twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2019, 09:18 PM
Still at Large

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9984
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Nanotech and Gold Lace

Sometime shortly after the demonstration is over...
Enoch
Kali sighs and sits down into the hovering chair inside your room, laying back for a moment before sitting up attentively. "So when do we leave?" she asks, clasping her hands. "To meet the pastor, I mean. And I know Cord is coming, but should we invite Kody and Fathom too? Should I wear something else?"

Last edited by WhovianBeast; May 11th, 2019 at 11:28 PM.
Old May 12th, 2019, 12:56 AM
Their our know rools!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6536
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Enoch sits on the bed, a little drained. Whenever Cord is ready. But I think he can only take two, so just us. If the pastor refuses, no point in meeting anyone else. If he agrees, we take it from there. He lays back on the bed. Everyday clothes. Nice, but not dressing up which would imply we're trying to impress him; we're not. If he's going to judge us, it needs to be us, not our representatives. So says I, anyways.
Old May 12th, 2019, 08:16 AM
Still at Large

Tools
User Statistics
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Enoch
"Yes," Kali agrees. "That's a good idea... I guess I should get changed, then."
She stands up and wanders toward the closet, pushing aside her array of suits and browsing casually. 'What are we going to do if he refuses?' she wonders. 'Find someone else?'
Old May 12th, 2019, 11:30 AM
Their our know rools!

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Enoch

Enoch gives a mental shrug. Call the whole thing off, get you a separate room, maybe return the jewelry... He has gotten up from the bed, slips his arms around her waist. Yes, we'll find someone else. Or ask Thor to stand in, something like that. Nothing's going to stop this from happening. He plants a kiss at the base of her neck. What has you so jittery?

Last edited by gravenimages; May 12th, 2019 at 11:31 AM.
Old May 12th, 2019, 11:52 AM
Still at Large

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
'Oh, you!' Kali can't help but giggle as she shakes her head and places her hands on top of yours, pinching your knuckle for a moment before relenting and leaning back into you. 'I'm excited,' she admits, turning her head to look at you from the corner of her eye with a smile. 'I always liked weddings -everyone is so happy-, and now it's mine. And I really want it to go well, and I'm looking forward to it... well, more than anything else I've looked forward to, I think. So I just want to be sure everything goes well, so we need to have a plan, and we do.'
Old May 12th, 2019, 12:07 PM
Their our know rools!

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Enoch smiles, enjoying the contact. Well, just keep in mind, that you have Fathom and Kody and Mom to do your worrying for you, right? That's their job, to take what you want and make it happen and worry about all the details. His eyes flick to his own closet. Guessing a tshirt and flip flops arent going to pass muster, are they?
Old May 12th, 2019, 12:21 PM
Still at Large

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
"Ah, no," Kali corrects automatically. "They won't... long pants, and tennis shoes, and a polo. At least. And you need a belt."

She thinks for a moment. "Yeah, I do," she agrees. "But I'm still looking forward to it." She pulls away to reach for a light pink longsleeved blouse. "This one will do for me, I think."
Old May 12th, 2019, 12:45 PM
Their our know rools!

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Matt chuckled, stepping over to his own closet. That exchange was probably going to be litany between them for awhile; he himself wasn't comfy with dressing down for anything but lab work, anymore. So have you guy gotten your party figured out? He begins changing.
Old May 12th, 2019, 12:55 PM
Still at Large

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
"Oh, we've barely talked about it at all," Kali replies, picking out a pair of slacks and beginning to change as well.. "I think we were talking about going to Las Vegas, or somewhere, with Sapphire, Kodama, and Fathom... and maybe Lamya too, and maybe some of the others. We definitely haven't talked about it since Inka arrived... we should probably do that soon, but I think Fathom was going to work it out. How about you?"
Old May 12th, 2019, 01:42 PM
Their our know rools!

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

I didn't want to lean on Orrin with everything he has on his plate right now. I'm not too worried about it. Matt confides, leaning down to tie his shoes. If nothing else we'll just do something here.
Old May 12th, 2019, 01:52 PM
Still at Large

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
"Yeah," Kali agrees, tucking her shirt in. "But from what the others were saying... it's going to be, uh, going to be a little wild. So we might have to figure out how to give Virtue and Daisy something to do. And if we do that, then we'd have to figure out how to keep the guys and girls apart. Because that would ruin the fun of it."
Old May 12th, 2019, 03:15 PM
Their our know rools!

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

'We', being the guys. Sound like you'll be in Vegas. Matt considers, shrugs. If we do have them at the same time... What would you think of introducing Vee and Daisy to my folks beforehand? Let them explore the house, count on the fae to help out and show them some culture type things, then movies and snacks. Have Sally and Steve there.
Old May 12th, 2019, 03:24 PM
Still at Large

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
Kali thinks for a moment. "Well... we should bring Cat with us. Just in case. But yes, that sounds like a good idea..." she busies herself with putting on her belt, then looks up. "What about Dirk?" she asks. "I mean, he'll want to come, because of Vee... but, uhm..."
Old May 12th, 2019, 03:50 PM
Their our know rools!

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch

Yeah, of course. He's a little rough but has a good heart. I imagine Cat will get him to show well enough. Matt considers. I'm orrle worried about how they react to Daisy, especially Shawn and Heather. I think we'll have to talk her up and maybe get Vee or Oberon to help too.

Last edited by WhovianBeast; May 12th, 2019 at 03:53 PM.
Old May 12th, 2019, 03:54 PM
Still at Large

Tools
User Statistics
Enoch
"Give her some beads to hand out," Kali suggests. "And then a snack they can all enjoy... I was worried about Dirk because of all the women there, but I suppose the no-touching applies to him too. And Cat will be there."