Game Thread Operation 1 - This Can't Possibly Go Wrong - Page 6 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Let There Be Lizards
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old Oct 3rd, 2014, 03:09 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
Noridai waits on the bank impatiently, tense as she waits for the anti-air wards to blow them from the water. This doesn't happen so she relaxes.

She keeps waiting though, curious if they are going to attack the drawbridge or use up the charge to simply blow the thing open.

She has the same hourglass shaped rod in hand, ready for when it is needed.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old Oct 3rd, 2014, 01:58 PM
Cristal08Darkmoon's Avatar
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 8th, 2023
RPXP: 2591
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon
Posts: 4,498
Opal let out a very un-reptilian squeak when she was, literally, swept off her tail. She wasn't really used to many people touching her. Especially not eligible males.
Dice escape artist:
1d20+5 (9)+5 Total = 14
Just in case, though it should be obvious that she wants to be released.
Wiggling to try and escape Zerath's grasp, she said, "I offered to come with you because I can fly." Though she dropped a few feet before her hex actually kicked in, she sighed with contentment as soon as she was free from the gargoyle's grasp. Wriggling as she would on the ground, she
Dice fly:
1d20+9 (6)+9 Total = 15
Just in case you'd like it.
moved so that she was eye-level with Zerath. "I can't do this all day so give me the explosives and keep me safe while I place them."
__________________
"When people say a knight's job is all glory, I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Often I can stop laughing before they edge away and talk about soothing drinks." ~Lord Raoul in Squire
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old Oct 3rd, 2014, 03:31 PM
Atalanta's Avatar
Atalanta Atalanta is offline
Chaser of Golden Apples
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2015
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
Posts: 1,278
Zu stands there, for a split second before her reflexes kick in. She quickly
Dice Disguise:
1d20+20 (1)+20 Total = 21
shifts into a young pooka. The
Dice Bluff:
1d20+15 (13)+15 Total = 28
words are reflexive as they tumble from her mouth. "You're ruining my game of dress-up. How'm I s'posed to play when you shoot me with an arrow?"

Last edited by Atalanta; Oct 3rd, 2014 at 03:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old Oct 3rd, 2014, 10:25 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Opal: You are now a Flying Snake, the most dangerous of predators.

Zu: "Haha! You're a bad rabbit." It's true. Perhaps you will need to observe these strange creatures more, but for now, you appear to be a lizard-colored rabbit with chameleon frills. It looks odd. "The arrow is an accessory! Pcheww!"
Dice Pcheww:
1d20 19

He shoots straight at your forehead again, with expert aim. You are similarly awesome, though, and swat the arrow aside with a backhand slap. "Whooooaaa..." You appear to have a fan. He wants to learn how to do that!
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Oct 3rd, 2014 at 10:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old Oct 3rd, 2014, 10:56 PM
Cristal08Darkmoon's Avatar
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 8th, 2023
RPXP: 2591
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon
Posts: 4,498
Taking the explosives, Opal Not sure which you'd prefer, but I'm giving you both a perception check and a general int check (as I don't have knowledge engineering). Theoretically this would require a bit of both.
Dice perception:
1d20+11 (13)+11 Total = 24
Dice int check:
1d20+4 (6)+4 Total = 10
searched for the best locations for them. She hoped that she could find a spot that would open the drawbridge without using both of the explosives, but was realistic enough to know that the chances of that were slim.
__________________
"When people say a knight's job is all glory, I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Often I can stop laughing before they edge away and talk about soothing drinks." ~Lord Raoul in Squire
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old Oct 3rd, 2014, 11:39 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Opal: You could punch a hole in it with one, or blast it off completely with two.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old Oct 4th, 2014, 01:53 AM
Vahnscraze's Avatar
Vahnscraze Vahnscraze is offline
That guy
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 21st, 2021
RPXP: 630
Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze
Posts: 1,689
As the woman wriggled, making it clear she wanted to be freed, Zerath contemplated it, but would trust her; releasing her in the air. Watching as she used magic to make herself able to fly, Zerath was a bit intrigued; now having a fellow flyer. Regardless, he followed her to the drawbridge. As she contemplated what to do, Zerath looked at the drawbridge intently for a few moments before speaking. "Zerath try something." Placing his hands in the center of the drawbridge, unless he's stopped by the girl, he would push with all of his might upon the drawbridge.

((Push limit = 13,800 pounds))
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old Oct 4th, 2014, 03:03 PM
Atalanta's Avatar
Atalanta Atalanta is offline
Chaser of Golden Apples
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2015
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
Posts: 1,278
Zu was....she had no idea what she was doing. Obviously, the scout that started this whole mess of a mission would need to be executed, preferably before he or she contributed to the gene pool. It was for the good of lizard kind.

This whole mission was completely fubar, and she was stuck between the hierarchy of Enclave and a dragon. Right, there had to be a way to make this all right. Too bad she had no idea what that way might be.

"Okay, I can teach you. But only if your dad says it's okay. Let's go talk to him and see if it's okay."
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old Oct 4th, 2014, 03:04 PM
Cristal08Darkmoon's Avatar
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 8th, 2023
RPXP: 2591
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon
Posts: 4,498
"If you don't get through the door in a minute, I'm blowing a hole in this thing." Opal knew she had to be closing on a minute of flying. She didn't want to use more than absolutely necessary but was willing to give Zerath a non-shrapnel causing chance.

 
__________________
"When people say a knight's job is all glory, I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Often I can stop laughing before they edge away and talk about soothing drinks." ~Lord Raoul in Squire
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old Oct 7th, 2014, 12:17 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Zu: His eyes are aglow. "Wait a sec! I'll be right back!" He runs to the far side door, opens it, and starts yelling. "Dad! Dad! There's a lizard here to see you!" Of course. That wouldn't give the wrong impression at all.

Zerath: It remains stuck. You are trying to push on the castle. Castles are big. Perhaps if you were coming from the other side, but you are not.

Opal: His chance has been squandered. Explosions! Now, one or two? Or perhaps something more heinous? You're sure there's some sort of spell to make things heinous.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Oct 7th, 2014 at 12:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old Oct 7th, 2014, 08:04 AM
Cristal08Darkmoon's Avatar
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 8th, 2023
RPXP: 2591
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon
Posts: 4,498
"Time's up." Opal placed an explosive and retreated to a safe distance. "Alright. Blow it."
__________________
"When people say a knight's job is all glory, I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Often I can stop laughing before they edge away and talk about soothing drinks." ~Lord Raoul in Squire
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old Oct 7th, 2014, 03:42 PM
Atalanta's Avatar
Atalanta Atalanta is offline
Chaser of Golden Apples
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2015
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
Posts: 1,278
Zu rubbed the ridge on her forehead where the headache seemed to be growing. I am the worst sneak ever. I am so going to end up executed over this. She let the pointless disguise drop then Vanishing Trickfaded into the shadows, waiting to see what new fresh hell the damnable lizard-mammal was about to drop on her.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old Oct 7th, 2014, 06:43 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Zu: You hear a smooth, elegant voice from inside the door. Probably up some stairs, from the sound of it. "Wait, what?"
"Yeah, a lizard! She's so cool."
"Um... well. What does she want?" He sounds wary. Unexpected lizards can do unexpected things.
"Oh yeah! What do you wanna talk with him about, miss... wherever you went?" He peers around for a ninja, which is a futile task.

Boom Crew: It's a beautiful explosion, and the door falls apart rather well. More so than you expected, at the very least. Guess you didn't need that second charge.

Inside is a nice little courtyard with trees, a fountain, and 2 Humans, one Gnomescreaming guards.
"Oh gods, there WAS intruders!"
"This was supposed to be a quiet assignment!"
"I regret everything!"

Oh them. They seem to be running off to the left and right, trying to find shelter. You won't get them! They know their place as low-level mooks, and how low the life expectancy for such things is.
 
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Oct 7th, 2014 at 06:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old Oct 7th, 2014, 09:23 PM
Vahnscraze's Avatar
Vahnscraze Vahnscraze is offline
That guy
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 21st, 2021
RPXP: 630
Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze
Posts: 1,689
Seeing as his attempts failed, Zerath would allow the girl to handle the explosives. Flying back over to the other side, he would ferry over everyone else that couldn't fly in one go; setting them down on the other side. "Lead on." Not to anyone specifically, Zerath just felt that someone else who had a better handle of direction would be better suited to lead him.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old Oct 12th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Cristal08Darkmoon's Avatar
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 8th, 2023
RPXP: 2591
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon
Posts: 4,498
With the drawbridge blown open, Opal landed on the other side. She slithered forward, cautious of the guards she'd frightened when the explosive had gone off. "We won't harm you if you stay out of our way." Looking about, she hoped to
Dice perception:
1d20+11 (3)+11 Total = 14
spot one of the guards.
__________________
"When people say a knight's job is all glory, I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Often I can stop laughing before they edge away and talk about soothing drinks." ~Lord Raoul in Squire
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:28 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB