Game Thread Chapter 1: To Cross the Dragonwall - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Heroes of the Purple Wastes
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 05-12-2020, 04:07 PM
Miss Nomer's Avatar
Miss Nomer Miss Nomer is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-28-2020
RPXP: 471
Miss Nomer Miss Nomer Miss Nomer Miss Nomer Miss Nomer
Posts: 164
Haj
right-aligned image
Haj falls in step a few feet away from Tajsa almost as soon as the "I'm ready," parts from her lips. With all of her belongings tucked away in her pack, as well as the tent and the armory of weapons she was carrying, Haj's luggage almost certainly outweighs the woman herself. Heaven knows how she manages to carry it at all, let alone without staggering like a drunk under all its weight.

While Tajsa looks around at who else is joining, Haj too glances around, her eyes searching for one in particular, the redheaded woman called Alena. She is partly interested in the woman's wellbeing, but even more interested in avoiding the woman getting to close to her. There was something about Alena that put Haj on edge. It wasn't something frightening, per se... only something nagging, like a tiny pebble stuck in one's shoe.

Haj takes a deep breath through her nose, preparing herself mentally for the trip. One last leg of the journey, and then she'd be free.

"Ready."

 
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 05-12-2020, 11:31 PM
briar's Avatar
briar briar is online now
Inter-dimensional Witch
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-29-2020
RPXP: 1085
briar briar briar briar briar briar briar briar
Posts: 207
Molly Tespin
right-aligned image
Molly Tespin
Half-Elf Paladin/Rogue
Oath of Vengeance

HP: 42 -- AC: 15
Passive Perception: 10
Lay on Hands: 15 / 15
There was a heavy, resounding thud, Molly's old, beaten-up, worn out pack hit the inside wall of one of the wagons, followed closely by a heavy, two-handed hammer. Though a crude, blunt-faced instrument, it bore a curiously fine trim that wrapped almost all the way around the head and the top-most part of the shaft, looking like something vaguely resembling a draconic form. A small rope cord dangled near shaft's neck, and attached to that a small rabbit's foot and a little silver tag with a light embossment of "Never Stop"text in Celestial written upon it. Something had been written on the other side as well but it looked as though it had been scratched off.

Molly herself followed the satchel, a stout boarding ax clinging by the haft to one side of her waist and a grim-looking scimitar-like sword bouncing against the other as she stepped inside. These, too, she soon removed and leaned with the hammer, tieing loosely together with what looked like an old belt strap.

As she plopped down and leaned back, she opened one eye, staring at the individual across from her. "...whot?" she demanded venomously, the perturbed feelings of having to accept this job still bubbling in her prideful heart. When the individual looked away, she snickered inwardly and crossed her arms, looking once again like ever the unapproachable rapscallion as she always seemed.

Last edited by briar; 05-12-2020 at 11:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 05-13-2020, 01:33 PM
Jennifer's Avatar
Jennifer Jennifer is offline
Queen of Mischief
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-28-2020
RPXP: 3862
Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer
Posts: 3,635
To the wall
left-aligned image
'Tanni spent the time waiting for the others to prepare to leave, quietly moving all of her travel snacks and trinkets off the adjoining seat on her wagon and stored them along the cupboard lining the back. The cupboard had jute ties to keep them from falling off, but she had often found it easier to just let it roll around the floor as she never had a passenger.

Now she expected, and invited, Lath to join her in the wagon. As such, it should be neat and tidy. Besides, these merchant caravans never moved that fast, one could easily stand in the wagon and retrieve an item if one wanted too, without much risk of hitting a bump, and even if you did, you'd just land your rump on the bench a bit harder than expected. Twas no harm at all.


Dicage and OOC
 


Character Demographics
 
__________________
My first born, born male @ 1:43am 11 Jan, 2020 - 7lbs 3oz Luc (Luke) Ignatius (surname)
Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist.
Children already know that dragons exist!
Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 05-14-2020, 09:41 AM
ihinka's Avatar
ihinka ihinka is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-29-2020
RPXP: 3667
ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka
Posts: 1,315
Onward!
right-aligned image
Alena felt the tension drain from her body as she sank deeper and deeper into her meditative state. She could feel Sounetar's presence at the back of her mind. She knew her patron would not interrupt her ritual unless it was absolutely necessary. But this was also how Alena communed with Sounetar, so feeling her presence during a meditation was a given. It was also reassuring. Being so close to her guiding spirit. To the entity that had followed her across distances who knew how vast. To her guiding light on a never-ending road of redemption.

So just like the meditation helped ease Alena's tension and calmed her spirit and mind, so too did Sounetar's presence.

What felt like an eternity into the practice a scent invaded Alena's senses. The now familiar, sweet scent of Lath. The lad was somewhere close, the vampiress could feel it. Her sense of smell so acute, she could pinpoint the young man's location with infallible accuracy. The blood cleric felt a tug. The allure ever-present. But she resisted. Whatever the lad was doing out here, it was his own private business and Alena didn't have the right to intrude upon him simply because she wanted to partake of his internal fluids. Badly!

Instead the cleric captain took great care to pull out of her meditative state ever so slowly. Allowing awareness of her surroundings to penetrate her other senses. She could hear the croup gathering to depart and knew it was time to get moving. Standing up, she collected her things and headed for the wagon that she deemed contained neither Lath nor Haj. Better safe than sorry.

Inside she found the blond rapscallion who was in the process of telling some poor soul off. The other party quickly drew their gaze away just as Alena settled across from the rowdy woman. Her eyes shone with amusement as she beheld the rogue. Her lip curled into a nonchalant grin. The red around her amber eyes glistening with devilish mirth.

"Not much of a people person, I see." Alena's respectful tone nonetheless managed to betrayed her amusement.


OOC
 


Character Details
 
__________________
How do you wanna do this?!
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 05-15-2020, 03:03 AM
briar's Avatar
briar briar is online now
Inter-dimensional Witch
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-29-2020
RPXP: 1085
briar briar briar briar briar briar briar briar
Posts: 207
Molly Tespin
right-aligned image
Molly Tespin
Half-Elf Paladin/Rogue
Oath of Vengeance

HP: 42 -- AC: 15
Passive Perception: 10
Lay on Hands: 15 / 15
Molly almost didn't notice when Alena addressed her, having thought that this crew, like most others, was more likely to ignore her presence; at least until she broke something she hadn't intended to. Thus she almost assumed the woman was talking to someone else until she happened to spy the scarlet-haired woman's gaze fixed on her.

She turned to meet her amber gaze, Molly's own crystal-blue orbs seeming to be in direct contrast to her observer, as were the strange, almost tangible auras that each of them bore. Alena didn't look away from her scoffing demeanor, which made Molly a little pensive, though it seemed they both had similar effects on people, no doubt for very different reasons. This woman was plenty social, whereas Molly kept people at as much a distance as she could manage.

After a moment of strained silence, she wrinkled her nose, and her harsh, twanging tongue bellowed a response, "Yeah? And wot if I'm not? You got a problem with that, Red?" The words came out in a spitting tone, though clearly as a reflex. Anyone could tell that she wasn't in the best of moods, as her mind was still in turmoil over that other woman's enigmatic way of dealing with things.

Still, Molly could respect someone with the emotional fortitude to brave her callous demeanor, and she softened if only a little.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 05-15-2020, 12:30 PM
Nade's Avatar
Nade Nade is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-29-2020
RPXP: 4034
Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade
Posts: 1,662
The Journey Begins
right-aligned image

It was at that precise moment that Ma Chung-Ying came out of the building along with Vanithessa. Without a word she joined the others outside the wagon. Regarding the rest of them with a cool gaze, Ma Chung-Ying inclined his head slightly to say goodbye.

With a nod, Haldemar looked to the proprietor, secretly wondering at the man.

What demons drive you to hide out here in a wasteland away from everyone and everything?

It was a question that he would not be able to answer.

