Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Serenity > Freedom's Flight
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Sep 2nd, 2022, 04:52 PM
Pretty cool Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13455
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
John WilliamsWhen the Captain calls everyone up to the mess, John quickly sets up a kickball game in the mostly empty hold and puts away the instruments. He pokes his head up the stairwell, finding the mess by luck more than anything, just in time for Kierra to start her speech. While she speaks John takes a look in the refrigerator for a drink. Singing's thirsty work, but he's not ready to crack open a bottle of whiskey quite yet.

Settling for a simple glass of water, he takes a seat at the table to listen. Once he's done, and most of the others have had their say, he'll pipe in with his own two silver.

"Everythin's a skill luv." He says in response to Kierra's commentary about being new at captaining a ship. "Nobody should expect you to be good at somethin you've never done before."
He leans his chair back onto two legs, preening slightly as he adjusts the collar of his stylish tan/yellow trenchcoat.
"May just have a little experience in leadership positions myself, so if you want any advice or full on training, I'm your lad. Never captained a ship before, mind, but I've fronted a band, run a business, led a rioting mob or two. You know, the usual."
He takes a sip of water, to give himself a pause, and his face grows perhaps the most serious people have seen it yet.
"As for shady business. I was oping to have this little conversation with everyone, so as we can get things clear on what I will and won't do. I'm a man as ave lived on the shady side as often as not. Comes with growing up on your own rather than having any silver spoons. I'm comfortable there. Know people. Some of them are decent souls, some're monsters, and most are just trying to get by as best they can, just like everywhere else."
He pauses. How to put this next part in a way that won't piss off his new boss.
"We didn't go to any great depth in my lil job interview. I'm here to be your negotiator and talker. Whatever else needs doing when you don't need my words as well. That said, there are plenty of things I just won't do.
I'm not a man'o violence. Not against it precisely, just not my jam. I can defend myself, pull the trigger if necessary, but if you're planning on raising a band of mercenary assassins, I'll likely be getting off with Dade. I also don't do the darker side of the criminal world. Won't trade in poisons, slaves, or the more indiscriminate weaponry."

He brings his chair back down onto four legs to tap the tabletop with a finger for emphasis.
"An for the record, yes, I do consider indentured servitude same as slavery. Legal or no."
After a brief pause, John sighs out a chuckle, and suddenly he's back to lighthearted again.
"Not much of a fan of the Alliance, an the feeling's mutual. Not wanted for anything mind, least as far as I know, but I might ave a bit of a reputation in the core-worlds for saying and doing some things as weren't politically correct during the war years."

On the subject of the ship's name, John merely shrugs.
"I like a good laugh. If there's a story behind it, even better, an we haven't been together long enough to build up our own. Your ship. You choose."

The job though, that sounds far more interesting.
"Well now. Hard to choose when that second option is so vague. Who's offering it, an what's the job?"

Last edited by SpatulaOdoom; Sep 2nd, 2022 at 04:54 PM.
Old Sep 3rd, 2022, 10:13 AM
Bad Robot

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 19251
Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek
Hasan Bashar - Pilot
right-aligned image
Character Sheet

With Hero's personals offloaded from the shuttle and it departing, Hasan slid the ship's own shuttle back into its home before finding the pile of containers just sitting outside of the small airlock. Rolling his eyes as he saw no one around moving the items, he grabbed the first two off the top and started to move them in the direction of the crew quarters. He wasn't sure who had ended up where, so it seemed better just to sit them to the side and let the mechanic figure it out later. Hasan had just finished up when the captain gathered the crew for the impromptu meeting.

Taking a place leaning against the bulkhead nearest to the throughway to the bridge, Hasan listened on, but didn't seem to react to much of anything Kierra had to say about herself or what the ship and crew had gone through before. There was a long pause as she finished up with her ultimatum as everyone seemed to inconspicuously glance around to see if any would depart. When none did, Stone was, unsurprisingly, the first to speak up, followed by the least familiar of the group to him, a man whose name he'd had not exchanged with but was surely not a face he would forget easily. Neither seemed to have any thoughts on the ship's name, but didn't see too concerned with changing it, despite the issue presented.

