Private Stiletto Strike - Page 5 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > D20 Modern > Starcraft: Void Runners > Game Threads
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 724
Renrik Renrik Renrik Renrik Renrik Renrik Renrik
David gives a closer look at the group. Big enough to keep the base alive? Or to evacuate a few? He waves with one hand as he fires with the other at the zergs in the sky.
Thoughts are pure entities chained down, limited, and sullied by our harsh and inflexible language. Either you chain down your thoughts with words and limit their splendor, or you watch them drift away in awe.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Amazingly, as you and a few of the marines inside the base lend their fire support, the squad seems to be cutting a path through the alien creatures! With gore and ichor sprayed across the base, the remaining aliens are pushed back to the east. The few that remain are soon cut down by the hail of metal slugs. Even as the last of them collapses into the dust, the man on the vulture bike leads his marines towards you. Soon you can tell there is a second man on the bike.

Sergeant Shaw is nowhere in sight. One of the SCV workers cheers. Thanks for the rescue! The biker, who you can now see isn't wearing a marine uniform, orders his soldiers to help the wounded and set up a perimeter. He dismounts his hover-cycle as he speaks. Howdy fellas. Looks like we showed up at just about the right time. The man is dressed in worn buckskin leather pants with a denim shirt rolled up at the sleeves. A light combat vest made of some type of leathery weave pegs him as military. As does the gauss rifle slung across his back. His boots are well made and maintained. He has a head of sandy blonde hair and a neatly trimmed beard and mustache

The second man dismounts as well. This one wears a tattered coat. His dirty blonde hair is splotched with gray and swept back in a ponytail. He keeps his distance and stands near the bike.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
Where did you men come from? How many of these monsters are there? turning away momentarily. Sergeant!
Thoughts are pure entities chained down, limited, and sullied by our harsh and inflexible language. Either you chain down your thoughts with words and limit their splendor, or you watch them drift away in awe.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
The man takes a step toward you and reaches out his hand. Marshal Jim Raynor. I'm a riding scout for a group of refugees. Local government types. They're a few klicks back. He gestures with his hand. Monsters are called Zerg but I dunno how many there are. Whats the situation here? I could use some help getting rid of them. He looks to the east, where the monsters Raynor called Zerg retreated. The confederate command center is over there as well.

You look around for Sergeant Shaw and your eyes are drawn to one of the wounded that the other men are helping.

Last edited by Ulfgar Bloodcrier; 06-10-2011 at 12:26 PM.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
I'll volunteer to help kill the bastards, but Sergeant Shaw is the one in charge here, I just be arrivin' myself. David goes over to check on the wounded man If you can lend me a moment.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:17 AM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
As your suspected, the wounded man is the Sarge. His armor is melted on the chest and blood oozes out from underneath.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:52 AM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
All that can be done is already being done? Who's the next highest rank left 'ere? And what is it?
Old 06-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
Shaw looks to be very near death, if not dead. One of the marines stares at Raynor. I guess it'd be the marshal. He says this almost questioningly.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:12 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
Turning back to Raynor, I guess you just been assigned command o' dis place, we all yours.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
Great. What'd you say your name was? He signals to some of his men and they begin moving to the east.

There is suddenly activity from the speaker near the command center. Backwater Station do you read us. What is your situation, over.

Last edited by Ulfgar Bloodcrier; 06-16-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Old 06-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
David Cross, Sir. Zev quickly crosses to the communicator. This is Backwater Station, we have heavy casualties, momentary safety, currently holding a group of refugees, who is this? Over.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:52 AM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
There is a pause before a response from the communicator. We are with the Sons of Korhal. Over. Rebels. You're speaking to terrorists. Marshal Raynor stares at you. You know, I could use a medic. He doesn't wait any longer before moving back to his bike and mounting it. The other man gets on as well.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:02 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
Zev quickly glances around at the carnage--smoldering wreckage of bunkers, marines littering the ground with power armor flayed open like tin foil, blood and purple fluids seeping into the soil--trying to get a tally of how many able bodied marines remained standing.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
Raynor brought about ten marines with him and there are roughly the same number out and about in the base.

After a few minutes of observing the scene the transmitter goes off again. Are you still with me? What is your current situation. Over.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:25 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
Raynor didn't want to talk to the terrorists?
Closed Thread