Notices

Old 09-05-2019, 02:44 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Cheshire Cheshire
Writing stories from other games?

I am a DM for a 5e DnD group and I was wondering if there was place that I could write stories from the group that I am running. I don't know if that is a thing here. I may try my hand at DMing here in the future.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:33 PM
evil daystar

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 39046
Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera
What kind of stories are you talking about? There is The Library for any stories you want to tell, but if you're thinking more like the logs or highlights from IRL games (or just the funny moments), most people keep those in their game forum with their play-by-post threads, which obviously you don't have because it's not a PbP game. I think there may be a "funniest moments" thread around here somewhere, but you'd have to find it.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:51 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 17000
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
I'll also add a shameless plug for the site, community supporters have their own private threads that you can do with whatever you wish!

I use mine to store quotes, stolen formatting, advanced game posts, and rough drafts of character applications. I also have a shameless pile of file attachments for handy picture posting!

Good luck out there chummer!
Old 09-20-2019, 10:40 PM
Man or Machine?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23321
Azariah Azariah Azariah Azariah Azariah Azariah Azariah Azariah Azariah Azariah Azariah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire View Post
I am a DM for a 5e DnD group and I was wondering if there was place that I could write stories from the group that I am running. I don't know if that is a thing here. I may try my hand at DMing here in the future.
There are some DMs that have blogs where they summarize each session as if they were writing a book. It's a great idea, and something that could be implemented here. You would need to choose the appropriate forum. The Library could be that place or you may be able to create your own game forum. I'm sure that could be accommodated.