Hasan had some ideas. Clearing his throat to draw the attention to himself as he stood up straight, "Captain, if 'Hunter' isn't a possibility, might I throw out a few suggestions?" He waited for the expected allowance before casually offering, "If we wanted to stay with the 'Hunter' motif, 'Artemis' is always a popular option, and one that may be available with how often ships of that name are found floatin' dead. Probably not the best option," he muttered to himself before continuing.

"Then there's my suggestion of 'Sharat'. It's the name of a fabled ship that would ferry souls across the ether from the the Realm of the Living to a higher realm to be judged. Seeing as we are taking on passengers, and aren't too particularly concerned with their prior transgressions, seems like a fittin' name, and one I'm sure there aren't many of out there in the black."

Despite showing he was quite pleased with his suggestion, Hasan did have one last one that was more to the 'old school' thinking that had probably influenced the initial naming of the ship; the name he'd seen on the lists for it. "If neither of those catch your fancy, 'Bullets in Hand' could be good. Let's others know we be the gamblin' type, but are also comin' from a position of strength." Of all three options, Hasan seemed least sure about this one as he shrugged in lieu of saying anything more and shrunk back to his place leaning against the bulkhead.

"Anythin's fine with me, long as we get flyin' sooner than later. Ship checks out, and, if we don't delay too long, I found us a primo route that'll save us on fuel cells, and get us to Beaumonde half a day early. I think takin' on the job from your contact is the better bet, if nothin' else than to offload the woman and her munchkins. We do the job for them, they might know someone that knows someone who knows where we can find this Mark Stone lined up. Guaranteed pay first so we can afford the runnin' to grab the bounty."

Old Sep 4th, 2022, 06:18 AM
Spectral Cookie Master

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5588
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442
Moving to the galley/mess/whatever you wanted to call it meant she had to find an active cortex console to access the text-to-speech program. Once armed, it was a much simpler matter to communicate.

"Just Because Someone Is Wanted by The Alliance Doesn't Make Them A Bad Person." Was all she had to say about that. She felt she was an ok judge of character and while Stone was sus, Kierra seemed alright, a bit out of her depth, a tad green, kinda cute. Like she needed a strong and loyal crew to back her up and help her learn the ropes.

"This Ship Is Currently Officially Registered As The 'Jingwei'"
"The Name Last Laugh Is Currently Available"
"Strangely This Is Currently The Name In The Kiosk I Don't Know Why"
"While This Will Not Cause Problems Here Worlds With Stricter Policy Will be Suspicious And An "Excuse To Search The Ship At The Least"

She explained.

"While Bounty Hunting Can Be Lucrative If Not Illusive It Can Also be Dangerous and Our Ship Is Not Currently Set Up To Carry Prisoners Or Cadavers"
I'm Not Saying We Should Not Chase Bounties But We Should Be Better Prepared
And At A Guess Most Here Are Not Soldiers"

"We Can Go Hear What This Job Is Then Decide If We Want it"

My Posting day is Mondays AEDT (GMT +10/+11)
Old Sep 4th, 2022, 03:24 PM
The Archfriend.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25402
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Kierra Sinclair
right-aligned image

Kierra listened, allowing everyone to have their say...or, in one case, type. David left brusquely as soon as he'd said his piece, drawing a light sigh from Kierra. Raife disengaged as soon as he was finished as well, though he was still nearby at least. With two votes in, the vote was now zero to zero in both matters of consideration...not terribly helpful. Bloody hell. So we must deal with the big, strong men sulking, she thought, fighting back the very natural teenage impulse to roll her eyes. She was pretty sure captains didn't roll their eyes. She'd have to look that up later, though.

She gave John a grateful smile when he expressed understanding and encouragement about her inexperience. He seemed pretty easy-going, but one never could tell. She nodded agreement with the lines he drew; she didn't want to deal with the nastier criminal elements either.

