Game Thread Rebel Yell - Page 22 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > D20 Modern > Starcraft: Void Runners > Game Threads
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #316  
Old 07-16-2011, 01:44 PM
goplayer7's Avatar
goplayer7 goplayer7 is offline
囲碁選手七
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-31-2020
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Posts: 17,976
Knowledge(Earth/Life sciences) check upon hearing Zerg (the 'Biology' part is what is making my think to use that form of knowledge. if it is the incorrect form subtract 4 from the result):
Dice Roll:
d20+7 (4)+7 Total = 11
(11)

Assuming that I don't think of anything:
"Mmmm," Saipo says to himself. He quickly turns his head towards the noise, it distracts him and he can't recall anything about it. He follows the doctor to see what is going on.

Last edited by goplayer7; 07-16-2011 at 01:46 PM.
  #317  
Old 07-16-2011, 10:34 PM
reivision's Avatar
reivision reivision is offline
memento vivi
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 04-26-2020
RPXP: 5985
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
Posts: 3,082
Zerg, huh? The Rock wants to hear more, but they are interrupted by a sudden roaring noise outside. He watches the doctor and Saipo leave, but stays with Shaw. Cocking an eyebrow, he asks, the prone sergeant "Did you guys call for backup or transport?" I hope so...

After a moment, another possibility occurs to Yves. Did the Void Runner come to us?
__________________

Learn good posting style! | Amy's Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Learn to write good applications! | Aeternis' Guide to BAD-ASS Applications
  #318  
Old 07-17-2011, 07:34 AM
Outcast's Avatar
Outcast Outcast is offline
Antiquated Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 01-29-2015
RPXP: 1348
Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast
Posts: 1,256
Though she's not at all sure that it's a good idea, Catelyn can't resist the temptation to dart to the door and at least have a quick peek outside in hope of identifying the source of the noise.
__________________
He who does not stand firm on principles and has neither wide knowledge nor penetrating judgment is not worthy to be a companion ~~ Mo Tzu
PotM winner for May 2012, somehow!
  #319  
Old 07-17-2011, 11:47 AM
Ulfgar Bloodcrier's Avatar
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier is offline
Crier of Blood
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2017
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Posts: 2,256
You look outside the barracks, where a group of weary marines stares upwards. Following their gaze, you see at least ten dropships howling down from the orange sky. They land at the entrances to Backwater Station, preventing easy escape. The transports gleam white under the sun and the unmistakable blood hawk symbol is printed on each of them. Not having even gotten up to look, Shaw responds to Yves. Relief at last. The Confederates have arrived.

New Game Thread

Last edited by Ulfgar Bloodcrier; 07-17-2011 at 12:30 PM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB