RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Sep 21st, 2022, 04:31 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 27633
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
I'm going with theft gone wrong and Noble murdered spouse, blaming it on my character, once my character was injured/knocked out by magic artifact they were trying to steal after her con had run its course.
Old Sep 22nd, 2022, 02:06 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2450
voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie
I'm glad we have the option of rolling a second lifepath. My second character is older with a more interesting life history. Now I have something to work with!
Old Sep 25th, 2022, 09:59 PM
Neighborhood Mind Flayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18501
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
For the crime that ultimately led you to be sentenced to the Blackguard, I will leave that in your capable hands. So long as it is at least reasonably plausible, I will go with it.

I have added some more apps to the chart.
Old Sep 27th, 2022, 03:30 PM
Novel writing fiend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13711
creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed
Silent jsut wanted to give kudos for the info in this thread. Very helpful. Will try to get something up tonight, see how it works,
Old Sep 27th, 2022, 11:04 PM
Novel writing fiend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13711
creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed
Rikvarn Rosewound
right-aligned image

Name : Rikvarn Rosewound
Background: Criminal
Class: Slayer
Description/Personality:
TBD

Resume
TBD

History (based on lifepath) :
Born the youngest of eight children to a minor merchant family in Valent, the birth was quite unexpected, with his parents being almost 50 at the time. From his youth, he was considered to be a bit off. Preferably to be alone for hours or even days at a time. Making strange statements to unseen people. Random mood swings. He was quite a handful for his older parents in his youth. He had a pleasant, if unusual relationship with his older siblings. Most of them were old enough for him to be their child, and their relationship followed this. He only had a sibling like relationship with his one brother who is a bureaucrat, and even that became distant once he reached his teens.

A wild child in his teens is almost guaranteed to get into crime. Full of energy and nowhere to direct it, he soon found himself in the criminal thievery gangs of Valent, providing protection to those that paid the right price. He didn't have a commanding stature; indeed he almost blended into the crowd. It was only when things went off the rails that his presence made itself known in the form of broken bones and bruised faces.

It was that line of work that landed him in his current predicament. It didnt' seem to be anything remarkable at the time. A mouthy loser to a corner three card monte game needing to be put in his place. It was only the next day that the guards tracked him down in force. He had been charged with killing the eldest son of the heir of a major house. They found blood on his dagger, thinking it was proof that he had stabbed the victim. HIs arguments of it being left from his dinner fell on deaf ears, and he was told that it was death or the BlackGuard.

He took the latter. Death was final, while as long as he lived, he could get revenge if the chance presented itself. Assuming he could keep his wits about him.

Info
[spoilerbutton="Stats"]
Rikvarn Rosewound
Level: Slayer 1
Armor Class: 17 HP: 15/15 Speed: 30 ft Senses: ???, passive perception 11
Str: 13 Dex: 18 Con: 16 Int: 10 Wis: 14 Cha: 9
Saving throws: STR +3, DEX +4, CON +5, INT 0, WIS +2, CHA -1
Skills: Intimidation +1, Perception +4, Slight of Hand +6, Stealth +6
Feats: Alert, Tavern Brawler
Languages: Common, Thieves Can't
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stephen-596064-normal.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	97239  

Last edited by creed; Sep 30th, 2022 at 03:08 PM.