Hasan was almost too helpful, adding several names to the list of candidates. Fortunately, he didn't really seem particularly married to any single one, just tossing some neat-sounding ones out there. He didn't even blink when she told him about her past, which was either good news because he was understanding, or very bad news because his crimes were so much more hideous that he didn't even register her own. Kierra fervently hoped it was the former.

Hero went last, probably slowed from the need to type everything out. I'll bet I can find or write a program to help her, she mused. Perhaps something with algorithms that will pick up on common speech patterns? Like most of the others, the mechanic wasn't much concerned about Alliance problems. Now that Kierra was away from the Core worlds, it seemed most people she met had crossed the Alliance in one way or another.

Hero also brought up some valid points about the ship's capabilities, and also helped resolve the name issue. Jingwei, she mulled over, trying to recall if she'd actually ever known that or not.

After everyone was done, she nodded. "Thank you all for your input. I'm hearing that the name isn't really of much importance to most people." She couldn't help but glance in the direction David had retreated. "Some good suggestions, but if nobody has a strong feeling about it, I say the currently registered name of Jingwei suits us fine. It's non-descript, easy to say, and...perhaps most importantly...is already registered, saving us the trouble of doing so."

One matter settled, at least, she decided. Good so far. "To address your point, Mr. Williams," she said with a nod to John, "The name given was Mingo, though he had what looked to be a twin brother with him." Shaking her head, she added, "The only details about the nature of the job were that it would be 'lucrative' and 'less than above board'.
I can't really blame them for withholding details on that kind of job over a wave message, no matter how secure."
Giving a wry smirk, she said, "I assure you from personal experience, no wave is completely secure."

Shifting her gaze to Hasan and Hero, she said, "Thank you both for getting the ship ready. I tend to agree with you both, this 'lucrative' job, even with details missing, is probably a good first lead. Even if we ultimately decline the opportunity, it will give us a chance to have a shakedown cruise, and to test how we perform as a team during the meeting."

"After we've settled the meet with Mingo and his brother, one way or the other, we can potentially look into getting into the bounty hunting business, but the point is valid: Jingwei isn't equipped for bounty collection. We'd need to reoutfit for containment, security, and a greater risk of armed confrontation." Taking a breath, she confessed, "Honestly, it's not really my preference. However, out here in the Black, choices may be limited, and hunger tends to change one's priorities."

Last edited by The Rat Queen; Sep 4th, 2022 at 03:27 PM.
Old Sep 5th, 2022, 02:47 AM
Shakiest Gun in the Verse

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14669
kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth
Raife Gilkyson
left-aligned image
The captain hadn't looked pleased when her second left early, Raife noticed.

Meetin' hadn't even got goin' good.

She seemed none too happy with Raife either, but he honestly didn't have more to say. He couldn't care much about the name of a ship he didn't own any shares in. He'd also said he didn't care for killing folks, which made his choice of pay masters clear. He shrugged internally

Yer new on this crow, he reminded himself. Yer the one what needs ta As in, find the color gold while gold panning.show color. As he chopped, he resolved to try to keep up with what's going on. Not just in this meeting, but in the ship as a whole.

Then it occurred to him that he wasn't paying attention to what was going on right in front of him. He had a lot of stuff chopped up, but there was not much actual cooking going on. He tried to figure out what would take the longest to be ready and what would be less good if it was allowed to cool. He made some decisions and got back to work.

As John spoke his piece, Raife found himself nodding in agreement. That surprised him. They hadn't had a friendly exchange yet, at least as far as Raife could remember, but he was impressed with the musician's instincts.

'Denturement's voluntary, far as I know, Raife considered with a thoughtful frown. Probably more to it on his end. Don't confront me either way, but the man has morals. Don't match mine, point fer point, but the man has morals.

While Raife was thinking, the new pilot added his thoughts.

What's his handle? Hassan were it? That coreward learnin' shows own 'im clear. All business. Like ta be a good hire, if I were bettin'.

Raife put the thick-sliced beefsteak tomatoes in a shallow tray and seasoned them with rice vinegar, salt and pepper. The tray went into the cooler. He then cracked a few chicken eggscackle berries into the okra disks and folded the two together and left that to sit. Next he threw the belly bacon pieces into the fry pan to brown.

Hero had found a way to talk and Raife was momentarily impressed. Then he remembered she'd likely figured this all out ages ago. He hadn't had much contact with the woman and didn't have a good read from her yet.

Seems ta care 'bout the future o' this bird, leastwise.

Another pair of cackle berries and a measure of water went into the cornbread mix. After a quick mix he dumped the mix into a baking pan. He set the oven to preheat. The green beans went into a pot of boiling water. As he worked his mind turned to David.

Seems he'd rather th' cap'n hadn't hired on new crew. Maybe he just don't like none 'o us. Fair, I s'pose.

The captain complimenting her two new hires and that felt right to Raife. She seemed to be doing the captain thing well as far as he reckoned. He made a mental note to tell her so.

Kierra finished speaking with, "However, out here in the Black, choices may be limited, and hunger tends to change one's priorities."

Raife gestured agreement with the kitchen knife. "I'm on 'er Cap. Dinner 'ill be ready in fifteen."

He poured off most of the grease from the bacon into another fry pan and dumped the diced onion in with the bacon. A measure of cornmeal, salt and pepper went into the okra and received a good stir. That went into the pan with the hot bacon grease. As the onions became translucent, the sliced summer squash went in along with some salt and pepper. The cornbread went into the oven and the tray full of sausages went under the broiler.

Raife wiped his brow.

Last edited by kenneth; Sep 5th, 2022 at 05:31 PM.
Old Sep 5th, 2022, 06:28 PM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4081
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
DavidStone
left-aligned image

right-aligned image

In his bunk Stone runs through what he has seen so far.
( So 1 the crew definitely is trying to get rid of me as they have gone out of their way to convince her I'm not needed. 2 they are definitely tryingto control the ship. 3 they have no idea the world outside their own little personal bubbles. Like the fact my new alliance bounty ID acts as both a port permit and screen form alliance ship searches. [Like Bishops and Anaryas ID but to a lesser degree than both.] Also any bounty you can take with out it isn't sanctioned and can get you marked for kill by alliance.
4 It does nothing if the ship is renamed again as we can't use a ID for ship/ shuttle named hunter for landing anything not by that name. 5 I could have gotten armorments allowed by alliance added and we'd have it I'm case of readers pirates ect. As of the meeting above the whole reason for getting that ID is nullified. Yep I may have to find a new ship. As I can be of no use here now.
Stone thinks. As he looks through his belongings to be sure nothing is touched. His suit case and extra large crate marked private and fragile.
left-aligned image

occ medical supplies standard Suit case/create restock a medbay....
in case forgotten or missed
They trained him to fight which he excelled at. And he specialized in swords and hand to hand. They also decided he'd need basic medical training like a emt/ battlefield medic. He exceeded expectations and specialized in internal medicine.
Old Sep 6th, 2022, 01:46 PM
Bad Robot

Tools
User Statistics
Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek
Hasan Bashar - Pilot
right-aligned image
Character Sheet

Leaning up to standing, a small smile formed on the pilot's face, "Pre-flight's done, Captain. Just give me the word and we're off for Beaumonde." Hasan didn't wait long for Kierra to decide before making his way up towards the cockpit. He'd seen no reason to wait as it seemed all affairs were in order and the necessary decisions had been made.

Once Hasan got the order to depart, he called up docking control, "Docking, this is the Jingwei requesting permission to disembark." It was more a formality than anything important. The pilot was not expecting any unexpected issues with such. Once their request cleared, Hasan seemed to completely focus on the task at hand.

The ship's attitude thrusters easily pushed the Gen-3 Firefly off the skyplex, leaving a small puff of quickly dissipating moisture as it fell backwards before turning over to allow the main engines to activate and send the Jingwei barreling out of range of all of the traffic. Once the ship was clear, Hasan set in the first heading and plotted what he could of the course to Beaumonde into the ship's autopilot. Once the ship was up to speed and the heading checked out, Hasan finally leaned back in the pilot's seat and turned to look to whoever might have come up to the bridge.

