shaeria's words with some interest, but as she finishes Ohlund clears his throat and interjects.

"Normally I would disagree with removing the boots, but we do not know what lies ahead, and any of these supplies may prove critical. I would ask, though, that we return such personal effects to Gundren when this is all done. For now someone should make use of them and we should press on. Leo, is it safe for us to descend that rope? "


OOC


Stat Block
 


Character Sheet
 
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-25-2019, 09:35 PM
Begon Ugo's Avatar
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo is offline
Blaaargh!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 9432
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Posts: 5,458
Cragmaw Castle: (12:50AM) 7 KythorVrak crawls forward towards the glowing green illumination off towards the west. As Leo waits for a report, the party shimmies down the still attached rope into the collapsed section of the cavern. Many tunnels intersect at this natural, thirty-foot-high cavern. The walls are carved with simple reliefs showing dwarf and gnome miners hard at work. Below them, nearly two dozen skeletons in rusted scraps of armor are scattered across the cavern floor. Some are dwarf skeletons, while others are orc remains. Half a dozen large brass lanterns stand in niches or on ledges around the cavern, but none are lit.


OocRemember, squares equal 10 feet. I assume that Leo has the boots. They are While you wear these boots, your walking speed becomes 30 feet, unless your walking speed is higher, and your speed isn't reduced if you are encumbered or wearing Heavy Armor. In addition, you can jump three times the normal distance, though you can't jump farther than your remaining Movement would allow.boots of Striding and Springing. They have to be attuned so you will need another short rest to use them. If you can, please make sure to update the map with your token.
__________________
Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
I have taken The Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Begon Ugo; 08-26-2019 at 08:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-26-2019, 06:46 PM
Maladict's Avatar
Maladict Maladict is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 2784
Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict Maladict
Posts: 544
Hadarai Deorla
left-aligned image
Hadarai grimaced to himself as his turn came to climb down the rope. He'd always hated this activity. He knew the technique, but the simple truth was that he just wasn't strong. Taking the rope in hand, he bent all his will to not embarrassing himself in front of the adventurers, and to his great surprise it mostly worked. His straining arms held it together long enough that when his grip did give out he was close enough to the floor to land gracefully, almost as if he had intended the drop.

Holding his lantern high, Hadarai quickly stepped away from the rope to look around the area. Abandoned or overrun dwarven mine, fantastic! He peered curiously at the bas reliefs, wondering idly how long it had taken the inhabitants to decorate all the walls like that. As he wandered along the wall his feet tripped over a long bone, and his attention switched to the remains. Now what do we have here?


OOCCouple of questions, Begon:
Are we able to tell what species (roughly) the bones are from? Are they all from the same species?
Do the lanterns along the wall have oil in them? If they do Hadarai will light some.
Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-26-2019, 07:36 PM
Elwen's Avatar
Elwen Elwen is offline
Great Wyrm
Hall of Fame DM 2011
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 11762
Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen
Posts: 10,010
Shaeria
left-aligned image
Shaeria

The rope...another bit of physical tedium that even a novice mage could avoid with a bit of magic. Shaeria hesitates, glancing at the rope distrustfully. She almost offers to float the lot of them down with a spell she had prepared for just such an occasion, but seeing Hadarai take to the rope with no trouble, she decides against it. From the look of him, he enjoyed such tasks as much as she did, and she didn't want to squander the magical resources if he voiced no complaint. With a small sigh, she follows in his wake, lowering herself carefully down the rope until she touches solid ground once more. She examines the dwarven carvings, wishing once more that their former employer had opted to come with them. She would have loved to hear more about the history of the markings, their significance. The skeletons cause her to pause and she peers at them curiously. They had clearly been dead a great deal longer than the unfortunate dwarf at the entrance. Were they remnants from the battle that had caused this mine to be lost from history until recently? There was clearly much work for a historian of the region, many gaps to be filled in the record.

"Perhaps ancestors of the orcs we fought...a cycle of conflict as old as the land itself..." she murmurs, levitating an orc skull with a small, glowing hand in front of her to look at it from each angle. The fissure along the back of the skull confirm her suspicions that this one did not die a peaceful death.







Stat Block
 

Character Sheet
 

Last edited by Elwen; 09-02-2019 at 05:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-27-2019, 08:33 AM
OldSchool's Avatar
OldSchool OldSchool is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-20-2019
RPXP: 1339
OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool OldSchool
Posts: 620
Ohlund
left-aligned image

Having caught his breath from the exertions of climbing down a rope in metal armor, Ohlund settles his shield and draws his sword, wary of the skeletons. The warrior prods at the nearest pile of bones with his sword tip, but relaxes when he sees Shaeria inspecting a skull.

"I suppose these are simply skeletons. I have no fear of the dead, but after what we have seen in the last few days...."

The warrior trails off, clearly on high alert. Glancing at the passages that branch off of their chamber, Ohlund makes a slow circuit, trying to see if anything distinguishes one tunnel from another.

OOC
Dice Perception Check:
1d20+3 (15)+3 Total = 18
for anything that might hint at what lies down the different tunnels. Sounds, smells, light, etc.

Stat Block
 


Character Sheet
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:57 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB