PF-1e Tides of Time: A High-Level Campaign - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Sep 11th, 2022, 02:46 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3773
Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine Ermine
Kwan Bai LingName: Kwan Bai Ling
Race: Kitsune - Superior Shapeshifter alternate racial trait
Classes: Sorcerer (Draconic (Sky)) 10/Dragon Disciple 10
Archetypes for Sorcerer: Nine-Tailed Heir, Crossblooded (Shapechanger)
Alignment: Neutral Good
Deity: Ancestor Worship
Origin: Quain
Appearance: Heavily tattooed in human form, though these tattoos are hidden under white fur in her kitsune form. Her clothing is pristine, and changes daily. In human form, her hair is black, and is kept long. Her nine tails are black-tipped, and she has patterns of black on her face in kitsune and fox form. In all forms she has a lithe, but strong, figure.

Background: Born of a sky dragon father and kitsune mother. She had been a shrine maiden of the Quain mountain shrine to her father's draconic ancestry, like her mother and other matrilineal ancestors, since she was very little. Her parents' relationship was quite romantic, at least when the two saw each other in human form.

She adventures because of her draconic compulsion to amass a hoard, as well as another reason detailed later. She'd settle for a horde of followers, too. She doesn't know whether she'll be venerated at her father's shrine, but suspects not, as it is a shrine dedicated to sky dragons explicitly, and she is not a true dragon...at least not yet.

She has many friends, most of which she met in childhood, during her schooling. Most of the friends she has are other kitsune, and her friends are all part of the same church to her father's lineage. The relatively small community she's from has that in common, after all. The community welcomes all ancestries, including those other societies don't view favorably (like drow and orcs), anyone willing to start a new life, but the majority are elves, humans, and kitsune. She herself also accepts everyone as equals, though has a slight distrust of people not from her community.

When she was 12, her parents were killed in their sleep by an unknown assassin. She was only spared because she was at a friend's house for the night. That friend's single father took her in (though it was with a great amount of reluctance). This new father figure of hers is a tattoo artist and former assassin-of-assassins. She trained under him, his tutelage forming her magic. She still doesn't know who the assassin is, but she suspects someone outside the community. Now, with a chance to go back in time, she can not only find the assassin, but also save her parents!

Bai Ling brought her friend with her, the one who took her in. The friend's father does not agree with the decision, but accepts it is her choice to make to be Bai Ling's apprentice. Momo is originally from Varisia, then moved to Minkai when she was very, very young. Her move to the mountain village in Quain was so recent (at the time) that she hadn't converted to dragon worship by the time Bai Ling's parents were killed.

Additionally, Bai Ling has a global spy network (mostly disguised as beggars in the streets, watching their respective areas).

Her influence and power has earned her a spot as the secret left hand of Quain's leadership, though she spends most of her time abroad. She is currently in Avistan, having just hunted the famous assassin, Po Den Sho.

Bai Ling Sheet
Momo Sheet

Last edited by Ermine; Sep 26th, 2022 at 10:09 AM.
Old Sep 11th, 2022, 05:15 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Unclemonkey1421 Unclemonkey1421
This sounds likely a suitably *awesome* campaign! I'll have to give some serious thought about concept.

Edit:

Couple of questions:

1) Can we expect this game to go mythic? Seems like the type of game where that would be super appropriate, but I understand many GMs aren't super fond of that ruleset.

2) Got an idea for a possible concept, with a built in backstory and a great reason to want to not only try and stop the impending apocalypse but also a built in reason to want to travel back in time: A collegiate Arcanist aka a Magaambyan Arcanist. My question is, will there be a lot of evil foes for my character to excel against via their spells and class abilities? Seems like a possibly obvious 'yes' but I want to make sure, before I put a lot of time into the build.

Last edited by Unclemonkey1421; Sep 11th, 2022 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Added questions.
Old Sep 11th, 2022, 06:31 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5635
triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest
Midas, Merchant Prince
right-aligned image

Name: Midas
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race: Human
Homeland: Rahadoum
Deity: Abadar (Not vocal about it!)
Abilities Level 1: STR 13, DEX 13 CON 13, INT 18, WIS 12, CHA 12
Abilities Level 20:
Level: Alchemist (Mindchemist Archetype) 20
HP: 164
Appearance: he appears to be a rather short, if extravagantly dressed Human Male, with an almost constant twinkle in his eyes, which seem to glitter like Gold Sovereigns. At 5'4", he would be considered "short" by most people's standards. He likes to dress well, and in the style of his own people, wherever possible. Keeps a short, but well-maintained beard.
Personality: When in conversation, he tends to smile and gesture a lot. He tends to stroke his beard absently when he is deep in thought. He is usually thinking about money! Although he may haggle to the ends of the World, he is always honest in his dealings, after all, nobody wants to deal with a cheat! Desires Money, but not at the expense of reputation. He is never satisfied with what he has, he always wants more!
Background:

OOC

Total Items Value = 783,940 GP
re. 16,060 GP

Character Sheet

Last edited by triedtherest; Oct 2nd, 2022 at 10:48 PM.
Old Sep 11th, 2022, 03:19 PM
Pretty cool Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13472
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
So here's the character's elevator pitch. Let me know if it's a terrible idea, or reasonable for the campaign.
While theoretically a wizard, an arcanist would work just as well.

Last edited by SpatulaOdoom; Sep 11th, 2022 at 03:31 PM.
Old Sep 11th, 2022, 03:45 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 347
chaincomplex chaincomplex chaincomplex chaincomplex
Oh, I totally forgot that traits were a thing. We'll do traits and drawbacks the default way. (See house rules.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasontheswift View Post
@chaincomplex, Roughly how much would it cost to open and operate a martial arts school ? Evron would have either opened one for his best student to run in his name (he returning to check in once per year or so).
I'll give you a few options for this.
  1. Take the Leadership feat and pay nothing. Your cohort will handle the running of the monastery with their own coin, and your followers will be its members. I will assess the costs behind the scenes in a way that leaves you with an appropriate martial arts school of your description, that doesn't completely bankrupt your cohort (providing such a thing is feasible).
  2. Use kingdom rules. Find an appropriate building (run it by me) and pay the BP cost at the cheapest conversion rate 1 BP ← 1,000 gp. This will give you that building in the event you try for kingdom management, and either way this will provide the benefits of an extravagant lifestyle: any nonmagical item or service worth no more than 25 gp can be obtained freely when near your school. I will assess other benefits depending on the chosen building.
  3. Use downtime rules. Put together a building of your choice or take a default one, and pay the purchase cost; then optionally put together an organization of your choice or take a default one, and pay the purchase cost for that. Unless you turn to active management (whether through a manager or not) this will not generate you personal wealth directly, but we can assess some kind of owner's income in game—we'll have to roleplay what this means.
  4. Use the Stronghold Builder's Guidebook from D&D 3.5e. This gives you very fine-grained control of your martial arts school, and I will allow you to take the D&D 3.5e feat Landlord to fund your stronghold. Don't take this option unless you're willing to do some hardcore accounting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclemonkey1421 View Post
1) Can we expect this game to go mythic? Seems like the type of game where that would be super appropriate, but I understand many GMs aren't super fond of that ruleset.

2) Got an idea for a possible concept, with a built in backstory and a great reason to want to not only try and stop the impending apocalypse but also a built in reason to want to travel back in time: A collegiate Arcanist aka a Magaambyan Arcanist. My question is, will there be a lot of evil foes for my character to excel against via their spells and class abilities? Seems like a possibly obvious 'yes' but I want to make sure, before I put a lot of time into the build.
  1. My plans for mythic aren't set in stone. Presently I intend on optional and time-consuming means to attain mythic ranks, both "established" (i.e. plausible within established lore and mythic guidelines) ways and a missable event sequence particular to this campaign. My thing about mythic is that very little mythic material has been published and I'm not into "mythifying" standard encounters, so I intend for ranks to be rare and annoying to obtain, a thing the PCs have to go well out of their way for in almost all cases.
  2. If you bully low-level randos, you're going to get easy fights. If you hunt high-level monsters, you're going to get hard fights. If you engage at all with the time travel and apocalypse premises of this campaign, like I expect you to, you will obviously get those opportunities. No promises your foes will always be evil, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpatulaOdoom View Post
So here's the character's elevator pitch. Let me know if it's a terrible idea, or reasonable for the campaign.

There's nothing wrong with being a detached wizard doing research on an isolated demiplane, but bear in mind I expect (i) some animus to time travel, and (ii) motivation to engage with the events surrounding the coming apocalypse. Exercise left to you as to how this fits into your concept.

Last edited by chaincomplex; Sep 11th, 2022 at 03:46 PM.
Old Sep 11th, 2022, 04:21 PM
Lanthanoid

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 32629
Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium
Before I put a final build together, are you okay with Alternative Capstones? I'm looking very hard at dumping Omnikinesis for Perfect Body, Flawless Mind.
Old Sep 11th, 2022, 04:26 PM
Paladin Extraordinaire

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8553
Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis
Interesting.

I have a character who has time traveled a few times and has been played up to level 17. I can build him up a few levels.
What year is it currently?

Last edited by Maghnuis; Sep 14th, 2022 at 01:11 AM.
Old Sep 11th, 2022, 05:25 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 347
chaincomplex chaincomplex chaincomplex chaincomplex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ytterbium View Post
Before I put a final build together, are you okay with Alternative Capstones? I'm looking very hard at dumping Omnikinesis for Perfect Body, Flawless Mind.
Go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maghnuis View Post
What year is it currently?
4711 in the Age of Lost Omens. I should've mentioned this in my opening. Oops.

Old Sep 11th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5304
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ytterbium View Post
Interesting. Lets see if I got this correctly. If choosing the Capstone, whatever the class you pick to hit the 20th level, the Capstone you choose will replace the class abilities at 20th level. So say, my multiclassed character which would be 7th level ranger, 6th level rogue, 6th level shadowdancer, leveled up to 8th level ranger, making him 20th level. So if choosing the Capstone, that would replace whatever class abilities he would have as a ranger at 8th level?
Old Sep 11th, 2022, 05:49 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
LanceTheMan LanceTheMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekr34 View Post
Interesting. Lets see if I got this correctly. If choosing the Capstone, whatever the class you pick to hit the 20th level, the Capstone you choose will replace the class abilities at 20th level. So say, my multiclassed character which would be 7th level ranger, 6th level rogue, 6th level shadowdancer, leveled up to 8th level ranger, making him 20th level. So if choosing the Capstone, that would replace whatever class abilities he would have as a ranger at 8th level?
You can only take an Alternate Capstone at 20th class level. If you multiclass so that one of your classes doesn't have all 20 levels, you cannot take a Capstone.

Also posting to say I'm interested as a Shifter guardian of the wilderness.

Last edited by LanceTheMan; Sep 11th, 2022 at 05:51 PM.
Old Sep 11th, 2022, 05:55 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
Ahh, ok, gotcha
Old Sep 11th, 2022, 06:04 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3140
Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus
Name:
Agmar Blackstone
Race:
Aasimar (Angel-blooded)
Alignment:
Lawful Neutral
Class:
Blade adeptArcanist 10/Noble scion 10

Appearance: Agmar stands at six feet tall with long white hair braided that hangs down to his mid back. His Ocean blue eyes are deep and shine with a kindness rarely seen in nobles. His skin a pale white as well, with no scars or other blemishes. His perfectly white teeth scare people, as his k9 teeth are elongated and sharp for some reason giving him the appearance of a vampire. No facial hair, in fact his face is so smooth most think that he cannot grow facial hair.

His normal cloths are long billowing robes of silks of white and light blue in color. A belt of silver chain adorns his waist and upon it hands a short sword that is very ornate, with gold and gems inlaid in the hilt and the blade polished to a mirror shine. His boots are simple leather, light brown and very well made. His hands each have two rings adorning glove covered hands, and an amulet of silver and gold hangs around his neck.

When leaving his home he dons a set of heavy armor, stained completely white with his houses’ sigil on the breast plate which draws the eye as its in stark contrast to the rest of the armor. The sigil is that of a black gemstone. Gold trim and silver runes encircle both arm and leg cuffs as well as the neckline of the armor, of course the armor is just an Armored mask arcane exploit illusion. On his back is a bastard sword. The hilt is made to look like a star and the rays of starlight make up the guard, handle, and the start of the blade. A large dark blue sapphire is affixed to the pommel. The blade is pure black with a red outline.

Personality:

Background:

Last edited by Rylus; Sep 15th, 2022 at 10:33 AM.
Old Sep 11th, 2022, 07:32 PM
Pretty cool Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13472
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaincomplex View Post
There's nothing wrong with being a detached wizard doing research on an isolated demiplane, but bear in mind I expect (i) some animus to time travel, and (ii) motivation to engage with the events surrounding the coming apocalypse. Exercise left to you as to how this fits into your concept.
Well, if existence is about to end, and he's part of existence, that sounds like something he'd want to stop from happening. Hard to continue your research if you no longer exist. And it's only 12 years away! that's nothing. Also, time travel would likely be involved in higher level planar research, and time is one of the fundamental forces of creation, both things he's got an interest in.
Old Sep 11th, 2022, 07:46 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9851
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
*Brakes Screech*

WOAH I almost missed this concept! I'm so going to apply for this! My years of building characters for pf1 have GOT to be worth something for a campaign idea like this!

WIP
right-aligned image
Name: Autumnus, Avatar
Race: Gathlain
Class: Kineticist 20 (Wood/Water/Fire)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Background: Autumnus was once an ordinary Gathlain who discovered a powerful connection to the natural elements, moreso than they already were. After losing a bet, he had to set off on a 100 year journey out of the 1st world to explore Golarion (Initially allowed to wear nothing but a fig leaf, as per the bet). During his journey, he found his connection weaker, but that was actually the motivation he needed to forge a stronger and stronger tie to the energies of the first world.

Returning from the time away, he realized he had grown powerful, enough so that several stronger fae of the summer realms had noticed him and drew him into their social circles. He immersed himself into the new life and new actions. After serving with them for nearly 200 years, he finally found himself yearning to adventure again.

Setting out, he crossed his autumnal homelands to the winter realms, where he actually ended up taking on the role of a teacher and leader to a more newly-formed fae who had an elemental connection to water and the cold. He stayed there, tutoring her in his own way for over 130 years, and along the way he learned much of himself as well.

When she was finally ready to stand on her own, Autumnus realized that his old 'life' before the seasonal lands just wouldn't suit him anymore. He returned to Golarion, and found that the world had fallen much farther to ruin in the scant few centuries he had been gone. Baffled, he settled into a small town to get his bearings, aiding the mortals there as he saw fit for only a decade or five. During that time, the people of the town started seeing him not as just a particularly kind local fae, but as an actual avatar of the seasons, since he brought growth as well as both the heat of summer and cold of winter with him.