Old Sep 7th, 2022, 03:24 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 27633
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Game OnReno Skyplex

What passes for Port Control on the Skyplex merely gives Hasan a "green light" to detach and then the ship is free.
Hasan weaves it through traffic hanging around to dock or just hanging around for reasons of their own with practiced ease. Although, anyone looking out the viewports will note he's flying the ship like it's a wheeled sports car on a ridge run highway overlooking that beautiful scenic view in Bellerophon.

Speaking of Bellerophon, Hasananyone who looks up info on it finds out that the Luxury Liner, "Star of Sihnon" is currently docked on Bellerophon and scheduled to leave in 3 days. The company deliberately leaves its time table vague to discourage being followed or other unwanted attention like pirates. To book travel on it, you have to wait until it docks within a few days of your location and the ship promises to be, so you only know what system it will go to next, not the exact location.

Within minutes, Hasan puts the ship into full burn and heads towards Beaumonde. He gets creative with his navigation and actually shaves two hours off his previous calculation, making it 4 full days and 8 hours to make landfall.

The passengers settle in and soon the kids are playing games with each other and warming up more to John as he sings and plays with them. So far, they stay within 20 feet of Dade who has pulled out a data pad and is looking through information on Beaumonde.

Last edited by Drachenspirit; Sep 8th, 2022 at 03:33 PM.
Old Sep 8th, 2022, 02:27 PM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
DavidStone
left-aligned image

As he feels the ship start moving Stone goes to the cockpit and watches Hasan fly.
"Hasan I thought you said flying is just something you do... Care to reanswer that ... Stone asks and suggests at same time.

Then noticed the up date on the luxury ship.( Which he initiated a search for earlier)"How far is that from our current destination?" He asks bringing up the info on every computer in the cockpit so no Matter where you are you can see it.

occ OK so I guess no one can see the computer in the cockpit yet earlier hero used it to chat hmmm so everyone is now blind. Ok....

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Sep 14th, 2022 at 01:01 AM.
Old Sep 8th, 2022, 03:12 PM
Bad Robot

Tools
User Statistics
Hasan Bashar - Pilot
right-aligned image
Character Sheet

Hasan looked puzzled at Stone, agape, until he blinked and shook his head slowly to say, "II have No idea what you are talking about." The pilot wasn't sure how the man had gotten "just something you do" from the way he'd spoken of his passion for flying before, yet he was happy not to have to question the man's meaning as Stone turned his attention to one of the screens at the co-pilot station.

Stone's second question was even more vague than the first. From his position, Hasan couldn't see what the bounty hunter was looking at, so he had no clue how to give an answer without knowing 'what' or 'where' "that" was.

For the moment, he sat silent hoping the man would elaborate a bit, or, at the least, the Captain would come up front to interrupt and give some insight on the vague statements, given she was the only one who really knew the man.

Old Sep 8th, 2022, 06:34 PM
Pretty cool Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13455
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
John Williams
left-aligned image

Satisfied that he'd said his piece and that they were going to look into their options before definitively taking either job, John doesn't have much else to say.
"I've heard of Mingo. His brother's name is Fantie, Fanta, something like that. Just don't know them well. Don't have a reputation for buggering over people far as I know, so that's a nice start. Wasn't suggesting we talk to em over wave. In person's always best. You catch tells you'd never see or hear over the little screen."
He drums his fingers.
"If we ever have to think bout doing longer trips, we should check on side hustle. See if there's a little cargo or a passenger or two goin in the same direction. Like Dade, it's a good way to pay fuel costs even if it isn't great all on it's own. No sense burning a few week's worth of fuel and supplies on an empty hold just to get to a job."

