RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 01-18-2016, 10:29 AM
in the damned

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5062
Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned
We could use some new blood! Pile in with your new Reign of Winter build and throw level 1 characters against each other!
Old 01-21-2016, 01:59 AM
in the damned

Tools
User Statistics
Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned Legioned
We need some new blood, stir some things up. Anyone game?
Old 01-22-2016, 12:16 PM
in the damned

Tools
User Statistics
Anyone want to come face our newest level 1? Submit your build and get it reviewed during the day today, have your first fight tonight!
Old 01-26-2016, 12:44 PM
in the damned

Tools
User Statistics
Things slowing down in other games? Pop into the arena. It's a little dusty this week, but some blood pumping action might be what everyone needs.
Old 01-28-2016, 02:29 PM
in the damned

Tools
User Statistics
We have a couple new starting players! Now is the time to throw your level 1 down the gauntlet.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:55 PM
in the damned

Tools
User Statistics
I have been lax in a good post bump! We have an active level 1 just waiting for an opponent, jump in today!
Old 02-04-2016, 11:59 AM
in the damned

Tools
User Statistics
There are level 1 through 5's ready for a new up and comer! Make your place in the arena and see if you can beat the diverse builds that are the makeup of the current arena.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:24 AM
in the damned

Tools
User Statistics
A lot of active battles right now, come and lurk to see if it would be a good fit for you!
Old 02-10-2016, 09:55 PM
in the damned

Tools
User Statistics
Come on in. Even if just to lurk and see the rules questions that come up and the conversations around them. Everyone around is friendly and active!
Old 02-13-2016, 07:45 PM
in the damned

Tools
User Statistics
Confident in your level 1 build? Fight a level 2, see if it can really hold its own.
Old 02-13-2016, 07:52 PM
Next year is Tampa!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 64450
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
I recommend these games...

great places to have fun, meet people, make friends, and try things out you'd never try in a game.

Just pure fun!
Old 02-15-2016, 11:19 PM
in the damned

Tools
User Statistics
Seriously, I learned all the complex nuances of Pathfinder rules through this game. Even the basic things that people get locked in - like grappling. C'mon in, try something you've never done before.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:23 PM
Next year is Tampa!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 64450
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Like the E6 3.5 game, you learn something new all the time. Somebody shows up with a build or a tactic, and you think "wait, no... that can't..."

and then you find out it can.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:36 PM
Wandering Sage

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2266
Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid Nomadic druid
this reminds me so heavily of the Core Colosseum I played back on the wizards website that I feel must toss my hat into the ring...
Old 02-16-2016, 10:04 PM
in the damned

Tools
User Statistics
Come on in! Follow the link in my signature, or the link on the first page.