Climbing onto the wagon seat, he took the reins.

Stepping forwards the dark haired proprietor spoke. ”The Dragonwall is five days travel east at walking pace. If I were you I would take great care, the deserts conceal many dangers underneath it’s sands.”

Turning the corners of his mouth upwards in a slight smile, Ma Chung-Ying turned and headed back inside the Inn.

Little did the adventurers realise that it would not be the last time that they would see the enigmatic innkeeper......

Not so far away, as he sat in his room, Black Bart propped his chin up in his hands. His eyes smouldered with anger at the humiliation he had suffered earlier. The first clue that he had that someone had entered his room was when he heard the door swing open. Broken from his reverie, Black Bart looked up, and his eyes widened in surprise.

"You," he hissed in surprise.

Yet, as the shadowy figure approached him, Black Bart could not take his eyes off the form. He listened as the figure began to speak.

"Have you ever heard the saying revenge is a dish best served cold?"

Bart inclined his head, gesturing for the figure to continue. And continue they did.

"This is what I offer you. The chance for vengeance. And all you have to do is one small thing for me."

Bart waved his hand as he continued to listen.

And as the figure leaned in to whisper in his ear, his eyes burned with the promise of revenge.

***

There will come a time when you are lost, and you have nowhere left to go. This girl.....she will show you the way.

During the first part of the journey east, Lath sat next to Tanni. He kept his thoughts very much to himself during the journey, however occasionally he found his eyes drifting across to the dark haired elven girl. She certainly seemed to carry herself with the air of nobility that set her apart from the others, with perhaps the exception of the strange woman who called herself Tsenya.

Tsenya, for her part, did not travel inside the wagon. Carrying the wagon and its load, it had travelled across the desert at walking pace. Tsenya had used the opportunity to walk besides the wagon. She did not speak, instead she simply walked at the side of it. Occasionally she would glance behind her across the desert before looking back ahead again.

If there was anything that she expected to see, it was obvious that it had not appeared.

For its part, ever since the small stop-off known as the Bitter Well Oasis had long disappeared into the horizon, the scenery had been replaced by the scorching, shifting orange sands of the desert. On either side, sand dunes stretched as far as the eye could see. Every so often a small gust of wind would blow some of the motes of sand up into the air, carrying them almost like little droplets of water before dropping them off back into the main body of the desert. If there was an end to the desert or the scorching heat then it was impossible to see. The temperature was incredibly warm, almost to an uncomfortable level, although the interior of the wagon allowed a small amount of relief from the terrible heat.

Haldemar’s voice, sudden in its intensity broke the silence.

Realising that he had been staring at Tanni, Lath flushed slightly and looked over to the merchant. Overhead the sun was shining brightly in the sky. It was midday, and they had been travelling for a few hours since leaving the outpost.

”What is......?”

He began but never finished as Haldemar cut him off. “Hush. Something is wrong. Can you see it?”

Eyes scanning the horizon, Lath glanced from left to right as he disembarked from the back of the wagon as it stopped suddenly. He shook his head. Whatever it was that had got the merchant's attention, he could not see it.
__________________
GM: What Lies Beneath - a Gothic Horror role-playing extravaganza

GM: Heroes of the Purple Waste: - an enchanted adventure in a faraway land of mystical promise

Last edited by Nade; 05-15-2020 at 12:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 05-17-2020, 09:48 AM
briar's Avatar
briar briar is online now
Inter-dimensional Witch
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-29-2020
RPXP: 1085
briar briar briar briar briar briar briar briar
Posts: 207
Molly Tespin
right-aligned image
Molly Tespin
Half-Elf Paladin/Rogue
Oath of Vengeance

HP: 42 -- AC: 15
Passive Perception: 10
Lay on Hands: 15 / 15
Molly let out a sneeze, which seemed uncharacteristic of her for some reason. Was there a cat nearby or something?