Realizing he's never actually been crew on a ship, always a passenger, John makes his way up to the cockpit after dropping off his stuff in an empty room he finds in the back of the ship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone
""How far is that from our current destination?" "
"What's “that?”"
Unfortunately he hasn't arrived in time to see the ship break dock. All he really sees as he passes through the hatch into the cockpit is a field of stars.
"Lo mates. Mind if I join you Hassan? Promise I won't hit too many beautiful shiny buttons. Might even forgive you for not liking music from the very best of children's cartoons."
He grins, thinking of all the other songs he could play off by heart, like the one about the ducks. His first love might be punk rock, but being a busker for years and years had given him a somewhat eclectic collections of songs.

The ScampsJohn finds his way into the kitchen for a tin cup of water, cracking a couple of ice cubes out of the tray and filling it with water that's gone through the recycling system who knows how many times. Still tastes fine after so much talking and singing though.
"Raife. I think it's your turn in the pipe me lad."
He sits against the edge of the large trestle table in the mess while sipping his drink.
"I do seem to recall that Cpn Sinclair gave you the job of seeing to the little ones, but I seem to be the one spending all my time wi em."
He holds up a placating hand.
"Don't get me wrong. I'm happy to do it, and I like the little scamps. I just need a smoke break, an a real drink, if ya catch me drift. Nap wouldn't go amiss either. C'mon, I'll show you what I have em doin."
Cup of ice water in hand John leads Raife down to the catwalk over the cargo bay.
"Dade is reading stories to some'a the youngest. Really you should giver another-"
John pauses his head snapping over to look down at a corner of the bay near the hatch.
"Uh oh."

Last edited by SpatulaOdoom; Sep 9th, 2022 at 04:48 PM.
Old Sep 10th, 2022, 02:29 PM
Shakiest Gun in the Verse

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14669
kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth
Raife Gilkyson
left-aligned image
Raife looks up from his fry pan and squints at the musician.

"If I 'member correct, y'all volunteered fer that. You come fer yer thank you? Thank you. Heart felt."

He dumps the fried squash into a serving bowl, then does the same for the okra.

"Now if ya'd do me another favor, corn bread's done in under a minute. Like it if ya call the crew ta supper. Got ta warsh up these here sos I can make supper fer the kitten's."

"Uh oh," says John.

"Mama lose track o' one of 'er litter?"

Raife walks over to John, a bowl of fried okra still in his hands.

Last edited by kenneth; Sep 10th, 2022 at 06:46 PM.
Old Sep 12th, 2022, 08:12 AM
Spectral Cookie Master

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5588
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442

When John brought up taking on cargo or passengers Hero points his way and nods
"This Is A Fairly Common Practice" She typed out.

The meeting seemed to peter out so Hero waited a bit and waved Kierra over and points at Something she's typed but not had read out. Once she is sure it has been read she wipes it out and shrugs.

She goes and finds out what happened to her stuff, stowing some in her new room and the rest in the engine room. The weight set she puts out in the cargo bay because it needed space. This takes some time but afterwards, she secluded herself in the engine room to make sure nothing goes wrong.

My Posting day is Mondays AEDT (GMT +10/+11)
Old Sep 12th, 2022, 04:10 PM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
DavidStone
left-aligned image

Realizing Hasan has moves but no understanding of the rest ( and currently not knowing the ships current destination himself) , that Hasan is just refusing to be truthful about anything with him . Stone stops the witty banter and gets serious
"Hasan if you can't read a computer or starchart you have no business piloting a ship. Stone says pointing at every computer screen in the cockpit.

Then he turns to leave. "Hi John. Sorry can't chat I've got to inform the captain about something
on computer star chart. "
He says as he heads to find Keria.

He sees Hero setting up the weights. "Nice set you don't mind if I use it from time to time?" He asks her.

Then after a pause for an answer. " Do you know where the captain is?" He waits for an answer.

occ OK so I guess no one can see the computer in the cockpit yet earlier hero used it to chat hmmm so everyone is now blind. Ok....

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Sep 14th, 2022 at 01:09 AM.
Old Sep 12th, 2022, 11:00 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 27633
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Please refrain from posting for a bit until some behind the scenes issues and misunderstandings are resolved. Will resume tomorrow at the latest.