Something was wrong with time, however, Autumnus heard it on the wind. His connections to the elements all were telling him that something was wrong, and he gave the town one last blessing before setting off... somewhere. Hopefully in the direction that fate had in mind for him.
Stat BlockAutumnus, Avatar
Gathlain phytokineticist 20 (Pathfinder RPG Occult Adventures 10, Ultimate Wilderness 122)
CN Small fey
Init +5; Senses greensight 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +26
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 23, touch 21, flat-footed 18 (+5 deflection, +5 Dex, +2 natural, +1 size)
hp 365 (20d8+280); regeneration 1
Fort +29 (+2 trait bonus vs. poison or drugs (+4 to avoid effects of alcohol)), Ref +22, Will +15 (+2 bonus vs. hexes and spells or spell like abilities of fey)
Immune bleed
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 20 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)
Melee badger's grasp +21/+16/+11 (1d3+5/19-20)
Special Attacks kinetic blast, metakinesis (empower, maximize, quicken, twice), omnikinesis
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 20th; concentration +22)
. . At will—plant growth
. . 1/day—entangle (DC 13), feather step[APG] (DC 13)
Kineticist Wild Talents Known
. . Defense—flesh of wood, shroud of water
. . Infusions—deadly earth, entangling infusion (DC 31), extended range, extreme range, impale, spore infusion, unraveling infusion, wall
. . Blasts—cold blast (10d6+6 cold), fire blast (10d6+6 fire), summer blast (20d6+20 plus 3d8), winter blast (20d6+20 plus 3d8), wood blast (10d6+22 plus 3d8)
. . Utility—basic hydrokinesis, basic phytokinesis, basic pyrokinesis, cold adaptation, cryokinetic stasis, expanded defense (shroud of water), fire's fury, greensight, healing burst, heat adaptation, kinetic healer, kinetic invocation: fairy ring retreat (ends 1 hour after your burn is removed), kinetic revivification, merciful foliage, ride the blast, skilled kineticist, wild growth
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 10, Dex 21, Con 34, Int 11, Wis 14, Cha 14
Base Atk +15; CMB +19; CMD 34
Feats Ability Focus (spore infusion), Extra Wild Talent[OA], Extra Wild Talent[OA], Extra Wild Talent[OA], Extra Wild Talent[OA], Iron Will, Mobile Gathering, Seasoned Flier[UW], Symbiotic Resilience[UW], Toughness
Traits hex-proof, iron liver, seeker, magical klutz (When Use Magic Device to activate blindly, roll 2x (take low) and same for Ref saves vs. magic items.)
Skills Acrobatics +17 (+13 to jump), Artistry (philosophy) +23, Fly +20, Handle Animal +25, Knowledge (nature) +33, Lore (1st World) +13, Perception +26, Stealth +32, Use Magic Device +6
Languages Common, Sylvan
SQ basic phytokinesis, burn (5 points/round, max 15), composite specialization, elemental overflow +6, expanded element (fire, water), expanded element (fire, water), flesh of wood, gather power, infusion specialization 6, internal buffer 3, metakinetic master (quicken), supercharge, tree-born[UW], FCB (Gathlain) +3 gather power
Other Gear badger's grasp[APG], belt of mighty constitution +6, black marketeer's bag[UI], cloak of resistance +5, esoteric diadem (greater), pink, manual of bodily health +5, manual of quickness of action +5, rift-rending bracers, ring of protection +5, ring of regeneration, slippers of the primordial wilds[UW], 53,145 gp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Basic Phytokinesis (Sp) Garden plants within 30 ft. without tools. Search wooded and plant-heavy areas from a distance with sift. Detect plants within 120 ft.
Burn 5/round (20 nonlethal/burn, 15/day) Burn HP to gain greater effects on your wild talents.
Cold Adaptation (Sp) Endure elements against cold, and gain Cold Resistance = 2x current burn
Composite Specialization (Su) Reduce the burn cost of composite blasts by 1
Cryokinetic Stasis (Sp) Encase self or willing target in icy sheen, placing them in suspended animation.
Deadly Earth (12 rounds) 20'r area is difficult terrain and deals continuing damage
Elemental Overflow (Ex) Gain a bonus to hit and damage with your blast when you use burn.
Entangling Infusion (DC 31) Your blast can entangle a foe.
Extended Range Kinetic blast has range of 120ft.
Extreme Range Kinetic blast has range of 480ft.
Fire's Fury (Su) Add elemental overflow bonus to fire blasts
Flesh of Wood (Su) +1 enhancement bonus to natural armor for each point of burn taken.
Fly (30 feet, Average) You can fly!
Gather Power (Su) Move: reduce the burn cost of a blast by 5 or Full-round: reduce the burn cost of a blast by 6
Greensight (60 feet) (Su) Sense through thick plant matter as if it was transparent.
Healing Burst (Sp) Heal creatures in 30-ft radius with kinetic healer or void healer.
Heat Adaptation (Sp) Endure elements against fire, and gain Fire Resistance = 2x current burn
Immunity to Bleed You are immune to bleed.
Impale Blast attack a 30 ft line.
Infusion Specialization 6 (Ex) Reduce burn cost of blasts with infusions by 6
Internal Buffer 3 (Su) Store burn for use later
Kinetic Blast (Sp) The kineticist can unleash her kinetic blast at a range of 30 feet at will.
Kinetic Healer (Sp) Heal others equal to your blast damage
Kinetic Invocation: Fairy Ring Retreat (ends 1 hour after your burn is removed) (Sp) Cast fairy ring retreat as a utility wild talent.
Kinetic Revivification (Su) Kinetic Healer healing can bring recently dead ally back from death, as breath of life.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in dim light, distinguishing color and detail.
Merciful Foliage (Su) You can deal nonlethal damage, without taking a penalty on attack rolls with your wood blasts or composite blasts that include wood.
Metakinesis (Su) By accepting burn you affect your kinetic blast as if using a metamagic ability.
Metakinetic Master (Quicken) (Su) Reduce the burn cost of that metakinesis by 1 point (to a minimum of 0 points).
Mobile Gathering Move half base speed when using move action to gather power, half speed if full round action.
Omnikinesis (Su) By accepting 1 point of burn (in addition to any burn requirement of the kinetic blast she chooses), she can use any blast with any wild talent, ignoring the normal elemental restrictions.
Regeneration 1 Heal HP quickly and cannot die unless ring is removed.
Ride the Blast (Sp) Travel along with your blast attack.
Spore Infusion (DC 26) The target of your blast is infected with spores, taking 1d6 damage/round for 10 rounds.
Supercharge (Su) Increase effectiveness of gather power by 1.
Symbiotic Resilience Become staggered instead of being affected by paralyzation, sleep effects or stunning.
Tree-Born Loose racial Constitution penalty but move slower.
Unraveling Infusion Blast also dispels effects on the target
Wall (12 rounds) Blast becomes a wall

Last edited by Runetide; Sep 12th, 2022 at 07:10 PM.
Old Sep 11th, 2022, 07:54 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Ok, my app is done, I think. Only thing missing is the character sheet which I am only half done. Let me know what you think, if it's okay or if there is something missing.