Her response seemed to put Alena off from continuing whatever conversation might have come about thereafter, to which Molly simply closed her eyes and leaned back, likely one of the few individuals on the trip not particularly bothered by the heat. One might not think that life at sea--the life that she had previously lead prior to coming to this hell-scape--would have much in the way of heat hazards, but spend a clear, warm day on the deck of a ship and one will find themselves either learning to dress for the occasion and bear the sweat, or wind up dressed down to their skivvies and trying to dive into the sea to alleviate their woes.

As the wagon lurched to a stop, the half-elf started a little, snarling. It wasn't nearly time to camp, and she found herself mumbling a little as she looked out the back of the wagon to see if she could see what was happening.

After a moment, however, she pounded her fist on the inside wall of the wagon, her raspy voice called out to the driver. "Ay! Wots'a hold-up? It's only been a coupla hours!"
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 05-18-2020, 09:50 AM
In the Mix's Avatar
In the Mix In the Mix is offline
Chocolate Chips
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-29-2020
RPXP: 4843
In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix
Posts: 2,547
left-aligned image


Before they begin.Tajsa felt the tiny pull of her lips lifting into a smile as Haj comes to stand beside her. But the smile quickly fades away, as she notes the woman is looking for another. With a weary sigh, she tosses her pack behind the seat of the first wagon, then takes her place beside the driver, pulling an arrow out and knocking it. If anything unexpected came upon them, she wanted to be able to react quickly.


On the road again...Tajsa sat at the head of the wagon, constantly looking out into the distance. Being here, in this desert, brought back memories of home. It had been years since she lived in her own desert, that she had forgotten how it felt. Following Haj's example, Tajsa used her cloak to wrap around her, pulling the hood over her head to guard against the overbearing sun. It was peaceful here. Beautiful even. As the caravan continued on, Tajsa found herself daydreaming back to her childhood, remembering her mother's lessons in hunting, her father showing her how sow the fertile earth near the oasis.

The sudden stopping of the wagon jarred Tajsa back to the present, and her bow immediately lifted, the string pulled back, and
Dice Perception:
1d20+6 (19)+6 Total = 25
her eyes scanning over the desert, and the skies, to find the reason they were stopping. "What is it?" she hissed, not knowing what it was they were looking for.


 

 

 

Last edited by In the Mix; 05-19-2020 at 01:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 05-19-2020, 07:23 AM
Miss Nomer's Avatar
Miss Nomer Miss Nomer is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-28-2020
RPXP: 471
Miss Nomer Miss Nomer Miss Nomer Miss Nomer Miss Nomer
Posts: 164
Haj
right-aligned image
Haj takes a little more time than Tajsa to load her crossbow. The mechanism that locks the weapon in place makes the string just a little tighter, a little clumsier. But what it sacrifices in speed it makes up for in self-reliance, requiring none of Hajís strength or attention to remain ready to fire.

The mamluk hops out of the back of the wagon and places one hand on Lathís shoulder, discouraging him from wandering in search of Haldemarís source of discontent. ĒUse the wagon for cover,Ē she says. She cannot see the source either, but if it has the merchant worried, the theory of bandits enters her mind as a distinct possibility. Not seeing any weapons to speak of on his person, Haj reaches forward her other hand, offering him the crossbow. If he takes it, she taps at the quiver of bolts at her side, not removing it for him, but only indicating them should he need to draw another, hoping to keep him close to her side.

Haj removes her hand from Lathís shoulder and draws the longbow from her back, knocking an arrow as she studies the dune-riddled horizon.

OOC
Dice Perception:
1d20+4 (7)+4 Total = 11

 
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 05-21-2020, 01:04 PM
Jennifer's Avatar
Jennifer Jennifer is offline
Queen of Mischief
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-28-2020
RPXP: 3862
Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer
Posts: 3,635
To the wall
left-aligned image
'Tanni quietly contented herself with the company of a cute boy next to her, and the quietness of the desert around her.

She was not too experienced in desert travels, but they were in convoy, so that should be negated merely because of the number of people present and the collective experience of all. Hers, of course, was not the only wagon, and hers was not an armored wagon either. She never considered using it for more than conveyance or shelter from the occasional storm; so why would it be more than canvas and timbers?

Mere hours after leaving the oasis, the convoy leader stops the troop. Haldemar was talking about something, not that 'Tanni could see it.

Still, she hoped she was prepared for what was to come. The convoy leader, upset at the delayed leaving, would not have stopped without cause. Cause, inevitably meant something concerning.


Dicage and OOC
 


Character Demographics
 
__________________
My first born, born male @ 1:43am 11 Jan, 2020 - 7lbs 3oz Luc (Luke) Ignatius (surname)
Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist.
Children already know that dragons exist!
Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed!
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 05-22-2020, 07:19 AM
ihinka's Avatar
ihinka ihinka is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-29-2020
RPXP: 3667
ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka ihinka
Posts: 1,315
To see the world in a grain of sand!
right-aligned image
"Yeah? And wot if I'm not? You got a problem with that, Red?"

Alena grinned at the nickname the blond had given her so offhandedly. Her cunning eyes kept peering into the woman across. She couldn't help but think that once one got past the crunchy exterior of the blond, they'd find a surprisingly soft interior. Of course, she could be totally wrong. But Alena had lived with monsters for the better part of her life and somehow this prickly woman across from her didn't give off such a vibe. She appeared broody and cross. Abrasive and not overly concerned with tactfulness and being polite. But the blood cleric failed to notice anything truly malicious about the blond.

So absorbed was Alena in her perusal of Molly, she failed to notice the caravan had stopped moving. It was, in fact, her companion's voice that pulled her out of her reverie.

"Ay! Wots'a hold-up? It's only been a coupla hours!"

A bit put off that her Dis what happens when you roll a 9 on your hearing perception. With full Guidance to boot too!hearing hadn't alerted her to anything suspicious ahead of time, Alena rose slowly and exited the wagon without so much as a rustle of fabric. "I'll go see what's the hold up." The cleric murmured so that only Molly could hear her. She moved to the side of the wagon and noticed Haj handing a crossbow to Lath, who looked decidedly uncomfortable with the weapon in his arms. The vampire's nostrils flared in that split second of seeing the two people who would be a constant test to the strength of her will standing next to one other. For a brief second the hunger pulsed in Alena's eyes, but quieted down as soon as she diverted her gaze away from the duo. She didn't move too far off from her own wagon as she tried to listen for the reason they'd stopped in the middle of nowhere. But try as she might the vampiress couldn't filter out all the ambient noises as easily as usual. Not especially when they were competing for attention with Alena's own blood rushing through her veins, due to the sustained thirst.

Out of sheer habit the cleric captain put her shield up with her right hand, while her left held her battle axe with a relaxed grip, pointing down, towards the sea of sand. Alena's burning eyes scanned the horizon in the hope of seeing something her taxed years might have missed.



OOC
 


Character Details
 
__________________
How do you wanna do this?!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 05-23-2020, 10:52 AM
Nade's Avatar
Nade Nade is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-29-2020
RPXP: 4034
Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade Nade
Posts: 1,662
Standstill
right-aligned image

”Stop,” Tsenya’s voice was soft, yet it carried with it the hard tint of authority.

She held her hand up, gesturing for the group to stop.

To her left, Haj handed over a crossbow to Lath. Accepting it with a thin smile of thanks, he held the weapon somewhat clumsily in his hands. It was certainly evident that he had never wielded a weapon before of its type. Nodding his head to Haj, he opened his mouth as if to say something before quickly shutting it again.

”Quiet,” she whispered as Molly called out from inside the carriage, knowing full well what lay in front of them and indeed, just how much trouble they were in.

”Do not move at all if you value your life and ours.”

Glancing over to her right, her eyes met Haldemar’s, and she nodded her head. Haldemar, understanding the look, blanched as he sat atop the carriageway, pulling the reins up to stop the horses from moving. Narrowing her eyes, she scanned the orange sand dunes in front of her. She sensed, more than saw, Tajsa ready her bow. Tsenya shook her head slightly.

”Your weapons will not help you here archer,” finally, Tsenya pointed at a spot ahead of them in the distance. ”There. Do you see?”

Tsenya saw. It was faint, but it was there. A slight movement under the surface of the sand. Grains of sand shifted up into the air by the motion of someone.....something that moved underneath the ground. She shook her head again.

”Do not raise your voice above a whisper. It will hear you,” she lowered her hand. ”If we make a single step, we will run the risk of it sensing us. And if it does......” she swallowed as her voice trailed off before she glanced over at Haldemar again.

”We’re trapped.”

 
__________________
GM: What Lies Beneath - a Gothic Horror role-playing extravaganza

GM: Heroes of the Purple Waste: - an enchanted adventure in a faraway land of mystical promise

Last edited by Nade; 05-23-2020 at 02:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 05-24-2020, 07:16 PM
In the Mix's Avatar
In the Mix In the Mix is offline
Chocolate Chips
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-29-2020
RPXP: 4843
In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix
Posts: 2,547
left-aligned image


Just great!Tajsa's eyes widen as she sees what Tsenya sees. "Sandworm. F-" Slowly she lowers her bow, but still grips the handle and leaves the arrow knocked, just in case. Slowly she turns to look to the others, her eyebrow raised, silently asking the only question on her mind. ~Anyone have any bright ideas?

She remembered Daddy telling her of them, when she was a child. And she thought she had seen one far off in the distance, but none ever came close enough to her home to learn how to deal with one. She then slowly turned her attention to the horses. Silently she wondered if one of them could ride out, drawing the great beast away from the others. Of course, that would likely be suicide, for both the rider and the horse.

~ Besides, Haj likely wouldn't like that idea. she thought to herself.


 

 

 
__________________
Has taken the Oath of Sangus.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 05-24-2020, 09:10 PM
briar's Avatar
briar briar is online now
Inter-dimensional Witch
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-29-2020
RPXP: 1085
briar briar briar briar briar briar briar briar
Posts: 207
Molly Tespin
right-aligned image
Molly Tespin
Half-Elf Paladin/Rogue
Oath of Vengeance

HP: 42 -- AC: 15
Passive Perception: 10
Lay on Hands: 15 / 15
Molly surmises the situation involves some 'thing' from what Tsenya said, but it didn't dawn on her that it might be a sandworm until Tajsa spoke. She, too, had heard stories of such beasts, though their like existed in all manner of terrains save for one, and she sighed deeply at the fact that she was in the back of a caravan in the desert instead of safely within the hull of a galleon at sea.

Molly enjoyed a sporting challenge, but she wasn't stupid. This thing had a clear terrain advantage, and she couldn't dive into the sand like she could the ocean. What's more, the caution of their enigmatic 'leader' disconcerted her; if the all-knowing Tsenya was against a confrontation, Molly rather doubted their chances of survival, and she was not about to die in some god-forsaken desert.

She thought about what the group might do in this situation, but she came up short and shrugged, whispering, 'Why don't we jus' wait for it t' leave? Or go 'round it?' The only other option to her would be the same as Tajsa's: have someone, or something, lead it away. She eyed one of the horses. If nothing else...

Last edited by briar; 05-24-2020 at 09:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 05-26-2020, 04:10 PM
Miss Nomer's Avatar
Miss Nomer Miss Nomer is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-28-2020
RPXP: 471
Miss Nomer Miss Nomer Miss Nomer Miss Nomer Miss Nomer
Posts: 164
Haj
right-aligned image
With a deep breath, Haj relaxes herself and lowers the longbow. If the creature is burrowed, there isn't much she can do about it.

The desert around Huzuz had its own share of burrowers... although nothing so massive that it might eat an entire wagon. She was somewhat out of her depths in this instance. That said, if they kept still, they had plenty of time. Water and food would be used up, but those could be replenished by those with enough knowledge of the environment.

 

Last edited by Miss Nomer; 05-26-2020 at 04:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:40 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB